Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

JP was already punched in the fork by Shadow Diego, so I think he's had his fill of nauseating pain.

Quote Originally Posted by "GH"
    so I, punched you in the balls.
    Why do I imagine Sofiya's voice getting deep and creepy here?
    Last edited by Zincspider; 30th April 2012 at 5:21 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Oh, right, he was, I had completely forgotten that, actually.

I kind of imagined her voice changing a bit when she said that, but deep and creepy... now that's a both an immensely disturbing and an utterly awesome mental image.

I may need to use that.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Oh, niedude, by the time my last post ended, Shinai had already stood back up and reached the cold storage room, and walked in. And by cold storage I mean the hospital's emergancy blood-bank.
    That's where JP would find him, not in the hall.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Composing a post right now... Poor Levin, Sofiya has become more unlikely for Russell to go near. She is climbing up the danger scale more than Lace.

Tis too bad that JP isn't with everyone else... He going to miss seeing his secret love, the mirror... or is it just his mirror he's in love with?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Ok, that was new. I never thought Liza would have a shadow.

So, it's possible to slow her down? Ok. I'll post soon.

Shadow Liza will skewer whoever is slow or unfortunate enough to get close to her, huh...

"You don't have to be able
    To outrun the bear,
    You only have to be able
    To outrun...
    The slowest person in your group... Hair."
    I can't make that rhyme any better.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 30th April 2012 at 7:32 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I do believe that JP is in love with all mirrors... sadly, the only one that loves him back is his own, and will never be able to let JP know his true feelings.
    Damn, after reading a bit of Poe, SoS did a damn good job with that story for a little fanfiction.
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Oh, niedude, by the time my last post ended, Shinai had already stood back up and reached the cold storage room, and walked in. And by cold storage I mean the hospital's emergancy blood-bank.
    That's where JP would find him, not in the hall.
    See that is why I like to re-read things before I reply to them. I'll fix that in a jiffy

@VB
    Remember, when attacking the boss, just post what you try to do, and I'll follow it up with what you achieved. Never assume anything in a major fight.
    This goes for everyone who is attempting to slow her down and just haven't told me.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 30th April 2012 at 7:39 PM.
    WARNING!

Dang it, VB you better not post until I've posted! You going to make me have to rewrite the whole thing... I actually has going to have Russell try to slow her down and him get slightly hurt... Okay I've getting to typing before VB gets done.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

IF, i just explained that you don't carry through the attack. I control the Shadow Selves and what they do in response to an attack or how it affects them.
    Swinging an axe, especially with Russell's young body, will not cut through two collumns of thick ice. Chainsaws even have trouble getting through ice.
    WARNING!

Hmm I actually guess on the thickness I assume it was it was Liza thickness which seeing it her it would be rather thin because I see her as rather small and fragile. Leg are a few inches thick but I did forget to factor the ice part. I will change it right away.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Just say what Russell plans to do (Say it in your post of course), and I'll take it from there.
    I'll handle all the gory details.
    WARNING!

Hmm... okay got it. I apologize I should really be more careful with my quick skimming of people's post because I missed that. I decided to remove the attack all together and just have Russell get a little too close trying to retrieve Levin's weapon.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Nice, IF.

Alright, I just want to check before I start writing.

Zinc: Lace is going to hang back and engage Shadow Liza.

I'm not writing anything about how S. Liza (Shadow Liza) will react to my actions and will continue Lace's follow-up post based on the response you write for her. If her armor really is that tough, then I'll probably run.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 1st May 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Yikes, looks like our healers might be busy tonight.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Well, for once, there will be a Shadow Self attack where JP doesnt nearly die.

Case in point:

Diego kicked him in the balls. In mid air. Its a wonder they didnt rupture.
    Miyuki super Hama'd him to death, leaving him with the game equivalent of 1 HP. He felt that attack even the day after.
    S. JP. the very next day, slashed open real JP's chest.

Given his track history, and how I would have made JP "hold the line" for a while if he was the mirror maze, I can only imagine he'd end up impaled by Liza's finger blade things

@VB
    That's exactally how it should be done.
    Good job.
    As for me replying, depending if niedude ever edit's his post, it'll either be really short or really long.
    (Also, I just finished my final essay for the year, so I'm really pumped right now. Expect alot of posts when you people start posting yourselves.
    WARNING!

Ah, figured that someone would go for the same workaround ad me eventually. Using the flying Persona for scouting was about the second solution I thought of out of five, and all the other four were either unlikely to succeed and/or risked serious injury. Also briefly considered burrowing, but then I remembered that we have no Earth magic any more.

Pecking away here and there at a post between exam study. Will probably have something up by the end of Thursday. (72 hours from now)

I'm probably going to wait for Marble before posting so that he doesn't get too much to write. I'm still pondering whether Sofiya will hop on Horus's back and go scout with the bird (as dangerous as that is), or just have him go alone. If she does send Horus away though, she'll need someone to protect her meanwhile. Knife against ice isn't too effective. Though I guess she could always have Horus disappear and reappear next to her if she needs to.

But yeah, will wait a bit for Marble first.

EDIT: Oh right, just recalled we were supposed to edit the ability/strength/weakness list with... uh... something. I dun remember anymore. I think Water and Earth were removed, so we at least had to change our weaknesses/strengths away from those? KK, then, Sofiya's weaknesses are Lightning and Dark now. But hey, Zincy, would you mind checking my SU for the ability template and telling me which spells are too overpowered/if some of the spells on the next list are weak enough for her to have?
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 1st May 2012 at 7:20 AM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I'll get a post up today, sorry for the hold-up

I'll get a post up this morning as well, once I'm done with my English final.
    Also, I'd like you all to take a look at this:

A set of form-based role plays created by ZincSpider, based on the Persona series of video games by Atlus. The game takes place in Quarterman, a small town of vague location. Much of the plot is borrowed from the Persona games proper, and Shout Outs are found aplenty. In fact, most of the important NPCs are inspired by - if not lifted directly from - other video games, movies, and anime.
    Now, that's our summery on TvTropes... it's nice and all, but it's barely a paragraph long. If you guys could, go to work filling it out and giving a little more insight on the story thus far.
    So far the summery is over half full of saying how much I've copied from other things... which makes me feel all sad inside.
    I think it's closer to being it's own thing now to say it's one big rip-off, don't you? don't answer that or I'll feel even worse, and you don't want to be responsible for that do you?
    Last edited by Zincspider; 1st May 2012 at 2:12 PM.
    WARNING!

No rush, man. This isn't a holdup at all yet.

Ah, TvTropes, haven't been there for a while. Might add something to the summary, but not now. I don't dare step anywhere near that site right now. I'm procrastinating enough as is.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

I don't remember any direct shout outs to the Atlus games; besides the Personas.

I made a Tv Tropes account a while back, but I hardly visit it. Anyone can edit those pages as long as their an official user, right? Ok, I'll try to spice it up a little. I still don't understand that website.

EDIT: Alright! Well, the TvTropes page summary has been updated. There's already a "Last Time on POP..." write-up that Wordy and TSR did earlier, so I just kept it brief. High schoolers who battle evil spirits and what-not. I did what I could, so anyone's free to go and change it up. Have a look.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 1st May 2012 at 7:21 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

(Also, I just finished my final essay for the year, so I'm really pumped right now. Expect alot of posts when you people start posting yourselves.
    *fist bump* I just got my first essay back, with a top grade, and my second is due on Thursday. Ka-ballin.

Ideas I've had include having fire-users create a smokescreen at a junction to hide the direction we all take and having ice-resistant Persona users hold off Shadow Liza.

Also, may I suggest we make the current sign-up thread a little easier to access? A link in the OP of this thread would suffice. Ici.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast