Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    So much wat.
    That is JP.

I have the sudden urge to buy Torgue Guns.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

So, no doubt you've noticed my lack of a post. Unfortunately, this is due to my place needing to be completely rewired, and I've been really busy clearing out every room of the house to make room for the electrician before he comes on Tuesday.
    Now, this means I'll have to leave for a week while the house is rewired... which means I'm taking a vacation to visit my Grandpa. And he doesn't have wireless.
    I'll work hard, and I promise something before I leave for you guys to play off of while I'm gone. I just need to get this done... so my house doesn't burn down, you know.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

A real man continues to write while his computer bursts into flame, js.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yeah. His computer. There's nothing there about the whole home.
    I kinda like this place. A real man protects the homestead.
    WARNING!

I would think one implies the other, depending on the severity of the flames.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    I would think one implies the other, depending on the severity of the flames.
    Have you never pushed your computer so far it catches on fire?
    n00b

On topic: Go, Zinc. Save your home. Pack up your stuff. But don't look too hard in the bathroom or in your room, because you definitely won't find any hidden cameras there. Nope. None at all. So... Just relax and pack your essentials.

Flame's back and I'm assuming I'm super behind. Sorry, was busy for a while. I'll read up and try to post soon.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I was thinking of posting, but I don't really have anything of substance to post, so I'll just wait for Zincy-pants' post first 'k.

Also.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    He will ****ing use his Persona as a flying surfboard because **** IT HE'S AWESOME.
    Yes.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Zinc here coming to you live from his local McDonalds (God bless America).
    Seriously, why was I worried about internet? There's one of these things everywhere, and I can just bum internet after I get a water cup.

So, this means I'll actually be able to work on a decent post while I'm 200 miles away from home.

EDIT: Turns out my Gramps does in fact have internet. He just didn't know it until I found the modem ._. It's actually better than my own internet at home... so I'll be on just as much if not more than usual.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 25th July 2013 at 2:14 AM.
    WARNING!

EDIT: Turns out my Gramps does in fact have internet. He just didn't know it until I found the modem ._. It's actually better than my own internet at home... so I'll be on just as much if not more than usual.
    Typical grandparents.
    How did that not show up in a bill at the end of the month, though?

He just paid the bills and didn't pay attention what they were for didn't even know who his provider was even though he paid them each month.
    God, I love that guy.
    WARNING!

Hahaha! Some ol' Pulp Fiction diner on the side of the street in the middle of nowhere. Try the pancakes!

Glad you got internet now. Hope Gramps is doin' alright. Have fun out there Zinc!

Ok, let's not get too off-topic. Remember that warning from last time?
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Alright... I'm guilty of enjoying my vacation.
    Sorry. Sorry.
    I return tomorrow, and in my sorrow, I'll write a post.
    I make better posts for this when I'm unhappy anyway. You know, art from sorrow and all that stupid jazz.
    WARNING!

Hey, look, I actually made a post! And set up a Shadow! I AM still literate!
    Now just two more to go!
    I'll probably edit more in in an hour or two to set up the other two locations, so keep watch!
    Love you guys lots!
    ~Zinc

(P.S. Finally got everything back together at home. Place looks great again, and I have a fan in my room! I can sleep with blankets again!)

EDIT: Second location set up! Shadow's not there yet, but that's because I need to make sure you're all there. Can't help it on this one.
    Now to get to the Mall itself.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd August 2013 at 1:55 AM.
    WARNING!

How do you like your new pad, chief? Hey! Turn on the fan and put it underneath the covers when you're getting ready to go to sleep. Feels like you're tube-surfing.

So, the Masked Man appears before the main group, and the Tower of Babel has emerged. I bet that's where Levin and a few other victims are. Time to start climbing.

It says Shinai's downtown, but is he in another section far from our group? I think the S.A.T (Shinai Assault Team -- Sofiya, Mana, JP, Lace) should find a way to avoid the castle and leave it to the others if he's not there, but whatever happens, happens. It also looks like he's connected with another group of Persona-users. Whoever they are must be real lazy I bet for lettin' us take care of all the shadows and Courts all this time. I can't wait to fight and kick around that new team!

Ok Zinc. So you just want a reaction post? The first Shadow Self/Boss isn't here yet, but just a reaction to the Tower of ??? and Masked Man? It'll be small, but I'll get something up real soon. Have fun in the new place!
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 3rd August 2013 at 7:29 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

In our case he probably wants us to reach SHinai's destination and start calling him out on his ebulz.

Yeah, stick to your assignments. That Tower has replaced City Hall, not the Mall. Different areas. The Mall is still the Mall.
    Group One (On the fox) should be the only ones to notice the tower, given their route.

SAS should be around Shinai's area.

Group 3 should be at the mall.

The groups shouldn't be mingling with each other at that point.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd August 2013 at 9:22 PM.
    WARNING!

Hoo boy, Shadow time at long last. How long's it been since our last one? I can't even remember.

I'll try to write up a post tomorrow evening once I get home from rehearsal. I'm about to enter my tech week, so I'm going to be super busy for that as well as starting rehearsals for another show (Blood Brothers), and then performances next week (Whistle Down The Wind for the curious), so I apologise if my activity drops off a little bit. Even assuming I have time, I'm going to be exhausted.

... Y'know, I always say that, but let's face it, I have an addiction.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Okay, I'm fully aware of just how much I'm behind in the main thread - at least two ZincpostsTM, IIRC.

I'll go ahead and move Team Triple Date + (Halberd/Snow/Sigmund/Russell and affiliated GMPCs) to the mall. Given that Sigmund's actually lived in Quarterman for more than three months at this point, he'll be the best to offer suggestions of hiding places for The Big Levinski. I won't take any liberties with the layout - I'll assume that it's a single-floor affair, nothing notable as to shops that hasn't already been noted (e.g. no movie theater or anything).

Unless it should be painfully obvious when we get there, in which case most of that last paragraph is moot. Totes keeping tabs on the other groups, though. A confrontation with Amisshinai, Not-Tartarus Tower, and a dapper sparrow-man? Yes please.

(Also also, it's "awning", not "onning".)

EDIT: How did none of us consider hijacking a few bicycles? Eh, next time.
    Last edited by Blivsey; 4th August 2013 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blivsey View Post
    EDIT: How did none of us consider hijacking a few bicycles? Eh, next time.
    I considered that, but Halberd doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle, so I figured it'd be a bad idea for him to try it now. Maybe other people in the group did. I could have easily had him undo some of the bicycle locks as well. Of course, considering you already had us all run to the mall already, it's kinda too late for that.

In fact, I don't really have much I can post now besides "Halberd ran to the mall after Sigmund".

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

I just want to make sure of something.

Is the group that approaches Shinai and Amissa S.A.S (Sofiya, Mana, Lace, JP)?
    On Army-Training Leave:

Yes
    Yes it is.
    WARNING!

There, terrible post written. Blehsies. But hey. TIME TO FIGHT.

If I get proven wrong about it being Shadow Joshua and it turns out to be Kenneth or something, I will roflcopter.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Parents cut me off my internet because they found out I'm bi and they realized I use the net to talk to gays. Which is apparently wrong and makes me the shame of the family.

Tl;dr: Offline for 90% of my day. Seeing as I need to constantly read the preceeding posts to the one I'm writting in order to not lose track of sh!t, this will be an issue in how long it takes me to write.
    Especially since that tablet that was supposed to arrive today still hasn't been delivered.
    ****ing mailman.
    Can't wait till they invent mailing-through-teleportation.

PS: Soooo, if JP injures someone, their Shadow appears in that same court?
    JP's Shadow appeared when JP hurt himself during practice, noooow JP mauls Josh and his Shadow pops up...
    ... I think I might use this.
    Last edited by niedude; 6th August 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast