Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I am VERY excited for this.

For some reason I have the odd feeling JP will impregnate three characters, and one of them will be Mana.

Heehee, I'm glad.

Well, you know, anything can happen. JP was one of the first Sims I made actually, because I was fairly confident on the personality I could give him. Later creations were... trickier.
    JP's Lifetime Wish, FYI, is to have been boyfriend to ten different Sims in his lifetime. Ja. So his actions may be programmed to get towards that goal, hm?
    Lace's Lifetime Wish is to be Leader of the Free World, so President.

Speaking of President Condor, the first blog post is up. Meet Lace.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Alright, I sent out the questions! Well, to everyone but SoS, because I'm still waiting for someone to send Josh a question because they forgot him.
    The way it's set up is that Lace is going to be holding a Talk Show, and asking the questions. I'm using that because VB put the work into coming up with a setting for it, and Lace is silly enough, yet sane enough, to ask these questions while being completely in character.
    So there's two Lace centric things going on right now.
    Next, I'm planning 'The Halberd Hour' where Halberd wears a velvet robe and talks about women and how to seduce them.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Alright, I sent out the questions! Well, to everyone but SoS, because I'm still waiting for someone to send Josh a question because they forgot him.
    *shock horror reaction* I! AM WOUUUUUUUUUNDED!

Also I intend to post when this final essay is out of the way, hopefully by Tuesday.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Next, I'm planning 'The Halberd Hour' where Halberd wears a velvet robe and talks about women and how to seduce them.
    This will be the most boring part of the show. At least according to Ciara, anyway. Well, according to Ciara, everything Halberd says or does is boring. I find that amusing, actually. ^_^

So Halberd is now the pimp around here? ...Well, all I can say is, I totally didn't expect that. Actually, Halberd turned out to be a lot of things I didn't expect him to be as a result of this RPG. Hooray for odd character development!

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Spoiler:- Late Night With Lace Condor- Part 1:
    Last edited by Zincspider; 13th December 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I thought the talking about seducing women fell into Randy's hand XD Hell, even our Lover JP until he turn all antisocial for a couple of months.

Hehe, Lace's all popular all the sudden. Now we need a 'Into the mind of Lace Condor' where everyone is represented by candy of some kind.

Flame's Christmas Project is on its way, my only snag so far is I'm doing a terrible job drawing Halberd... His image in in my head but I can't get it to translate to paper. I guess when I get to him I'll just have to stop and draw some sketches of him until I draw one I actually like. Like what I did with Sigmund. I know if I'm diligent I should have it done long before Christmas, so look forward to it.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Oh, JP's getting laid. he's just doing it off screen.

I've got two parts up today! I'll have the rest of the player characters done tomorrow! Then I'll finish the unimportant people!

Spoiler:- Late Night With Lace Condor- Part 2:

Spoiler:- Late Night With Lace Condor- Part 3:
    Last edited by Zincspider; 16th December 2012 at 3:50 PM.
    WARNING!

Snow likes snow... Russell really hates snow; but mostly because he get really cold. I won't lie when I saw Halberd I was prepare for long very worded responses to follow. And I was not disappointed XD Is this where 'The Halberd Hour' came from?

...Oh Joshua..... grow a spine! It make me so sad seeing him get pushed around all the time. And that submissive attitude would really infuriate Russell if he had to deal with it on a daily basis. Josh is just the type of person that he would hate if he just met him randomly on the street. Hehe, Dark Chocolate... I enjoy how his name changes with every response.

I'm getting such insight on people. I wonder who will be next? *patiently waits*
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

I'm honestly disappointed that I haven't had an opportunity for conflict between Joshua and Halberd now. Give it time folks. Also, loving how Sigmund's name changed every time he had a line there.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Reading the whole of Halberd's interview made me feel threatened for JP's sake. Not only is he loosing his stud status to someone in a skirt, that guy also has the hots for Terri?

JP, it's time for you to sprinkle up on some Old Spice and reclaim your honor!
    Preferably in a contest the likes of which Barney Stinson would approve!

Also: lol@AngelD*ck Cinders

I can see it now. Joshua and JP team up to beat the crap out of Halberd.

... Well, I doubt Joshua would be doing the actual beating, but he could lure him into a trap.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hey Zinc, when you're done post them all up to the deviantArt page for posterity so they're never looost.

Oh my god, some of this is hilarious.
    It's weird how all of us who sent questions sort of thought of women/relationships as far as Halberd and Sigmund are concerned.

I love how Halberd's answers were longer. Makes me feel better about some of my... essays.
    Oh, wow. I had a feeling that Halberd had a thing for her, but I'm normally oblivious so I thought maybe it was just me? Hee. Maybe Kirby should play up his womanising aspects for future hijinks and lolz. Lock up your love interests something something
    But Halberd doesn't know that he's making poor Russell so jel, sigh. Unrequited love.
    Yeah, JP and Joshua united in their heterosexual primal urge to protect their chosen mates from a rival male....*snrk* #deceased

So, who do we have left? Defs JP, Ciara, Lace and Russell (as well as the GMPCs). Not sure about anyone else... (sidenote: the blog has had views in the Philippines and Finland, so hopefully this means that TSR and GH are watching from somewhere, even if they haven't been on in ages)

...Reading some of these answers kinda makes me want to do follow-up questions, lol. Or just tackle different aspects (I mean, some people seem to have gotten variations on pretty much the same theme/topic). But maybe we should send our questions directly or something and write up the interview segments ourselves, to take the pressure off of poor beleaguered Zinc who also has to write posts in the actual RP thread?

#whatever

Hilariously enough, in The Sims Lace actually has a pretty solid chance of getting laid.
    Jones, Wulfgard, Halberd, Randy, JP, Joshua, the maid, the fireman, and the burglar who robbed her house all said "I'd like to get to know you better", or, "It looks like you and I were meant to be!"
    ...It's nuts. I didn't make her to be particularly zomg attractive, but I guess that's how it turned out.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Sigmund, the man of two dozen nicknames. We need to do the character Q-and-A thing again - this was good fun (albeit there could be a bit more of a segway between questions in this format). Totally taking notes for later and looking forward to the other updates. For that matter, the Lace Diaries have oddly managed to catch my interest, too.

Man, all a' these new projects make me want to do something, too... maybe. I have ideas and such.
    [EDIT: Nyet, comrades, 'tis not in the cards for now. But someday!]

But first I should update on the tea party. It *is* the main thread, after all. And finals are either done or getting done for pretty much everyone this week, so with any luck the main thread will ger moving more.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 25th December 2012 at 3:55 AM.

Sorry guys. The past few days have been rough on me. A whole bunch of unfortunate stuff, internet down for a day, and now I'm sick.
    I'll get the rest of the QnA up as soon as I can.
    Love yall still. Just not feeling well.
    WARNING!

Okey-dokey Zinc, feel better soon. I'll be waiting. My Christmas surprise is going well though I'm wondering if I'll get it all done in time. Well I keep trying my best and see if it happens.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Wow, it's been over a week since I've done anything.
    Post tonight guys! Posting tonight, or may I be smite!... Smited... Smote! I think smote's right.
    WARNING!

Merry Christmas everybody! Here's hoping we're all still together next year.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

My Christmas project is halfway done... I might have it done by the time it's Christmas where I am. If not I guess I can show off part of it. Well Merry Christmas Eve all! I'll write a post for the RPG soon. Most likely tomorrow, so ciao for now.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate it, know that I don't care and wish you cheer none the less.

Alright, so it wasn't plot related.
    Sue me.
    But I'm back in the groove and will have another one up tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff I want to cover, and I've already wasted enough time. We've already passed up the RP by more than a year. I don't want to make that 2 years.
    WARNING!

I kinda want to make a post with:

"And at that moment, JP broke through the nearest wall, raising his hand and fistbumping Randy with such awesomeness the bro-fist of success shook the entire house. Overcome by the awesome, Ned and Phil manned the drums and bass and rocked out the second best rock song ever. Then, Tenacious D crashed through the ceiling and joined them all in creating the best damn rock song ever written in the history of everything ever:

"I just had sex: The Crimson D Edition"

JP:
    Omnipotent enough to know where there's a condom, but not omnipotent enough to know when one was actually used or not.

I know why 'Trojans' are 'Trojans'. Because of their unbreakable wall, but I decided a fake brand in the Persona universe would be something like this. I even thought of a slogan.
    "Spartan: We Hold the Line, so You Don't Have to Worry." Or something like that.

By the way, this is the first and last condom based post I'll have. Forever. Of all time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    WARNING!

Merry Christmas! *laughs* Well, I think the band's scene is good to end there. Of course, that leaves me figuring out what to post about next. Maybe coming back to the dorm and considering Ciara's notice. I would have Snow join the manly tea party, but it seems to be happening concurrently with band practice.

Oh, and I have Persona 4 now! My sister dislikes games where you kill things (in her words; she won't even play Mario), but she tracked down a copy for me and even checked my games to make sure it was the right one. But I probably won't play it right away, since I got FFIII too.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Well, the power went out, and with nothing to reference for my next post, I instead wrote what I imagine the Mad Bull song sounding like.
    At least the lyrics. I can sing it to the rhythm I wrote it to, but I'm not sure about everyone else. Still, enjoy this silly little snip-it.

My heart is a pumpin', like a train on the tracks/
    Smackin' on my ribs wit a rat a tat tat
    Down on the dance floor, Imma losin' my mind/
    Tryin to keep myself from crossin' the line
    Cause it's one for the money. Two for the show/
    Three, my eyes are getting heavy, and I'm ready to go

It's like a mad bull charging, through my veins/
    Just about enough to drive a man fully insane
    See all the little ladies wanna play with me/
    Don't know nothin' bout my addictive disease
    Cause it's four for the honeys. Five for the rock/
    Six, I'm startin' feelin' down, better take another shot!

My hands are gettin' shaky, I feel it in my skin/
    I don't know what I did, to get like this again
    But my knees are a knockin', like never before/
    Why won't someone just go and answer the door?
    Cause it Seven for my buddies. Eight for the bash/
    Nine, this stuff stopped workin', I think I'm gonna crash!
    WARNING!

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast