Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Thank you, IF!
    For referance:
    "to an extent" = Zinc will not smile, laugh, or take any kind of pleasure when killing you. He will be very sad and say sorry. But you will still be very, very dead. O so dead.
    Now there's the Zinc I know.

Well, it's still morning somewhere. Posted. Really like that last line of mine. Brooding Joshua is fun to write.

Oh, and I'm currently watching Hunchback of Notre Dame... Y'know, the Disney movie with gypsies who hideout in their own Court of Miracles. Is this how the name for ours came to be?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

@SoS: I figured that out back in UtGoG, Zinc just told me not to tell anyone.

I think I'm just going to wait until we move onward to post again. I don't have anything to add besides "Miyuki started running"
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Didn't Zinc post a youtube clip of dancing gypsies from the Hunchback of Notre Damn and specifically state that's where the Court's name came from like, last month?

Not that it wasn't already a badly kept secret before xP

*late to the punchline* *is also very stupid*

Oh, and Randy's last name, Clopin, one of its characters. Well, that pretty much confirms it...
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I'm around, but again, not much I can think of to post except for getting Snow to run out with the group.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I'll try and post again, but like the others, mine won't be long - just a short reaction and Sigmund running for it. Looks like nobody's got anything more interesting to add, as the main conflict here has been pretty much resolved (nobody's going to be catching Lace). I vote that we move on in two days max.

Who are we waiting for? I don't have anything more to say besides 'continued running', which seems to be everyone's problem so far. Looks like we may just want to move forward.

/Always agreeing with Bliv.

Blivsey is a very reasonable person. And sane. We should all listen to him more often. Get off my back.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

We're waiting for Zinc to stop saying 'Ow Ow, my back! God DAMMIT, my back!"
    This has nothing to do with Niihyl's last sentence. I'm simply hurt.

EDIT: I wish people would take their actions in a short post than just having Zinc assume they run.
    Without it in writing on the page, I might just have everyone who didn't post blow the hell up. Boom.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 29th May 2012 at 2:39 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

There's that post I promise a couple of days ago; even though it still a running post I had things that Russell could still think and said. So I'm good to go and ready for the next trial of the night.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Yep, I'm ready to move on as well. I did think about having Sofiya turn around and have Horus help Halberd run if he's really as slow as he said, but since Kiru hasn't been on in a while and I don't want to give her even more to catch up with (and since everyone running isn't that important anyway), I figured I wouldn't bother.

So bring on 'em bears! Err, once you recover that is. Back pains can be hellish.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

@Niihyl: Well, somebody has to be in this joint. Kinda why I've erred on playing Sig as normal until he's around other sane people - the boring, responsible end of the straight man/funny man routine has to be upheld.

Except that the joke's on you all. Sigmund was secretly a robot all this time. He has no real emotions. That's why I know that this rage-bomb will fail! What, did you think people actually play African-born characters around here?

*ahem*

All right, Zinc, throwing a short post up. We've pretty much all declared our intentions either in this thread or in the RP thread, but a quick three paragraphs to seal the deal shouldn't be too hard, anyway.
    EDIT: Aaand done. Short, but did everything it needed to.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 29th May 2012 at 6:35 PM.

And I posted as well! With an epic fail on Halberd's part. Count on him to be completely disoriented when things change all of a sudden. Is he doomed? We'll see, I guess...

And yes, everyone has a good reason to call him a murderer. He's a friggin' pirate, for Jester's sake! And a friggin' gangster, for Pinkie Pie's sake.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Well, Halberd's lucky. TSR just saved his life.
    I had written his death and everything and was fixing to post it. He had, after all, fallen down in the middle of explody time.
    Now I'll have to re-write my post.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

You're welcome Zinc.

Kiruria, Miyuki will accept payment for services rendered in the form of freshly brewed tea. Baked goods optional.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

I'll pay you TSR... Because I actually notice the whole Halberd stopping and I really wasn't sure how to help. Russell not that strong and Halberd is definitely too much of load for Eros to carry, because he isn't all that strong either; persona and user match in that aspect. I was afraid he might die because Russell has actually gotten so attached... Also imagining Halberd over Asteraea shoulder had made me giggle.

Do you preferred normal tea or sweet iced tea and would you like an apple fritter or donuts as baked good 'cause I can get all those at my new job... That and ice cream.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Gonna be posting tonight. Feeling better.
    Sorry about the wait, my friends.
    WARNING!

I'm going to be away until Tuesday, sorry if I miss anything important.

Missing you already.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 2nd June 2012 at 5:13 PM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Posted.

Also, you may notice that JP was on the roof looking at things for "at least five minutes." This was an intentional attempt to have JP reach the roof and note the mirror maze intact and still be on the roof to see it explode.

Zinc, now its all up to you.
    That bomb better not be a dud D<

Twas a real bomb.
    Finally posted. Still sore, but not in as much pain. I hope to get things picking up again, so if everyone gets some posting done, we can move past the bear attack (You can kill one in a post if you put some work into the post), into the final event.

EDIT: Be aware I've been asleep or in pain for days now, so it probably isn't written so well.
    If you have any questions, please ask. I'm here to clear anything up.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd June 2012 at 1:39 AM.
    WARNING!

It was still pretty cool. Get better soon; I'd hug ya, but that might not be appreciated with back pain.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

It's alright Ysa, I owe you a hug from when you got a computer with working speakers, so we're even now.

Hey, guys... I gave you bears. What more could you ask for? Go forth, my brethren, and let this Court which has been going on for far too long end!

Once we're done with the bears, I'll be able to announce something I've been saving for the summer. Something very special, you'll all want to take part in.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd June 2012 at 10:54 PM.
    WARNING!

Workin' on it, boss.

By my count, we have eleven active players in the Court (Clarise, Halberd, Joshua, Levin, Mana, Miyuki, Russell, Sigmund, Snow, Sofiya). Seven bears will divide perfectly with three being taken solo and four taken in pairs. I vote that the three more physical fighters (Joshua, Russell, and Sigmund - Levin doesn't count because he's still green and kinda shellshocked) take one apiece while the more nimble/magic-based characters take the rest with two-on-one odds. Izzy could help back up one of the three physical fighters or the group as a whole. Strategery!

Hmm... I know what I would do for something special, but I'll keep my trap shut in case I guess it accidentally.

Wait, Russell and Josh have to fight a bear on their own?
    Well, that's two down. Nine to go.

Well, I'm not against someone guessing the something special, honestly. Go ahead.
    WARNING!

Something special?

I'm not sure whether I should jump in joy or cower in fear.

Regardless, the close-quarter fighters sould NOT engage a bear alone. Are you nuts? The magic users could probably keep a bear or two at bay. If it were up to me, this is how I'd divide things:

Sigmund providing long range magic (You don't want to take on a bear with your bare fists /lamepun) + Halberd
    I'd reckon they'd take one down pretty fast, what with Sig being Fire attribute and Halberd being pretty beefy.

Russel + Miyuki
    I honestly forget what's Russel's fighting style, so a backup healer and shield-caster should help him out

Mana. Just Mana, standing off to the side and shooting down the bears that seem to be the most fearsome at the moment.

Joshua + Lace

This needs to happen.

Sofiya + Snow

Ditto on the above.

Ciara will probably be her cocky self and take one alone.

No, no. Something special, not 'something special'.
    It's all wrong there.

Miyuki can't heal, just so you know, mate.

I do want to see Sigmund punch a bear though. It'd be wicked.
    WARNING!

Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast