Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Yes, quite the superb owl. Indubitably.

But let's be honest, here. Nobody else gets to haunt the court. Why should Mana be any different? Nah, he'll die and get left behind just like the others, don't you worry, Nii.
    Actually, the only person who's died/Apathy-ed after their shadow's actually shown up was Diego, way way back in UtGoG. Huh. Also worth noting that all the deaths have been boys and the Court-Apathy cases were girls so far. Some GM around here sure likes his imagery.

I promise, I'm hashing out how we want to handle our matchup with TSR right now - as soon as she replies, I'll start work on an update.

Yeah Nii-san back, I was hoping you would reappear. I guess you're lucky Zinc really wanted to introduce your shadow; it make me excited to see what will happen :3 Are there any other shadow you're dying to show off Zinc?

Superbowl? Oh you mean the guy that got the longest touchdown in history; I totally watch it this year 'cause it was my Dad's birthday. I also heard people are saying it Beyonce fault that half the lights went out. Don't know how true that is.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Haha, it's good to be back, guys. I've missed you all. Also, apparently making a sufficiently screwed up character grants greater immunity to RPG exile. Good to know.

On a somewhat related note, can someone give me a short rundown of recent events? I'll go back and look through the thread, but a concise summary would be nice.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Okay allow me the honor: everyone meant up in Mr. Testa room (except Joshua and Ciara) to learn learn he was now part of the court. As well as Shinai through JP. And new character Amissa introduced. JP gets mad at Mana when Sofiya suggests that they are in a romanctic relationship and kindly volunteer to remove some 'parts' to make being together easier. Snow and the other Free Candy people were hanging out. Ciara plans to have a party with whoever comes (secret Birthday party for herself) on the following day (that day hasn't come yet). Russell, Sigmund, Halberd has a manly tea party part 2. Sigmund, Halberd and Lace are planning to go visit Theresa and Clarise at the Hospital and going to Ciara's party, Russell is unsure if he'll go. Now we are all meeting up for the night for a training session in which we are paired with someone.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Thanks! So, uh, I haven't actually missed too much. That's good, I guess. I remember Amissa vaguely - Shinai's friend, and thus probably Satan in disguise. Or some Galatea & Pygmalion-level crazy - and I remember castration!Sofiya - one tends to remember that sort of thing. I suppose I could easily cut into the training session with Izzy then, since we're totally going to segue into an action scene. Bring on the gibbering, squamous abominations.

We should chat about that shadow, Zinc.

No problem, I had that bad feeling myself, ugh my first I've ever started RPG... I can't even look at the thread without feeling bad... It was growing too fast for me and I couldn't keep up with all the enthusiastic people and I got busy. Even when I was free, I didn't want to come back and see disappointed people..... So I can understand what your feeling there.

Back on topic, yay Russell get to be Commanders Sofiya next victim subordinate. Well at least he will be when Golden isn't so busy having a life XD

Mana's shadow..... I predict rainbows and unicorns and so much happiness which will utterly confuse everyone until until they all try to choke the life out of everyone. Okay, not really but wouldn't that be surprising to see for him?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Hew is this dirty skank that has crawled out of the gutter?
    Oh, it's Niihyl. Welcome back into the fold, sis. Zinc certainly doesn't feel wounded by what he views as a betrayal of sacred holy trust.
    If you live beyond April, it'll be an Easter miracle. The bunny'll have to be on your side.
    (If Zinc hasn't baked it)

So, I've been kinda busy with coursework and whatever (40% of the final grade, eek, total nervy b) but Ysa's written a Snow/Ciara thing and I have given it the sacred holy Wordy blessing from on high, so we'll (really, Ysa did all the work) be covered.
    I understand that peeps are probably busy with something again, but yah. Let people know, so then it can be worked around.
    I suppose that the Mana/Izzy pair is done as well, then, if Zinc is in charge of one half of it. Yaaaay.

Also, Liza sounds like such a ***** in that last post. "With all due respect"="**** you". She's like, worse than Ciara.
    "I saw my Shadow last night, so yeah. Dead now. Whatever."
    Last edited by Wordy; 10th February 2013 at 7:53 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

I'll get something up with Randy on the field soon.

Niihyl! Good to see you back.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

All right, last week's projects are out of the way, and as such, I'm collaborating with TSR on Sigmund's next move right now, to be posted as soon as the details are hashed out. One more character down - let's keep this not-dead, guys, especially since Nii/TSR/GH are relatively present now.
    I'm kinda surprised that no characters have commented on the sudden shearing of Sigmund's obnoxious dreadlocks, though. To be fair, it'd be more obvious in non-written form.

Heh, Liza is indeed becoming more of a landmine than anyone else in the group. At least with Ciara you know up front what you're getting. Actually, between those two, Sofiya, Lace, and whatever baggage Amissa inevitably has, almost none of the remaining girls in this story are safe. No wonder so many of the guys are still single.

Spoiler:- To the GM and his Vizier:
    Last edited by Blivsey; 12th February 2013 at 11:41 PM.

Russell actually prefer not to mess with other people, if Sigmund happy with his dreadlocks he has not problem with it. Beside he think it fit him well.

Sigma? Maybe I should start reading other people's VM because I have no idea what that is.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

You haven't played Virtue's Last Reward, have you Bliv? That's just the name of the main character. She ran a random stretch of the Ambidex Game that takes place in the game with names from the RP as placeholders at one point, but that's the only thing I mentioned Sigma in...
    In other news, I've been playing the new Fire Emblem for about 4 days straight, after it came in four days late. I'll see you guys next year.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Bliv, TSR, VB.
    Don't become liars.
    I don't like it when my friends lie to me. Especially on Valentine's Day.
    Q.Q
    Do you want to make me cry? IN THE SEASON OF LOVE?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Also it was my birthday.

So, you know, considering that VB was the only one to actually wish me 'Happy Birthday'...
    Yeah. Yeah.
    And it's over now.'
    Yeah.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Well. how was I supposed to know?D:

Sorry Wordy. I'm so sorry.

That still doesn't excuse the lack of posts from everyone.
    WARNING!

Today (Feb 14th) was a lil' busy, bein' a holiday n' all, Zinc. I'm sure you can understand. Please don't rush me.

I am your friend and I don't go back on what I say. Give me a moment..
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Shhhh, it's alright now.Time to take the post for the joke it was, VB. I'm working on a post of my own as well for the night.
    I ain't actually angry or anything. Just goofin' around.
    WARNING!

Post done. Not all caught up yet though, gotta read the DT and uh yeah.

Back anyway. You may now cheer.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | GS: The Genesis Halo |

I'm cheering.
    In my heart.
    And outside of it.
    Your sig now just says 'GH'? Laaaaaaaaame (secretly thinks it's awesome)
    WARNING!

O HAI GAIZ I DREW YOU AND SHIZ NOW BOW TO SNOW'S BISHOUNEN-NESS.

Yeah, so, after meaning to draw everyone for ages, I finally got to doing it. It was fun, and good practice. Enjoy?

Also, if you think there's something wrong with the way i drew your character (too girly, too long hair, etc.), feel free to tell me. I'm planning to draw a proper group pic of everyone later on, and if nobody says otherwise, I'm going to use the same designs I did here. So speak up if you want something altered before it's too laattte.

I will never again touch Sig's hair though. Or JP's. I know I butchered them but fssst. I tried. And no Zinc, you don't get to complain that Randy has his goggles. You haven't drawn him without them either so fuck you.
    TumblrdeviantArt

Current rps

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    And no Zinc, you don't get to complain that Randy has his goggles. You haven't drawn him without them either so fuck you.
    Fair enough. You don't get to complain that Sofiya has no legs in the RP now. Cause you haven't drawn her with them. }83 Two can play at this game.
    Not that I mind at all. Goggles are cool.

You're goddamn sexy, you know that, GH? It's almost a good enough picture to go on the fridge. Almost.
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Fair enough. You don't get to complain that Sofiya has no legs in the RP now. Cause you haven't drawn her with them. }83 Two can play at this game.
    I have, I just haven't shown them to you because you aren't worthy of dem sexy legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    You're goddamn sexy, you know that, GH?
    I do.

Now go comment on the pic, I love comments.
    TumblrdeviantArt

Current rps

Holy crap can GH draw
    I'm secretly angsty at how much sexier Halberd is than JP, though. Dat goatee.

And you didn't really butcher JP's hair at all. That was actually pretty much how I initially imagined him. I only started picturing him with the classical gelled up look after people started drawing him like that. Frankly, I like him both ways. The important thing is: Short hair + stubble = sexyness and wet panties.

What's this? I have to post?
    On it :X

Great drawing, GH! I think I like Halberd and Snow a little more now. I didn't know Randy wore goggles? He's like a super hero! I love our leader!

It's good to have you back, dude!
    On Army-Training Leave:

Oho, that's just excellent. I've never had that much sexiness on my monitor except that one time when firefox crashed because of... tabs.

I love their expressions too. It's the facial expressions that really make the characters feel the way they're supposed to.

I terms of splendor, I rank it above the Grand Canyon, but slightly below my personal mirror ~ <3

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast