Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

Shadow Batman Professor Layton sounds amazing. He will challenge you to deadly puzzles using only what is on hand!

@niedude: That's awful. I hope you can manage to talk to them about it, but I know how stubborn some people can be over accepting differing lifestyles. There was quite a fuss within my local church when most members worldwide indicated that they'd be open to considering full acceptance of the LGBT community. Not even anything concrete, just the big conference saying 'We should consider this.'
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Well, that's very sad to hear Nie. Good luck getting around that.

Oh, VB.... who is Lace kicking at? I'm a bit confused.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I am completely straight but I feel for you Niedude, I hope for the best and hope that everything will eventually work out. I send my support and love my friend.

As for me, I'm sorry again! I get a post in soon, I promise. I'm in a bad procrastination mood... but I'll sit myself down and force myself to write today.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I don't think that's fair, niedude, with what happened. Don't let it get you too upset though. No one's "normal" here, and there are always people you can go to that understand you. Keep rockin'!

Oh, guess I should've been clearer about that Zinc. It's JP and we're around downtown. He left surfing on his Persona and I couldn't figure out how to approach Shinai and Amissa with the rest of the assault team without bunnying whatever Mana, Sofiya, and JP might be up to and suddenly appear all together downtown without any background.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 8th August 2013 at 9:06 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Ugh, that sucks balls (see what I did there.... I know I'm terrible) dude, but don't give a shit about them. Also their logic just what. I hope you get your 'net back soon, bro. There any Internet cafes around?

Aaaand a post. From me. Yes. Coming up this weekend to the Forums near you.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

<thanks for your support, guys. Really appreciate it.
    I am no longer living at home. Though its only tenporary (how temporary remaisn to be seen) my aunt has offered to let me stay at her place while things "calm down" and at least here I have internet. I dont have my own personal computer, though, and even while my tablet arrived THE DAY I left my home, my parents dont trust me with it cause they know I'd use it to talk to gays and bad influences. Even worst when the friend-of-the-family-who-is-psychic says me getting involved with gays will end with me getting raped, kidnapped involved in a pepdophilia ring (I'M TWENTY ****ING ONE, IT HASNT BEEN PEDOPHILIA TO EFF ME FOR THREE TO FIVE YEARS) and make me end up robbing for food and money.
    Not to mention something about drugs, AIDS and Hepatites B, C and D. Cause apparently I'll invent my own strand of hepatites if I go gay!

Sigh...
    Sorry for the vent. That's how bad it is.
    ANyway, I might get a post up this week.
    Might.

To think we live in 'enlightened' times. Sorry to hear that Nie, that sort of thing is really shitty to deal with. Hopefully, you'll be able to work things out with them, though, even if they - quite rightfully - **** you off. It means a hell of a lot to have your family's support.

As for a post, I'll put an arrow in Shinai as soon as I can.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I think Lace didnt get the "DON'T GIVE JP REASONS TO WAMT TO KILL YOU" memo
    I believe it was passed around last Wednesday

Well I feel bad. I'm one of those gays you're apparently talking to. Just kidding. I'm not gay. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here wondering what's beneath Halberd's kilt.

Er-hem. Anyway, I will join the sympathy group. I can't imagine a similar thing happening to me if I had an ultra-religious family who found out I had been practicing witchcraft and talking to Satanists (and real pagans), after all. JP may be a bit of a jerk, but you're not.

*peeks at RPG*
    Kiruria's Future Sight attack hit the RPG! It is Shadow Joshua after all!

Anyway, I think I have an idea of what to post, basically Halberd getting strict with Sigmund running off on his own, but that will have to wait until tomorrow or something, as it's way past my bedtime now.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

We really do need to keep on topic guys, as bad as that stuff is.
    And also... Nie, that's a bit too far with what JP did. Either it's out of character, or JP's more of a villain than the Shadows and needs to be dealt with. Seriously, he should know Laces antics by now. Pulling a knife on her for that?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Oh hes not gonna kill her
    And he spent two months away from the cast. Hes only had a couple of courts with her. Maybe four?
    Anyway, this is only cause she's a girl snd he's trying to scare her. If it were a guy he'd have simply punched straight up and call it a day
    He's more jumpy after spending two months court'ing solo

It's cool Niedude. He's standing pretty close to her shoes though..

I'll get something up for us to get to Mana and back him up before Shinai tries anything.

----------

EDIT: Alright, posted. Not where I planned to go at first, but ah, dem's the brakes. Have fun, Zinc!

I'll be leaving for a while soon, but hopefully I'll squeeze another post in (probably a reaction) before then. If not, thanks. I really love you guys. See you soon.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 23rd August 2013 at 4:32 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

*ahem*
    As it were VB is leaving us for about 3 months (and dammit I'll miss the crazy tyke). She'll be back around December, and as she had the decency to warn me, we talked it over and decided on what to do with Lace.
    I'll be bunnying her for a few months... which with my current rate of posts will mean I'll get at least one chance to be Lace before VB returns with spices from the new world.
    On the downside, I might not be able to pull of Lace as well as VB. On the plus side, she now has contractual immortality. So watch it JP.

(In other news, I'll also being going to Mechacon for 3 days, so I won't see you guys until Sunday night... I'll be sure to have fun for you guys).
    WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    On the plus side, she now has contractual immortality. So watch it JP.

My fictional character groaned so loudly I think I heard him in real life.
    (Kidding, kidding!)

Anyway, Lace played the "I think (s)he's really a Shadow!" card I was gonna make JP play. Bleh. Now I'm gonna have to make him act all dumb and confused (again)
    Now that I think about it, I really need to make JP more complex. Lately he's all "Rawr, Imma bash your skull" or "THE HELL IS GOING ON" depending on whether he's co-scening wth Shinai or actual PCs.
    But no time for that now. Now's the time to kill shadows and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.

I'll miss ya, VB. Good luck with training! It's been a pleasure writing with you, though we'll see you again soon. It also seems that you've found the secret to not dying in Persona BOSS. BRB, finding way to abuse loophole.

As for Zinc, that sounds like fun! ...You'll get no love from me. So jelly. :<

Killing things sounds good, though seeing as how jumpy everyone is, that thing is likely to be Shinai and his probably-a-key-plot-point girlfriend. No one seems all too cooperative right about now...

Ah, it won't quite be the same without the real VB. Luckily, we at least have a backup cloudcuckoolander... Sofiya/GH is gonna have to step it up.
    Really, though, enjoy yourself and we'll catch you on the other side. Zinc, you too.

In business more directly related to the game, I'd like to post, but I'm not sure it would add much unless it started dealing with The Search for Levin (in bookstores 9/12). So, Zinc, did Hua Po see anything while scouting? Let's say she did a lap around the main floor and looked into all the storefronts. I'll assume that anything we'd find firsthand would be handled by a GM interjection.

Sorry for the delay guys, I started back on semester this week and was getting stuff together. I should be able to hash something out tomorrow night.
    WARNING!

Alright, have I lied about posting? Regrettably.
    Do I have an excuse? Of course.
    Do you care? Not at all.

In short, this semester is beating me over the head with a stick with misfortunes and I'm running around fixing it. It's the weekend, and there shouldn't be anything in my way finally, so I'll advance the Mall as I left it in the dark. I'll do the tower too, but I'm prioritizing the mall. It might be in two separate posts.
    WARNING!

It's been a year but here's a shadow guys!

Once we can find a way to split up the JP/Lace conflict, I can get one out there as well.

And I'll have the tower get going in a bit as well.
    WARNING!

Ohhhhhhh damn son, plot twist ahoy. Shadow Wulfgard, my my. Seems that beating the crap out of our Shadows officially doesn't rid us of them forever. Whoops.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Just for those who are worried about Wordy after getting all those messages, don't worry.
    I asked her and she happily agreed in her angry Wordy way. And then I rewarded her.
    With, like, 6 sugar cubes. And an apple.
    WARNING!

...can we start calling you the bastardboss tho?

On a brighter note, I'll get you a post soon. A cheery, mildly passive-aggressive chat with the Prez is coming right up. Hopefully the JP/Lace shenanigans can be resolved, though both VB and Nie are otherwise occupied. Haven't seen GH in a while too, since he's been devoured by my homeland... Team pls. ;-;

I'll also be posting soon... sometime this week I hope, when I'm not busy with school stuff.

EDIT: And a week later I post, and nobody else adds anything to the Discussion Thread. Initially I was going to have Halberd talk to Wulfgard-sensei and try attacking his Shadow self as well, but I figured that'd be too much, especially since Halberd is not the sort of person to deal the first blow in a fight. And I want to give Inner Flame the chance to reply before the plan is finalized. Then again, Russell's just a little shrimp, he can't do much in this battle anyway. Not even axe the pipes, I bet. But I do have Halberd does have a backup plan in case Russell somehow doubts he can hold up his end of the plan.

I apologise in advance for insulting Inner Flame. I understand only the creators are allowed to make fun of their characters. Or maybe it's just that the creators are encouraged to make fun of their characters more. Whichever.

I also just realized that most of my recent posts were ones I typed while listening to Celtic music. I think it might be helping me get into character. I wonder why. Power metal seems to have almost the same effect, for even more unknown reasons.

And reading over the footnotes of my post (that's right, I'm copying Blivsey) made me realise that Team Levin Rescue can also function as a Five Man Band, with Sigmund as the Leader, Snow as the Lancer, Halberd as the Big Guy/Smart Guy, Russell as the Chick, Wulfgard-sensei as the Mentor, and Testa as the Sixth Ranger.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 24th September 2013 at 5:30 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

And I finally use that skill on-screen that Snow's had since the beginning!

I wrote this post just to the general noise of my home (cats, tv, radio in the kitchen, hummingbirds yelling at each other outside). Usually what I do, that or have one of my Pandora stations playing in the background.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Sorry friends, musical's been headed into crunch time. But if all goes well, I'll have a post for you by Sunday.

As for writing environment, I generally have Netflix up on my second monitor. Part of my new obsession with British television. It's obviously why I'm so productive all the time...

Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 LastLast