Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I believe so, yes. Hey, I can actually interact with you guys in a different way!

I preordered my Solid Gold edition as soon as it was announced. I had to change my existing pre order, but all the cool stuff is so worth the extra 20-30 bucks or so. It was the only one to come into my gamestop too.
    So freaking happy I was able to get it for 70. It's going for 150 on ebay right now. Sheesh.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

*grumbles something about living in the UK and not owning a Vita because of being a stingy dude*
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Even if you aren't a fellow 'merican, I'm still thankful for all of you sticking by my stupid a** all this time with this game.
    Seriously.

I'll have a post up tonight guys. Just for you.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well, even non-celebrators as well. Just so you know I'm glad to have join this RPG, and you're not soo bad Zinc.

I hope you guys enjoy you Persona 4 Golden for I don't have a Vita and I don't think I'll be buying for just one game. But feel free to rubbing it my face about how much fun the game is.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Thanks IF. 83
    And it's soooooo good, IF. Like, sooooo damn good. I've looked into marriage, but apparently it's 'looked down upon' to marry a video game.
    Although, Marie reminds me a lot of Wordy. Talks just like her...
    I MISS WORDYYYYYYYY! WAAAAAH!

"SO LONG, MY LOVER! SO LONG, MY FRIIIIEEEEEEEEND!"

*sniff* I can't wait until Christmas break...

Also, I thought I would have more time to work today, but my family decided to go to the movies. I saw Wreck-It Ralph (again, and it was still awesome), and Rise of the Guardians (the little Baby Teeth Fairies are the most adorable things ever!), so while I'm sad I couldn't finish the post in time, I did have fun.
    WARNING!

I have nothing to do while over my relatives house so I've been just spending my time drawing. I just about got all of my re-sketch of all the characters done. I planning an extra special surprise for everyone here for Christmas that I thought of while I was being bored, assuming I can go through it. So people look forward to it and I'll try to get it done in time. Got anything planned for the holidays, Zinc?

I heard Wreck-It-Ralph was good though I'm not a big movie person, but maybe I should go out and go watch it anyways... Nah, I'll just wait until it come out and then rent it.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Someone married a pineapple somewhere in the States. You can marry your video game. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS MAN FIGHT FOR 'EM. Golden is worth it.

... Yeah, I came here just to say that.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Someone married a pineaple?

I gotta say I can't imagine the sex being all that good.

@GH
    It's not illegal, it's just not 'suitable for a man of your species' or some crap like that.

@Niedude
    That's because you're not a woman!

@Everyone
    Well, Wordy was on yesterday, and she took time out of her busy schedule to actually send the questions I asked for
    That makes four people, including myself.
    And if Wordy can take time out of her busy schedule to do that for me, as she hasn't even been on Serebii in a month, I don't see why you guys can't take ten minutes to do the same.
    I'm just sayin'. She really put most of you to shame right there.
    WARNING!

.......... *whispers* What is he talking about? I must have missed something when I was having computer problems. I guess I'll go back and read?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

That is why she's your treacherous advisor Zinc, and we're only common Grunts.

Gimme a promotion, damnit.

@IF

*doesn't whisper*
    Yeah, maybe so. I guess you did miss it.

@Niedude
    No, you're my Groom of the Stool, and GH is my Knight. That's far better than common Grunt!
    Bliv is also my loyal Steward (and a damn good one at that), and Niihyl is my Court Assassin... but that's subject to change if he doesn't come back soon )8I
    SoS is the Treacherous Adviser's Steed, Kirby is my Court Oracle (She gives perfectly good predictions that people tend to ignore for some reason...), IF is my Peasant... or my Royal Food Taster depending on how Treacherous Wordy is being, Ysa is the Scribe, and VB is my Jester.
    Did I miss anyone? Other than my Non-Treacherous Adviser, TSR, of course.

PS: I'm the Princess.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 26th November 2012 at 12:19 AM.
    WARNING!

I'm here... PC fatal error'd on me, so I mailed it to Texas because it needs to go on a journey of self-enlightenment to fix its head... isn't it funny? Stuff breaking down exactly one month after the warranty expires? The school computers are awful, awful garbage. Library has mildly better computers though, and my phone is trusty as always.

I'm really sorry for the prolonged absences though. I'll do my best to get my **** together...
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

My PC decided to go in a pout and refuse to load everything from the windows logo beyond. Apparently one of its two built in hard drives (apparently, its main hard drive, if that is how it works) decided it had enough of me hard resetting it countless times during its previous tantrums and just broke up.

I'm sending it to a tech tomorrow, and hopefully Ill be able to keep all my data and be set within a few days.
    I swear, if I have to install Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, AC Revelations, ME3, their respective mods and restart all their playthroughs... i will murder someone's children.

Oh, and it just so happens I just noticed that the post I had written up almost a month ago was never posted. Derp. I recall typing it up at night before bed and leaving it to be proofread in the morning and then completely forgetting about me never having posted the thing until... yesterday. Hurray.

I still have my turtle speed netbook, though. So at least I can access the interwebz, even if I'm starting to twitch from PC gaming withdrawal...
    Last edited by niedude; 28th November 2012 at 2:32 AM.

Perhaps it's contagious. Hard drive error for me too. You or your tech should be able to recover the data using another computer and SpinRite or a similar program. I managed to back stuff up when the problem was in early stages... Though without an external drive, I had to choose around 25 gb of data to pick and choose. All my movies, my games, my anime...

Right as Omega DLC releases too. Apparently it's great. T.T

Anyway, will get to writing a post after finishing up with some other work.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Well, for what's worth, my PC has two 500 gigabytes hard drives, and while I had used about 350 ggs worth of my "main" hard drive, my secondary one is largely unused, so I MAY be able to use my second one to back everything in my main one before formatting it amd hopefully fixing it. Luckily or not, I installed AC Revelations and ME3 there, so at least those games should remain untouched, and my other games such as Skyrim and Fallout were installed with Steam so I think I could get my old saves through Cloud storage even if I ended up loosing them, so my losses may be mostly covered here.

I am going to loose all the random crap I accumulated over my long years of internet prowling and random stuff I had no intention of backing up, though. Those will still be missed.

Sorry for the spamming... But it does seem contagious. First IF, then the both of us...
    The plague. It spreads.

My computer refuses to charge... At first I had to force it to intake energy but it gradually got worst and worst until I couldn't make it take anymore. Unfortunately the warranty on it has long passed and the person that looked at it said it was internal and would cost more than the computer itself to fix. So it shall now forever remain discharged...

Hehe, no one but Golden notices that it was my birthday today though she (or he) does visit my profile quite frequently. I would have said something sooner but I've been out with my brother all day (helping him on my birthday). I really had nothing to do so on the bright side I have an extra special this RPG Persona drawing surprise for everyone. I'll put up a link once I get it uploaded.

And done, it took me awhile to get the finer details but here it is: Just Click and See... It's Adorable. Enjoy, and try to figure out which character is which. I just want to see if you can. And if you don't like how I imagine your character feel free to point out my flaws or else I just keep drawing it the same.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 29th November 2012 at 6:08 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Inny, that is adorable! What a great drawing! I think I can guess which one Joshua is... Bottom middle, holding a bunch of stuff.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

oooooooOOOOOOOO!
    From left to right, top to bottom:
    Russel, Halberd, Snow, Mana, JP, Lace, Sofiya, Liza, Garret, Testa, Randy, Izzy, Miyuki, Sigmund, Joshua, Ciara, Shinai, Amissa.
    Do I win?
    That's really cute IF.
    You need to submit your stuff for the Group Page on DA so I can put them in.
    WARNING!

Yup, that is Ciara stuff because everyone know Joshua is Ciara's man slave.

Yayz, they're recognizable! Zinc got all of them right. I forgot I could do that. Let me see if I remember how...

Edit: Right, I don't have permission to submit art to the group. I remember now why I don't do it. I think this something that you have to do.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 29th November 2012 at 10:27 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Hey, that's a great picture! High-five!

Out of everyone there it looks like Sigmund is the sanest and most put together. No surprises there.

Oh! Happy Berfday, IF. I never asked anyone here what there birthday is and I should've got to you sooner. Well, hope you enjoy your day!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Well, I've been busy with finals, and my last one will be turned in tomorrow, so I can finally get back into writing up posts regularly.
    I hope to get a lot done, but I need all of you as well!
    So, get ready guys! We're gonna be moving much better starting on Thursday!

Also, if I could get a few more sets of questions in (one more would be nice at the very least. Don't think you can pass it on someone else, or no one will do it), that would be great.
    VB just go hers in and they're great.
    WARNING!

Hooray, make sure you get plenty of sleep and have a good breakfast before you test Zinc; hopefully you been studying cramming is a big no-no cause it quick to forget. InnerFlame on standby for RPG update.

By the way, how far back would you said these supposed questions are?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

page 55, post 1098
    WARNING!

In place of last year's fanfic, here's Wordy's Christmas Project for this year.

xxx

Spoiler:- Read after reading above:

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast