Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I might introduce a female NPC for Jp to get busaaaaay with at the party.
    Zinc is free to traumatize the boy even further by killing her. Effectively driving the JP to, most likely, is own suicide.

And we know that is the thing this RPG needs the most.
    A CHARACTER COMMITTED SUICIDE?
    HURRAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    I might introduce a female NPC for Jp to get busaaaaay with at the party.
    Zinc is free to traumatize the boy even further by killing her. Effectively driving the JP to, most likely, is own suicide.

And we know that is the thing this RPG needs the most.
    A CHARACTER COMMITTED SUICIDE?
    HURRAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
    I disagree. Firstly leave the poor NPC girl alone she've done nothing to deserve to be sacrifaced for JP like he is some god. Also I hate the whole suicude thing. It's bad; I hate the whole idea of suicude. Russell would think he took the quitter's way out and that will be instilled in him for forevermore. If your going to down at least try to go down somewhat like a man.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I like it.
    We aren't here for everything to go all nice and perfect IF. Conflict happens in life, and should occur in an RP as well. If everyone always chooses safe choices, are you really role-playing your character? Or are you just trying to please everyone with some robot who says the perfect thing at the perfect time?
    Bad things happen. That's not to say good things don't, but sometimes things take a turn for the worse. And that's perfectly allowed.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 25th March 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I know that. The world an angry, cruel and unfair place. I have no problem with characters dying unfairly or being betrayed; I just really hate suicudes. Of all ways to die I hate it the most. I'm just voicing my opinion on it; he can do it if he wants, I'm just saying that I despise the idea.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 25th March 2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    The world an angry, cruel and unfair place.
    Now, that's a bit harsh.
    It certainly can be, but isn't by default.
    There's kind deeds, helpful people, and those who care about justice as well. It's equal parts good and bad, not naturally one or the other.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I know that too; my mom makes me watch a lot murder, crimes shows which makes me think that a lot but I understand that. There's both good and evil in the world; I've tasted on both sides but you know it makes you appreciate life. Which is why suicude make me upset. Someone got to the point in which they thought there was no more hope left in this world. And I like to think that there is always even the smallest chance of hope.

But we're kind getting off subject here. So how's the fanfic coming? I waiting to read it.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 26th March 2012 at 12:10 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

HAPPY THINGS!

WARNING!

..... Totally adding that to my favorites on youtube XD My secret weakness adorable internet animation memes!
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

THEN ALSO TAKE THIS ONE!

I love how Naoto is the only one drinking milk.
    WARNING!

The scenes make me laugh because I played all three games thus it make sense to me. I think Pharos is drinking milk... It looks white.

Ooo one my favorites! A bunch of internet memes squeezed into one video.

Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Its hilarious watching you re-discover all the Persona vids that have been in my You Tube list for ages now. Mostly because I get to re-discover them with you. :p

Goodness things are moving fast. You guys are productive.

I'll be posting in a bit then, can't let myself far too far behind.

I may as well leave a Persona related vid.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

>'makes me watch crime shows'

... Um, that sounds... harsh? Forced crime show watching? "WATCH YOUR MURDER TELEVISION, CHILD! YOU MUST LEARN!!!"

My favorite crime show is Dexter!

~~~

All these Persona videos are amazing. I just wish I understood what they were saying. Needs english subtitles. Also, the second one Zinc brought up has both Justice links - Nanako and Ken. Is it trying to imply something about Justice?

I'll post soon. Mustn't get left behind.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I think she want someone to watch it so she has someone to talk about it. All of her stories always tend to end with something bad happening and it always something that really happened. It like she needs the constantly remind us that there are crazy, sicko people in the world. Or bad things can happen doing normal things... She once was telling us this really morbid story about someone getting chop up while we were eating... Needless to say but she's forbidden from telling story at dinner table. But that's my Mom and I love her.

I posted again right after Niihyl. I was going to wait for VB but Halberd last line was soo easy to be misunderstood that I couldn't resist. I like awkward moments... It was really fun to type it up.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 26th March 2012 at 7:05 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

... *hugs IF* I'm a criminology student with a lecture on violent crime tomorrow morning. That should be fun. I might feel slightly sick.

More importantly! Hopefully Sequel and I can finish up in the mall reasonably quickly so we can all move on to the party.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Back! Now you people don't need to be cold at night anymore <3

I ALSO POSTED. So I'm a good person.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I really think it might be impossible to comprehend that costume without visual aid...
    It's amazing.
    WARNING!

Visual aid shall be provided whenever I get the chance/time to produce it 8D And image it, since even I'm not quite sure of all the things included in that costume. But there are amazing things included. Lots of them.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

The image in my mind is somewhat disturbing. Although I feel rather sorry for the hapless teachers who had to deal with Sofiya. Where did she even get all that stuff anyway? Well, I await the visual aid.

But seriously, someone needs to put a parent filter on Sofiya's internet. While internet censorship is still bad and all, sometimes you've got to consider the greater good... of everyone.

... Neko-Mana? Nekomana? Nekomata? So that's how it works.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I'm not sure whether to be squicked out that Sofiya might have used her own blood or not to make the costume.

Banner Credit to Flame Mistress

She has a secret stash of... things. You don't want to know anything further. And you think the parent filter'd help? She'd find out her computer can't display what other people's can, and the inner conspiracy theorist in her would want answers. And then one night some poor, unfortunate soul would wake up with Sofiya in their room, browsing all that questionable stuff with THEIR computer all "Oh hai, my computer is kidnapped by the governments pet aliens, so I'm educating myself here instead now! Look, look what I just found".

Nekomanamata. Nekomatamana. Mataneko... ugh. Mana with cat ears. There.

As for the blood... It's not hers. She got a few... donators to help her with it. Donators who may or may not have been asked first. It's a Halloween mystery. Every Halloween needs a few spooky stories.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Speaking of scary stories... a certain GMPC has no idea how to tell a good one. The setups are great... but they never reach a satisfying conclusion.

"I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!
    I rember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday.
    I was barely seventeen...and I once killed a boy with a fender guitar.
    I don't remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster, but I do remember that it had a heart of chrome, AND A VOICE LIKE A HORNY ANGEL!
    I don't remember if it was a telecaster of a stratocaster, but I do remember that it wasn't, at all, eeeasy.
    It required the combination of the right power chords, and the precise angle from which to strike!
    The guitar bled for about a week afterwards, and the blood was dark and rich, like wild berries. The blood of the guitar was chopped berry red!
    The guitar bled for about a week afterward, but it rung. Out. Beautifully.
    And I was able to play notes that I'd never. Even. Heard. Before.
    So I took my guitar, and I smashed it against the wall! I Smashed it against the floor! I smashed it against the body of a varsity cheerleader! Smashed it against the hood of a car! Smashed it against a 1981 Harley Davidson!
    THE HARLEY HOWLED IN PAIN!
    THE GUITAR HOWLED IN HEAT!
    And I ran up the stairs to my parents' bedroom... Mom-mee, and Dad-dee were sleeping in the moonlight.
    Slowly, I opened the door, creeping in the shadows right up to the foot of their bed.
    I raised the guitar! HIGH! ABOVE! MY HEAD!
    And just as I was about to bring the guitar, crashing down upon the center of the bed, my father woke up screaming!:
    "STOP! Wait a minute! STOP IT BOY! What do you think you're doin'? That's no way to treat an expensive musical instrument!"
    And I said:
    "GOD. DAMMIT. DAD-DEE! You know I love you... BUT YOU'VE GOT A HELL OF A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT ROCK AND ROLL!"
    "... you know, if you're going to directly quote 'Meat Loaf', you ought to give him credit."
    WARNING!

So, after I'm donw with a paper for english, I'll get the next post up.
    KK?
    WARNING!

KK? Was that a Three 6 Mafia joke? Ha! I know that song; kind of.

Anyway, sounds good, take your time.

Oh, and by the way. Since the dance'll be at the school, the gymnasium is where its actually happening, right? I'll probably be Trick-or-Treatin' around that time. I just want to make sure I'm in the right neighborhood is all. Can't wait for that sweet gooey candy corn, and pumpkin punch!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 28th March 2012 at 5:48 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Yeah, the dance is at the gym.
    It starts at 7 'o Clock (Somthing that was going to be mentioned in the next post).
    You could probably hit up early houses and still make it to the party before it ends... or after it barely begins.
    WARNING!

So, after I'm donw with a paper for english, I'll get the next post up.
    KK?
    B-B-B-Ballin. English is evil. I always liked it though. Why did I drop it at 16 then? Because I thought I wanted to do Physics, and was an idiot. And VB actually beat me to the punch on her question, so that works. Gee, I wonder when my next non-collab post will be...
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast