join me and cute pokemon lover as we go on our journey to be the best '

to join our journey sigh up
    name :
    starter:
    persana
    for expla
    name:blaze fennile
    starter: chossing
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

UM need more people
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Please read the rules of a forum before posting in it. The RPG Rules explain that an RP must have a 400-word plot, and anyone who wants to participate must make a detailed sign-up for their character. Threads for accepting RPers go in the Sign-Up Forum, and you can only begin the RP here once you have enough members. Please be sure to read the rules next time.

~Psychic

Don't wake the Meowstic
    source

| LiveJournal | DeviantArt |