Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

LARP = Live Action Role Play. A combination between D&D style tabletop RPGs and pretending to be a wizard as a child. You dress up in armor and get fake weapons, and run around the woods taking part in epic battle, subterfuge, and drama. Depending on how amazing your group is, this can be anything from throwing beanbags at each other in the park to Game of Thrones-esque epic sagas, which can involve assassination, espionage, war tactics, and economics, with military grade gear and actual castles and such.

It is considered the pinnacle of geekdom, and is generally laughed at, even by other geeks.

Unfortunately, I wasn't doing that, as my own LARP was of a more political nature, i.e.; Model United Nations. Which is basically a bunch of guys dressing up in armor (suit and tie) to role play as heroes (politicians). It's incredibly realistic in that everyone has their own agenda, and that nothing ever gets accomplished because someone disagrees just to make sure the status quo is maintained. Goddamn politics. Actually no, near the end China, North Korea, several of the 'stan nations and the Russian Federation joined forces to form the DPRA (Democratic People's Republic of Asia) and declared war on the United States. Now that was fun.

That aside, hooray, I'm back! No hugs?
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

*glomps Niihyl* Hiiiiii! That sounds like something my sister was into, except without the dressing up (Diplomacy, I think it was). I always thought that it could be fun, but my speech is pretty bad and I have a hard enough time with plain tabletop games.

I like writing silly posts like that last one when the game has been pretty serious most of the time.

And yes, I was wondering why Sofiya's Everything costume lacked wings.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I don't hug.

I embrace.

If that is fine with you, then... *spreads arms* Come to me. If you dare.

@ Ysa: I love silly posts every now and then too, hence why I love playing as Sofiya; not only can I write anything as silly as I want, I can provide others an opportunity to do it too. Hooray for being the comic relief~ And about the wings... I uh. I have an excuse; I only mentioned a few of the things she wore because I got lazy so wings may or may not have been one of the things I left unmentioned. Up to each individual. Yes, her costume looks different to each individual. It's alien magic.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Well, JK's back. WB, dude(tte)

New drinking game:
    Down a shot everytime there is an "at this" or "at that" in one of JK's posts.
    It will put the SoS challenge to shame.

We're not using Evokers any more, JK. It's the tarot cards now.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    We're not using Evokers any more, JK. It's the tarot cards now.
    That's what I mean by Evoker. Pretty sure that that is what the sign ups call them at least.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Well, JK's back. WB, dude(tte)

New drinking game:
    Down a shot everytime there is an "at this" or "at that" in one of JK's posts.
    It will put the SoS challenge to shame.
    You wish. Do not make me redouble my efforts, I'll turn you all to alcoholism. Fo'shizzle.

But yeah, welcome back JK, good to see you didn't die.

Meanwhile in the land of SoS, I advise you all not to expect a whole bunch out of me over the next couple of weeks as I'm preparing for a lot of university stuff. I'll still be around and posting, but not as much as I'd like.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well, TSR told me he'd be posting soon, so I'll get going once he gets his up.
    In the mean time I might do somthing with Shinai.
    I wrote a total of, what, 3 posts with him in it last game? Yeah... I gotta fix that.

EDIT:
    Also, some of you might remember the 'Fool's Vote' from last time around. I did not forget about this.
    The weapon was decided. I just havn't revealed it yet.
    But I will be starting the next Fool's Vote awfully soon, and I hope to employ both results at the same time... instead of a game session later.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 16th April 2012 at 2:18 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Sorry Zinc, I had a busy weekend. I'll get my post done tonight, don't you worry.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Also, some of you might remember the 'Fool's Vote' from last time around. I did not forget about this.
    The weapon was decided. I just havn't revealed it yet.
    But I will be starting the next Fool's Vote awfully soon, and I hope to employ both results at the same time... instead of a game session later.
    I... have no idea what this is, sorry :/

I think the Fool's vote is when we vote on what new persona Randy's going to get.
    It's been a while since any kind of "voting" happened. He's got two as of now. I can't wait.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

It's more getting to chose what happens with him as a whole. As he's the 'Fool' character, he can be formed as you people wish.
    Last time it was simple: Just what weapon he'd end up using.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Speaking of Randy and his personas, how many does the group know him having? I can't imagine Randy going two months without developing a new home. Particularly his Magician and Hermit personas *wink wink nudge nudge*

Don't get all suggestive on me now, JP... I mean niedude.
    He actually hasn't, as that would be kinda hamfisted. They'll come soon enough. Not enough stress in the past two months.
    WARNING!

Oh, so his personas are "made" or manifest only when he truly needs them most?
    One more reason why this next court is probably gonna be as awesome as Disco JP's Court.

Question: Way back before Disco Pimp Shadow JP, Zinc said there'd be three Shadow Selves that night. So, given that he obviously changed his mind (I presume because of Theresa getting Zerged)... Are we going to encounter the other two soon?
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by son_of_shadows View Post
    question: Way back before disco pimp shadow jp, zinc said there'd be three shadow selves that night. So, given that he obviously changed his mind (i presume because of theresa getting zerged)... Are we going to encounter the other two soon?
    AND WHERE ARE THE BEARS MAN YOU PROMISED US BEARS WHERE ARE THEY.

C'mon.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I'm banking on it being even more awesome, especially if you like any of the following things:
    Mirrors
    Pyrimid Head
    Vikings
    Bears
    Lack of Fire
    Stand-off music

You people mistook my words. I said the next Court. We were already in the last one when I said that.
    I havn't changed my mind at all.
    It's just been ripening over time. Prepare your bodies.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 16th April 2012 at 9:13 PM.
    WARNING!

That reminds me here those themes I've been meaning to post for Russell...
    Russell's Music
    Main Theme:
    Stand by Rascal Flatts

Battle Theme:
    Violent Storm

I also remember that I have to do that Stats sheet... I'll get on that as well. Meanwhile I shall await for the storm to hail down upon us.

Edit: Since Zinc asked... look for it yourself XD
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 16th April 2012 at 10:58 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Hmmm... could you remove the links and just send them to Wordy via PM to add to the first post?
    I'm not sure how the unrelated Youtube videos thing works, but I don't want us taking any chances. Just to be safe, send them to Wordy, and remove the linking.
    Thank you.
    WARNING!

Pyramid head?
    In Persona BOSS?

... why am I sticking JP inside an empty, desolate hospital again?
    Oh God

I'm banking on it being even more awesome, especially if you like any of the following things:
    Mirrors
    Pyrimid Head
    Vikings
    Bears
    Lack of Fire
    Stand-off music

You people mistook my words. I said the next Court. We were already in the last one when I said that.
    I havn't changed my mind at all.
    It's just been ripening over time. Prepare your bodies.
    MY BODY IS READY! Vikings? Seriously? ... Oh my God, I see where this is going. Exactly where this is going.

Obviously the Court will be invaded by Vikings who fell into a time portal, created by mirrors, a lack of fire, and bears.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I think he meant using the video loader thing of thing not related to the RPG but whatever you say, leader. I guess I'll drop it in Wordy's VM place.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    MY BODY IS READY! Vikings? Seriously? ... Oh my God, I see where this is going. Exactly where this is going.

Obviously the Court will be invaded by Vikings who fell into a time portal, created by mirrors, a lack of fire, and bears.
    Seems Legit.

Pyramid Head better show up before I'm written out of this plot. A cameo would be good enough... him getting some quality time with Ciara would be ideal.

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast