Thread: BT's Platinum Team

Default BT's Platinum Team

My first time doing Pokemon Banner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blackterminator3; 18th April 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: messed up upload

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Moved to Digital Media since it's a graphic piece. I do want to ask where did that white space on the bottom hail from? As for the banner itself, I think it's pretty cool but you should save it at .PNG. If you save it as a .JPEG then the quality gets lost. Good job though!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Thanks, i forgot all about the Digital Media section. I kind of messed up at the bottom while re-sizing the banner. I personally didn't know how to save it at .PNG. Thanks for liking it.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Constructive Criticism

The banner is very bright, especially in the center. It's rather blinding to look at.

The text is hard to read as a result of the brushes overlapping it.

Palkia, facing to the right, is resting in the middle. Palkia would work better if it was on the left side with Staraptor and Luxray. Besides, part of its head is covered by Infernape. It's not by much, but the whole face should be visible.

Those are just the first things that I noticed. Like Sweet May said, there's a huge white section at the bottom that really should be cut out.

And as for saving something as .PNG, it's simple. When saving an image in a program, select .PNG from a drop menu right below the space where you can name an image. That's for Windows 7, though, which I have, and I don't know what operating system or kind of laptop/computer you have. I can't really offer much assistance if you're using a Mac. Google can help with that if need be.

If it's actually something related to the uploader that you're using, I can't (and by can't, I mean that I'm too lazy to) help you. It's been a while since I've uploaded any image to any image uploading website, and I can't remember how that whole mumble jumbo works besides Browse Image -> Select Image -> Upload Image -> Hooray.

Now what do I actually like about the banner? The thing that I like the most is the background. It just looks nice with whatever you did to it that made it look nice. Lighting? Color overlay? Who cares. It looks nice.

Anyway, keep working on banners, and you'll get better with time.