>D

GREETINGS FOOLISH MORTALS
    IT IS I MARIK ISHTAR

(´o´)

(seeing Randy)

( Ň_ó)

(talking to Randy)

=3

I demand a spin-off fanfic down the line with copious amounts of Sofiya.

^^ GH approves of this. No, seriously, that's awesome. And accurate 8D

I now require you to portray all of Sofiya's posts in that style.

Forever.

@IF: It was set up so nicely, I just couldn't resist. Now watch Sofiya go ask about the tangly bit thing from Ciara. Because obviously, since she has a boyfriend now (totes) she should know. "So, hey, JP and Mana were kissing and ripping each others' clothes but how do they sex I'm really really confused." And hey, at least Randy got some more punch on his face.

EDIT:

@Marble: Fuck fanfics. Imma draw a comic. 83
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 13th April 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Hmmm...
    after looking over the RPG forum rules once more, I've come across at least one more thing we should be abiding to.
    1: No smilies... like, at all from here on out. It's bad aparently.
    Yeah, I come to post that and see Niedude's post and almost poop my pants.
    One more thing:
    2: We've gotten pretty bad about curses... alright, I've gotten pretty bad about cursing, but a few of us are guilty as well. We need to put a stopper on that.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Wait, what, no smilies? Really? Really? You sure it doesn't just mean those... err, emoticon thingies. The colorful, picture-y ones?

... Not guilty about cursing, everrrrr.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Nope. It said smilies. So, no more of those. Sadly. But, we're RPers. If we can't get emotions across in words, we should quit.
    Speaking of which... what happened to JK? When was the last time he posted?
    If he doens't come back soon, another one of us shall meet a terrible, unavoidable fate.

EDIT:After looking at your last edit, GH, I have come to the conclusion that you are an intercoursing liar.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 13th April 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yeah, found the rule, it said smilies. In an rp post. Pretty sure it didn't mean posts in the Café. Come on.

JK... I recall he posted at least once, I remember Clarise's costume.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Ahem:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Da Rulez'
    Don't use smilies AT ALL in the RPG Forum. They are banned, completely
    Not just posts, my friend.

JK last posted at the beggining of the RP on the 25th. It's been quite some time. I'll give him a few days. If he hasn't come back or told me anything before the Court begins, I'll do what I've always done.
    WARNING!

Well, JP is going to become much more polite then.
    And no more posts mentioning a handful of womans parts, I swear.
    Or where he calls woman the B word.

And um... Sorry for the "emoticon" translation of Sofiya's posts. Won't happen again.
    Holy crap Im apologizing a lot... Its like High School all over again.

Moving on!

NYHIIL!

We need to talk about this new ship.
    I want it to become canon

EDIT:

JK's gone?
    Well... Clarise kept being dragged into things I cant imagine her enjoying. Like the mall with Theresa (which started a TerriXClarise antagonism... IIRC) or... did she actually go and play video games with Snow and Sig?

She basically has the habit of sticking out like a sore thumb every time she joins a group. Soooooooooooo maybe JK's kinda bored of RPing her?
    Last edited by niedude; 13th April 2012 at 1:11 AM.

In the Forums section, there are three headers.

RPG Forum Rules
    RPG Cafe Rules
    That rule you found? Under the first section, meaning the board where all the actual RPing takes place. So that there won't be posts like: "He sent out and shouted: "Use Hydro Pump !"

Come on. And as for the swearing...

7. Swearing
    If your RPG is properly marked and labeled to say there may be strong language, you are allowed to have characters swear. Evading the swear filter will NOT earn you a warning or ban, as long as the swearing is part of a character's thought or spoken word. Swearing for the sake of it or directing insults towards other members will be treated the same as it would anywhere else: with an infraction.
    Allowed in the actual rp, at least. And I'd think this:

12. Smilie Abuse
    Smilies are not allowed in any part of the RPG forum. RPGs are text based, not picture based, so you should be writing the Pokémon names in. Posts with excessive uses of smilies will be deleted, regardless of what other information they may contain.
    Pretty much confirms it means in the RP itself, don't you think? And it says not picture based. "8D" is not a picture.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 13th April 2012 at 1:13 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

GH, the whole RPG Forum is the RPG Forum including it's subforums as far as I'm concerned. And so that we don't have to argue anymore, I'm gonna go ahead and make it a house rule. No Smilies. Banned completely. We should be able to express ourselve accurately in this kind of thing. It shouldn't hold us back any. (Also, a picture is a picture, no matter how colorful it is. You're making a picture with other symbols. That's it.)

@Niedude
    He's not gone yet, Niedude. He's just dissapeared.
    And we can't blame Clairese not doing anything on her own on everyone else. If he didn't want to do it, or so somthing more exciting, he should have done it. It's his character.
    WARNING!

I was honestly just trying to help you out, so eh, sorry if you saw that as arguing?

I find that rule a bit needless, but I have no problem with it. I mean, at least now there's is a rule banning it, not just paranoia.

8/
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

GH, don't worry. I'm not paranoid.
    I just want to keep this professional (As professional you can get with unpaid guys and gals and their fiction on a pokemon website).
    Plus, you do have a habit of making it seem like you're arguing. This isn't the first time. I seem to remember a time way back in UtGoG, a place I dare not to tread... those were cold days my friend.

HERETIC!
    WARNING!

Naw, I don't, it's just 'cause tone is difficult to carry over through the Internet without smilies and because you're paranoid. *insert smiley face*
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

True. I particularly always think my posts sound pretentious and agressive as hell if I don't throw in a smiley face in there somewhere.
    This I bet says a lot of my rp'ing skill or the lack of it

You could also write:
    "Just kidding, guys" That tends to have the same effect. Or "Now, I'm not angry here".
    I do predict an increase in the use of the 'strike' function, though.
    WARNING!

Yeah, that would go over well. Now I'm not being sarcastic here. Do you see what I'm getting at? Now I'm not trying to sound pompous. I am sounding pompous, but of course, I kid.

/ will stop spamming now. Now I am being serious guys.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I heard from JK recently; wanted to do a collaboration with me to finish out the conversation between Snow and Clarise (and Sig) earlier, so that she was involved in some activity. So there is a post in the works from JK, but I dunno when it'll be ready.

At the party, I'm trying to decide who to have Snow and Melissa go bug. Melissa could be controlled by anyone, being an NPC that I hijacked cause it sounded fun. She's not much established: part of Drama Club, girly girl at heart but thinks it won't make her look cool, probably concerned with how she appears to others, probably has some confidence issues. That's what I'd guess based on what she's done so far.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

JK'll have to contact me before I give a pass. Two days for them to do it.
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    At the party, I'm trying to decide who to have Snow and Melissa go bug. Melissa could be controlled by anyone, being an NPC that I hijacked cause it sounded fun. She's not much established: part of Drama Club, girly girl at heart but thinks it won't make her look cool, probably concerned with how she appears to others, probably has some confidence issues. That's what I'd guess based on what she's done so far.
    Yup, you totally hijacked her and I would know you hijacked her from me. But to be fair I did send her your way. You gave her more personality but it's only natural. Feel free to go bug that party pooper Russell until the Court. It pretty much just him and Halberd since Lace is partying it up. I've got nothing else for him to unless Kiruria want them to chat or something.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

You read my mind! I just posted, and one of the things I had Halberd do was go talk to Snow. And does anyone else find it odd that Halberd's getting more into his character than the drama club people are?

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Halberd's assertive with his feelings. He'd be a good drama club president.

Go ahead with the Court, Zinc. I might have Lace stumble over to Halberd. Other than that, I'm all set 'fo some destruction!"
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 14th April 2012 at 9:53 PM. Reason: Editing = More "gooder"
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Back from LARPing, so I'll be able to return to RPing. Of course, unless we've gotten into the Court, nothing much is happening to the kid who skipped the party.

Also, new signature.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I would have somthing to say about your signature, but instead, I'll laugh at the fact that you LARP.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you serious, man? That's rich.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 15th April 2012 at 4:58 AM.
    WARNING!

At the risk of spamming and getting this thread closed, I will still ask: what's LARPing?

Slaughter my ignorance, you not so foolish fools

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast