Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Hmm... you won't be able to win the contest, but ok. You have extra time.
    You might win a secondary prize though. If it's good enough.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Hmmm.

Okay. I'll still try to get it in on time, but failing that, I'll take you up on that offer.

*salutes*
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Hah! I've got about a day and a half left by my watch, and I'm over halfway done with only a few University assignments in the way. By my reckoning, I should most definitely be done in time to turn it in on Friday. Count on it.

Also... robot girl? That seems within reason, actually, especially given that apparently Wordy helped co-develop her. This is actually where my chips are. She doesn't follow the theme Greek names ending in "-is/-ys," but literary bonuses aside, I could definitely see that archetype as Empress. We've got the open spot for her, we're getting to the point in the game where we could use heavy hitters like her... hey, the current announcement could be to introduce us all to the new "transfer student."[/PARANOIDPARROT]

But yeah, the other obvious option is Shinai's revived girlfriend. Being revived by Court magic has all sorts of interesting implications for him to play with in the future, after all, not to mention that Halls has been largely taken out of the running and there's no indication of Haruka being anything but a bit character. Last option is pulling back one of Wulfy's old companions as only presumed dead, though I feel that would be a bit trite. Unless it's actually someone new, at which point we're spitballing for no reason.

Why didn't you use Photobucket, Zinc? Jeez, if you used DA of course people are going to find it. Secret Keeping 101. Hiding things in plain sight doesn't work on the INTERNET.

I mean, there's a reason the other robots all had Greek names. So maybe the name was chosen specifically so there wasn't a connection with the others. It's actually Latin, and it still has a meaningful meaning if you look for it.

Hypothetically, ofc. Maybe I actually shot the idea down upon seeing the design, lol.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Oh, that design isn't being used, but they still found it.
    It's much less robotic looking now.
    Well, even if it does exist, it actually isn't the answer. They're still missing quite a bit.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 30th August 2012 at 7:14 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

OK, new topic for a new page!

You know the insulting titles the characters get given in Persona 4 Arena (eg. Captain Ressentiment, Bloodcurling Beefcake Emperor)... how about we make up our own? You can see videos and examples on Zinc's page for the style of them.

I'll go first.

A maneating vixen with a taste for truffles!
    The Predatory Queen of Mean, Ciara H. Wright!
    "I'll eat you all up."

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

I have a few of them already written myself for GMPCs:

---

Forbidden science and deadly dissections!
    The Brooding Necromantic with an A in Abandonment, SHINAI HAITANI!
    "I'LL DESTROY HEAVEN AND HELL! YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME!"

Always stumbling along just one step behind!
    The Reliable Hero of Zero, RANDY CLOPIN!
    "I might not win, BUT I'LL NEVER LOSE!"
    Last edited by Zincspider; 31st August 2012 at 12:24 AM.
    WARNING!

Ah, so the 'droid guesses were close, then? Hmm... setting aside the guesses for now before I lose myself in them. In the meantime, titles!

Float like a fairy, burn like a flame!
    The Orthodox Iron Fist, Sigmund Okonkwo!
    "You're outta your depth, man!"

Eh, could be better, could be worse. Come to think of it, I can imagine Sigmund controlling similarly to Akihiko in P4A, but a touch more oriented toward rushing.

Nice idea Wordy! I'll give it a shot.

She's as hot as the Sun and just as distant!
    The burning idiot with a thousand cavities, Lace Condor!
    "I'm all over it!"
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Hmm... Siggy's needs to be more insulting. But it's a good start.

Damn, that's perfect for Lace though.

Hmm...
    Let's see what I can do for the others:

--

A meek shell filled to the brim with energy!
    The Gynophobic Generator with Two Left Feet, Izzy Simone!
    "GAH! Get her away from meeeee-EAHAHA *thump*!"
    WARNING!

Robots. <3

Insulting nicknames? I can dig. Love Lace's, by the way.

Perhaps "The boring pillar of reliabil-Ali, Sigmund Okonkwo!" for Siggy? Because puns, guys.

A hormonal hunter that dreams about little girls!
    The Wannabe Wangster in a Deal with the Devil, Mana Shizuko!
    "Let's skip to the inevitable: just die for me."

Meh. Ranged so zoning, IKs... Pretty much Naoto, I guess.

---

Also, since poor Halls got demoted to virtual unimportance...

A tech-savvy Christmas cake demoted to extra!
    The Sly Scholastic Honeytrap, Janie Halls!
    "Due Monday at the beginning of class. No exceptions."
    Last edited by Niihyl; 31st August 2012 at 9:35 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm almost done with my contest entry. I shall PM it to Zinc before 9PM Pacific Time, unless I'm supposed to submit it some other way. I've been working on it for pretty much four days straight, so that's why I haven't posted in the actual RPG for a while. Tonight that shall change...

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Hmm... "Orthodox" is just a synonym for "ordinary" with religious overtones, mirroring the fact that Sigmund is pretty plain outside of having a unique race/religion. It's still a jab at him - and besides, Yukiko's and Labrys' epithets weren't particularly insulting, but eh.

Either way, Niihyl's suggestion has a pun. Let's stick with that one.

Technically my contest entry is DONE, I just need to separate my mind from it for a few hours so I can come back and edit clearly. Zinc will have it within hours.

I don't have a story. After I ditched the original idea, I couldn't settle on another one. Plus I really did have a lot of projects to work on. I'm sorry.

But I won the last contest anyhow, so maybe that's just fair.

I had some ideas of things to do with a smaller cast... such as putting Soifya or Lace (or both) in a lobby or somewhere when there's not much to do but wait, along with a few other characters, and see how long before the others went bonkers from being annoyed.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I have sections of story mostly completed; I still have to connect it all together... It's difficult forcing ideas out of my head and putting into a story I might have it done today before midnight eastern time zone... hopefully with little grammar problems and I can get out certain piece I don't like. Geez, I always get stuck when trying to write anything big; I had to force myself through Christmas fic as well. Anyway enough of a break... I'm getting back forcing through my writer's block.

But before that I give that insulting nickname thing a try:

Fiery tempered shrimp yet a meek midget with overpowering guilt!
    The uncoordinated, half-blind, courageous pretender shorty, Russell Wilton!
    Hey, who are you calling a short, coward?!!
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

My contest entry is done! Whew, that took forever. In fact, it's so long that I'll probably have to break it up into parts in order to PM it. Fortunately it took less than an hour for me to read over. Now excuse me while I figure out just where to break it up...

Oh yeah, I guess I'll come up with an intro for Halberd as well:

He butchers his manliness by donning a skirt and braiding his hair!
    A gentle giant indeed, here is the gadget-wise kilt-clad fencer, Bryan "Halberd" Donneley!
    "So what if what I'm wielding is a sword, not a halberd?"
    Last edited by Kiruria; 1st September 2012 at 3:18 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Oh well there goes my chance of winning... I'll get it done and turn it in later today. I having something to do early in the morning so I'm off to sleep.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Oh yeah, guys, Fanfics not withstanding, you were all called to Jones' room. Unless you're off campus, head there.

Niedude, I'm sorry to say, but if you have time to talk about card games when you get on, I'd expect you to drop in at least, and making your post in that time would be quite nice too. Kapish?
    WARNING!

Does that include Joshua and Ciara, since they're in the dorms?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

No, they didn't get the message. But that's a good question. Dorms aren't really on campus, they're a bit off.
    WARNING!

I suppose it doesn't really make sense for them to have been called anyway, since they haven't been in class this morning. Excellent, my next post proceeds unimpaired.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hmm... this may seem like an excuse, but Sigmund addressed Mana pretty directly, so I was kinda waiting for a response before continuing. However, given that Monday is a day off for me, I'll try to write the rest of the post around that so that I have one ready to go at any time.

I'll get Miyuki to handle the alibi for the two lovebirds. Operation: Cupid's Arrow must not be imperiled.

Post forthcoming.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Writing a story with a bunch of people is much more difficult than just writing about a couple of people I'm finding... D: But I refuse to give up; I promise I will complete it.

About the post, would you mind if I enter the classroom? You remove the details about what going on in the classroom (that I could use as reference) so I thought I ask. That will decided where I'll end my mostly complete post.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Yeah, I remember writing something saying that the room looked normal save for Jones nose deep into a notebook, and the map over the blackboard being pulled down so you can't see what's written.
    But I think I removed it when I redid my last post.
    So yeah go ahead and walk in. Jones won't answer any questions until everyone is there. Or until I decide everyone is there.
    WARNING!

Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast