Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I do apologise for not posting in over a month... I guess fall is just a busy time for everyone. Makes sense, since it was historically the time when everyone was rushing to preserve stuff and prepare for the winter. But I just posted now, so now everyone can be happy.

Thanks for the club list, Blivsey. And I could have sworn Russell was in the drama club too... Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, or Inner Flame just didn't bother to propose a correction. I don't know. And haha, bagpipes club. LOL. And whaddaya know, the post I just made mostly revolved around a fencing club meeting, and also the very, very slight possibility of another tea party in the dorms. I'm always unsure whether to mention the presence of Joshua at these club meetings, especially this one since it's not on the usual meeting day and occurs on the day after a particularly stressful Court, so I'm not sure if Joshua'd be willing to attend that meeting.

Haha, I find it amusing how there have been quite a few sexual innuendoes made in this RPG recently. Like the B.I.G.T.I.T.S. proposition and Randy's little conversation about the Courtship. Heck, even I'm doing it... Lord Mother Nature help me.

Also, Zincspider, I really like that contest idea. Of course, all the questions that are presented to each character would have to be anonymous, to avoid bias toward any particular person here. Otherwise, I'm all for it! Now I'm actually looking forward to answering some of those questions... and figuring out what to ask.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 5th November 2012 at 6:13 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    I'm always unsure whether to mention the presence of Joshua at these club meetings, especially this one since it's not on the usual meeting day and occurs on the day after a particularly stressful Court, so I'm not sure if Joshua'd be willing to attend that meeting.
    Not today at least, you're fine.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I'm totally backing Zinc's questionnaire - it's generally a fantastic way to develop characters, by accepting reader questions. I know I've got mine in.

Also, I hadn't noticed the innuendo thing - the suggestion of B.I.G.T.I.T.S. was made all the way back in POP and brought up again now, so the new one is Monroe's birds/bees speech. I suppose you've got a point somewhere in there, though.

I ended up scrapping what I had written, so I might not get around to finishing the second half of my post today. Depends on how soon I get done with other things. Keep in mind that if nobody approaches him (or notifies me of an intent to), Sig's haircut may or may not change. I'll update this space with progress. [Currently DONE! A touch longer than I expected, though.]
    @Zinc: Not really so much that I need something to do, more like alerting people to open opportunities.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 6th November 2012 at 9:26 PM.

Let's hope it's more than just you and Kuririri-by turn in the questions this time though. Getting them ASAP would really help. As soon as I receive them, I'll send the questions out to the character's owners, and post the answers by character as I receive them. I'll still take questions for Snow, Miyuki, and Ciara, but don't expect to get an answer back from them for about a month. Everyone else, I trust this isn't difficult, and shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Yes, Kirby, it will be completely anonymous... except for me. I'll know who did everything. But I won't let a word of it slip. My Treacherous Adviser and Non-Treacherous Adviser are MIA anyway. No one to tell it to.

Well, I'll probably get something else up myself. VB, if you want to continue pressing Shinai, go ahead. It'll be fun to watch.
    Bliv, if you want, Wulfgard and Jones are still around if you need something to do. He seems a bit agitated at them. But that's only a suggestion. That goes for anyone stuck.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yes, Kirby, it will be completely anonymous... except for me. I'll know who did everything. But I won't let a word of it slip. My Treacherous Adviser and Non-Treacherous Adviser are MIA anyway. No one to tell it to.
    Officially offering my services as Yes-Man.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Impossible. You are but the Treacherous Adviser's Steed! What would she do without a steed, you fool!?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Impossible. You are but the Treacherous Adviser's Steed! What would she do without a steed, you fool!?
    I dunno. Get a car? But you're right, I need to know my place.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Officially offering my services as Yes-Man.
    Obligatory Fallout New Vegas reference image goes gere

ERROR 404 NOT FOUND DUE TO ME SUDDENLY REMEMBERING ABOUT ALL THOSE WARNINGS WE HAD

I'll probably send them... tonight? I have some free time tonight.
    It's just that I really don't know of any deep questions to ask most of the new cast. JP hasn't really interacted with them (and by extension neither have I) and believe it or not that kinda makes things harder for me.
    But I'll gladly do it. I think its an awesome idea as well and I just cant wait to see what questions Ill get to answer!

So hang on, we each come up with an individual question for everyone in the cast? Oh, I thought we were only doing one question for everyone each.

... That sentence made no sense. Basically, we come up with about 19 questions rather than 1?
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yes. That's correct.
    Sans Levin, seeing as Marbly left us...

Watch were you tread, Steed. We don't want to have to seek out new horseshoes, as that would leave fewer rubles for us!
    Last edited by Zincspider; 6th November 2012 at 7:36 PM.
    WARNING!

Oh, derp. I'll send them in to you tomorrow evening then. Got a few other things I need to be working on right now.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

My Phylosophy of Law teacher trolled all of us and, instead of having us take the test in the classroom, where it would take less than two hours and be a handful of pages long, he made us come home and do it, giving us 24 hours to rpesent a long and detailed assignment instead.

No, it's not easier from having ready access material. I have to make a test worthy long *** assignment on my weakest topic in this course (Law) in 24 hours.
    Zinc, don't be expecting those questions for those said 24 hours. Its bad enough that I logged on to tell ya'll this.

Hmm... I like posting at least once a week, so I want to get something up soon.
    If anyone else wants to interject, I'd appreciate it, to give me something to bounce off of.
    But I'll do what I need to.
    WARNING!

I'll post on Tuesday to have some fun with Shinai and catch-up, n' spend some time with Sigmund. It won't be anything big, but if you can hold off Shinai I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Thanks for the club list, Blivsey. And I could have sworn Russell was in the drama club too... Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, or Inner Flame just didn't bother to propose a correction
    Yes, Russell is in drama club as well unless he not suppose too. He might join the fencing club, though I don't know yet. Anyways I'm seriously going to get a post done today even if it kills me. I wish my computer wasn't broken... almost all the computer in my house don't work too well. And with a bunch people sharing the same one it hard to get on for long.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Well... it seems IF killed her self by overworking.
    She will be missed.
    WARNING!

Three clubs, school AND court?

IF, chill the **** out. There's a reason I took JP off of boxing to join cooking.

Nope I still alive but I was so pushing it to get it done. I had to give up the computer and I'm still an slow typer but on the bright side that motivation got me almost done. Just have to update it to current time of the RPG and it'll be complete. I just have to think of where to put Russell after school.

Well, Russell is an overachiever to the point of overdoing it. He only has two clubs and chances are he won't join the fencing club. That maybe is more of a not likely but it could happen.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

So at first I wasn't going to do it, because JP has suffered enough.

Then I thought no, JP can never suffer enough.

And voila.

Also, 'Roger' is now my favorite character. Anywhere. Ever.

\ officially back.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Other than missing a nut check, your post was perfect. JP's suffering will never end. I can't let him die, or he'll finally be free.
    It's nice to see you finally back.

Well, good to know someone likes him.
    WARNING!

YAY! IF Posted!
    And it was worth the wait! Good to have you back gurl.

On another note, I finally got paid, so I can eat again. Now that I won't be slinking around with no energy I'll get to work on a post!
    WARNING!

It's good to be back; I missed you peoples. It's too bad my computer still not working but the desktop is... kind of working now so maybe I could use that when I can't get on this computer. I'll try not to fade away on you guys again.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

GH and IF. It's good to have you back guys!

Well, it's a lot later than I'd like, but I finally got my post in. Since the Court meeting's around 10pm I don't plan on heading to the dorms and get back into the coming chaos and Shadows right now.

@ Zinc:
    Are you eating well?
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

I am now.

But I'm also in the last two weeks of my semester, and I don't seem to have as much time as I thought. I'll get a post up soon (TM) though.
    Also, P4 The Golden gets released tomorrow, and I have to go pick up my shiny limited edition copy... And now you know where my food money went.
    Bite me. 8P
    WARNING!

P4G! The limited edition sold out so fast. I'll get the standard Thursday. Oh, hey! You have access to the internet on your Vita, right? Can you call on us in the dungeons?
    On Army-Training Leave:

Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast