Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    JP's and Shinai's sexytimes.
    Accuracy.

New form Horus. I've always been a supporter of Horus EX/V2.0/Evo/The2nd/With Legs. HORUS WITH LEGS IS YOUR GOD NOW!

Considering bunnying JP to be honest.
    I'm the GM. I can do things like that an get away with it... until I get caught.

EDIT: For Blivs- http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Feng_Huang
    http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Suzaku

EDITEDIT: Zhuque seems to be the same thing as I was suggesting anyway... in design anyway. I thought it would fit easier than Phoenix. And it's a bit more... wieghty? In it's significance of course.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 26th August 2012 at 9:05 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    sexytimes
    Accuracy.
    Just remember you said it, not me~

I like the sound Horus EX. It sounds like a Pokémon Card. There should totally be a Horus Pokémon card. And pffft, he's your God even without legs.

@Bliv: Alright, I get ya. I might just throw the post in and see if anyone takes the bait. Though, if Zinc's gonna abduct bunny JP and we might be moving along fairly soon, I might just forgo the whole thing. Or have Sofiya succeed in sneaking to the Student Council room and get all shocked instead. "Omigod, JP's cheating on Mana with Mr. McMeanyPants! He's so totally not going to get any kitty-Manas now!"

Oh, and go with Zhuque/Zhu Que/Suzaku/That pretty Birdie With Red Feathers. Feng Huang doesn't seem so fiery and Phoenix is overdone.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

No idea for Shiva's second form, considering that it's pretty much an ultimate Persona of the Tower Arcana already, and I can't think of a relevant transformation. And no, not touching Mara with a barge pole.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I've actually given Russell 2nd Persona form some thought. I decided I'll upgrade Eros into more warrior-like and preferable with wings (though I don't mind dropping). I was thinking a warrior angel of sort... or Link cause he's an awesome warrior. Haven't thought much more about it other than that unfortunately. Since you mention it I just I should go on a serious Persona hunt later.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Ciara's evolved Persona was always going to be Inari, Shinto deity of foxes, fertility and worldly success (also dirty things like industry and agriculture, but they're ewww). In some stories Inari also carries a flaming whip with which she razes crops... so fox-headed lady with a whip flaming with DIVINE LIGHT. But, yeah, whip.

A real foxy lady, in so many ways. Also, she can totally shapeshift as well! Fetish.

As for evolutions of Shiva... y u hate Mara, SoS? He's the fifth most popular Persona in Japan, don't you know (Alice is 3rd and Scathach is 11th, for those curious). Good old Mara.

But relating to Shiva, there are two choices- Ardha or Harihara. Some say that Ardha actually visualises the belief that Shiva sacrificed half his body for Parvati, as a symbol of his everlasting love for her *nudge nudge wink wink*

Harihara is like whatever, I'm totally influencing you to pick Ardhanari.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

I'll go with Helel after Saturnus evolves. He is the ultimate form of the Star Arcana.

I didn't know Mara was so popular in Japan, or anywhere. It is a guy, right? I mean, come on now.

Onymo Hari-Hara? That black-haired woman who was crying in Digital Devil Saga? She was tough!

On another note, I'm not going to be able to submit a fan-fic for this years contest. It's not an issue of time, but there's something else that I need to dedicate more of my free time to. I apologize and I will still enjoy reading your stories. Good luck!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    Ciara's evolved Persona was always going to be Inari, Shinto deity of foxes, fertility and worldly success (also dirty things like industry and agriculture, but they're ewww). In some stories Inari also carries a flaming whip with which she razes crops... so fox-headed lady with a whip flaming with DIVINE LIGHT. But, yeah, whip.

A real foxy lady, in so many ways. Also, she can totally shapeshift as well! Fetish.

As for evolutions of Shiva... y u hate Mara, SoS? He's the fifth most popular Persona in Japan, don't you know (Alice is 3rd and Scathach is 11th, for those curious). Good old Mara.

But relating to Shiva, there are two choices- Ardha or Harihara. Some say that Ardha actually visualises the belief that Shiva sacrificed half his body for Parvati, as a symbol of his everlasting love for her *nudge nudge wink wink*

Harihara is like whatever, I'm totally influencing you to pick Ardhanari.
    I definitely like the idea of Ardha, that seems like a very logical extension.

As for Mara... Just... No... Not that I hate him, he's a very powerful Persona. I just think that's really more of our fanon (if it can indeed be called that), rather than an actual in-character thing. I don't think it would seriously fit him.

Thank you for the suggestion of Ardha, will do some research.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Have you guys ever written anything at 3 in the morning, thought "Man, this is grrrreeeeat.", go to sleep, wake up with a recovered mind, see the post, and say "Damn... what was I thinking?"
    Yeah, that's what happened here.
    I'll get a different post up as soon as I can. I sent away the old one to Ysa to help me out with it. It's still be part of the story, but I need to fix it.

Anyway, Can someone give me a list of those who's shadows haven't shown up yet?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

lol, it does bear that wacky mark of 'should be asleep' in that old post. Funny thing is, I read it this morning and thought, 'Okay, that's funny and could be an interesting development but how to explain that outburst?' Beware the nice ones, I guess. I'll check it over offline.

As for Snow's evolved Persona, I'd like to keep it muse or music related. I had given some thought to just switching over to a different Greek Muse (was thinking of the one for epics). Then again, I had also jokingly thought of using a rock star (like Alice Cooper so there's a period where there's two Personas named Alice). But it'll probably end up being that Muse of Epics once I recall her name.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Hey, what am I good for if not gathering trivial information?

Unfought Shadows:
    0 - Randy Clopin
    IV - Testa Jones
    V - Bryan "Halberd" Donnely
    X - Garret Wulfgard
    XI - Russel Wilton
    XII - Snow Fields
    XIII - Mana Shizuko
    XV - Shinai Haitani
    XVI - Joshua Sands
    XVII - Lace Condor
    XIX - Sofiya Ignatova

We've fought 6 so far out of the active group (Miyuki-Izzy-JP-Liza-Sigmund-Ciara), so we're about 35% done with shadow selves. Dear me...

Also, dun worry about the post, Zinc. Pretty sure we all know that feel.

Ysa, you're thinking of Calliope, I believe.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 28th August 2012 at 7:55 PM.

That sounds right. And I believe Shinai faced his own Shadow early on; he more or less accepted it, if I recall right, but accepted it in the sense that he became corrupted. Either that or his Persona is kinda evil like Mana's is.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Shinai's shadow is still out there. Watching and waiting.

Thanks for the list Blivs, and thanks to Ysa as well for agreeing to look over the post.
    WARNING!

Hi guys. Sorry I've been away and not taking part in... um... I'll go check what we're doing in a moment. I had to change my class schedule, and look at that, this history class had required Summer work. Oops, I'm an idiot. A paper, notes on the first two chapters of the textbook and rote memorization of all the presidents and their terms from ol' George to Obama.

I'll do my best to catch up, and I'll do my utmost to get the entry in on time. I might have to forfeit the competition, but I'm going to finish it. Wouldn't want to waste what I've gotten done so far.

Edit: So Shadow Selves only appearing this time around the Court? Seeing as Wulfgard hadn't fought his... Also Maraaaa, pick it. I always loved Mara, just for the sheer hilarity of FeMC murdering demons with her demonic spirit... Mara. Mara was female in Strange Journey.

Also, just making sure, did Testa just call everyone to his classroom? He knows too much, we have to kill him. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 29th August 2012 at 7:53 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

*parachutes through the roof*

Apparently I've missed some things while I was out in the real world.

There was ever really only one option for Miyuki's evolved Persona. Throne. The Angel with the pale skin, flaming eyes, and black full body cloak.

I also second (Quiescent?) the Horus 2.0 thing. Would be awesome. And strangely fitting. :P

EDIT: Also don't forget about our unnamed/unknown Empress rep. They haven't had a Shadow Self either. Or a normal self for that matter.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Blivsey's not the only one that can make useful lists

The Evolved Persona List:
    Miyuki- Throne
    Snow- Calliope (?)
    Sigmund- Zhuque
    Joshua- Ardha (it is known)
    Lace- Helel
    Ciara- Inari
    Sofiya- Horus EX

Wait, what, I thought more people had said something (still, Zinc's chars are like 33.3% of the cast to begin with and he's unlikely to tell us anything so yeah)

Oh well, it's good for the new page. (totally)

I think we should have a vote or predict or something, but idk what to vote on.

Vote on how f'd up it is that there's a hurricane over me right now and it'll be here even when the contest is supposed to end.
    Well, still send them in on time fellows, and I'll judge them as soon as my power comes back on. We're using a generator, and I thought I tell you guys this because you're cool like that.
    Anyway, who wants to speculate who the Empress is? Wordy isn't allowed to guess.
    WARNING!

Spoiler:- lol:

... I can only assume that it's Wordy then. ALL HAIL WORDY, EMPRESS OF ALL THE UNIVERSE.

Either that or Haruka. Makes sense to me since Jones is Emperor.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

DAMN IT WORDY, I SAID DON'T SPOIL IT!

Good guess SoS. Can't tell you if you're right or not yet.
    On the Haruka thing that is. The other guess was stupid and you should feel bad.
    WARNING!

Shinai's Shadow's been released? Already? Oh man... It must've happened around the time Shinai was doing that weird voodoo stuff last night.

Who's our Empress? I'd say, Ms. Halls.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 29th August 2012 at 10:03 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Obviously our Empress is Shinai's Voodoo-zombie-cyborg-homunculus-girlfriend/sister/significant female friend. Mrs. Halls has been denied as having "the potential" (via Word of God) already, and Haruka is too obvious.

That or its a "mysterious transfer student" who happens to be a robot.

Don't say I don't do my research.

... You're a buzzkill. Don't go bringing logic and research into the guessing game. BAW! Eat a D***!
    I mean...
    I can't say if you're wrong or right at this point.
    WARNING!

Considering I gave two options, even if you told me I was right I still wouldn't know which of the two it was.

Also, I still have two more days for the contest right? I'm going to need them.

You know damn well that one of those was a joke. Herp Derp. I ain't fallin for it this time.

I hope so.
    I really want to see yours.
    WARNING!

Both of mine were honest guesses. :P Don't assume things.

If you really want to see it, give me a few extra days. :3

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast