Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

You were saying?

So, for one night only, the Crimson Beasts are Sex Bob-omb (1, 2, 3, 4!)?

Will Randy being mute affect his Court performance?
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I think I ninja'd you there.

Yep, pretty much. The most f'd up Sex Bob-Omb ever, but Sex Bob-Omb none the less.
    Probably a bit. His bravado's completely gone though. He's to avoid talking for the next couple of weeks, so not only will he not be speaking in the RP, but he's been forced by the principal to cease the concerts. There will be no more at Bellow High. He hasn't broken the news to Snow, Phil, Ned, or Izzy yet. They think he'll only be out for a coupld of days, a week at most. Because that's what he sent them in a text.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 2nd April 2012 at 8:27 PM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Hey Zinc, you wouldn't happen to know where Izzy is and what he's up to would you?
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Izzy's sneaking around not in costume. Just kinda stalking around in the shadows. But he forgot to turn off his goggles, so he should be easy to find.
    At least one person will have seen him and complimented his costume, despite his lack of one.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

So Izzy is inadvertently dressed up as some sort of spy? Neat.

Him stalking the shadows actually works out perfectly for what I have in mind. ^^

Miyuki X Izzy progresses! Despite my natural distaste for heterosexual relationships in fictional settings, it is still in the running for my OTP.

And I get to unleash all the Ciara biatch that I've been saving up. Let's dress up mannequins like potato people and parade them in front of their ex-boyfriend's dorm rooms! Yay! Go us!

Love you guys.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

He's inadvertantly dressed up as Simon, but a spy works as well.
    WARNING!

I thought Izzy was always inadvertently dressed up as Simon.

That, and the light-up goggles remind me of this.

Eh, both work.
    Whatevs man. Whatevs.
    WARNING!

And with that, JP probably intends to beat the crap out of whoever he thinks is responsible for the mannequin. Probably Mana. Or Joshua. Or Ciara. In which case he'll beat Joshua.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Ngh, I hate mood whiplash. I prefer confused-helpless Mana to murderous Mana. Posted, but I guess the red-headed Japanese kid isn't going to the party. Ah well. If anything important happens, I can get him over there pretty quick.

Eh, hooray for conflict!
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Damnit Nyhiil you ninjaed me!

I posted. Cool character development and drama is cool.

Oh come on Niihyl. Don't be a pussy.
    We don't have to get angry about it.
    It's just a hi-larious prank on Halloween. 83d
    Last edited by Zincspider; 3rd April 2012 at 1:48 PM.
    WARNING!

And then Joshua wet himself in fear. Probably. He has NO idea what's going on, but I'm assuming he can hear the music faintly. I'll write a post tonight, and I'm going to need a doctor from all the whiplash.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

When someone close to you dies, it really f*cks you up. Dancing on someone's grave and making fun of grieving loved ones... well that's a dick move. I don't think getting pissed was too unbelievable. Hell, if someone did that to me or one of my friends, I would hurt them with pleasure. Well, I'd want to, then I'd cool off and start thinking straight. Mana isn't quite as sane as I am. Also, he has access to supernatural powers and a little girl that's like an anti-conscience (devil's advocate?).

Poor Josh. He's just kinda caught in the middle of all this, huh. And looks like Sig is joining the Dairy Dread Queen. Or just playing peacekeeper, but whatevs. And so, the Persona squad was split, and the plot of Persona BOSS Arena began.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 3rd April 2012 at 3:52 PM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

I never thought I'd have to say this but:
    DAMMIT TREACHEROUS VIZER!

Went and made everything all 'baw' before things should go 'baw'.
    Well, let's see if you people get over the damn petty action when I throw the Court at you. Honestly...
    I just have one question:
    "How does one handle an obvious troll? Do exactally what they want, or ignore them?"
    WARNING!

But she doesn't have a grave to dance on. Which is kinda the point.

Ah, this is too cool and fun ♥

Eh, split? Nobody knows who it was yettttt
    and they never will
    They can sling around disingenuous accusations all day long. They can think all they like.

And if she or her mate feel threatened... She'll sear the flesh from your bones. And then tear your skeleton to pieces. So fun

This is adorable.

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

You might think it's adorable, but all I see is a chick molesting a kitten.
    WARNING!

That picture reminds me of Ciara's relationship with Joshua. I can't tell who's the "he" here though.

@Zinc: Don't pay any mind? Whistle the Deadly Premonition song? Gorge on Häagen-Dazs? You know I'm being ignorant.

I'll wait another day or two for Kiruria to post. Come on dude. If not, then I'll just write Lace around him to the party with Russell and see what's going on with the others. I don't want to be stuck in the daytime with the dance half-over.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 3rd April 2012 at 6:51 PM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Eh, looking back on it with five more hours of sleep, I may have go edit my post to word things better in a bit. Will definitely add a few more paragraphs to move Sig to the party when Josh responds, provided it doesn't merit any significant new action.

Also, you're obviously missing out on the most underrepresented animal in terms of cuteness:
    Last edited by Blivsey; 3rd April 2012 at 9:55 PM.

Sadly, Bliv, your link isn't showing up.
    WARNING!

It is now, and that is the most adorable lantern fish ever.

Sorry to hold Bliv, Wordy, Nie and Nii up, I'll post tomorrow at some stage. Tired as hell.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Of course, just look at that face:

Don't you just want to hug him? <3

Hey Zinc, should I wait for a response from you or do you want to just give me a few Izzy responses and let me handle it in my next post?

I've got this TSR, don't worry.
    I'll have it up later tonight. I don't have anything else to do.
    I just need a shower, then I'm on it like flies on shit.
    Maybe a bit to crude for the situation?
    How about 'white on rice'?... Sounds double offensive to Miyuki if you ask me.
    Ummm....
    You know what I mean.

EDIT:
    I got it!
    "Like Ciara on a wanted poster Josh a cross chocolate truffles."

Just for ya'lls pleasure the next post will include the sentence:

"She's gonna get shanked by Jerk Pants." A moment later "Is that racist? It sounds like it should be racist."

EDITEDIT: I lied. I totally lied. had an assignment posted on line and didn't finish until just now. I'll start and hope I finish it tonight, but no promises.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 4th April 2012 at 5:49 AM.
    WARNING!

Short, but it got everything I needed to say out. Meh. Whiplashy though, it goes from him practically drooling over Ciara to being very very scared of the big man in his face with his sword out not a euphemism.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast