Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I got Kurt Vonnegut on the whole. Never heard of him. Who is he? Clearly a complete genius if I can be comparable. But for individual posts I'm getting something different every time... maybe my unique style defies the algorithm? I like this line of thinking, it makes me feel special.

Je crois que quatre personnes ont répondu, oui? I think we still have IF, VB, nie and Kirby left to get us all up to the same point and then we can move on.

I'm kinda interested to see who Ciara is paired up with. People she hasn't interacted with much... I'm thinking maybe Snow or Sigmund?

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Nie hasn't interacted much with:

Any of the newer cast, bar the early on feud where he kinda went full ******* on Russel, Snow, Randy... Umm...
    Lace...
    I can't think of any others on the spot

JP, you mean?
    JP is going to have to go play with himself in a corner. No one wants to train with him anymore.
    Cause he's a loser. Who's also a butt-face.

But we can't get to the JP hate without some posting, people!
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I'm working on it, I promise. I should have one done today. Maybe (but not likely) before 5pm or after 8pm (eastern time).
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Did I seriously post "Nie" and not JP?
    The hell? I really need some sleep.

And meh, JP's used to playing with himself.
    *Ba dum Tsh*

Whoa, has it really been nine days since I posted? Hmm, I guess I better get posting too... though it realistically won't happen until tomorrow.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Gah!

This is why I hate school. And the Philippines. And the other various requirements of real life.

... I mean... hey, I'm not dead.

I don't know how much time I'll have, since school is running me ragged and other personal matters are eating up the remainder of my week, but darn it I miss you guys too much. So I'm gonna do what I can to log on at least once a week, if nothing else. I also can't promise anything.

Its not much, but its a start.

Have a bit of free time this weekend for once, so I'm gonna try to use it to catch up. Hopefully I can manage to stick around this time.

... Zinc hasn't killed Miyuki yet has he?
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Who is this person?... TSR? Non-Treacherous Adviser? HUZZAH!

As for Miyuki, I've turned her face into a soup tureen. It works quite nicely.
    Or, at least I will. Soon.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yes, yes, Huzzah! and all that.

Nooooo... don't steal Miyuki's face. She needs that be cute and stuff. And to laugh at Izzy's failures.

So... I guess I've got a lot of catching up to do. What did I miss? *Runs off to the RP Thread*

UPDATE: Looks like I only missed a page and a half. Things must have slowed down over winter. So on that note... Zinc, is it okay for me to play off Miyuki's absence as a cold of some sort. A few sick days. :P

Update #2: Took that author thing and got Douglas Adams. I am completely content with this.
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 20th January 2013 at 5:20 PM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Ha, I really like how you guys think 'Amiss' is a key part of Amissa's name. It's a real name with a meaning. Go look it up.
    Anyway, it's great that TSR's back. Now we just need Nii and GH.
    WARNING!

Kirby, IF, and VB... we miss you. Please post so we can move on.
    WARNING!

Haha, I really like how our fighting style descriptions really reflect our characters' personalities. I literally chucked when I read JP's. I was like, "Yeah, that's typical JP all over again, as if he never knew about his Shadow Self." Same for Joshua's too. Well anyway, I have posted, so now it's all Niihyl and Inner Flame. I'm personally betting on Inner Flame posting first.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I want to let InnerFlame post what she wants to say first 'fore I go in. We're all supposed to go to the stadium and meet with Wulfgard and the others, right? Ok. If there isn't an update from Russell by Saturday then I'll write around him.

I chuckled a bit at Sigmund's description. He hits things. Hard. Heh, it's to the point.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Honestly, don't worry about it at this point. I don't think you need to wait for IF. By Saturday, I'll have moved on on my own. I just told Wordy that I'd leave you two behind tonight if I had to. Grump grump grumpgrumpgrump.
    Just go ahead.
    WARNING!

I'm on it!

Hold on, are you grumbling? Come 'er and lemme see you grit those teeth!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I'm working on it really, I just start typing and get stuck DX
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Well, I moved on anyway.
    Three weeks is my limit.
    Time to get into groups! I tried matching with GMPCs so I can keep the RP going... I know I can rely on myself for this kind of thing. I didn't want to get stuck with two people being inactive for a long time, and entering that black hole.
    WARNING!

I did it, I finally did it. I got my post done. Hallelujah! Writer's Blocks are a pain; and it shouldn't even have been that difficult of a post... I guess I'll wait for Golden to stop being so busy and post.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

... Guys.
    Were are you? If you have any concerns, tell me, and I'll see what I can do.
    WARNING!

I'm waiting for nie to have JP do whatever it is with Testa first. I assume I should anyway.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

So, um... this is awkward...

Hey all. Sorry about the unexplained three month leave of absence. I just sorta... ran out of motivation to do things. Writing, gaming, schoolwork, music, all of it just felt like work. When I did get my mojo back, I avoided serebii because I'm irrational and felt bad for being gone so long... which sort of made me end up being gone longer and... ****.

Then I joined a musical and goddamn I get home at 8:30PM every day.

So uh, hi. I don't know if you've expunged me already or what, but I just wanted to let you guys know I've decided to try to stop being a little ***** and get back into things, probably for real this time.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I haven't kicked you out Niihyl, you're still in this.
    We've been waiting,though.
    It's good to have you back.
    WARNING!

So now we WON'T kill Mana?

D'aww, I wanted Mana and Alice's ghost to haunt the Court

No killing off Sofiya's slaves Privates, man!

Yo, I know I've missed a hell of a lot and won't be able to post in a while still, but uh. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm here too.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    wow none wtf

I can't kill Mana. I've planned too much on his Shadow to just throw it out.
    After I get to that point though, he can die. Not that I want that... *cough*
    So how about them Jets at the Superbowl? You should have seen their outfielder get a hole in one.
    WARNING!

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast