Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

This took so much work... so here's a late Merry Christmas and a link to my extra special Christmas gift:Surprise here! Enjoy, the other half is under construction still but maybe I'll get it done for New Years. Maybe after I figure out how to fix this one... This is my first doing this.

Edit: Yay, I fix it the problem that was bothering me.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 26th December 2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Nice! I really liked that, IF. You proved to me that a Persona manga adaptation is indeed possible. Hope it was fun for you.

Happy Christmas to all those who may or may not celebrate it, and Merry -(Insert Holiday Here)-

I had a pretty good laugh reading Izzy's post with the guys. Thanks for that Zinc. I always thought those were called 'TROJAN MAN' because, well, I imagined a line of Spartans with their shields up, but that sucks. What are they getting ready to fight that's worth laying down their lives? How big are there numbers? If nothing gets in, the host doesn't win.

Enjoy yourselves!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

That picture of Liza threatening Joshua made me smile so much.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I'm glad you guys like it. It was complete chance on who was in the Meme and their number. I used a random number picker to decide who would be in this meme. I did it by Arcana; and surprisingly I got most of the girls in this meme (There's only like five of them now). I got Empress like three times but I decided against using Theresa. I was smiling when too when I saw that JP jumped me in a dark alley.

The half of the group will be coming in the next one whenever I finish it. Two will be repeated as there's only eight other characters who personality I kind of know well enough to use.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 27th December 2012 at 5:10 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

It was really fun to read, and cute, IF. Thanks a bunch for doing that for us!

"There's only like five of them now"

That's because girls are smelly. It's true.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

"Only?" Geez, are you gonna cull us down more? That hospital's way under-staffed. Gotta be by now.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

I call that hospital 'The Salad Bar'.
    You know. Cause of all the veggies.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I call that hospital 'The Salad Bar'.
    You know. Cause of all the veggies.
    BAD Zinc! BAD!
    And BAD Nie for laughing way harder than he should have!

...gorramn it.

Really, though, the hospital's only got two veggies who have been directly mentioned: Theresa and Clarise. Everyone else either just stopped coming to the court or died. Has anybody else noticed that out of those who fell in the courts, the boys have died and the girls have been put into comas? Not a good sign for most of us.

Also also, since Sigmund slightly dodged this question, I'll answer it thoroughly here in case anybody *really* cares:

Spoiler:- Since you've been here were there any girls that you've seen that you might be interested in?:
    Last edited by Blivsey; 4th January 2013 at 6:26 AM.

Well, those are our only veggies. People are coming down with Apathy Syndrome all the time.
    Plenty to go round. Definitely enough for your daily servings.

EDIT: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
    Last edited by Zincspider; 1st January 2013 at 6:04 AM.
    WARNING!

brb, totally adding AmissaXSigmund to my ships.

Happy New Year, you guys! (Four days late for me, but you know, it's the thought that counts and not the timing)
    Here's to another year of... us? I guess. Love you all. Especially those of you who love me back. <3

Sorry, the Sims thing sort of fell by the wayside. First the computer I was playing it on crashed (which is exactly why I didn't play it on my laptop- the Sims and me have had a rather turbulent relationship in the past) and then there was some real life drama that kind of made it hard to get back to it. I still have some pics banked, so maybe I'll see if there's anything at alllll.

Oh my god, that thing is the best thing EVER. Too funny. These are the moments when I wish I could draw, lol. But still, the RNG seemed to work out freakishly well with allocations here.
    Hey, Liza and Miyuki, just like my fanfic last year. No, well, two years ago. Sorta. More than a year, at any rate. Woo.
    Because I'm totally egotistical, I'm glad you thought Ciara had a chance in hell. Kitsune looks fierceeee. (insert oblig Tyra Banks 'Fierce' gif here)

Guys, let's never let the good times end. You know, unless it's like the actual ending. I hope there is an ending. Eventually. Otherwise our characters will all be dead, or psychotic nervous wrecks. Or be salad. But practically dead, because salad=dead. But not literally. (Greek salad is the bestttt)
    But I don't have anything to add to the main thread right now, so...
    *stares*

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Yeah, guys, she has nothing to post!
    Get to work, Zinc!
    *STARES*

... Wait. I'm Zinc.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
    WARNING!

OK, so everyone remembers the topic of Evolved Personas, right? Some people already came up with some ideas, if I can just find the list...

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    The Evolved Persona List:
    Miyuki- Throne
    Snow- Calliope
    Sigmund- Zhuque
    Joshua- Ardha
    Lace- Helel
    Ciara- Inari
    Sofiya- Horus EX
    I was just thinking, would it rejuvenate things if we got a bit of a power upgrade? I mean, this whole team meeting thing could cause some revolutionary... resolution to end the Court or go forward together as a team or w/e.

Maybe it could give us a burst of freshness? Short of creating an entire new thread and sign-ups and all the rest of it to completely refresh things. Unless that's what it would take, I guess.

If it's too soon for you Zinc, we could always do what they did in P4G and evolve now but also add a third stage to the Personas later on (like, at the very end if you would like), but that could add difficulties :lol

Do you guys have any preference?

Edit: Actually, looking back now, we've covered more real-time but less in-game time here than in the other two:
    UtGoG- June 2011-September 2011, two Courts covered (day-Court-day-Court)
    OP- October 2011-March 2012, two Courts covered (day-Court-day-Court)
    BOSS- March 2012 ongoing, currently one Court (day-Court-day...)
    Last edited by Wordy; 4th January 2013 at 11:03 PM.

Did we honestly cover so few Courts each time?

Makes you think.

Also, I need to spoil myself of P4's plot. I had no idea its plot would be canon.

Dammit! Lace was going to go Helel?
    I was going to have a Norse theme for the GMPCs!
    Tyr for Wulfgard, Odin for Jones, Thor for Izzy, and Hel for Liza. It all fit so well!
    FFFFFFFFF-

Well, I can do the third level thing if you guys want, but understand that severely limits how long you will have to use your current Personas.
    WARNING!

I think that the third stage thing is pretty unnecessary. It was only a two-stage thing in the other Persona games (and even then, not always), adding a third stage doesn't look like it'd serve any purpose in the RP itself. Just the second stages should be plenty - maybe we should stagger the awakenings throughout the next iteration of the game? Perhaps end this one with the first of the Persona evolutions? Either way, I think that the current plan is where it should be at.

Aww... that makes me a bit sad, seeing as I happen to love Norse mythology. I'm sure that you could come up with sort of Asynjur or Valkyrie for Liza.

Regarding a new iteration, the main problem with jumping ahead at this point is that people have already set up activities for tomorrow, in particular Ciara and Sigmund/Lace. We'd either have to miss out on all that or start a new iteration without any sort of time skip, either one of which seems like wasted opportunity. I don't know what else to suggest for activity, though - most of the group just hasn't been able to post consistently. Do we keep waiting for the players who aren't around much and let this thing stall, or move ahead and let them jump in when they can be active?

Basically, the same as always, it's a matter of waiting for enough other people to post that you have something to add. At the very least, I feel like we've given everybody enough time that we can safely wrap up and start on the Court for the evening.

Well, that's a good point, and very similar to what I was thinking. But Zinc isn't always right (shocker there, eh?), so imput from you guys is very nice to see how you feel about it.

Yeah, I was thinking Bryhildr until iIemembered Helel, but it doesn't fit so well.

I have nothing to do (finally), so I'm going to buck up and write down a post. I WILL!
    I was smote a while back, you know. Like, with lightning and everything. Hurt like a muthafugga. And I don't want that to happen again.
    WARNING!

I volunteer to make JP one of the last of all awakenings. I rather like his current persona.

I was smote a while back, you know. Like, with lightning and everything. Hurt like a muthafugga. And I don't want that to happen again.
    Well, I guess all those jokes on comatose'd young girls caught up with you.

I volunteer Ciara as well. Kitsune's already high up there on the scale.

Hey, it wasn't just girls. The Salad Bar had men and women of all ages.
    WARNING!

What do you think it would take for someone's Persona to evolve? In the games it always came after the character gained a new understanding of who they are. Ciara looked to be the closest after waking up that night.

I nominate Ciara. I believe that she'd be the most effective leader for the girl's side. Delegations over Chinese food?

A new iteration? Well, nothing's really happened in this one yet besides the Magic Mirror Maze. So come on guys, we don't have to rush this, but something has to change.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 6th January 2013 at 8:14 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

Silly Zinc, Hel=/=Helel. Do the wider reading, you silly-billy. But they do sound very similar.

Ah well, they were just ideas.

Sis, you cannot just volunteer for me like I am some sort of second-class heaux with no vote. However, if being 'high up there on the scale' is some sort of veiled compliment then sure, I happily accept your speaking for me. Personally, I don't feel she's quite there yet for... well, anything. She's on the road, but it's still full of pitfalls. Especially if Shoshua comes along and reveals to her that Joshua now actually is the one who doesn't feel comfortable with her and then she'll be all 'what's still wrong with me' and have a massive freakout.

I don't mind the staggering of Persona evolution starting from here, either. I just wondered if people would see it as a bit unfair, but if there's some sort of agreement then it's fine.
    I wonder, should we set up a list or ordering, or should we just... wait and see until someone feels the moment's right? It's difficult to tell right now when and where a good place would be if we have no idea where the plot's going, lol.
    Maybe Zinc's next post'll make it clearer what the next objective is.

My vote was that you evolve, like, last, Wordy. So we're on the same page.
    As for the Hel/Helel thing... YES! MY STUPIDITY HAS PAID OFF!

I'll get moving VB, I'm a lazy bastard, and when I don't have school work, I tend to write less than usual for some reason. That'll be fixed next week.

An ultimate Persona should occur after a person has found who they truly are and accepted it. It's no longer a mask to face the world, it is you who is facing the world.
    DON'T FIGHT WITH YOUR PERSONA WHO PROTECTS YOU! FIGHT WITH THE YOU WHO PROTECTS YOURSELF!...
    Or some stupid shiznit like that.
    If you get my drift. Most people would have to face their Shadow first. So that already limits how can evolve.
    I may have to start making some of your shadows lesser enemies. Have them come in a group. If that's alright with any of you. If not, then I can ride this out some how.
    WARNING!

Well, you could start pairing them up a la the twelve boss shadows from P3. The only pairs that I could think of to make sense as dual bosses have one shadow already fought or one member already incapacitated. Maybe have Lace and Sofiya's shadows try to out-crazy one another?

I don't particularly mind when Hua Po evolves - stick her at the back of the queue if ya like, otherwise I could have Sigmund stake his resolution as early as tomorrow's visit to the Salad Bar if nobody wants the early slots.

Another idea I had is that if you think your character has developed enough to actually change Arcana when finding their true self and getting their ultimate Persona, let me know, and I'll think about it. We're talking like, at least, a 90 degree turn here. 180 preferable.

As for tonight, I have a way to knock out a couple of shadows, but I'll take that into account... even though GH is pretty sure what he wants Shadow Sofiya to be.
    WARNING!

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast