Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

GH is back! Hooray, the team is complete! On the down side, Mana is still (arguably) the sanest person on the aforementioned team. O lord.

Also, our DT is at 3 stars. How is that? Someone's a jokester and not a very funny one.
    I've done my duty and given it 5 stars, cap'n!
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by Niihyl View Post
    GH is back! Hooray, the team is complete! On the down side, Mana is still (arguably) the sanest person on the aforementioned team. O lord.

I've done my duty and given it 5 stars, cap'n!
    Define "sane"
    JP's mind****ed by guilt and paranoia, Mana's mind****ed by having his dead sister come back as a super powered manifestation of his subconscious.
    Lace is, however, downright insane. I think she's even harder to understand than the Jester.

So I have two ways for Sofiya to enter the scene. One involves traumatizing JP for life and the other... involves traumatizing JP for life.

Which one'd be better?

EDIT: Actually, since the fight ended, JP is safe, and a third option has been added to the choices. Whoo!
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 9th October 2013 at 5:26 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Define "sane"
    "More or less functioning despite severe mental instability". Mana at least is a functioning member of society... that is, until someone else dies, at which point he'll angst about it a bit and consider murdering everyone he loves and-

Okay, that's why I said "arguably".

I vote for stabbing. A good stabbing never hurt anyone!

Quick heads-up, I'm planning for this tower climb to take 2/3 posts over the next couple of weeks, just kind of whenever I can. So you guys have time to kick ***, Zinc has time to work on his own stuff, and I get a better chance to cause Joshua as much pain as I possibly can can get better at pacing myself. So yeah, have fun.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

So I can understand why things are slow here.
    Pokemon X/Y is out.
    I myself have been playing it almost 4 days rock solid... and I've been playing the game when I can too!
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Dude I just got a Tyrunt
    It's the ****ing cutest little thing ever AND it's a baby T-rex.
    All of my want <3
    And. Yeah. Stuff.
    GH you better post though

Yeah... I'm playing X/Y... I totally have the game..... and a 3ds... I okay I don't own either of those thing so I guess enjoy playing it. I guess I got to hear you guys talk about it like friggin' Persona Arena/Golden which I still haven't play or own a PSP vita but I don't want to buy it for one/two games.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

And this is the exact reason why I updated Sigmund's position late last week: almost all of my time has been going toward either school or Pokémon. On that note, perhaps those of us with the game should all share our friend codes over PM?

Back to RP-relevant matters, the ball's in your court now, Ysa/Kiru/IF. I've already had my turn making questionable decisions.
    Also also I did my duty as steward and bumped our rating up as soon as I noticed it drop.

I am juggling the tower climb/X/uni/girlfriend stuff/performance stuff/life stuff.

What am sleep?

(Expect tower post two either tomorrow or Saturday night)
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Bliv, I was actually gonna suggest we all do it on our DA page.... but then privacy :P So, good idea steward. I'm glad you thought of it.
    Anyway, guys, if you wanna Friend code it up, send your Friend Code to Zinc. Then I'll send them all out to everyone who sent me one within a day, ok.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I've got Y, Animal Crossing, and NaNoWriMo prep work to keep me plenty distracted. But I'll see about getting a post in this weekend.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Oh Animal Crossing, I've only played the gamecube version... I like it but it cannot hold my interest because it drags on for so long. One day is a day in real life and ugh... If I come back days later weed are everywhere, roaches in my house, my friends have move DX I was really upset when my favorite person in my town moved away.

Well, I shall wait for the scene to advance since I got my post in.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    (Expect tower post two either tomorrow or Saturday night)
    Ha. Ha. Haha.

I am a filthy lying liar who lies and needs to force himself to post some time this weekend.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Yass, Pokemon Y is slay.

I've been raising a mono-Fairy team, hee hee. EVs and all that good ****, for the first time. And boy, is it worth it!
    My fave new Poke is Klefki. Zinc and TSR can fill you in on the damage my little Mercedes has done, shattering their fragile egos with her Prankster ways. Also, it's made random netplay warriors cry. I've had, like, five people forfeit to me now. Who knew a keyring could be so DELICIOUSLY EVIL. It's not an exaggeration to say I laugh like a maniac when I watch things back on my Vs. Recorder, lol.

But yeah, if anybody is interested/doesn't know their Friend Safari right now:
    Wordy- Grass- Quilladin, Gloom, Ivysaur (apparently)
    Zinc- Electric- Emolga (lol), Stunfisk (lol), Luxio
    TSR- Ground- Phanpy, Marowak, Diggersby (Huge Power Diggersby ftw, seriously, Zinc is slaying me with something that has its family origins in TSR's Safari)
    SoS- Ice- Beartic, Snorunt, (we haven't been online at the same time so idk the last one)
    Bliv- Fighting- Pancham, Meditite, (apparently Tyrogue says Zinc?)

Also I have a zillion Bold Serene Grace Togepi sitting in my box just waiting and doing zilch. I could post in the SPP Trade Forum but I'll let you guys have a gander first if you'd like. I don't want anything in particular in return, just to spread the love. EDIT: No, wait, if any of you have Hidden Ability Eevee with Anticipation I'll love you love you long time. Please, begging.
    I've put my FC in my sig like a cheap hooker so what the hell lol.

...Oh yeah, sure, I'll post. In the actual RP thing. By Friday. And by 'by' I probably mean 'on' but oh well, c'est la vie.
    Last edited by Wordy; 30th October 2013 at 6:33 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

Happy Halloween, ladies and gents!

I believe my own situation hasn't updated since my last post, so I haven't been able to think anything up. Sorry about that... if you want me to update something - probably off of Nie's post - then I can, I suppose.

As for Pokemon, I don't know anyone's FC but Zinc's, so I is a sad pony. Friends pls. Also Wordy is a bad person for using Klefki, which is an evil little creature. Prankster is ridiculous.

Still doesn't own a 3DS/Pokémon X so feels left out. Happy Halloween, I dressed up as Mime 'cause I felt like it. I have nothing to post so I'm still waiting.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

And Niihyl starts what's been a year in the making.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!
    WARNING!

Aww, no fair... I want to go to Death's Tea Party... I guess it's better for Russell to be in the mis-Fortune Flashback..... I don't really got one for the Tower... Tower of Desmise... nah that's totally from Persona 3. The Phantom's Tower?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Shadow Mana, Shadow Joshua, Shadow Wulfgard and Shinai.

Someone is dying tonight.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
    Someone is dying tonight.
    I better get a post up.

That's correct.
    So much evil **** out.
    And Shadow Josh.
    WARNING!

I DID IT I FINALLY MOVED MY LAZY FINGERS AND POSTED I mean what? Ahem. Expect Part 3 by the weekend. Feel like I'm on a bit of a roll.

Oh, and for those of you who have my FC: I restarted my X file under the name "Damian", so yeah, that's a thing. Just in case any of you were wondering where I'd disappeared.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Alright, I'm pissed.
    One surefire way to piss me off, out of maybe 3 options, is to wake me the eff up.
    And last night, around 2 am, someone set off the fire alarm in my dorm. I've got a headache and I want to rip the arms off of someone I don't even know.
    So what's the best thing you can do when angry? Write a post.
    I'm gonna utilize this seething white core of pure hate and do something productive.
    WARNING!

Huh. Welp, that's a fantastic mood for the GM to be writing in while we're all in the middle of boss battles.
    I'll start rolling another character.

Also, contingent on Ysa's next post, do you want Kiririri, IF, and me to advance fights or let you move them forward?

P.S. - Been there. Dorm fire alarms are wonderful at providing sleep deprivation services.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast