Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 1,576 to 1,581 of 1581

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I've been thinking about that for a while, and... I think I'm having to ban Fairies altogether. It only shoes out Mr. Mime and Granbull I think
    And I had a Mime trained and everything, no joke. His stuff is great for doubles.

Yep. No Ice Punch on your Primeape. Can't get it in Gen 6, can't get it for the tourney.

I love this damn thing too... how have I not seen it is a wonderful question.
    I've made several teams for the tourney already. All character based, save for one that has to be scrapped cause it has Mr.Mime.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Hey, guys. Let's try to keep Discussion Threads...I dunno...on topic?

Yeah?

Cool.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

Lotsa restrictions on this tourney, eh?

Really, though, we need to use whatever effort you would have put into this instead into making the RP live again. We're moving at, like, 1-2 posts a week, and that's not cool. As much as I love the side projects, they're kind of taking over from what we should be doing.

As I asked over a page back, do you want us in the mall group to move ahead in our duels contingent on Ysa's post or wait for you to have Team Shadow beat us around a bit?
    Last edited by Blivsey; 22nd November 2013 at 8:43 PM.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

Yeah, sure, fight em a bit.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to train a team. Doctor Who marathon kept me from any and all sort of productivity this week. Tons of crap to do and I have yet to catch up <.<
    Gonna do it online. Still gonna try to keep it JP centric EVEN THOUGH YOU STILL TOOK GLALIE AWAY FROM ME ;_;

Hey, Niedude, check your PMs would you, for Christmas's sake?
    Last edited by Zincspider; 25th December 2013 at 5:28 PM.
    WARNING!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364