Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Alright guys, I have something to admit here.
    For the past four years, my dad has been fighting cancer.
    Two hours ago, he died.
    It's in the past few months it's been getting worse, and it finally killed his liver and kidneys.

For a while now, I haven't been able to think straight, I haven't been able to sleep well... but I think it happened the best way it could.
    He dropped me off at school on Monday and I could tell something was wrong. This morning I got called to the hospital. When I got there, he was sleeping, gasping for air. I talked to him the best I could but he couldn't hear me.
    Right before he passed though, his eyes opened, and he finally saw I was there. That was the last time I saw him breathe.
    That's all I wanted. I knew this was a long time coming. I just wanted him to know I was there to the end and loved him.

I'm not going to get to posting right away guys. I'm still torn up.
    But I just wanted to come straight with you, even though I've been feeding you bullcrap like 'school work' or something.

Thanks for listening.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Hoshit man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Yeah, posting shouldn't be anywhere near your top priorities right now.

I'm bad with stuff like this but I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm glad you got to see him before he passed. I'm sure he was glad too.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

That's pretty rough there, Zinc. Take care of yourself and be with your family now.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

That's terrible. I have no idea what you must be feeling right now, but at least you had some sort of closure. You'll be okay, I know it. Take the time you need to collect yourself. We'll be here.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I can kind of understand what you're going through my Uncle has been fighting cancer for years; spent all of last year and this year in the hospital, lost his leg above the knee due to an infection that his body couldn't fight off. He died less than a month ago but he got his wish of dying at home around his family. Though he wasn't in my immediate family it is still quite saddening, it must be much worst when it's someone much closer.

I wish the best for you and your family.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Damn, man, that's an awful thing to go through. For what it's worth, you've got our support and well-wishes. Take whatever time you need to set things straight.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

@Zincspider: Oh my, how sad! Yes, this grief is a common thing. I have felt it myself... except in my case the cancer victim was my cat. It's especially hard if you actually watch them die. It's the sort of image that becomes a scar of sorts on the soul. But everything's okay and supportive of this now (or at least I hope so), and yay, this gives me an excuse to delay posting further.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    O HAI GAIZ I DREW YOU AND SHIZ NOW BOW TO SNOW'S BISHOUNEN-NESS.

Yeah, so, after meaning to draw everyone for ages, I finally got to doing it. It was fun, and good practice. Enjoy?

Also, if you think there's something wrong with the way i drew your character (too girly, too long hair, etc.), feel free to tell me. I'm planning to draw a proper group pic of everyone later on, and if nobody says otherwise, I'm going to use the same designs I did here. So speak up if you want something altered before it's too laattte.

I will never again touch Sig's hair though. Or JP's. I know I butchered them but fssst. I tried. And no Zinc, you don't get to complain that Randy has his goggles. You haven't drawn him without them either so fuck you.
    Oh, wow, this proves how long it's been since I last saw the DT. Anyway, good job! For the most part, I had an easy time identifying everyone before looking at their written names. Haha, the first thing I thought when I saw Halberd was "Wow, he looks young!" But that's probably because I'm used to imagining him in his mid-twenties and am just not used to seeing him in high school. I would probably make his hair wavier in the front and his braid a little thicker, but other than that it looks good.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

OH GOD ZINC

ALL OF MY HUGS
    TAKE THEM
    take them all ;_;

To cap off our collective thoughts:

Whatever reasons you gave us in the past, you did so because you had personal reasons for not being around as much. Which is fine - we all understand.
    Anything that goes on in your real life instantly takes priority over this, and with what you have going on right now we should be among the last of your concerns.

Go and take care of what needs to be taken of. But most importantly, take care of yourself.
    We haven't all been where you have, but we still understand how deep this has to cut. It's a hard place to be.
    Which is why you need to not rush back into things. Catch your breath. Get back up to fighting speed.

If you want to be out in the open with us, we'll be more than willing to be support. If you don't, that's more than understandable.
    Either way, we won't make any demands of you. Your job is now to give your full attention to your personal life. Not us.

So we'll be here for you. Take your time - until you're ready again, we will wait.

^ Everything Blivsey said.

I'm truly sorry to hear that Zinc. Take however long you need, and if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, we're all here for you.

I wish you and your family comfort through this terrible time.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Blivsey said it best. We should totes make him our groups speaker for now on.
    In a less humorous note: Zinc, we're all here for you, and we will give you all the time in the world to sort out your life, your feelings and your head, and just put this to the side for as long as you need. We'll wait, no matter how long.

Thanks a bunch guys, I might not have replied in the past three weeks, but I've been reading what you said as you've said it, and it helped.
    I love you all lots.

Now, if someone can post in the actual thread, I can get another up by tomorrow... I just don't want the RP thread to get on the second page for the first time before I get a chance.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

You're welcome, I'm glad that our words were able to help you through that tough time.

I have nothing to post unfortunately; I'm waiting for Golden's reply. But I have, with much difficultly, been drawing a Persona related drawing. I doubt I'll get it done anytime soon, but it something to look forward to when/if I get it done.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Some of you guys remember when I made a short post everyday right?
    Well, I'm not going to promise one everyday, but a bunch of short posts as opposed to long ones seem more manageable and less daunting... I feel like I've had this conversation before.
    Don't be afraid to think small guys.
    WARNING!

Well, there's the Lace reply.
    I'm getting there guys.
    I'm getting there.
    Just let me know you're still here... feels lonely here.
    WARNING!

Siggy and Miyu-Miyu have already done their piece for training, but I might poke around with another short update before we move on to the court.
    Nearing the end of the semester, though, we'll see whether that works out.
    But for now, it's good to have you back, Great Leader Zinc.

Hey Zinc, I'm glad you're back. It's so good to hear from you again. Always here if you need us.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I might see if I can update with JP and Joshua, because I need to do something cathartic, and by that I mean beat the hell out of Joshua.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Gimme just this weekend. I'll have saturday night free and alone in a house that isn't mine so I'll probably finish up my post then.

Yay, you're back! Well, I would post in the RPG thread, but... I'm kind of waiting on you, as you're the one controlling Wulfgard-sensei. Unless you'd like me to just bunny him in his and Halberd's sparring.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I'm getting there Kirby, I'm getting there. Going down the list of posts as I can.
    Also, Bliv made a drawing of Siggy!
    http://data3rror.deviantart.com/art/...etch-367049893
    Who knew Bliv could draw? I didn't. I thought he just stewarded.
    WARNING!

... Sig actually has a dA?

*friend'd and follow'd*

Also I'll get a post up at the start of next month like I've been telling everyone. My hands are tied with 3D models and essays and exams right now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

>3D Models

Stick to 2D, GH. Nobody likes 3D. Nobody. It was just an excuse to make movies even more gimmicky and expensive.
    Moving on from that last joke

Didn't finish my post. Zinc, feel free to... flail me, or something.
    Just don't make it kinky.

Trust me man, I'd love to. But I can't exactly pass my "3D Modeling and Animation" course with 2D stuff.

'sides, we aren't talking about 3D for animation shows, but for games. 3D games are awesome, yo.

\offtopicness.

Yeah, post. I'm one exam and one 3D paw closer to getting to it. Uh. Yes.

\ontopicness.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Goddammit, when did we get backIcan'tmanagetimewell...

Fffff it's actually only been 10 days or so. I'll have a post tomorrow, probably. No education to drag me down.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast