Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Alright, so from here on out, Sofiya's an alien. All that insanity/stupidity she has displayed? Just a ruse. You humans are so easy to fool. She has become friends with you all just to get easy access to your brain. And now, on the night of Halloween, she shall carry out her plan to suck out the brains of you mortals, thus ridding the Earth from the only people who could have protected it against her homeplanet's attack. Soon, the Shadows and Apathy Syndrome shall be the least of your worries. Planet Bunnyfuck is taking over, bitches. Prepare your ovens, for no bunny shall be left unbaked.

Mana will survive though. Every alien needs a genetically altered pet.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Now you're just mocking me. Tone those superpowers down or Sofiya is out. That plotline is denied with immediate effect.

Also, Mana has a genetic disease meaning that he'll die if exposed to aliens. In that case, he has twenty minutes left to live as of the last post in the RP thread. So sad.

However, I do have an alternative quest up for grabs. Like how P1 had the standard SEBEC route, but also the Snow Queen route, I'm offering two choices to players:

BEAST route- We carry on as we are now, exactly the same as before. We'd just be doing what that unfeeling douche wants us to do.

Dread Queen route- A unique new quest that completely changes the way the world works- similar to the critically acclaimed Read At Your Own Risk, by TheSequelReturns.

All dead players will be revived for the Dread Queen route.

Let's begin voting now.
    BEAST Route- 0
    Dread Queen Route- ∞

The GM vote is worth infinite points, so we're going with the Dread Queen route. Buckle up, players!

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

They aren't superpowers. They're plotpoints. As a GM, you should know the difference.

But hmph, fine. There will be no brain sucking, but planet Bunnyfuck's invasion is gonna stay. You can kill Mana, Sofiya has lots of backup pets *looks at the list* Sig's up next. He can be a big black teddy bear.

EDIT: After a short manipulation discussion session with our new GM, Sofiya is now the final boss and is allowed her brain-suckage powers. So my earlier threat still stands, mortals.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 1st April 2012 at 8:07 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

I told you guys to stab her. Now look where we are. Her power is too great. The eternal slaves of the Infernal Dread Queen (May She Rule Forever). Now buck up, the inevitable Résistance has emerged!

Mana can't die because he's already dead. He drowned when the ship sank, and everything after that point was a delusional fantasy!

... Aaaand we're not going to get anything done today, are we. Especially since Zinc disappeared. Unless he decides to come back and join La Résistance.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Wait, what?! Can someone explain what's going on? Zinc's dead, an incoming alien invasion, a new evil/nicer GM? What do I have to do to not get my brain sucked out? Who's dying?!
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Everyone's dying.

Let's survive.

Mana has actually transmogrified into a dog, we've decided.

Focus groups responded positively to this change, and it was decided that Mana's negative attitude and gender-confusedness made him the best candidate for species reassignment. We're going to have go over some things, you understand.

The only thing we have left now is a robot party member. Ahoo. Who will be upgraded? I think Sigmund would have been a perfect candidate if not for the 'Snow and Cinders' franchise deal, as giving him cybernetics would negatively effect focus tests.

The Résistance will be crushed before it even starts.

Zinc doesn't care. He's let you down, he's let me down. He's let himself down.

In his stead, I will try my best to salvage this dreadful RPG, where informality and rebelliousness are rife. I run a tight ship here.
    Last edited by Wordy; 1st April 2012 at 9:18 PM.

Yes, concentrate on destroying Wordy and her evil, evil regime. Meanwhile, I will rule from the shadows and slowly turn this RPG into a sex-fest. My plans are already in motion, and Sofiya's brain-suckage has been turned into... something else. Hon hon hon.

A dog, you say? Alright, then he can reclaim his position as Sofiya's pet/literal lapdog. As for the robot, I nominate Halberd/Halberb/Halby/the big dude.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Hey what's going on in here...

... continue.

Good Lord, every time I vanish for a day or two I come back to find that everything I thought I knew about this RP has completely changed while I was gone.

Dread Queen Route- ∞ +1

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Mana's like Koromaru? Can he hold knives in his mouth?!

Uh, it has been a while, being stuck in this rut. If only we can get to the dance, then it'll be a cinch to wing it until Zinc returns.

Wordy, you seem to be the closest person to our GM. So..

Do you think it'd be too much of a stretch if one of us just went into the gymnasium and kind of set things up? I don't mean, bunnying or anything. Nothing major, just enough to give us some direction.

Or, we can just goof off here with our characters in wacky scenarios! Spin-off just to kill time.

EDIT Oh, woops. I'll toss in a vote for DQ then. O-Onward?
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 1st April 2012 at 9:44 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

Awesome things are happening, Sequel. Awesome things. It's like a mutiny, except not because Zinc claims he doesn't care. I predict everything will be back to normal tomorrow/when Zinc doesn't need a makeshift reason to delay his post anymore, though. 8<

And oh, right, the voting. Add another ∞ to the DQ route.

EDIT: @VM: You silly thing, Wordy isn't the closest to the GM, she IS the GM now. Get on with the times.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Nobody is posting until their Z-type SUs are posted here and approved by me. If you want to post, VB, get on writing up Z-Lace's SU. The SU form is the same as Zinc's, with some additions that can be found on the next page.

Also, because I'm bored, the next person to post will die horribly. I think that one of the rafters in the gymnasium will fall on their head, crushing their skull. So, you know. Pretty big risk.

In other news, pink is fashionable, so we're going to have to get rid of all other colours from our characters' ensembles.

EDIT:^
    LOL, ignore that troll. I'm in charge here.

Last edited by Wordy; 1st April 2012 at 9:49 PM.

Zinc! You're back! La Résistance lives on! The Dread Queen shall fall, and there shall be much rejoicing!

This all happened because you underestimated the treacherous vizier's treacherousness.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 1st April 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Don't be confused, dear.

I seriously doubt that Zinc has the mental capacity to continue as GM. He appears to be... easily confused. Bless.

This is going a bit far...

NEVER.

I for one am enjoying this.

I enjoyed it for a while, but then it got repetitive and boring.

Can't you two like, mud wrestle or something?

TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Shadow Joshua's theme, according to the ideas I sent to Zinc.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 1st April 2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Snippiness deleted.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Alright, alright. Lets get back to normalcy, or whatever passes for it around here.

So on that note, I'm waiting for Zinc to post the party before I do.

Unless he wants to drop some details so I can get started. Please?

Shadow Josh's theme sounds kinda Castlevania-y to me. I like!

I didn't have much to do with Snow before the party either, unless Sig or Clarise wants to talk some more.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Sorry, dears. It appears that this coup was unsuccessful. But there are always more opportunities. Ho hum.

I maintain that all of my improvements would make this vastly better, but I suppose that that is why the option is available to make my own RP... eventually. With all the aliens and Z-Types and armies that my heart desires.

Now stop procrastinating, Zinc. Jeez. (April 1st was just an excuse for him to be lazy. Douchebag.)

I'll Megidolaon all of you.

That's her finisher?! Oh, come on there's got to be a way... It doesn't look like you can evade it. At all. That's messed up Wordy. Well, no use in saving this thing any longer: I think this covers it.

(O_O)

*Raises Omnipotent Orb*
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 2nd April 2012 at 7:10 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

That's an insta kill attack. According to common Fighting Game lore, it is a move pulled off by an impressive combination of button presses that, in order to be successfully executed, requires careful timing and a precise activation. It is usually easy to evade and costly to miss as well.

A lot of fighting games have Insta-kills. They're flashy, cool, and the most blatant examples of Awesome but Impractical ever.
    Usually

What you fail to realize is that if you bring the Omnipotent Orb to the Elizabeth battle, she totally ignores her normal pattern and will Megidolaon you for 9999 damage EVERY SINGLE TURN. And Almighty damage is the one thing the orb doesn't stop.

Still waiting on Zinc I guess. I suppose I could drop a small scene in while I wait.

No need. I posted. Finally.
    It isn't the best, but it get what I need done, done.
    I hate these first posts in an RP... but as soon as I get rolling, I'm rolling.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast