Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    We all know we want more JPxShinai.
    It's the reason I get up in the morning.

I'll make a post either tonight, tomorrow or Friday. Wed and Thursday are busy days for me.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Couldn't Izzy power the van? But if the mall's not to far to walk, everybody will be getting lots of exercise.

Snow being in the Levin rescue party sounds good to me, not that there's much choice to leave things even(ish). Skip the travel, let's go!
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Couldn't Izzy do that thing with Daedalus where he made everybody run faster? That could work--and those of us who have Personae that can fly or be ridden on could just go with them. Plus, I don't think everyone's going to fit in one van. (Unless just Group 1 goes in the van.)

And... aww man, Joshua and Halberd ended up in separate groups. Ah well, I'm sure Joshua would much rather have Ciara watching over him... oh wait, I got that backwards. Ciara would be much more eager to watch over him. Well, something like that.

And seeing as Halberd knew neither Shinai nor Levin that well, it doesn't really matter which group he gets into. Levin search party, I guess. And Russell better be on the same team, provided Inner Flame is still around.

And technically, Group 2 so far is a triple date... between the members and their Personae. XD The group is all male person-wise and all female Persona-wise. Funny how that works.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 25th June 2013 at 8:13 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

... That may actually be the longest post I've written solo for BOSS. That's kind of depressing.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Got a post in, moving us along.

Also, I wanted to see how our team-comps would work out and tell Zinc exactly how to wipe us best. With the aid of Blivsey's excellent faq:

Group 1
    2 weak to electricity, 2 weak to wind
    2 strong against light
    1 healer

Group 2
    No repeated weaknesses or strengths
    2 healers

Group 3
    2 weak to light, 2 weak to electricity
    2 strong against dark, 2 strong against wind
    No healers because this is the group for real men

Snow and Halberd were listed as neutral to all elements. Not sure if that's right, but group 2 is apparently our most well-balanced and voted most likely to survive. Go Levin Squad! Also, apparently Sofiya can use Dia, but that's the only healing skill in the entirety of Group 3 so whatever.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

W00t! That's the sort of thing the FAQ is for.

I'll see what I can do about getting a post up during the weekend. Figures that we would get traction about now - no complaints from me, though. Definitely needed to happen. Team Triple Date going to Levin's rescue? I'm pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl
    Group 2 is apparently our most well-balanced and voted most likely to survive.
    True, but it is also the smallest of the groups (only three people versus four for the others), so there's that.

Although, we still don't know which group all the GMPC's are in (besides Izzy and Shinai)--perhaps Zinc hasn't decided yet, or they have special roles.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 29th June 2013 at 6:30 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Oh, I know where they're going. I just don't want to spoil anything.
    None of the GMPCs are healers though (Liza, like Sofiya, only knows Dia.)

And Niihyl, are you suggesting I don't always know the best way to wipe the group? That's borderline traitorism!
    Last edited by Zincspider; 29th June 2013 at 2:56 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I did include Russell in Group 2... InnerFlame, where have you gone? :( It's still the most balanced team.

Obviously Wulfgard and the Plot Devices are going to unexpectedly betray the team because they were actually puppets being controlled by a mysterious, uncannily omnipotent force the whole time. :o

I think the word you’re looking for is treason, sir. And I'm not suggesting anything, since I plot your downfall off screen, thank-you-very-much. And you know what that reminds me of? Rooster Teeth is making something called RWBY, the trailers of which everyone should watch. I've basically had the music on loop for the last few days.

I love how Group 1 is basically Zinc's co-conspirators and Ciara's +1.

Totally not a suspicious set-up at all.

But what group has the lowest overall recent posts by its members? That's probably what we should be looking at to make prophecies of doom.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    No healers because this is the group for real men
    This. Those but flesh wounds anyway. Real men need no flesh.

Anyway, really looking forward to this. Our group should have fun. And tbh I think Shinai would rather be assaulted by whatever's after him than get saved by us.

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    Rooster Teeth is making something called RWBY, the trailers of which everyone should watch. I've basically had the music on loop for the last few days.
    AHHHHH RWBY <33333 Someone else knows about itttt. And yes dat music. All the trailers had awesome music (although White's was sort of boring in some places). I'm downloading the shit out of any soundtracks they release fo sho.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Pssh, Levin'll be fine, he's got Holsety... *shot*
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Liza, like Sofiya, only knows Dia.
    Same with Halberd. So who's the second healer in Group 2 then? Russell?

*checks FAQ* No, apparently it is Halberd. He has both Dia and Diarama. Kind of an odd character to be a healer, but whatever. And if Russell is in that group, then that means it's no longer a triple date... It's not even a quadruple date, since Russell has a male Persona. Maybe he should switch with Mana.

For future reference, any group consisting of Ciara, Lace, and Sofiya would also be a triple date.

And finally, given the members of Group 1 and whose Shadow Selves have appeared already, it's pretty easy to guess whose Shadow Self we'll most likely see next (if any). Hint: This person entered the Court in less than ideal condition.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 30th June 2013 at 5:36 AM.

Not necessarily. It could very easily be Shadow Ciara's reappearance.

... But yeah, nice knowing y'all :3
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Shadow Ciara wasn't beaten right? She just left.

I'll get a reaction post up tomorrow.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    ... But yeah, nice knowing y'all :3
    And that's two people I killed in this RPG because my character is a psycho jerk =D
    WHO ELSE WANTS TO BE KILLED BY FRIENDS WITH JP?

I think Sequel and I are writing a joint post whenever we're next on at the same time. Or whatever. So yeah, more CiaraXMiyuki funtimes coming. Only lesbianism will save the girls from their oppression.

By now I think I could write an essay about the oppression of women in this RP, and how everything that happens to them is linked to tyrannical men and the consequences of their actions.

Also, thanks for introducing me to more stupidly addictive music. Yellow>White>Black>Red imo. Hotter than the sun in the middle of July!

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

You could write an essay indeed. Would it be well thought out and accurate? No.
    Because you're a woman, and therefore illiterate. You can't make words all good like how what I does.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordy View Post
    I think Sequel and I are writing a joint post whenever we're next on at the same time. Or whatever. So yeah, more CiaraXMiyuki funtimes coming. Only lesbianism will save the girls from their oppression.

By now I think I could write an essay about the oppression of women in this RP, and how everything that happens to them is linked to tyrannical men and the consequences of their actions.

Also, thanks for introducing me to more stupidly addictive music. Yellow>White>Black>Red imo. Hotter than the sun in the middle of July!
    You've been reading Caitlin Moran again, haven't you? *hides copy of Moranthology*
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Bleh, just three more days of this. I'm in the final production days of a play, and we're in the second day of performances. It's taken all my time this week.
    As soon as I finish that, I'll be able to post! Yay!
    WARNING!

Break a leg Zinc. Do you need me to post in the meantime with Ciara's group btw?

As a side note, from Monday on, my activity will be more limited for about a month, but I'll still be as active as I can in the evenings.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yeah, my activity will be kind of limited too, as I've been on vacation for a couple weeks now, and will be still for another week. I'll be traveling around a lot, so that means even less time for posting even if I have reliable Internet access. I should be back home on the 20th, of this month.

Oh, and speaking of my vacation, one of the little places I'll be seeing tomorrow is called the Court of Miracles. Be thankful that it will be daytime while I'm there.

Going to France, Kiruria?

I eschew vacations and the general doing of things, so I'll be here.

Ciara uses a giant shapeshifting fox to carry 4 people, including herself.
    I'm guessing Lace will just use her hotwheels to run to the mall, and Sofiya will fly on Horus back (probably while carrying one or two people, including Russel, on Horos' talons).
    Mana will most likely spam trafuri until he reaches the mall.

JP?

He will ****ing use his Persona as a flying surfboard because **** IT HE'S AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post

He will ****ing use his Persona as a flying surfboard because **** IT HE'S AWESOME.
    So much wat.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast