Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

And then Mana walked right up to Sofiya, only to be asked out by her.
    She knows she must teach him the proper way of the dance. He'll just embarass himself otherwise.
    Unfortuneatly her method involves knives.

EDIT: Also, I just got it up two days early. I'm proud of myself.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 24th March 2012 at 5:39 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Fun posts so far! And if Sofiya and Mana end up going to the party together, would it mimic their training sessions? Halbred might be able to get away with having a real sword due to Fencing club, but I dunno about Sofiya and those knives.

So... any of the guys want to try giving Snow dating advice? Or girls, I suppose. Didn't plan on that, but I got an NPC thrown my way and decided to make use of her. Funnier if said advice something easily misinterpreted.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Time for Randy to pull out his Handy-Dandy Notepad of Love.
    It's completely useless.
    But he'll want to read it to Snow anyway.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

And then Sofiya goes to the ball in a suit, holding a ball gown-clad Mana at knifepoint. Don't we all love happy endings?

Mana lacks rhythm entirely. So dancing will likely be slightly humiliating. But he's the kind of guy who'd never, ever go on the dance floor...

Randy's Handy-Dandy Notepad of Love? Mana needs it too. Because I need to see this happen. The Notepad would likely inspire JP as well. And solve Joshua's women Ciara thing. And find Snow love. And hook Halberd up with Lace. Randy must become the bumbling, incompetent Love Guru, and Russell with Cupid is his hypercompetent but forever alone sidekick! It's the new prime time sensation!

The Super Erotic XXX Bros.! Isn't it Bromantic?
    Last edited by Niihyl; 24th March 2012 at 6:11 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

"Rule number one! Never look a woman in the eye. Eye contact is how they detect fear. When you doubt your ability to follow this rule, get a pair of sunglasses. Preferably mirrored. I've used them for years and haven't had a problem yet."

*Meanwhile, Izzy is mouthing "Don't listen to him. He's a madman."*
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    So... any of the guys want to try giving Snow dating advice? Or girls, I suppose. Didn't plan on that, but I got an NPC thrown my way and decided to make use of her. Funnier if said advice something easily misinterpreted.
    Ain't I a stinker? :p I honestly didn't think you would accept her offer or even let her find you XD If you get advice from Russell it would be... I dunno be nice to her, ask her about her interests? Ask what she wants to do when in doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Time for Randy to pull out his Handy-Dandy Notepad of Love.
    It's completely useless.
    But he'll want to read it to Snow anyway.
    Yay, we get to see it again! I thought he would stop doing it after the whole Izzy getting angry at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    And then Sofiya goes to the ball in a suit, holding a ball gown-clad Mana at knifepoint. Don't we all love happy endings?

Mana lacks rhythm entirely. So dancing will likely be slightly humiliating. But he's the kind of guy who'd never, ever go on the dance floor...

Randy's Handy-Dandy Notepad of Love? Mana needs it too. Because I need to see this happen. The Notepad would likely inspire JP as well. And solve Joshua's women Ciara thing. And find Snow love. And hook Halberd up with Lace. Randy must become the bumbling, incompetent Love Guru, and Russell with Cupid is his hypercompetent but forever alone sidekick! It's the new prime time sensation!

The Super Erotic XXX Bros.! Isn't it Bromantic?
    That sound like it would be fun. Russell could be the word of reason and Randy would completely ignore him and give absurd advice anyways.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I like how season 3 (BOSS) started with everyone in the middle of things with the shadows. No time to explain. Shoot and not-die!

It's got to be around 3-4pm and I'm guessing the dance is going to be late, around eight, nine-ish. Halloween party with a Court reception.
    Snow doesn't look like he's really in need of advice. Just go with whatever happens. Trust ya gut!
    It's gonna be fun with Halberd and dormitory candy. I got an idea.

EDIT: Zinc. If the guys are staying in the 200's, the girls are the 300's, right? Can't remember what the number or order is, you might have mentioned it way back when.
    Can you tell me which of the girl's rooms are taken, and what's available?
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 24th March 2012 at 6:55 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Well then in that case I'll take Room 211, just to annoy Russell further. 8D And hmm, dorm candy? Fun? Looking forward to it... I guess.

Of course, knowing this is Lace we're taking about, I'm willing to bet Halberd is in deep (insert name for brown thing in the toilet here) right about now. Or so everyone except him thinks.

Pfft, all of a sudden the candy pirate from Candy Land (I can't for the life of me remember his name) came to my mind.

EDIT: Speaking of candy land (in general), I just found a possible theme song for Lace. Especially in the upcoming scene.

Oh why not. Here are two more themes for Halberd, which are in quite a different genre than the other two:

Overworld theme (day): "Glorious Morning" by Waterflame
    Overworld theme (night): "Defection" by ParagonX9

Both are video game tracks, making them all the more appropriate for him.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 24th March 2012 at 7:00 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I remember Lord Licorice, but he wasn't a pirate... just a D-Bag.
    I don't think there was a pirate in Candy Land...
    There was Sticky Beard in 'Kids Next Door', though.
    WARNING!

My room order has been updated. Is Ciara moving into the dorms? Because she currently the only person not on the dorm list. Except for Marble is Levin getting a dorm room?
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 24th March 2012 at 7:12 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

I believe everyone's moved into the dorms by this point.

Took me a couple of minutes to realise what Ciara's fake costume is, then I was all :O

The b!tch is back!

Although we're starting with less b!tch
    ... That is VERY arguable. But my God, that was brilliant. The posts so far have been of a great standard I have to say, we're really getting back into the swing of things.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yeah, everyone's in the dorms at this point. I don't really care about what number it is, honestly.

Ciara's room is lavishly decorated with velvety reds and all the rest of it. It just screams 'I have money to throw around.'

Added Halberd's d/n themes to the compendium, as well as Ciara's Shadow Battle theme.

You were all :O, really now? trolololol

How is it arguable? By my standards that would have been very nice.

All the men are completely obnoxious when it comes to matters of the heart. Snow would be better off asking the wind for help.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

I know that long-*ss posts full of with flashbacks and backstory aren't great, but it was necessary to at least make Levin's feelings believable and bring him to life a bit. Future posts will be less descriptive for your sake and mine (unless this is the kind of post you expect as the norm), but bear with me on this one.

Don't care what anyone else but Zincspider thinks. Be confident in yourself! I had Russell sitting in class thinking about the past week and clubs for my first post of introduction of him (in POP) and I did not care. Your post is fine and it's not even that long. It's good to get a feel of how Levin life was before now. Description is good as long as it relevent (so don't go into detail about every single blade of grass). So good job newbie!

Pep talk aside would you like to give Levin a doom room # or would like me to put him in one of random remaining ones?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Pep talk aside would you like to give Levin a doom room # or would like me to put him in one of random remaining ones?
    Oh, it can be a random number, so long as he can interact with the rest of the guys later on. Not sure how that works though, since Levin isn't in the group of awesome yet and they've apparently all been relocated to the same dorm to make operations easier... Unless I misunderstood Zinc's OP.

Well what happened was he original was only going to have the room # be 201-210 but he never realized that SoS had put his character in room number 213. So he thought there wouldn't be room to fit more guys in the dorm so he was going to put them in another dorm but once I mention it he decide to expand it to 215 which became more than enough room for them, I guess. It's not really important but I'm still hording away the information anyways so I know what the crap I'm talking about... I got oogles of stuff I even have the timeline that Blivsey wrote. I've been adding on it.

I put Levin in room #203 in between Randy and Snow and put Ciara in #304 between Lace and Clarise.

Just so you know... the school uniform is a blue blazer and black slacks(for boys)/skirts(for girls) (or which ever you character prefer I guess XD).
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    WI got oogles of stuff I even have the timeline that Blivsey wrote. I've been adding on it
    Any chance you could link me to that timeline? Sounds like it could be helpful in bringing me up to speed.

Room #203 it is then. And expect to see Levin in neatly-ironed slacks, unless that first trip to the Court messed him up more than I had planned. :P

It'll be easier for my to post it because I don't sure what page it's on. I do need to find it though so I can reinsert the links he put in it. Hmm... I might be missing a few events now that I look at it. But nothing too important I just haven't put in when Shinai got his Persona. August 23 and above is what I wrote. I also added the info on the first entry.

Spoiler:- Timeline in the RPG:

It might. Russell first two courts was enough to tramatize him. Someone died, he had to decide to stab himself for a random person or let them die. Then the next day someone is inflicted with Apathy Syndrome and is now hospitalized. He's afraid for his life but I guess him give him the determination to not want to die.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Sig's back, now with footnotes! I kinda like 'em - they're much cleaner for adding aside information. Might keep 'em. Thoughts?

Heh, I'm imagining Snow wandering between about half the cast now, getting five different sets of wildly conflicting advice that ultimately just leaves him more confused. Or getting any advice from Sofiya or Lace. But for now, his BBF's got his back, Ysav. Of course, almost all of Sigmund's advice will be based on conjecture, so keep that in mind.

"Hmm? Girls? I think they like boy bands - you're a music-type, right? You could try and serenade one, I guess. Like a siren, but with less ship-crashing and drowning. Probably."

Hey, I remember that timeline! Good to know it's still useful. I was gonna snag a first place post to keep tidbits like that, but neglected to - luckily, it seems like most useful info is on the first three pages. If we find any other vaguely important miscellanea, this is where I'll keep it, then.

So, um, which characters are in the common room of the dorm? I know a lot of characters are in the dorm building/near it but outside of Lace and Halberd, I'm not sure who is in the common room specifically.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

So far just Halberd and Lace. Levin, Snow and Sigmund are heading that direction. Russell outside to the back of the building but I'll probably bring him inside as well; eventually.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 25th March 2012 at 7:06 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

THIS POST NOW REFERENCES WHAT EVERYBODY IS DOING IN THE GAME. WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU.
    Just a quick headcount:

Shinai is off performing a blood ritual on his (former) main squeeze.
    JP and Testa just met up on the other side of town.
    Randy and Liza are off fighting Shadow!Liza, cut off from the players.
    Everyone else is fighting shadow-bears.

Hmm, maybe I should just start keeping track of where all the characters are and what they're doing. Not too hard to update frequently, and it'd be a good quick-reference... DONE. THIS POST IS NOW STALKERPOST.

EDIT: Ah, ninja'd. In that case, lemme drop this so I feel marginally more useful:
    Last edited by Blivsey; 13th June 2012 at 9:58 PM.

Thanks. Short post but it'll do for now.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

lol@Stalkerpost. He's always watching us.

You guys do realise that in introducing NPCs with names, you're giving Zinc 'collateral damage' and a way to write all those grisly death scenes he so desperately wants to :P

I'm kidding.
    Really.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Oh, that's exactly what we're looking for... *cackles evilly*

Either that or a way to greatly embarrass our PCs.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast