Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    I want to post... so badly. But I'm caught up in a few things. Should be able to work on it and get it up before Saturday.
    A few people still need to update, you know who you are, but I'll move on without them if I need to.
    Posting wouldn't hurt your chances on surviving the night, you know.
    ... So since you haven't updated yet, and it's Saturday, does that affect Randy and co's chances of survival? :3
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Nope, because It's you guys who haven't updated in reference to the last post, not me.
    Thing is, the GM is ALWAYS up to date. It's cool like that.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

So there's no activity and, for once, I'm not responsible for it nor contributing to it.

Can I get a hip-hip~~?

Yes, yes. Sure. Hip hip.*mumblegottofigurethisoutmumblecantdecidetooma nyoptionsmumble*
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Gentlemen. GH has posted. A short one, but a post nonetheless.

Now Zinc, follow my example and get to it. Whatareyoutryingtodecideanyway.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

We haven't had a real Court in over a year. Our option is to stop dragging this out and move forward.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Yes, that's the only option for me to move forward. I was more concerned with how.
    But now that isn't the problem.
    I've been writing my post, it's just taking longer than usual. I was fighting my laptop for a month now, slapping it into submission (the monitor kept going out on me), but it finally couldn't take it so I sent it back in for repairs... again.
    I'm using my old one, which is slow as balls and updates every few minutes, until I get my new one back.
    But that's no excuse for me putting it off this long.
    I'll get it up tonight or at least before I go to bed. It's almost 9 here, so it can't take me too long...
    WARNING!

And Sofiya staves off death by GM for another day. As for the legendary Zincpost we desire, I feel you on the computer trouble. Bad tech is a pain to deal with, and writer's block is annoying too. Still, I hope we'll see something soon. It's been a while.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

EDIT: The awkward moment when it's late enough you posted your post for the RP in the DT...
    heheheheh...
    WARNING!

Huzzah, behold. We have traction, ladies and gents.

Yeah, this homoeroticism is insane and I LOVE IT This is why Zinc has been killing off girls. So then it can just be one massive orgy thing.

So Jones has no Persona? Tragic. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him or something? Not sparky enough. Impotent.

Is the plan to walk to the mall or what? Talk about exhausting ourselves before we even start. I think Ciara could offer a ride on Kitsune to some of the others or something. Maybe it could carry four or five? Idk. Time is of the essence, after all. Do any other characters have Personas that could be used that way?

Are the 'others' Shinai and Amissa, or just random civilians?

(Can we go shopping?)

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Off course we can go SHopping, Wordy.
    But everything we buy will return to the shop once the Court ends. Boohoo.

Well, Ciara can carry a few with Kitsune, Randy has that Chariot bike riding guy, and... can't Izzy activate electrical objects with hsi persona? If so, he could jump-start JP's bike and they could arrive on the mall together.

But someone needs to remind JP of that, since he never really saw that one ability of Izzy's.
    Though he did stalk the group every now and then, so he may have caught a glimpse of it then...

Meh. I just want an awesome scene where Izzy nearly has a stroke from JP's mad driving skillz.

Actually, as fun as that sounds, I need Izzy elsewhere for this next part, Nie.
    In fact, I'm gonna have to ask we split into three groups. One has already been decided through talks about a certain someone's shadow.
    The other two, however, are pretty much free reign, save for one person (who will be getting a PM soon)
    I decided that unlike last time, where we had three Shadows one after another and the whole group for each, I'd sick one on each group. It' be quicker, and easier to handle with less people in each fight.
    As is turns out, Wordy's right, and Shinai is one of the others that's in danger for the night. I'm gonna have the party split up on arrival to the mall, one to search for Levin, and the other half to search for the others. Of course, they won't know it's Shinai, so if they don't have to worry about any conflict to help the SoB.
    I was actually talking to Niihyl about this, so he's already on the list.

So,
    Group 1 (Full):
    Ciara
    Joshua
    Miyuki
    Izzy

Group 2 (Levin Search Team):
    Everyone else?

Group 3 (Shinai Search Team):
    Mana
    Lace
    JP
    Sofiya

So we can decide how we split up before hand, but we also need to get to the Mall. It's not a big deal to get there, no trouble, but a reaction post and heading out towards it should be good. I'll start us off there once we get everyone rolling.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 24th June 2013 at 8:12 AM.
    WARNING!

Randy's got Hellbiker? He's awesome.

Can we pick teams? I'd like to go with the Shinai Search Team if that's alright.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Yes, you can pick teams, kinda the whole point of me mentioning it, ya know. 8P
    Well, I'll write you right up for it.
    WARNING!

Finally, we get to beat the smarmy little snake's face in.

I mean rescue him. Of course. Although with the enthusiasm of the team members chosen so far, that might not turn out too well. Pls JP.

Aww yay, it's a double date in group one! I'm sure the mall has a little bistro open this time of night...

Also, calling it now, Shadow Ciara's coming back to mess Joshua THAT ENTIRE GROUP up.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

JP has no reason to search for Levin as he doesn't even know the guys exists.

Pair him with with the Shinai search group.
    We all know we want more JPxShinai.

The bunnies have yet to be baked, so put Sofiya in the Shinai Search Group.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    This is why Zinc has been killing off girls. So then it can just be one massive orgy thing.
    That makes so much sense it's not even funny. We're onto you now, Zincy.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Sofiya can be an honorary male for the massive orgy thing. She can just borrow the proper equipment from someone else for a while.

Also this team. This team full of totally not slightly unstable people. We gonna save Shinai so hard. <3

I honest to god read that "have Shinai so hard."

Which is probably not far from the truth, considering.

Also yes, Sofiya's the manliest one in her group at least anyway. She'll make for a fine honorary male, borrowed parts or no.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Hmm... only three players left, so they'll be going to find Levin.
    Not such a big group, and IF isn't exactly around right now it seems.

Now that we have that settled, I expect posts from those of you who have decided on your groups.
    Don't give me that look. I know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm the hypocrite in charge of the RP. So there. bleh.

EDIT: About the Orgy: ... No comment. Classified.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 24th June 2013 at 8:24 AM.
    WARNING!

Hmm, so each team's going to face a Shadow. The first group has Shadow Ciara, no doubt, and apparently one of the two others has one of the other players' (since you said you'd PM someone), and the third probably has one of your characters', since you only sent one PM. Or maybe Levin's? Am I right or am I right?

Anyway, I just posted. Imma give others the change to first.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post
    Hmm, so each team's going to face a Shadow. (But of course.) The first group has Shadow Ciara, no doubt (Such certainty!), and apparently one of the two others has one of the other players' (since you said you'd PM someone), and the third probably has one of your characters' (I prefer the term 'plot devices'), since you only sent one PM. Or maybe Levin's? Am I right or am I right? (You're sexy)

Anyway, I just posted. Imma give others the change to first. (I'm gonna immortalize this typo. "Change", lol.)
    Replied in bold.
    WARNING!

If you think that made me sexy, just wait 'till I reveal what I've been working on lately. You will grow ovaries just so they can explode from my sexiness.

And hey, don't even get me started on immortalizing typos; if I did that every time you made one, I'd have an immortal army of typos on my side by now.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Typical, 1/2 of the girls don't even get a choice. Ciara and Miyuki get lumped into a group together like cattle. Is that all women are? Objects to be tossed around and slung into groups by controlling men?

Lol, the group going for Shinai even if they don't know it yet is actually hilarious. Like, omg, varying degrees of mad or general uncontrollableness.

Sigmund, Snow and Halberd on the Levin team, on the other hand, sounds like a nice relaxing congenial sort of stroll. Snow and Cinders and... the other one. Trustworthy. Reliable. Sexually charged. It shall be a wonderful threesome grouping.

Not such a big group, and IF isn't exactly around right now it seems.
    Bye bye Russell, you were fun being all short and red-headed and cookery but now it's time for you to be sacrificed to the Wall God.

Don't worry, Zinc, you still have a billion plot devices to sling into whatever group you choose. Like that journalist girl, or that shouty kid, or the mentor man. Those people.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast