Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

The fronts would be the same, yes.
    And before I can post, I definately need the following people to post:
    niedude
    TSR
    Wordy
    GH

Everyone would be real nice, but I can move with what I want to do when these are up. I might move without them if they hold up everyone else, but the sooner, the better.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Why do I get the feeling that my posts are always holding Zinc up?

I'll try to get something up in the morning.
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 19th April 2012 at 5:24 PM. Reason: Removing all emotion.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Cause they always are, you sorry waste of bio-material.
    Love ya!
    Also, you have a smiley there.
    Remove it. For the children.

EDIT: Thank you. We must be robotitized.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 19th April 2012 at 5:29 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

My post is almost ready. If nothing unexpected happens, I should have it up today

Sorry Zinc, will post tomorrow. I've got a deadline for one of my last projects due tomorrow, and I'm kind of sort of busy as all hell and stressed out as fuck the whole day today an nnngh must get back to work.

So yeah, tomorrow.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Alright. As long as you both keep your word, we should be fine.
    And remember. Zinc is watching you.
    WARNING!

To please the great Zinc, I have made my post.

Now have a cookie: -ERROR L4; COOKIE NOT FOUND-

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    The fronts would be the same, yes.
    And before I can post, I definately need the following people to post:
    niedude
    TSR
    Wordy
    GH
    OK, I've done. Hope that it's decent enough for whatever that you want to do.

I'm still curious as to how you'll squeeze the bears and Vikings in, honestly.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

It's Zinc. You need to ask?

I'll write up a little something tonight too. I know you don't need me to, but I'm nice. My gift to you and all that.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Look who posssssted. A sssssshort one, but got the job done.

I sssswear thissss way of talking isssss contagiousssssss.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

A'ight, I totally have my resssponssssse to Sssssofiya written out. I'll put it up in conjunction with my ressssponsssse to whatever Zinc pitchessss next.

Basically, don't wait up.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    I'll write up a little something tonight too. I know you don't need me to, but I'm nice. My gift to you and all that.
    Or I could be a complete monster, lie to you all, become too tired to write anything last night and hurriedly do it this morning instead. That works too.

EDIT: Officially calling dibs on saying "You just HAD to say it" to Lace once the Shadows come out, just sayin.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 23rd April 2012 at 8:07 PM.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

VB, dude, the Court isnt the Midnight Hour. People don't transmogriphy into coffins, they simply vanish...
    Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

You're right about that niedude. In Zincspider's post Ms. Halls just disappeared mid-conversation. I have nothing to post so bring on the pyramid and vikings and bears... oh my...

So... what was your favorite costume on this Halloween special? Personally I liked homeless cat Mana XD
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 24th April 2012 at 12:32 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

It's not? Oh ok, I fixed it. Thanks for looking out, Niedude. My eyes just glaze-over whenever I read other people's writing.
    I don't mean that in an offensive way.

I wrote up my post, and am at the gym by Wulfgard's white, window-less van with the others. It's time to play the waiting
    game for the action and teen angst to start. I'm all set.

What was my favorite Halloween costume? Well... I'd say Sofiya, if I knew what she was exactly. I liked Halberd's pirate captain outfit.
    In my opinion, everyone looked great at the dance to me.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 24th April 2012 at 12:15 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Yep, niedude's right. No coffins. If you have apathy syndrome, you still appear in the Court, but nothing bothers you at all. The Shadows act as if you don't even exist.

As for costume... Sig. Went as a classic vampire. I love it when people dress up as monsters still, instead of a whole bunch of pop culture referances. Phil and Ned didn't get the memo. I'm very dissapointed in them. And Randy. All three of them are on my shiznit list.
    WARNING!

Traveler's Log

Day 87

I ran out of food, and I am afraid the time has not yet come. How long must I wait? I have resorted to drinking my own urine more often than Bear Grylls himself would have wanted, and I fear I must watch many a full moon before the chosen one finally appears.

Day 115

My insanity is slipping.
    I'm hungry.
    My leg looks... so... appetizing...

Day 118

Dear journal, today I ate my last leg. And nothing happened. Other than those nice birds coming close to me. They're so nice, never leaving me out of sight for too long. They really care for me.

I think its been years since I started this... what was it I was doing?

Oh, that's right.

Waiting for Sequel's godamnpost.

No, you're waiting for mine. I've relieved TSR of his duty on that, and I'll be taking care of it.
    I'm busy with finals and haven't been able to really work all week on this. I'll get it either tonight or tomorrow.

Don't blame TSR. It's me. He's busy atm as well.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 26th April 2012 at 7:40 PM.
    WARNING!

Finals are around this time? I had no idea.

That pretty much explains the slow activity I'm seeing around.

Ditto here. I mean, it's my last week of my first year of uni next week (holy crap), and then I'm straight into my exams two weeks afterwards. So, do be patient with me over the next couple of weeks.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I figured it was exam time. We'll just hang out and chill until that's over. Calm before the storm, yeah?

I would make random conversation in the game, but that fate-tempting line is too good to not lead into something horrible.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I'm 80% done with a post now, so I should have it up within the hour.
    Just have to add more stuff with the-
    Wait. I'll let you see it for yourself.

EDIT: Posted.
    RUN MY LITTLE RATS! RUN!
    Last edited by Zincspider; 28th April 2012 at 2:51 AM.
    WARNING!

Okay, so currently we're all together in the maze of mirrors except Randy & Wulfgard (who is outside of it) and Liza has run off by herself. Are there any dangers in this maze (other than Shadow Liza) and also are the mirrors breakable/able to be cracked? Is Shadow Liza still in the same area as the rest of the group? How would she attack us if she were to catch up to us? Other than we live, what will find at the exit of the maze (I know its not for several posts later but I just asking ahead of time)?

Answer what you can and I'll compose my post depending on the answers.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Posted.

Yes, I know that what Sig just did is probably very stupid and we're taking a third option right off the bat, but the opportunity was too good. If the result isn't supposed to be terribly interesting, I'll probably add another action in there. Briefly considered having him offer to hold Shadow!Liza off due to the fact that Fire>Ice, but I'm not in that much of a hurry to have him dead.

Other than that, IF's pretty much got the questions I had covered, plus a couple. Just got one more, though: is there a ceiling on the maze, or is it an open-air thing?
    Last edited by Blivsey; 28th April 2012 at 8:35 AM.

Given that the Jester was perched on one of the mirrors, and Randy got flung over several, I think it's safe to assume it's open air. Also, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, more chances to get Joshua hurt! I'm going to have him colliding with every mirror at every junction.

Because I'm an awful human being.

... I enjoy torturing him too much. It's rather worrying.

Anyway, I'll get to writing something this weekend. And I still have dibs on having Joshua tell Lace "You just HAD to say it."
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast