Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona- BOSS

I'll do that in the morning then. Because I'm a sleepy fella tonight.
    Originally Posted by scytherdude30
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincspider View Post
    Yes, someone is getting 'killed'... HOORAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!....
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

I completely forgot that I was supposed to get a post up too XO
    Imma make JP get a little closer to Mana. It is kinda funny that he was the first one JP ever interacted heavily with (well, not counting his initial flirt with Terry...) and now hes going to be the first one to get along with JP after he's went all lone wolf.

But we'll see how it goes when I start making the post. JP kinda has a way of ignoring all plans I had laid out for him and kinda do his own thing once I start writting him. Its... kinda scary, actually.

*pops in* Aw..... I don't was to research and update Russell's stat thingie (I have a bunch of skills written down bit they're not level specific)... But I'll get on it, right away. Also... I'm given Kiruria the weekend to reappear before I continue to the ball. Love her but I can't wait forever.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Kiruria will be back soon. We can bring her along if she misses anything too major.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

See you guys. Be back soon. Enjoy BOSS!

Do you know she'll be back, or is this guess work?
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Kiruria's a girl? I'm just learning this now? Oh SoS, you silly man.

So, yeah, about that post this morning... Um... I overslept. Then I was out all afternoon. Then I got distracted playing Persona 4 all evening. Literally all evening. From 5 to about 10. Damn Contrarian King... First time I faced him, he used Rampage first turn, and killed EVERYONE except the MC. Second time around he didn't Rampage at all... The AI in this game is so weird. Posting time.
    no no no you need an empoleon as your powerhouse da listen to me man I AM THE BOMB
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Kirby Posted!
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I don't watch MLP. Who's that, Fluttershy? Lady Raincorn? Oh, Lord Monicromicorn!

Zinc, I'm just being hopeful about her. I wish I knew. Halberd will get Agilao-ed right in the living room soon.
    Last edited by Vivian_Bloom; 8th April 2012 at 6:04 AM.
    On Army-Training Leave:

I'll be gone from Serebii/Internet from Sept 10th - Dec 15/16th. If you want to contact me, send a PM by the first of September. Coolio!

That is Rainbow Dash, you uncultured swine.

I mean...
    What? I don't watch it either. It's for girls... I definately don't own a Rainbow Dash toy and comb it's hair everyday. That's stupid.
    WARNING!

Hey, just keep those dolls, "figures" clean dude. Lollipops and neon-streaks.
    It looks like another anime, I feel obligated to watch! Required reading/fan-girling over forthcoming.
    On Army-Training Leave:

Hooray for MLP! Except the bloody fans are bloody everywhere, and some of them are quite aggravating. Which is true for all fandoms, of course. There's just a brony fad going around.

*Insert "I liked it before it was cool" joke here*

Okay, no, not really, I've only started watching it recently because there's this one creepily obsessed brony in my class who played the painfully catchy theme tunes during the entire band trip. Because colorful ponies save the world through friendship immediately turned me off when I first heard of it. And whatconformingtosocietydammit! It makes me nostalgic about good old Toonami stuff like the Powerpuff Girls and Samurai Jack though, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian_Bloom
    Hey, just keep those dolls, "figures" clean dude
    *Coughcoughcough* That sounded incredibly dirty when I read it. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not. The quotes make me think it was, but seriously.

Anyway, I have a post all written up. I'm just not sure if I should just post it or wait for niedude. Because Mana's awkwardly standing there waiting for JP to say something at the end, which works, but will delay any conversation by an extra post.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 8th April 2012 at 7:38 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

"So, what lesson did you learn today?"

"Lesson? There wasn't any lesson. I was right all along, dammit!"

And that's why I watch it. It is not very conventional with it's morals at the end of the day.
    "Hey, let's teach kids it's okay to lie for the sake of your friends and your livelihood, because life isn't always going to let you be Truthy McTrutherpants."

Don't worry VB, I can't very well get it dirty if I haven't taken it out of the box yet. I just comb motions over it's tail.

Also, totally post.
    Never wait if you have it written, and doesn't absolutely require imput from another person first.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 8th April 2012 at 12:51 PM.
    WARNING!

Finally got around to making a post. Levin's so far behind in interpersonal relationships it's not even funny. Had him start interacting with the cast, and Sigmund sounds sane enough to begin with.

Last post was short and not-that-great, and I honestly thought that Sigmund was just going to be boring for a while, but now I have an excuse to break out Tutorial Action Sigmund! For all your early-game exposition needs! Available at a store near you!

That is, once I get my SU for TSR's RP in. Acronyms FTW. That shouldn't take too long, though, so I'll wrap that up, grab lunch and then write out all a' Sigmund's explanatory jibba-jabba. I'll probably end up directing him to Wulfgard for final briefing and outfitting, just so's ya know, Zinc.

Do I spy a debate on the value of a certain pony-based cartoon in this RP thread, guyz?

(My official stance: It's a cool show from what I understand, but I don't want to get into it ATM. Watching the whole fad from an outside perspective is too amusing.)

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3963-5379

^ The PARTY CANNON. I love the PARTY CANNON.

Short post is short I know, but I don't really have much else to post at the moment I guess.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Tee-hee. Joshua has a wonderful ace up his sleeve for if JP does decide to go after Ciara.

Meanwhile, Joshua's Boss Shadow Theme!

I've had a couple of thoughts for Vs. Shadow Joshua (mainly Cyrus' theme from Platinum), but nothing concrete yet.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

The party cannon is the best cannon ever. <3

I recently got into MLP:FiM and... I can't look at Pinkie Pie without getting an uncontrollable urge to write something about Sofiya. I swear, the similarity...

Oh, Rarity can be Clarise. And Ciara's like Gilda or smthng. Miyuki's Flutter Shy. IdunnoabouttherestI'mlikefiveepisodesinlol.

Yeah imma go back to writing my SU naaaow D8
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Blivsey, TSR, and Marbly posted?
    SQUEE!

I'll get to writing another post now.
    WARNING!

I posted too... And niedude... Don't you love us Zinc? T_T
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

No.
    10char.
    WARNING!

And I did it *again*! Twice in a day! And leaving Levin better informed but still confused! Poor guy - even the Temperance link is slightly off his rocker.

Shadows = Bad Juju
    Now and forever.

Sigmund should have been dressed as Morpheus.
    Red Pill/Blue Pill
    WARNING!

All parodying aside, that scene was pretty awesome.
    Seriously, everyone's writing has gotten so much better, I feel like Im being left behind a bit here :P

No.
    10char.
    I feel so betrayed! What about that night under the bridge! We promised everything!

... I'm going to lie down.

EDIT: Editing my most recent post to reflect what Mana said to Joshua about the effigy, to save time.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 9th April 2012 at 12:41 AM.
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile.
    Fizzy Bubbles PC.
    My Soundcloud.

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast