Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Well, yeah, they certainly can do those spells, I'm just saying I didnt even realize how, despite how all of the cast has some spells, few specialize in magic the same way, say, JP specializes on physical combat or Snow specializes on healing.

I don't really like magic.

Yeah. With this team we pretty much got every element covered. Except for Almighty, but, well, you know... There's magatamas for that. I think.

Almighty isn't an element that someone inherits, right? Megido, Dola, Dolaon, Viper, etc. It just comes with certain Persona if you're lucky.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 22nd June 2012 at 8:58 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

I'm calling Lace's death on this one.

The girl just jumped from a building and attempted to land on a flying enemy, capable of extending blade-sharp nails and I assume of throwing several stone tablets at her. If that alone wouldn't do her in, the three storey fall definitely would.

Sorry Vivian, I think you blew this =S

Also, won't Miyuki learn Megido at some point? I was under the impression she would.

Ok, I've tried three times now to write up a post, but I dunno. I ended up hating the first two, and the third just felt so bland and boring that I could barely stand to read it. All three have been scrapped. I need a better idea.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I planned on eventually teaching Snow Megido, to follow the usual white mage build of no attack spells until late (and then they're killers cause you boosted your healer's magic up high for more effective healing). But since it's late, probably not any time soon.

So Lace gave him a few M&Ms? My mind's still a bit fuzzy from stuff.

Zinc, mind if I upgrade Dia to Diarahan in my next post? Several people seemed to be in pretty bad shape, or at least perceived themselves that way.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Wouldn't diarama be a better upgrade for now?
    Just saying :x

Isn't Diarahan the next level of healing? *been too long since I played Persona* Well whatever the second level is.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Dia -> Diarama -> Diaharan

Diarama is the second-tier.

Also, Sigmund was just able to walk away from a one-story fall with broken ribs in the last thread. Falling from multiple stories, and likely getting knocked around by a boulder or two on the way down? I'm with niedude here - Lace isn't going to have a fun week after this, if any at all. Gutsy move, VB. Let's see how Zinc plays it and hope you make a decent saving throw.

Well, I can have Sofiya (at least try to) save Lace if when her attempt fails horribly. I'm typing up a post now, but since I've gotta fly in a few minutes, I'll finish it a bit later. Definitely today, though (today = Saturday. In the middle of the night.)
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Not gonna be able to post for a while longer, family member in the hospital after a complicated surgery. Hopefully things will work out, but I'm not in the right mood for a decent post right now.

Sorry if I'm holding anybody up.

Very sorry to hear Marbly, hope things work out for you.

Yeah, so, consequences for not getting help, Joshua's pretty much out of commission until he gets a heal. Do with that as y'all will.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

@Ysa
    Diarama is good to upgrade to.

@Everyone who has not posted lately
    Hey, guys, really some of you haven't posted in a while. Those who have not reported to me, post or give me a reason. And please don't ******** me.
    It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be good. I just want an update from you guys, ok?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Present and accounted for. I'm having to attend Summer classes (physical education) so morale's been low. I'll try and post tonight; I have all evening free.

Diarahan is a full heal to max health. Diarama is just a more powerful healing spell than Dia.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Present, accounted for and writing a post. Which will be up today, I swear.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I've had my first full week of school, some sort of stomach bug, and some technical difficulties with my internet this week, so I've been fairly busy. Will have a post up for you soon Zinc.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

There, posted. I had Sofiya heal Joshua in the end, though her healing's pretty weak, so if anyone else wanted to heal him as well, you've still got that opportunity.

And yeah, bear training. Because punching is too mainstream. I kind of miss the bear now, though. I need to have Sofiya demand her parents ship her a new one at some point. Preferably a polar bear, because those are even deadlier cuter.

All the best to your family member, Marble. Hope they recover soon.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Okay, got post up, getting Miyuki and Josh back in good shape. Possibly Randy too, unless he goes on another spirit journey like with Shadow Miyuki.

I had fun with writing that description for the beast Persona.

Ack, I'm so behind... my computer still broken... and I had my post all wrote out before it malfunction. This computer I'm using right now doesn't have any word document at all. I guess I can type it up on the site since it down got that auto-save feature but I can't promise anything soon. Sorry for the delay.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Wordpad isn't that bad a replacement, Innerflame. Especially if its just for an RPG post.

Just an RPG post? I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. This isn't just a game, it's your life! Choose how you're going to play. /Mycoach

But yeah, Wordpad/Notepad works fine, especially since Serebii's doesn't do the fancy formatting anyway. Alternatively, you could download OpenOffice or use Google Docs, both of which are free, full-featured word processing programs. Evernote lets you write fairly well on iDevices for free.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Damn, GH and Ysa work quick. Now I have to make an actual reaction to Shadow Ciara.

That was the reason for my hesitation beforehand. Yep, my entire post was stalling! And to be fair, I don't think it was an unrealistic response to the situation....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I think we should just give Zinc time to write his own post now. Everyone has already made their reaction post, right?

I'm also dying to see how Kitsune and Lace fare against Ciara.

TSR hasn't written one as far as I know.

Funny you should word it like that, niedude.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Wordpad isn't that bad a replacement, Innerflame. Especially if its just for an RPG post.
    Precisely this. I use Word Pad myself for typing up all my posts. The only downside is that it doesn't underline misspelled words, but once you copy the post into the site you'll see those anyway.

Yeah, I was going to have Halberd go heal Joshua himself until Sofiya already did so, and Scathach is not that much a better healer than Horus is anyway. Instead, considering past Shadow Self experiences, I decided it would be unwise to leave Ciara unprotected in this battle, especially since she'll definitely be the key to winning it.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I'm working on it Zinc, don't worry. I wanted to write it up yesterday, but ended up getting caught up in beaurocracy all day. >_>. Immigration here is apparently a process that never ends.

Anyway, now that Ysa has kindly tended to Miyuki, I suppose I have no excuse NOT to send her into the fray.

Also, you may have bitten off more than you can chew this time VB. I give Lace a 50/50 chance of survival at this point, though after seeing Zincs reaction that might be a bit generous.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast