Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Oh good, we get to murder things again. I have to say there hasn't been enough murdering in my life recently... Happy Birthday Persona UtGoG/OP/BoSS! We've gone through slow patches and sections of great activity, but it's never died. Two years, man, it should be a sticky post. ^^ Here's hoping for year three!

Also Blivsey is literally the best person I know right now, and I know like, five whole people. The effort, the polish... All of my love.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Bliv. Just. Bliv. Dude.

Also I will try to write a post by this weekend, but I am studying for exams right now, plus I have rehearsals for a show this weekend, and... yeah, busy times again.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Bliv, that was ****ing awesome. Like, lots. Like, as awesome as a saint bernard snowboarding
    THat's how awesome it is.

One thing I have to admit, though. There were, like, three characters I had no idea even existed in this RPG.

Because they either never posted or posted so little they got lost in the first wave.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yeah, I don't even know who this Joaquim guy is.
    But whoever he is, he sounds like a *Not Today*.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Bliv, this is so cool! I have so much more respect for you now; not that I didn't before you know.

So this looks more like a game now with the stats. All the arcade stuff is for our Persona, right? Horror House, Dance House Evolution, and visit Clarise at the hospital. Drink the coffee at the Food Court? Hehe..

I guess this question's for Zinc; are there any stats not battle-related to our characters? Like Knowledge, Courage, Understanding, and Expression that we can raise? The clubs at school could be related, but I understand if that gets in the way of things.

Two years? Let's go for three!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Yeah, I don't even know who this Joaquim guy is.
    But whoever he is, he sounds like a *Not Today*.
    I'm gonna take that as a Sylio Ferrel quote and assume you meant JP was awesome
    What do we say to death?
    Not today!

Not Blivsey again holding onto ha throne as DEDICATION QUEEN. When will the lesser RPs? Too busy getting clocked no doubt.

I missssss thisss. But I'm like having life throw its sediment in my face and I'm basically life's ***** at this point so whateverrrr.

Seriously, my life is a mess. Upon first reading the 'seldom not useful' in Ciara's bio, my brain sorta exploded as basic reading comprehension left my stratosphere. I was like whaaaat does this mean and then eventually I was like k. Then I went for a lie-down because thinking makes my brain hurt right now.

That's always how I imagined Ciara, tho, lower HP and defences than other physical attackers but better at outright evasion. Better at quick engagements, less suited to prolonged battles of attrition.

But yeah. It's just too amazing. The love I feel, I feel it too good. Too good for my human words. If not for that accursed .gif ban...

I would totes use... Actually, idk, team combo of four, I guess you'd want a phys, mag, tank, healer...
    Ciara/Sofiya/Miyuki/Snow? I think I'd use that team. It wouldn't be a catastrophe. But then again, Sigmund's tres balanced. And Joshua has buffs. And JP's more of a multi-purpose phys/tank which opens up spots for more elemental coverage...

As for other mechanics, I guess maybe tag-team attacks or character affinity/relationships affecting battle performance could be a factor? God knows how that could work. Maybe specific team-ups get stat bonuses or w/e. lol (whilst bad teams get friendly fire lol)

Ciara got 4w5 with self-preservation variant. Very close behind was 8w7 with sexual variant. What a confusing woman.

I'll try to get something up not this weekend but next weekend I think. I'll need some R&R after Wednesday... And of course, I've had a billion character development ideas for Ciara in the meantime. Such fun things await on the horizon, my pretties.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    Not Blivsey again holding onto ha throne as DEDICATION QUEEN. When will the lesser RPs? Too busy getting clocked no doubt.

I missssss thisss. But I'm like having life throw its sediment in my face and I'm basically life's ***** at this point so whateverrrr.

Seriously, my life is a mess. Upon first reading the 'seldom not useful' in Ciara's bio, my brain sorta exploded as basic reading comprehension left my stratosphere. I was like whaaaat does this mean and then eventually I was like k. Then I went for a lie-down because thinking makes my brain hurt right now.

That's always how I imagined Ciara, tho, lower HP and defences than other physical attackers but better at outright evasion. Better at quick engagements, less suited to prolonged battles of attrition.

But yeah. It's just too amazing. The love I feel, I feel it too good. Too good for my human words. If not for that accursed .gif ban...

I would totes use... Actually, idk, team combo of four, I guess you'd want a phys, mag, tank, healer...
    Ciara/Sofiya/Miyuki/Snow? I think I'd use that team. It wouldn't be a catastrophe. But then again, Sigmund's tres balanced. And Joshua has buffs. And JP's more of a multi-purpose phys/tank which opens up spots for more elemental coverage...

As for other mechanics, I guess maybe tag-team attacks or character affinity/relationships affecting battle performance could be a factor? God knows how that could work. Maybe specific team-ups get stat bonuses or w/e. lol (whilst bad teams get friendly fire lol)

Ciara got 4w5 with self-preservation variant. Very close behind was 8w7 with sexual variant. What a confusing woman.

I'll try to get something up not this weekend but next weekend I think. I'll need some R&R after Wednesday... And of course, I've had a billion character development ideas for Ciara in the meantime. Such fun things await on the horizon, my pretties.
    I want to save this post to point at each time Wordy tells me off for grammar errors. It's just too good.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I actually posted, somebody pinch me.
    And now we're in the Court. The only person I didn't update was... Izzy. And Shinai. But I didn't need to update Shinai.
    Just imagine him standing in a shadow brooding. That seems about right.
    Just imagine it over two paragraphs.

So we're in the Court now. Wrap it up people. Let's get the main event started.
    WARNING!

Yaay, I can finally post... In fact, I just did. And wow, way for Testa to take a level in badass. Or ballsiness, I should say. Well, anyone who would challenge JP to a fight (er, spar) is extraordinarily ballsy in my opinion. Of course, Testa's just about his size, so it's probably not too much of a deal. But heck yeah, I sure am ready for another Court of Miracles! Our break from that horrid three-Shadow-self Court has been long enough.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Kiruria, Dia won't work on Josh since the Court just started and wounds gained prior to it can't be healed.

If you knew that and Halberd didn't, then make it clear, so JP can go to him and mess with him a little bit.
    (Yes, he's got a lot of pent up aggression)

That's very true Nie, but I already sent her a vm about it. She'll get around to it.

On the other hand, I finally learned how to spell Joaquim without feeling the need to go look it up! And it only took me 2 years!
    WARNING!

Hooked on Phonics! Spell more gooder thin you're friends.

So we go into the Court with whatever fatigue and injuries we've built up? Huh. Thanks for the heads up, but, sheesh...
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 20th May 2013 at 7:48 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Oh. Well, now I have to rewrite my post.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Hey, it's been like that since the beginning of Overpowering Past... or POP.
    Not my fault if you guys forgot or didn't listen...
    WARNING!

That's very true Nie, but I already sent her a vm about it. She'll get around to it.

On the other hand, I finally learned how to spell Joaquim without feeling the need to go look it up! And it only took me 2 years!
    Now I wanna hear you pronounce it

But can you spell Perereririraria? I will never spell Jocham Peraria correctly... ever.

I'll probably have a post up on Wednesday. I have a concert tomorrow, so I'll be getting that over with first.

Hmm, I didn't know that. I edited my post, but there's still no way JP's gonna be able to mess around with Joshua (except maybe a little bit between Testa scolding him and Halberd heading over), since Halberd's pretty much protecting him.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

And then "Josh's so gay his guardian has a skirt" jokes ensue
    Forever.

LOL. Now I really can't wait for Son of Shadows' next post. I desperately want to see how Joshua reacts to all this.

I guess this makes JP, Joshua, and Halberd the Sword-fighting Trio. I guess Wulfgard-sensei could also be a part of it, and there's also Russell perhaps. Kinda reminds me of those legendary Pokemon from Black/White...

Oh yeah, speaking of which, I've also been thinking lately about what would happen if each of the Court-goers' Personae were replaced by legendary Pokemon, and which one each of them would have. So far I've come up with the following:

Snow: Articuno (because, you know, snow), though Meloetta could work as well
    Izzy: Zapdos (has to be something Electric-type; maybe Raikou might work too... maybe)... or maybe Genesect
    Randy: Moltres, to complete the trio (since they're all in the band)... Or Deoxys because of its multiple forms
    Shinai: Giratina or Mewtwo
    Mana: Darkrai
    Lace: Victini (small and sweet-looking yet dangerously fiery, just like her and Saturnus!)
    Sigmund: Entei
    Sofiya: Ho-oh (hilariously appropriate given her creator's username)
    JP: Terrakion
    Halberd: Cobalion
    Joshua: Virizion (originally I was thinking Moltres, but I like the idea of the sword-fighting trio)
    Russell: Keldeo
    Ciara: Cresselia (since her Arcana is the Moon), or maybe even Reshiram?
    Miyuki: Jirachi maybe? I have no idea. Arceus would be appropriate, but it's too powerful to be anyone's Persona. Xerneas looks like it might fit too.
    Testa: Dialga (master of time, history teacher, makes sense right?)
    Wulfgard-sensei: Palkia, just because he's the other Persona-using teacher and Palkia is Dialga's "partner". Can't think of anyone else who'd fit the part anyway.
    Liza: Something Ice-type, maybe Regice or Kyurem. Probably the latter, given its tendency to hide.
    ^^Or the above three could have the Regi's: Testa=Regirock, Liza=Regice, Garret=Registeel.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 21st May 2013 at 5:44 AM.

I totes see Ciara as Giratina.

And I've been associating JP with a bull since POP, so yeah, he'd fit so ****ing well with Terrakion.

Shinai: Mewtwo
    Fixed.

This reminds me way back when JG made the picture with everyone as pokemon... good times.

I like the idea of Deoxys for Randy, but the trio works.

Hmm... if I already break up the trio with Randy, Snow can be Meloetta, and Liza can take Articuno. Is niiiice.
    Bah, I'm putting too much thought into this.
    Thanks for the chuckle there Kirby, it's appropriate.
    WARNING!

Posted. Did my best to write something that wasn't rehashing the same soliloquy I used last time. Failed, but whatever, give me stuff to murder and I will stretch the murdering out over more words. Anywho:

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider
    Standing up, he looked at the fresh white moon. He could have sworn it was more yellow when he first entered the Court. Probably didn't mean anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider
    Probably didn't mean anything.
    STOP YOUR CHEERY LIES! This could only be foreshadowing one thing...

Shinai is a werewolf.

Don't worry, it's better than nothing.

And believe it or not, that's me telling the truth. I realized I liked the idea of white light in the Court better than sickly greenish yellow, and wanted to find a way to change it. So it's happened slowly over 2 months.
    I'll probably link it to something, but it won't really mean anything.

And yes. That's 100% true.
    WARNING!

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast