Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    Shinai is a werewolf.
    Dude, that's offensive. He's clearly a vampire.

Fiiiine, Zinc. I'll believe you. This time.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Dude, that's offensive. He's clearly a vampire.
    Bitch please, Team Jacob all the way. ~<3
    Last edited by Niihyl; 23rd May 2013 at 4:13 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Both of you are correct.
    And by correct I mean wrong.
    Well, the jury's still out about the vampire thing, honestly.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Well, the jury's still out about the vampire thing, honestly.
    Seeeeee Nyhiil? See that?
    That's the sound of me being right.

What is this feeling
    Rustiness in my writing
    Is this a haiku

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

My perfect world of Snow and Sigmund being secret agents is getting closer and closer to reality.
    Yes, Ciara must teach him to be a badass British spy.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

And So the Snow X JP shipping has its conception...

I have an idea for a post now.

I'M GONNA DO IT! I'M GONNA POST TODAY AND NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME! ... I hope.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

All right, SOS! Your determination has pulled through, yay!

Snow X JP seems crack-ship to me... although crack pairings are fun!

Love that post Wordy. Seems helpful and terrifying at the same time. Now to think of how to respond to that...

I do like the idea of the stark white moonlight for the Court. Reminds me of the evil side of powers of light, being so brilliant and revealing that you can't hide secrets from it.

Edit: eeeevil typo
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I'm back (again).

To celebrate, I took that test everyone was talking about one or two pages ago.

Miyuki's 2 and 9 scores were tied. So it tole me she was either a 2w1, or a 9w1. Both I guess. So a Helper and a Peacemaker with a Reformer on the side. Sounds exactly right.

Also, Blivsey never ceases to amaze me with what he can cook up in his free time. I agree with the vote to make him best person ever.

Post coming shortly.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Bliv. You, me, bedroom. Now. That shit was amazing. I loved how Sofiya's knife had a chance for Fear, ha.

And holy crap, we've got Wordy and TSR back now? Someone pinch me.

I meant to wait for IF, but if we're moving to the Court anyway now, I guess I'll post something short. Expect that later today or tomorrow.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

You guys are too kind. Really, lay off for the moment. Wait 'till it's caught up and appendix-ized, then you can praise me as I may or may not justly deserve. Gives me incentive to finish the dang thing. Which I will be updating without notice, except when I finish a major section.

Also, I never got why the idea of Shinai being a vampire was so Farfetch'd, what with all the other perter-natural stuff going on. Ophidian (Oediphan? Oedipus?) could very well give him life-stealing or blood-fueled powers.

Sorry I was out for the last week. Moving, computer repairs, etc. I'll give TSR a chance to catch up with the multiple previous posts directed at Miyu-Miyu and chime in after that. Looking forward to this thing picking up speed again.

Spoiler:- Except...:

I've been checking everyday, and as soon as you start slacking off, I will lynch you.
    Is that motivation? I'll go see if it's time for lynching.
    Yep, time for lynching.

Yeah, me neither. See how I'm not denying it over here?

I see.... that's no excuse for further updates. Except it is....
    I'll call it square, just get back to making my day. I need some happiness, man.
    WARNING!

I'll write something small to get into the Court. Update coming. Zinc, please don't lynch anyone. Ok? They don't need to get any taller, and you're out of rope.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    Though remember, the last two iterations had exactly two courts and offed one at-least-somewhat-regular character each. The only one so far to even be apathy'd this time around was Clarise. If the pattern holds, our characters may be less than safe...
    Relevant to this:

Come on guys, kicking off the night with a death is a very Zinc thing to do...
    Then again, even if we have posted he may just kill us off anyways. For fun. Because he takes a sick pleasure in it. Sick, twisted sicko that he is. And then he'll replace them with yet another dull GMPC and that would be soooo like, yawn.

Is it time for the Shadow stakes yet? We got seven potential, not counting GMPCs because there are too many of them and they're boring. Anybody wanna make a bet?

Also, does Sigmund have a crush on Miyuki? Pssh, Izzy wishes he could stand a chance against such manliness. Mizzy is so over, Miyund/Siyuki/Migmund (delete as appropriate) is in town. My new official ship *_*
    In enslaving befriending Snow, Ciara shall learn of Sigmund's true inner beauty and endeavour to set it up. *Insert obamaitislaw.gif here*

Also, Ciara's weapon has enervation chance and a synonym for enervate is emasculate so Blivsey's work is truly well researched and FLAWLESS. (The Quest section has me curious. I wonder if certain Quests could only be fulfilled by certain characters, based on gender or personality or what-have-you... OHMYJESUS are there going to be costumes?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is what I get for playing a game with Wordy this morning.
    Snark.
    Man, I'm gonna miss Ciara.

Also, guys, get ready to meet my new character, Blankina McBlando.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd June 2013 at 12:42 AM.
    WARNING!

Sis if you kill Ciara then Snow and Cinders can never happen. Nobody else has the mix of obsessiveness, tenacity and control-freakery to take Snow to his glorious zenith as a cultured badass. Don't worry, she can be like Obi-Wan and you can have Darth Vader kill her then she'll come back as a Force Ghost to haunt Snow forever.

Also you'll lose the opportunity for the 'Who murdered Ciara' storyline that you're totally planning for the near future to add shock and drama. (Spoiler: it was one of those GMPCs. Like, um, the one who... is played by the GM. That one.)

Unless Blankina McBlando is some world-class brilliant athletic genius who is FLAWFREE at dragging lessors and like perfect in every way and s/he could fill the role really easily but I doubt that could happen! Hahahaha.
    Last edited by Wordy; 3rd June 2013 at 1:24 AM.

Wordy? Stay with me, okay? Them green checks mean "not dead" right?

AndThenThereWereZero? I don't know who could kill Ciara before having their self-confidence taking a big hit.
    Probably should sneak up on the girl.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

What?
    JP's not dead. His brain kinda is and so is his sense of respect and sanity, but, overall, he's def not-dead.

Pretty sure that's saying who has and hasn't posted.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Pretty sure that's saying who has and hasn't posted.
    Not posted = dead to Zinc bro. It's been a few years, you should know this by now.

Not that he's ever actually gone through with the threat of offing someone for a lack of posts but hey.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Yeah, Kent just suddenly died out of pure chance. Had nothing to do with a lack of posts.
    WARNING!

Silly Zenc, kent drove head first into a telephone post. The stab wounds that were found are nothing but odd consequences of being impaled on said post and some motorcicle parts.

Speaking of which, weird how JP and him never bonded on how they both own bikes. Weird.

@Wordy: Nah, Siggy's just trying to look cool, not look cool in front of Miyuki, if that makes any sense. He's just being a goofball. Now, I might gun for Migmund if this had taken place in the last two iterations, but his current opinion on the matter was pretty well covered in Zinc's talk-show-dealy-do (to wit, Izzy's got dibs). 'Sides, gotta hold out for the robot girl angle.

Who's left to update before we get moving, again? I don't think it's many of us, and the latest update was just the start of the court, just a prompt to wrap up. Should we get moving again soon, or track down and pester the least recent posters with a vengeance?

Will add to the FAQ tomorrow. Yadda yadda other projects, but I will commit to working through OP within 24 hours. Should be a lot faster with the handy plot summaries.

Updated! That was fun.

I've been caught up in editing a novel I want to get published this year. Train battles, sky pirates, and robots you know, kinda distracting.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I want to post... so badly. But I'm caught up in a few things. Should be able to work on it and get it up before Saturday.
    A few people still need to update, you know who you are, but I'll move on without them if I need to.
    Posting wouldn't hurt your chances on surviving the night, you know.
    WARNING!

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast