Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Alright a couple things about the mirrors you should know guys:
    No, they arent breakable. What kind of fiendish mirror maze would allow you to just break out? That's silly.
    I know I didn't say anything about that, but I guess because I knew it, I forgot to write it down. Your attempt to do anything to the wall fail, Bliv.

Climbing over the wall is an option, but getting a grip on the smooth surface, holding the razor sharp edge (When was the last time the Jester was hurt by anything, huh?), and pulling yourself over before Shadow Liza gets ahold of you is extremely hard to acomplish and will probably end badly.

No shadows for at least a post now. Give you a break to start running.

A bit more on Shadow Liza:
    While your attacks don't keep her down, she is able to be held back for a second, and slowed down each time somthing gets a good whack at her.
    Her attacks is she gets close to you, involve skewering you on her long claws. She isn't very fast, attacks whoever is closest to her, and doesn't speak. As long as you try to go through the maze normally, you should be fine.

As for Randy and Liza, Randy's in the maze still but all alone (Not a good idea in the coming posts) and Liza is like two feet in front of you. She's not away from the group just yet. Just started running.

EDIT: Good thing you didn't try and hold her off, Bliv. Fire>Ice here. You wouldn't have lasted too long.
    EDIT EDIT: *reading TvTropes page* Aww, how cute. You guys think that the mirror maze is Liza's. No, that's someone else's bread and butter. Shadow Liza's just here. She's not important... just an obstacle. Just a hint, she's not the b*tch that the Jester was speaking of either.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 28th April 2012 at 12:30 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

OH GOD SHADOW CIARA'S AT THE END WE'RE TRAPPED.

Not a spoiler if it's obvious.

And I'm the one who edited the TVTropes page, mostly on my own speculation. Sorry.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

It's alright, there was no way you could have known it wasn't her's....
    *looks at YMMV page*
    Wait. You're scared of Shadow Liza, SoS?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Cool. Just making sure that Sigmund's attempt to bypass the maze wouldn't completely blow up in his face.

I think I know how I'm going to have him play/beat the maze, but I'll have Sigmund run around a bit first while I take my exams and whatnot.

For a post at least, he can try and beat the maze. Then I'm throwing a curve ball.
    It should be familiar. After all, Bliv, you gave me the idea.
    I trust you can keep your mouth shut if anyone asks though, right?
    WARNING!

Maze of mirrors, interesting. The question that came immediately to my mind was, does Sofiya still have those markers? But I think she put them away; that random item would have been helpful, I think.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Asks about what? *looks away innocently*

Any more would be too much for one post, though. I'll wait a bit before trying a solution.

I actually just wanted to know if they could be cracked them; having a bunch of mirror reflecting you is really disorientating and I thought it would help mark where they've been. I think I got a plan mostly set in my head. I'll get to typing it up.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Remember to send pans to me before assuming they work. Or just set it up, and don't carry it out.
    Also, there is no 'Plan' here to be found.
    Just go. Try to stay ahead of Shadow Liza and keep going.
    There's no 'clever' way out of this. Despite being a maze, it's quite straight-forward. Just look out for Shadow Bears... wait. They haven't appeared yet.
    WARNING!

Just crossed 12 time zones. Once the jet lag wears off, I'll get back to posting.

What's this about a maze? *goes to check*
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

So fighting her is not an option if we wanna stay alive? Yikes, 'cause Sofiya most likely would try fighting her at first. And no, she doesn't have the markers, unfortunately - they're in her bag. Which is... somewhere that is not the maze. Yeah.

Oh, hey, one question just to be sure; so the group is in one place right now, right? In the middle of the maze with various paths going here and there? Are they expected to split up when they start running or remain as one group, or is that totally up to us? And unf, the bears. I pity JP though. All alone, far from the fun... and in some very deep shit.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

It's alright, there was no way you could have known it wasn't her's....
    *looks at YMMV page*
    Wait. You're scared of Shadow Liza, SoS?
    Ooh, I am going to have FUN with this. Happy SoS.

And yes dammit! I'm sorry, but your description of her appearance was actually pretty scary. So kudos on that I guess. Of course, I'm an absolute wimp, so, yanno.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Wait, fun with what, SoS?

As for you, GH, you're all together in the room at the moment, and there is one path leading out.
    You can split up if you want, and you'd probably cover more ground, but you'd weaken your force. It's up to you. I can swing either way. Kinda like your sexuality.
    WARNING!

Jab at my sexuality all you want man, just remember:

I have Wight in my hands.

And boy, I can make him swing too. ♥

But yesh, thanks.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Deadpan monotone:

Insincere horror: Split up? Split up? Who in their right mind would ever split up? Haven't you seen horror movies? Certain doom!

Excited: Hooray, the Court's begun. This should prove interesting.

Ponderous: Being chased by an ice sculpture in a maze, huh? The first of three. Well, I suppose we just run about for now, to avoid being devoured by the Yuki-majo.

Sincere: I'll post later.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Wait, fun with what, SoS?

As for you, GH, you're all together in the room at the moment, and there is one path leading out.
    You can split up if you want, and you'd probably cover more ground, but you'd weaken your force. It's up to you. I can swing either way. Kinda like your sexuality.
    Well, this essentially is "the real" Ciara, right? I'm just going to have fun with his reactions. But of course, I'm getting ahead of myself.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I never said anything about Shadow Ciara... I was talking about Liza's shadow not having to do with mirrors. You're grasping as straws here.
    Pull out another and guess again.
    WARNING!

Just to clarify my lack of initiative, I can't have Levin be rational and make a run for it just yet... It wouldn't be realistic for him to make the right choices off the bat, given he's just be thrown into all this, and he can't even summon his Persona yet, so he's panicking again. His mind just can't make sense of all this, and his survival instinct can't quite react instantly to mirrors and ice sculptures yet. Either someone snap him out of it, carry him or leave him to die/get lucky. :P

I never said anything about Shadow Ciara... I was talking about Liza's shadow not having to do with mirrors. You're grasping as straws here.
    Pull out another and guess again.
    I think I'm just getting confused by what you're saying, so I'm going to stop here, keep my speculations to myself, and focus on getting Joshua out of the Mirror Maze. I'll probably have him give Levin a shake or something.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Guess who finally has Persona 4? *excitement.. even though I won't have time to play for a while*sadface**

On a more related note, probably going to post tomorrow if I can't manage a post tonight. Sofiya's probably gonna go harass help the newbie too. Gives her an excuse to start running instead of trying to fight the thing. Yay.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Persona: BOSS- Now with 50% more Nutshots.
    WARNING!

GH, remember that whole shower scene we wanted to do with Sofiya and JP?

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. If I let JP get punched in the nuts more often, he's going to be unable to have children. Or die. either one. And that's something I just can't do to him.
    Blatant Lies

'Course, everybody loves some nutshots! Long as they aren't directed at themselves, that is.

Aww, come on dude, you know you want to torture JP moar than that. I promise there will be no punching to the balls. Other unfortunate things may happen to them, though.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

They will be left blue after ridiculous amounts of torture fanservice.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast