Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Mother of God... why was Sig's costume not Ultimate Nick Fury? It's so obvious now.
    "Sigmund Okonkwo, director of B.E.A.S.T. I'm here to talk to you about the 'Persona' Initiative."

It's okay, SoS. The rest of us still love you. We just happen to also not hold the fate of your character in the palms of our hands.

Speaking of awesome references, anyone notice the parallel between the first take on Scott Pilgrim's Final Boss and JP vs Pimp JP?

JP/Scott Get the power of love. Hell, the sword is a japanese silver/white sword. Scott's sword is exactly the way I pictured JP's sword (and I only saw the movie one week ago.)

Gideon/Pimp JP pull a sword from a cane in a counter to the hero's charge.

Honestly, the only difference in scenes is how JP went all MANO A MANO TIEM BIATCH on Pimp and Scott decided to use his brand new sword. Seriously, the similarities are almost creepy.

And then Ciara decided that yes, now was the time.

I mean, it's not like she's lying. She's just forcing her opinionsfacts upon him.

All Joshua needs to do now is believe in her. And because he totally loves her, he's way more malleable than he would be otherwise.

CUTE THINGS.
    Last edited by Wordy; 9th April 2012 at 12:53 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    Mother of God... why was Sig's costume not Ultimate Nick Fury? It's so obvious now.
    "Sigmund Okonkwo, director of B.E.A.S.T. I'm here to talk to you about the 'Persona' Initiative."

It's okay, SoS. The rest of us still love you. We just happen to also not hold the fate of your character in the palms of our hands.
    I will fully support you if you want to go back and edit that in. Cause that would be awesome.

On another note, unless something decides to happen, I'm just going to enjoy messing with Izzy as much as possible. ^^ Just to give you a heads up Zinc.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    And then Ciara decided that yes, now was the time.

I mean, it's not like she's lying. She's just forcing her opinionsfacts upon him.

All Joshua needs to do now is believe in her. And because he totally loves her, he's way more malleable than he would be otherwise.

...And I just imagined Ciara's eyes looking like that and making the noise. lol
    Then Ciara's eyes turned into white blocks as she raised her head to the sky and screeched:
    "THE IMAGE CAN'T BE DISPLAYED FOR THE MOMENT! PLEASE GO TO DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOT GIFBIN DOT COM TO SEE IT!"

@niedude
    You forget that Gideon proceeded to rape Scott, kill Ramona, and then commit suicide in this version.
    Kinda different.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 9th April 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Oh, it's easier to get in the gym than I thought.

Zinc, I got to know. Is the DJ playing onstage, or ahead of the crowd on the floor? Just seeing if he/she's cut off from the audience. They could use some help.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

The DJ in a room in the back of the gym, closed off from the rest of the party.
    The only thing that signifies he even exists are a few signs on the wall reading 'DJ Dizzy'.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Umm... VB.
    Can we tone down the Cosplaying students at the party? There might be some, but not that many.
    As well as getting everyone in the place to start dancing. These are high schoolers. Most of them don't want to be seen having to go into the center, and some crazy chick yelling ain't gonna make them drop everything and run out.
    Or at least that's what I got from reading it. It wasn't too clear.
    WARNING!

One more unrelated animated gif, youtube video or lolcat image and this discussion thread is over and it never opens up again. Only warning.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    One more unrelated animated gif, youtube video or lolcat image and this discussion thread is over and it never opens up again. Only warning.
    You heard the man. This business of being so off topic and posting odd things must stop.
    I'm just as, if not more, guilty than all of you so I take responsibility for it having to come to this, and apologize. (In fact, I believe I was the key perp here.)
    From now on, we must only speak of things directly related to the RP. We've strayed from our path, my friends, and it's time to get back on that horse and ride it into the sunset.
    I may have screwed up that metaphor quite a bit.
    But you get my point.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 10th April 2012 at 10:40 PM.
    WARNING!

Yeah, will get back on topic.

I'm not riding your horse though.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Sounds good. It's better in the long run anyway. Hopefully, we can send messages to the others about this. Someone might overlook and scroll past "Razor Leafs" warning, post a random gif, and then that's the end. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Zinc: I understand, that was a little wild. I was just got excited so, I'll curve it back some. The dance line part will be cut around there'll just be a small situation around her.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 10th April 2012 at 11:35 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Hey, Marbly, It's Wulfgard who's the pharmacist.
    Testa's the World History Teacher and currently not part of the Court.
    WARNING!

Of course, my mistake! I'll change it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Testa Jones
    School Pharmacy
    4:00 PM

After grading the last of the day's tests, Testa resigned himself to searching for his brother-in-law, on orders from his wife.[...]
    Skimming this post threw me off. :P
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 11th April 2012 at 7:12 PM.

So, couple of things.

First, writing up a post tonight as we speak, don't worry.

Second, I took an Arcana test yesterday, and it gave me an idea - if you're feeling concerned that you're not RPing your character according to their arcana, take a test as them, it might help put you on the right path. For the curious, I came up as Justice, then a tie for High Priestess/Lovers. Take that as you will.

Third and finally, question related to Randy which I may have asked before: with him losing his voice, is he even able to summon his Persona right now? If so, he's a big liability in the Court...

EDIT: Ok, this is finally fo realz yo. Hilarious thing that popped into my head for Joshua's Ultimate Persona, should we do them: Mara. (No, this isn't serious, obviously...)
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 11th April 2012 at 8:10 PM.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Third and finally, question related to Randy which I may have asked before: with him losing his voice, is he even able to summon his Persona right now? If so, he's a big liability in the Court...

EDIT: Ok, this is finally fo realz yo. Hilarious thing that popped into my head for Joshua's Ultimate Persona, should we do them: Mara. (No, this isn't serious, obviously...)
    He can summon it. As long as you have the tarot card coresponding to your Arcana, you can summon your Persona now.
    They to, will be mute at the moment, but that's inconsequential.
    He'll probably end up getting knocked out in the first 46 seconds again anyway.

Also, to your idea, Ensign F*ckstick, we might have to make that canon now. Just because you brought it up.
    WARNING!

Uh-oh were in trouble Razor Leaf can along and burst our bubble~♪

@SoS: What does his voice got to do with summon the Persona? Just because the character in the games love to just scream out Persona and their Persona's name doesn't mean they have to. I think it all just forcing on summon them or something like that. Also I took a test of strength as Russell can I got Death with I remember correctly. I've tried to recently but that test(that I really liked) for some reason refuses to work on my computer. But I've read the Strength Arcana description and it fits Russell really well in my opinion.

Oh by the way on a related note I drew and colored: Theresa Del Monico. Tell me what you think. It was my first try in a long time coloring a human; I don’t seem to care about messing up my animals and other creatures. *shrug* I’ve notice I’ve been drawing everyone else character and not nearly enough of Russell. I guess I’ll draw and show his picture next, maybe.

Okay question: Zincspider, what is there to do at the school’s Halloween Party? All I can imagine is dancing, talking and food, preferable Halloween theme... or pizza.

How does your character like his or her pizza? Russell would prefer veggie lovers’ pizza or supreme on thin crust. Doesn’t like crust all that much.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I loved the Power Rangers Movie.

Well, it's just a reason for everyone to be meeting up and talking in the Gym, really. Talk, try and get some info from people on a day that one would think that your fantasies are simply a scary tale. That kind of thing.
    Just an intorductory area before I move onto the Court.
    WARNING!

It's the first movie I believe; I got it for VHS. I used to be really into Power Ranger as kid. Nowadays there are so many series of them I can't keep up.

Well I knew that, but it's still a party. There should be something party like about it. Maybe a costume contest or something since it a Costume Party. I guess it won't matter anyways. I've posted if you haven't notice by this time.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Ala-Postah-KAZAM!
    Alright, I'm done for a bit. I plan on moving into the Court on my next post, so finish anything you want to do at the party.

EDIT: A Del Monico is a kind of steak. 8D
    The more you know!
    Last edited by Zincspider; 12th April 2012 at 12:11 AM.
    WARNING!

Terrific job, IF. That's pretty much how I imagined her to look from the start; A goth with blonde hair.

Lace likes her pizza everywhere, except where it needs to be.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 12th April 2012 at 1:18 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

Agh, sorry for not posting for so long. Will throw a post in today, definitely BO
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Quote Originally Posted by TheSequelReturns View Post
    I will fully support you if you want to go back and edit that in. Cause that would be awesome.
    Honestly, I'm tempted, but it's a bit late now, and Sig seems more the type to go with a traditional costume than a character costume, anyway ("This 'cosplay' thing is pretty awesome, but not very Halloween-ish.")

Sig's done about all he's going to do at the party unless he gets lynched by Sofiya or something - he'll just be standing mostly out of the way. Basically, don't wait up on me to progress.

Sofiya lynched Randy instead, this time 8P I needed to have her talk to somebody, and since the GMPCs are being all lonely, I figured I'd throw her there. I was supposed to have her step on Randy at first... and- yeah actually, imma change it so that she does. Seems more appropriate for her. Just a sec.

EDIT: Done.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 12th April 2012 at 9:55 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Hehe, JP and Mana are now paired on a dinner date XD ..... no homo... okay maybe a little.

Hehe, just isn't Randy's day..... It's never his day. Will Randy's day ever come?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast