View Poll Results: Would you like to be added onto the PM list?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 87.88%
  • No

4 12.12%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carry On, Blissey (PG-13)

Pregnant Mew

Gardevoir felt a lot better, so she and Sparkles headed straight for Room 31. I suspected it was the patient I recognised when I was slapped by the tail. I knew that Gardevoir was in for a blow because she may not have seen a legendary pokémon before. If Nurse Joy was about, I might have gotten into trouble for not attending to the patient first. We had to attend to the rarer pokémon first. So if there was three bidoofs and one dratini, we'd have to treat the dratini first. This was the one rule that I've always broken, but in the end, I will have my say and the human nurses would understand.

The patient and I go back a couple years. It was the same Mew that I saw in the Kanto Clinic I used to work for all those years ago. They took her DNA and used it to make her pregnant. After many still births, she gave birth to a hybrid. They named the child: Mewtwo.

The biological father was a psychic arceus they created in the lab. The way they separated Mew away from her child like that was cruel. The company that owned the clinic was so profit-minded that they neglected care. I couldn't do my job properly.

I don't think Mewtwo ever saw his own father. He won't be able to see him either; the arceus perished in an explosion. I warned the scientists it would harm Mewtwo's welfare if they confined him to the lab. They wouldn't listen to me because I wasn't human. Oh well, it's not my fault they died. I have no sympathy for any of them apart from the poor pokémon that suffer in their hands.

Mew rolled on the bed in agony. It was obvious to me what the cause of pain was: a pokémon egg trapped. Her eyes clinched tight and she lost the ability to control her her body's functions. The company have not changed one bit since I left.

"Have you ever seen a Mew before?" I asked Gardevoir.

"No," she replied.

"Well this is the real thing! She has a pokémon egg trapped inside her body. What do the tests say?" I knew the answer, but I needed to test Gardevoir.

"That there is a foetus inside the egg and there are no bad egg tumours detected in the ultrasound."

"What species is in the egg?" I asked. Sparkles and Gardevoir rushed to study the ultrasound scans.

"It looks like a Mew," Gardevoir answered. "Although I can't see it's tail. It looks like it has some huge arms and hair. This could be excess skin or possibly a hybrid of Mew and Dusknoir."

I confirmed, "It's a hybrid between Mew and a Darkrai! I urge you both to keep this patient's identity confidential."

"Yes Matron," they said in unison.

I leaned over to get some eye contact with Mew. "Do you remember me?" I asked curiously. Mew nodded. When Mew's water had broke, I could tell that Gardevoir really wanted to faint. Sparkles was the first to notice the baby bump breaking it's shape. The hybrid had hatched inside Mew. Mewtwo also hatched inside of Mew when he was born.

"I'm Mummy," Mew crackled. Normally, pokémon lay eggs. If the egg hatches before its been laid then labour or a caesarian would be the best choice.

"I'm going to support Mew's back," I said to Sparkles. "You and Gardevoir can check what's coming out of Mew."

It was throwing them both into the deep end, but the hard lessons will stick with them. They deserve to be working here and I refuse to let anything make them feel otherwise.

"The egg shells are coming out Matron," Gardevoir confirmed.

"Remove them at once Sparkles," I warned, "The hybrid might get stabbed."

"Is it out yet?" Mew asked. She was still just as childish as she was before. It was as if history were repeating itself.

"It's just the egg shells at the moment," Gardevoir replied. "Keep pushing... Okay I think the head is coming out. It's covered in blood."

"Keep pushing," I requested to Mew. "You're doing very well."

Mew gave out a massive roar so loud it would make an exploud sound like a feather. After what felt like an earthquake to my ear drums, Mew had expelled the newborn hybrid from it's body.

"Can I hold it?" Mew asked me. "They never let me hold my babies before."

My heart sank. No mother, regardless of species should ever have to ask that question. She was not the first and won't be the last. Gardevoir picked the hybrid up and gently wrapped a towel around the wiggling child.

"Be careful," Gardevoir warmed. "The bones in the arms are very underdeveloped."

As Mew held her new born baby in her arms I injected pethidine mixed with a full restore. We would need to scan the baby for any more complications considering the hybrid had an abnormal birth. For the time being, I watched over the mother and child with a warm smile attached. Watching new life be born was one of my favourite parts of my profession.

Mew giggled. "I shall name it Swiss!"

Swiss wasn't a name that I was expecting, but if that's what the mother wants to call it, then so be it. Poor Mew, she's got training difficulties because of her down syndrome and they continued to experiment on her.

The things humans sometimes do to pokémon drive me insane.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 12th May 2012 at 3:50 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Wow. I see this title all the time in the fanfic section yet I never clicked on it. I was missing out. It reminds me of a real hospital. Good job catching that in a story.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

so her and Sparkles headed straight for Room 31.
    SHE and Sparkles. Not her.

This was the one rule that I've always borken, but in the end, I will have my say and the human nurses would understand
    *broken. And I really liked this, too. An interesting twist on the theory that richer or more "important" patients take precedence over regular folk in real hospitals. Back to the stuff like that that I liked in the first few chapters.

The company that owned the clinic were so profit-minded that they neglected care
    WAS, not were.

Her eyes clinched tight and her inability to control her body's functions
    *"...and she lost the ability to control her..." The way it is now doesn't make sense.

Normally, pokémon lay eggs. If the egg hatches before its been laid then labour or a caesarian would be the best choice.
    Another nice touch!

Mew gave out a massive roar so loud it would make an exploud should like a feather
    SOUND, not should

"Can I hold it?" Mew asked me. "They never let me hold my babies before?"

My heart sank. No mother, regardless of species should ever have to ask that question. She was not the first and won't be the last. Gardevoir picked the hybrid up and gently wrapped a towel around the wiggling child.
    That was really sad. Poor Mew.

The only other thing I might say (oh, and that you typed "if" instead of "of" near the end), is that I actually work with individuals with I/D.D. (such as Down Syndrome), so I'm glad to see Mew wasn't too stereotypically written here. I might question the "I'm mummy" line, but that's about it. It was done pretty well, especially her sad little bit about never having held one of her newborns before.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

As requested from the review game.

Interesting concept you have here. Despite some of the simplicity of how the story is being written (though that is a stylistic choice, so I respect that), it is easy to follow, yet some of the pacing seem a bit quicker than others. I could name one, I'd just have to look through the story and I'm too lazy to do that right now and find which chapters were a bit quick. I'd say the first chapter was quick since we didn't really focus on a sick baby Chikorita that long (how DID the ten-year-old get access to alcohol?), but the latest chapter here is quick as well. I expected more as it is a pregnancy, and depending on how long Mew was in there, it'd take a long while. Though I will admit, it's rather creative how you depicted a Pokémon pregnancy.

And holy... she gave her no epidural or anything O_O. Natural childbirth... Bill Cosby may have hit the nail on the head of the horrors of it mainly because he went into detail about how his wife went through it, and Mew only screamed once. Just a nitpick of mine...

This did bother me, though:

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    "That there is a foetus inside the egg and there are no bad egg tumours found in the x-ray."

"What species is in the egg?" I asked. Sparkles and Gardevoir rushed to study the x-ray of Mew's stomach.
    Um... X-rays? I'm not going to really question it, especially since you are taking college courses on being a nurse (that's what you said, right?), so you're the expert, not I, but shouldn't it be an ultrasound instead (unless it's the same thing)? Just saying, since my mom had a miscarriage as a result of an X-ray exposure when one of my brothers had an X-ray taken--though that's what she always told me, anyway. Hadn't asked about it in years, but she was sometime in her first trimester when it happened so it might've been natural, but as far as I know, X-rays are dangerous to unborn fetuses. That was just a nitpick of mine that made me tilt my head.

Now, I'd like to know more about our narrator, Blissey, since I feel there is still not a lot we know about her. I do like how you show bitter thoughts, however, since we rarely associate a Chansey or Blissey with such emotions. Though the longer I dwell on it, the more I can understand how she got these thoughts what with her experiences with different patients and the trainers that bring them in. I can see real doctors and nurses thinking the same thing, though I think it'd be a stretch to say it's why some of them are rather mean (and Mom has a lot of stories about nurses who've overdosed her because she said something and whatnot).

I think my favorite part has to be with Mr. Fierce, most likely because of how you interpreted Action Replay, and thus convincing me this is of the game universe. And his gruffness was rather likable in a way, even if they were horrible side-effects. I hope to see more of him. I'd also like to see more of Gardevoir at work so I can see her character firsthand (pun intended?) instead of through talk.

And with that, I'd like for you to keep going, and perhaps put a bit more medical action in there like what you did with the operation. I'm interested to see where you'll go with this.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Thanks for the reviews guys. Some interesting feedback. I used to assume that Ultrasound was a kind of x-ray, but after looking it up, they're both quite different. I'm hoping to get some wotk into care once I've finished with college. Might possibly do a course at university some time in the future. I've been offered a position at a care assistant after I've finished my course and I think I'll go for it.

Advancers Tumblr

Yeah, X-Ray is very harmful to unborn foetuses - there's a reason why they use ultrasound, not X-Ray. Other than that, I think it was yet another great chapter; though perhaps you could've put a little warning at the beginning of the chapter, since childbirth isn't the most pleasant scene to imagine =P

It looks like a Mew," Gardevoir answered. "Although I can't see it's tail. It looks like it has some huge arms and hair. This could be excess skin or possibly a hybrid of Mew and Dusknoir."

I confirmed, "It's a hybrid between Mew and a Darkrai! I urge you both to keep this patient's identity confidential."
    It it a high bred between dusnor and mew of darkrai and mew?

These are creative and amazing stories! I hope you continue on with these. Most fan fics don't interest me, but this one has grabbed my attention and has attracted it wholely.

I hope you will continue on making these chapters.
    フェージングのエコー

Thank you Flame & Fading Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post
    It it a high bred between dusnor and mew of darkrai and mew?

These are creative and amazing stories! I hope you continue on with these. Most fan fics don't interest me, but this one has grabbed my attention and has attracted it wholely.

I hope you will continue on making these chapters.
    They thought it was a hybrid between Dusknoir and Mew, then Blissey confirmed it was a hybrid between Darkrai and Mew.

Advancers Tumblr

Charsprout

The patient before me was a hybrid. She had a dragon figure with her sharp claws, two horns, long neck and a green flame at the tip of her tail. Her lower head was shaped as a bell and huge pink lips like a tube hid her chin. She shared a Bellsprout's pale yellow skin colour. The front of her wings were russet brown.

The paramedics told me that her trainer was involved in a car crash, killing him instantly. Charsprout herself became a second close to joining him. Still, Charsprout had to be checked out in case of any internal damage. A lot of the staff feel that Charsprout is physically fine, but I sense that something is troubling her.

Sometimes people working in the care industry forget to look at the pokémon and not the medical flaws. There have been times where I have been guilty of that.

"Where's Ritchie?" Charsprout gurgled. "He was going to take me to the seaside."

"Who's Ritchie?" Maxie, an audino asked.

"He's my trainer," Charsprout replied with a childish grin on her face. "I've never been to the seaside before, Ritchie promised that he would take me there today. When do you think I'll be going?" The audinos frowned as they bowed their heads. It caused Charsprout to raise her voice. "Why is everyone so quiet?"

"I'm sorry Charsprout," I said. "Ritchie hit a sudowoodo in the road. Both Ritchie and the sudowoodo were instantly killed during the impact."

Charsprout gasped. Salivating, she slapped her wings against the frame of the bed.

"What about everyone else?" she asked frantically. She held onto the bed with her claws and sobbed.

"Sparky is in A&E ward," I replied. "Rose, Happy and Zippo have gone to visit him."

"How's Cruise?"

"We're not sure," I replied. "He wasn't in Sparky's room the last time I checked."

"I did see a tyranitar say his name was Cruise ask to see Sparky," Sparkles said. "Is Cruise a tyranitar?"

Charsprout shook her head and rolled over the bed.

Ironically, a tyranitaur walked into the room. He was around the same height as me, which indicated that he had only recently evolved from a pupitar. Sparkles went over to him and asked, "Are you Cruise?"

"Yep," the tyranitaur replied. "I'm Cruise. How's Charsprout?"

"We've just told her about Ritchie's death," I said. "I think she'll need as much emotional support as possible."

"Did she sustain any injuries?"

"None physically," I replied. "The paramedics told me that the ball she was was close to being crushed. "We are going to check if any of her internal organs are damaged."

"When will that be?"

"As soon as possible."

"Cruise..." Charsprout squealed. She held onto Cruise's hand and sunk into his chest. "How's the rest of them?"

"They're all sad about Ritchie," Cruise announced. "Rose, Zippo, Happy and Sparky went into the healing machine. Sparky has to stay a little longer, but the rest of them have completely healed."

"Would like to have a check up as well?" I asked Cruise. He had some shards of glass sticking out of his tail, and his body had clumps of sand on his front body. "It would be beneficial."

"I feel fine thanks," Cruise replied. "As long as my team is fine."

I'm quite concerned for Cruise. I still think he should go into the healing machine, but it's his choice. I have to respect it. All the audinos apart from Maxie and Sparkles left the room. Spiritomb marched into Charsprout's room with a grin on his face.

"Killer's instinct, eh?" Spiritomb chimed.

"I beg your pardon?" I yelled.

"Ritchie would have still been alive if you hadn't of caused a sand stream in the car."

"Spiritomb!" I said calmly. "That's no way to talk to a visitor." I should have known that I could walk straight through him, but it was instinct.

"You know it's really unprofessional to let killers be treated in this hospital so they do it again."

"Sorry," Cruise interpreted. "I'm not in the mood for this. But if it makes you feel better, I'll have a check up."

"I think that's a wise decision," I said. I turned to Spiritomb and told him, "follow me to the nurse's station."

Spiritomb remained silent to my surprise. He was intelligent, but sometimes outspoken. I wondered if it had anything to do with his intolerance towards rock type pokémon? I hope not.

"What on earth on what outburst for?" I snapped. "Those pokémon lost their trainer from a car crash."

"It's the truth."

"What's the truth?" Sometimes I just don't understand Spiritomb. He was a great doctor, but some of his actions made no sense. "They're grieving... and you telling a visitor that it's his own fault isn't going to make it any better. Remember our job is to make pokémon feel better."

"What I did was equivalent to the times where you accused Crasher Wake of being abusive when I treating his pokémon.”

“That was a long time ago,” I responded in defense.

“No it wasn't,” Spiritomb laughed. “It was only yesterday. But Crasher Wake's discharged himself again. Anyway what did you bring me here for?”

Oh my goodness. He can't remember what just happened, but he can remember what happened years ago. Either Spiritomb was teasing me, or he's developing serious signs of dementia.

“Spiritomb lately you've been different,” I told him.

Spiritomb laughed. “What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with me?”

“You did accuse a tryanitar of killing their trainer,” I reminded him.

“All rock pokémon are scum,” Spritomb growled.

I'm trying to see all of this happening in Spiritomb's eyes, but all I can see is distortions of time. He was forgetting things and acting brash about it. This is something that I need to speak to Nurse Joy about, when I get to see her.

“Okay Spiritomb, maybe it's time you had some rest.”

“Rest sounds good,” Spiritomb replied. “Where?”

“Back inside your medical ball.”

“Oh right!”

I knew I had to keep a close eye on him from now on.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 11th June 2012 at 8:45 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

i love it! It is a really unique and amazing story!
    I love it how you wrote in the form of Blissey and the plot is great!

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Little typo - 'tail' not 'tale' at the beginning of the most recent chapter?

x3 I quite liked this, the plot and perspective was very unique, and the style you chose fits the narrator perfectly. x3 While the focus on each case is quite brief, I suppose it reflects the nature of the Blissey, doesn't it? She focuses and dwells on the things that matter to her, dismissing things that aren't, and that certainly comes across in the calm manner she retains as she deals with Mew's birth. She seems to see everything through a certain, dispassionate edge while certain emotions do filter through - it matches the character perfectly. x3 For Pokemon's minds do work quite differently to ours, and that seems to emerge in this. Her focus is her job, and completing it to her own standards... A quick question, will you continue the entirety of the 'fic in this episodic manner, focusing on the different cases? I think that's a really smart way of doing it, as that way you can slowly draw out both the character's history and feelings about her job from her thoughts, which is a really beautiful way of writing. The epitome of 'show don't tell'. x3 You could potentially have it breach the 'case' format in order to develop the character herself a little more in her own environment, but you could also argue that this is her environment. x3 I suppose once the deeper plot emerges that will reveal it enough mm?

The developments with Spiritomb is really intriguing, as well - I quite like the thought that he is merely teasing her and she can't quite grasp it due to her nature, and that the last conversation over the guilt of 'Cruise' represents a really neat character interaction - his probing of the way that she thinks, analysing her as someone who sees the world very differently from the way he sees it.

"I think that's a wise decision," I said. I turned to Spiritomb and told him, "follow me to the nurse's station."

Spiritomb remained silent to my surprise. He was intelligent, but sometimes outspoken. I wondered if it had anything to do with his intolerance towards rock type pokémon? I hope not.

"What on earth on what outburst for?" I snapped. "Those pokémon lost their trainer from a car crash."

"It's the truth."

"What's the truth?" Sometimes I just don't understand Spiritomb. He was a great doctor, but some of his actions made no sense. "They're grieving... and you telling a visitor that it's his own fault isn't going to make it any better. Remember our job is to make pokémon feel better."

"What I did was equivalent to the times where you accused Crasher Wake of being abusive when I treating his pokémon.”

“That was a long time ago,” I responded in defence.

“No it wasn't,” Spiritomb laughed. “It was only yesterday. But Crasher Wake's discharged himself again. Anyway what did you bring me here for?”

Oh my goodness. He can't remember what just happened, but he can remember what happened years ago. Either Spiritomb was teasing me, or he's developing serious signs of dementia.

“Spiritomb lately you've been different,” I told him.

Spiritomb laughed. “What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with me?”

“You did accuse a tryanitar of killing their trainer,” I reminded him.

“All rock pokémon are scum,” Spritomb growled.

I'm trying to see all of this happening in Spiritomb's eyes, but all I can see is distortions of time.
    His silence here is particularly poignant for me, as is the little flash of anger at the end (which is why I just had to quote the bulk of it, including the conversation) - although I do realise I may be completely misreading this, and that he may very well be losing his memory and falling victim to the 'hacking' disorder. :x His silence here just seems to be a contemplative one, one in which he is considering our dear Blissey, trying to understand her, and it offers a really wonderful insight into his personality, particularly as Blissey completely misunderstands it. I think it is the emergence of this through the Blissey's failure to understand him that makes it so lovily- because it's so subtle. We are looking at the situation through her eyes, and she controls which details are noted, deliberated over- and indeed she skips over the details of his body language, how he responds directly to her, but focuses only on his words, and the timing inconsistencies in them, disregarding the potential for irony or sarcasm. The light hearted conversation continues their dynamic, a conversation that he is control of due to his intellect, but then he loses that control, allowing a little past prejudice to burn in his words. nom. x3 I quite like these two. The Blissey's final misunderstanding is phrased wonderfully as well. <3

The last sentences insinuate that this may not be the case, however, and that he is just falling prey to his emotions and all that jazz so I will now be quiet. xD But you've made a spiritomb-blissey fan out of me <3

All in all looking forward to where this is going~! xD' I quite liked your envisioning of the surgery room, I thought it was quite effective, and generally have just really enjoyed it. x3 I've asked to be added to the PM list above <3

(This was for the 'Review the Above' but once again I got drawn in :x <3)

Floating over your rocky spine
    The glaciers made you and now you're mine

Pair: duncan | Lyrics: Great Lake Swimmers

Thanks for the great comments. I enjoyed reading your analysis on Spiritomb and Blissey's relationship. The story is written in a sort of episode manner, which it why in the first post it's called part x instead of chapter x.

Advancers Tumblr

I came across this fic in the thread that advertises new fic and I have to say it's the best preview especially when I read it with the music in the backgroung so firstly great job on that.
    Now as for the fic itself it has not dissapointed at all, I love the idea it's beyond unique and probally more importantly the way u write it makes it so easy to read really good job, so I hope u keep at it and I'm lookin forward to the next chapter

Thanks Dayvad, glad you're enjoying. Everybody who voted yes on the poll will is on the PM list.

Advancers Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    Charsprout had barely just survived by just one inch.
    I would just change that wording a bit. It seems a tad weird. "Charsprout herself came within a hair's breadth of death herself". Something like that?

Sometimes people work work in the care industry forget to look at the pokémon and not the medical flaws.
    Typo. Probably just need one, and it should be "working".

"I'm sorry Charsprout," I said. "Ritchie hit a sudowoodo in the road. Both Ritchie and the sudowoodo were instantly killed during the impact."
    Not that I "like" any death scene, but the imagery of a Sudowoodo as a rogue tree in the road is very inventive. I love those aspects of this story.

"Sparky is in A&E ward," I replied. "Rose, Happy and Zippo have gone to visit him."
    THAT Richie? Awww.

Speaking of which, a tyranitaur walked into the room.
    I would change the beginning of that, too. Replace "Speaking of which" with "Ironically".

"Did she obtain any injuries?"
    *Sustain. Unless she went shopping for them.

Pokemon racism, of sorts? What a curiously interesting concept!

“That was a long time ago,” I responded in defence.
    *"my defense"

-What a surprising ending involving Spiritomb! What is going on with him?
    Last edited by Sid87; 11th June 2012 at 2:35 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

with all to respect, why don't you just go on fanfiction.net and publish this story and then give us a single link.... just seems like this was pointless :/
    shinies
    R.E

, ,, , , ,, (times 9 XD), and an emolga(with perfect iv and modest nature emolga only)
    event shinies
    hunting shiny: , , , , in you have any of these contact me!.

pokemon wanted non shiny- , , , if you have any of these contact me for highest offer! items, pokerus, pokemon i'll see what i can do.

never used pokegen or pokeSAV

Thanks for your input, Sid87. Yeah, there's some racism going on with Spiritomb and it was Ritchie from the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by epic man View Post
    with all to respect, why don't you just go on fanfiction.net and publish this story and then give us a single link.... just seems like this was pointless :/
    Because I'm following the rules. But if you really want a ff.net link it's on the first post.
    All or a part of your story must be in this first post. You can NOT link to your fic on another site, only post character biographies, only give a summary/introduction, or say “I will post my fic later.” These threads will be instantly closed.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 11th June 2012 at 8:45 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

Little-Wit

Spiritomb would often speak in pride about his two daughters. I had only seen his youngest, Little-Wit. I think that Little-Wit is most likely to be his favourite daughter, he talks about her the most. I'm sure he loves Minerva just as much, but I don't think they really see each other. To be fair, Spiritomb is very lucky to be able to see his direct family. Not many pokémon from the working class can say that they're still in contact with their biological relatives.

The same could go for the domestic class. Pokémon get captured, released, traded away, sent to day care and get to travel. There were a lot of pokémon social classes acknowledged, but the class terms are only used in education institutions nowadays.

At this current moment in time, there were 649 species registered as pokémon in the national pokédex. Back when I was a chansey, they didn't have national dexes. Pokédexes were pretty poor because they only did regional dexes, pokémon that originated from other regions where classified as missingno. The healing machine wrongly diagnosed them with the Hacked Syndrome and they didn't enforce the Drug Protection For Pokémon Act properly until I worked here.

Regardless of Spiritomb's state of mind, he would have been considered a glitch to the pokédex, because his species was registered under Sinnoh's pokédex. They had recently added pokémon that originated from Unova onto the national pokédex, so Spiritomb's daughter, Little-Wit would have been officially seen by the Pokémon League as a pokémon.

They were still major flaws in my opinion, although I can see it's improvements. Kanto had always been the ultimate pokémon region. If a pokémon didn't originate from Kanto, then it wasn't a pokémon according to the experts at the time. Then they added pokémon from Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova respectively.

The pokémon god, Arceus wasn't added to the national pokédex until they added all of the Sinnoh pokémon. It was shocking that hardly any trainers (apart from the ones that specialise in ghosts) knew about Arceus until he was added by the league. Don't they teach religion any more? Criminal gangs know more about pokémon than the league does, but they're slowly catching up with the help of Bulba University, Smogon University and the University Of Orre.

The former Gym Leader of Viridian City discovered that Rhydon could evolve in the same underground clinic I used to work for in Kanto. He also owned Team Rocket and quickly evacuated when defeated by a young boy who would eventually become the Kanto Champion. The underground clinic was converted into underground trains. Although Little-Wit has told me that they've reserved some of the clinic as museum.

Little-Wit sat quietly in the staff's lounge, munching on assorted berries. Next to her, was a mismagius, whom I've never met before. I assumed it was Little-Wit's older half-sister, Minerva. On the opposite side of them, Sparkles was spending her lunch break sleeping.

“Hi Matron,” Little-Wit said. “When does Dad's shift end?”

“He'll be out soon,” I replied. “I told him to have a bit of a rest before he goes home. So... how's your mother been?”

“Our mothers are gone,” Little-Wit responded. She tilted her head down as she continued with, “They were traded away to someone from Brazil.”

“You must be Minerva then?” I asked with my eyes on the mismagius. They both nodded as Minerva hand-picked the darkest berries left.

“Yes,” Minerva nodded her head. “I'm a care assistant at Lavender Town Nursing Home.”

“It used to be a beautiful place,” Little-Wit added. “Until they converted Pokémon Tower to a radio station. It was a lot of fun when it was a cemetery.”

“Lavender Town's still a nice town,” Minerva objected. “A lot of people were sceptical about the radio tower, but we've gotten use to it now. Why they did it? I don't know, but Mr. Fuji has built a memorial house next to where I work.”

“Mr. Fuji's a nice man.” He came several times to the underground clinic, requesting that they took greater responsibility of the pokémon in their care. One of his relatives was involved with trying to get Mew pregnant.

Minerva didn't speak much about herself other than the fact she worked in a nursing home. Little-Wit had discussed about her time in Lavender Town until Spiritomb came into the staff room.

“I've booked the two weeks off,” Spiritomb told us. “I'll be spending a lot more time with my little gem.”

“What about me?” Minerva asked.

“And you too Matilda,” Spiritomb asked.

“...It's Minerva. Matilda's been traded away,” Minerva moaned. There was a tint of sadness in the tone of her voice. Little-Wit was too young to notice it, but I could. “Maybe you should go to the respite in Celadon for a while.”

“Why do we have to go to Celadon?” Spiritomb asked. “I thought you worked in Lavender Town?”

“Oh I still do,” Minerva responded. Her enthusiasm seemed to increased at the sight of her father's deteriorating. “You'll need a rest after working so hard. Come on, Agatha's waiting for us.”

“Sure,” Spiritomb said. “Let's hope she wins big on them slot machines.”

“I think we'll be visiting Bertha first,” Little-Wit said, looking up to her father. “She's not been very well lately.”

“Oh that's unfortunate,” Spritomb said. “Her quagsire was in not so long ago.” Spiritomb followed his daughters out of the staff room. Before leaving the room, he turned around and said to me, “see you in a fortnight, Matron!”

Sparkles remained laying flat on the chairs. There was nothing else for me to do here: my lunch break had ended. I could still hear Sparky, the pikachu from the A&E ward wailing in agony. The injuries he sustained were vicious, but losing his trainer was what left him distraught. If Sparky keeps going, he'll develop a soar throat. Telling him to stop would only make it worse. I don't think it's right to tell someone when to stop grieving. I'm sure it will all be fine by the time he's ready to sleep.

I went into the discharge ward to have a check up on some of the patients. They need access to fluids at all times. I was happy to see that Mr. Fierce was there, but I had hoped that he would have been gone.

Mr. Fierce was in-between a sleepy bisharp, known as Bishop and a timid cubone named Phantom. Phantom was a strange cubone. He collapsed in the shopping centre from deficiency in nutrients. He was also one of the fussiest eaters I had ever met, but he also seemed to have valid reasons. We had to put him on the drip because we were concerned that he may die of hunger.

And all he'd ever eat was spinach and cabbage. As healthy as they are, he needed much more than greens to gain health.

Phantom's ribs above his stomach and spikes on the tail horrified me. This Cubone had anorexia nervosa. Luckily we managed talk to his trainer about introducing regular meals and a healthy and balanced diet. Phantom's trainer had been going through diet fazes which Phantom had tried to picked up on, but confused him along the way.

“I can't have this drink,” Phantom announced. Holding his bone in both hands he pushed the drink to the corner of the table.

“Of course you can,” I said.

“I'm diabetic I can't drink it.”

“I'm aware of your diabetes,” I assured Phantom. I held the drink to him and told him, “but this juice is suitable for diabetic people.” This reminded me of the times where he had his dinner. On his first night in the hospital, he refused to eat his beef lasagne because he said he was a vegetarian and that he was on the Atkins diet so he couldn't have any food with carbohydrates in them.

One time he was served an omelette, but he refused to have it because he said he was a vegan. He wouldn't have his pudding because he was scared it would effect his diabetes. In the end, the other pokémon patients would polish his plate on his behalf.

Pokémon should never go on those kind of diets. Never!

“Go on have it!” Mr. Fierce told Phantom. “You don't want to go on the drip again.”

With his free hand, Phantom reached for his blackcurrant juice and took a sip. Bishop's eyes shot open. He jumped on the bed when he saw Phantom drinking.

“Oh my goodness,” Bishop cried. “Phantom's having something.”

“Well done Phantom.” I patted his head as he tucked into a bowl of peanuts.

“Was I asleep for long?” Bishop asked.

“Not really,” croaked Mr. Fierce. “That pikachu's still at it though. I couldn't really sleep that much to be honest.”

“I didn't get a wink of sleep last,” Bishop confessed. “I was in A&E and the noise was dreadful. And I thought my wounds were bad, but everyone else seemed to have it twice as worse as me.”

As I walked away from Mr. Fierce, Bishop and Phantom, I wondered how much Kanto had changed since I left. From what Minerva and Little-Wit have said, it seems to have changed immensely. I wonder if they'll start making dangerous drugs such as action replay, game shark, game genie, and equalizer illegal? Action Replay Pills were still commercially available in Kanto.

Maybe if they stopped selling it, so many pokémon wouldn't die from the hacked syndrome. The hospital's expert of the hacked syndrome will be on holiday for two weeks, we had a reputation of giving the best care to people with that disease. Will be still be able to save lives without Spiritomb's assistance?
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 10th August 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

Yoooo, first time reviewing, haha.

This immeadiatley caught my attention when I first saw it. I've never seen anyone write about the medical part of Pokémon training and I'm glad I started reading this. Matron Blissey is just amusing. For some reason, she seems like a cross between Nurse Joy and House: Sweet and kind, but brilliant with a scent of sarcasm. Probably just me though.

The little trinkets you put in it make it so... REAL. The operation of Mr Fierce, the drama of a team losing it's trainer, but the best was probably Mew giving birth. T'was the most realistic (and probably the most disgusting) thing.

On to this chapter, it was amazing as usual. Spiritomb ignoring Minerva kind of seems a case of Daddy's Little Girl, Screw the Older Children to me, which can just evolve as the fic goes on. Something else I like in this fic.

Something I'd like to point out though, is that I can't really picture what Little-Wit looks like. Knowing that she's a Unova Ghost type helps me narrow it down to two, plus her name DOES kinda give away which species she is, but still.

Unfortunatley, you have a few grammar mistakes. Otherwise, it would've been perfect.

“Our mothers have gone,”
    Should be "Our mothers are gone.

“Her quagshire was in not so long ago.”
    Quagsire.
    This was a cubone had anorexia nervosa
    Either you say This Cubone had anorexia nervosa or This was a Cubone with anorexia nervosa. The former sounds a bit better though.
    One time he was served an omelette he refused to have it because he said he was a vegan.
    I might be wrong on this one (sorry in advance), but I'm sure you need to add a comma and a "but" after omelette.

And here is my review. Great fic C.Gholy, keep on at it!
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 13th June 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Multiple Typos have invaded this post. All have been exterminated. I hope.

Thanks for your review, Galladeofspades. Little-Wit is a litwick, I hoped her name would give it away so I didn't really tell or described what she looked like that well.

Advancers Tumblr

Thanks to Sweet May for the idea of this chapter.
    Teddy Bear

Ursula was not a friendly teddy bear. Let's put it this way, she would be the last thing I would want to hug. That aside, she had been in this hospital for three months. It seems her trainer couldn't cope, so she was left to die in Route 212. We don't know anything about the trainer, but he or she really needs to know that there are better ways to release pokémon than that. Is it any wonder she's in distress? Ursula had behaved viscous ever since she was admitted. When she was put into the healing machine, nothing had happened so we had to investigate her case further. She had poor mobility and coordination: always falling out of her bed and breaking something. Simple tasks such as holding items and picking them up was grueling and would often end in violence.

I first thought her behaviour was due to ADHD and insomnia. The staff had a great debate on how to diagnose and cure Ursula. There were many disagreements with it and in the end it took us a fortnight to officially diagnose Ursula with Dyspraxia. I have dealt with patients with Dyspraxia before, but the patients I've dealt with before were usually optimistic and hopeful for a brighter future. I see none of that in Ursula. She threw tantrums like a human child.

I'm the only pokémon allowed in Ursula's room. We had moved her three times before we settled her into this room. I've seen no difference in her behaviour, but it keeps the staff safe. Six pokémon nurses had to use the healing machine because of encounters with Ursula. Plum needed to spend the rest of his shift in A&E to recover. If I was working in that other clinic, they would have used her as one of their personal fighting machines. They're weren't afraid to use a lethal injection on pokémon they considered to be useless. Bloody disgusting if you ask me.

I'm meant to have a human with me when entering her room, but they all seem to be either busy or on their lunch break. I reckon that they're scared that Ursula will bite their arm off. They can be pretty cowardly sometimes. That's perhaps why they leave us to do the dirty work, whilst their scoffing what our chefs, Swampy and Fusion have been cooking. Human behaviour is confusing, so I guess I'm going to be alone with Ursula.

Ursula was crawling about on the floor. She buried her nose into her arm and loudly sniffed. With her sharp claws she hopped over to the rail bars and clenched her teeth on the gate. I hope we're not having an inspection today, we're not allowed to cage pokémon; it's cruelty. They all thought that they had no choice. There had to be a better way to treat Ursula than to lock her up in a cage. We're a hospital not a zoo. She growled at me and yawned. She wrestled with herself on the ground it was as if she was trying to show me something.

"What's wrong?" I asked, shamelessly marching closer.

Ursula slowly lifted her head, grabbing onto my arms she roared and tried to jump on her feet. She tumbled and pulled me down with her.

"Did you want to go to bed?"

Ursula nodded, rolled over to reach her pillow and using the bars around the room, got back into bed. That wasn't so bad after all. She just wanted her pillow. I don't think the bed she's sleeping on is really appropriate for Ursula.

First of all, the bed was tattered in scratch marks and fluff. Secondly, the mattress was a joke, not only for being the state it was, but also because it's a human sized mattress; far too thin for Ursula's needs. If they started using beds that fit the patient's size, they'd probably save money from having to fix them. But some of these humans that work here, they're all paranoid about finical costs. Ursula slid off the bed again, landing head first on the floor.

In the heat of the moment I bounced over to the wall and pressed the emergency button. These falls are getting ridiculous. I'm going to get trouble for coming into Ursula's room on my own, but in all due respect, the human doctors should also get warnings for neglecting Ursula. I hope a human member of staff comes, I'm sick of them loafing about.

A tall man barged into the room in a heartbeat. I thought to myself, wow that was quick for a change. Never seen a human doctor run so fast in his life. I've seen him a couple of times in staff meetings, if I recall correctly, he was one of the digital monster doctors … I suppose it's better than waiting ages for a human doctor.

"How can I help?" the man asked. Engraved on his badge was the name, Joe Kido. Seems like everybody knows someone called Joe.

"We need to check if Ursula has any fractures or broken bones," I said. "Ursula's been frequently falling off the bed. She will need a bigger bed."

"I see what you mean," Joe responded. "Alakazam will need to teleport a mammoth size mattress for her. But first let's check Ursula."

"Be careful," I warned Joe before he dodged Ursula's sharp claws. "Ursula is a wild thing."

"It's okay," Joe responded. He smiled at me and said, "I've seen many wild things in my time."

I bet he has, being a digital monster doctor. I don't really understand digital monsters, they function very differently to pokémon, but there was a time where some people couldn't tell the difference. Digital monsters never really die according to the human experts who specialise in them. When they run out of energy they dissolve into millions of pieces and then reborn from an egg.

Even monsters not registered as pokémon are treated in this hospital. That's why they hire people like Joe for their knowledge in other creatures not registered by the Pokémon League. It's always been this way since Fantina was appointed as gym leader of the city. Gym leaders are more powerful than they think. Chances are if they were as loud as Fantina they could change the laws. There were times when the government wanted to lift the ban on Action Replay, but the gym leaders packed together against it.

I love Fantina. She's a hard-worker and a gym leader that actually does something for the community. She's good enough to be in the Elite Four, but that's her problem: she's too good. Aside from being a gym leader, she was also a contest judge and on top of that Fantina ran a dance club in Amity Square for pokémon with training difficulties and hybrids. The woman is going to tire herself out one of these days.

"Just a couple bruises," Joe confirmed. "A change of medication is required. And of course a new bed."

In that very moment, an alakazam suddenly appeared with a mattress fit for a wailord. The abra line were a fascinating species, using their psychic powers to full use. The psychic pokémon had to perfect their mind-reading skills to fulfill requests in an instant. The mattress was bigger than what I expected it to be, but it seemed to be perfect for Ursula. The height was perfect, it meant we wouldn't need railings and Ursula could easily roll herself back up if she falls off the bed, but I doubt that would happen due to the size. Alakazam dragged the new mattress to the bed with his mind. Soon the broken bed vanished and the new mattress was in place.

Alakazam vanished before we could even say thanks.

"What do you think of your new bed?" Joe asked Ursula.

Ursula crawled onto the new mattress. Her pillow was tucked under her arm. She growled, but it seemed to be more of an expression of happiness than anger. Could that even be a small giggle? She smiled as she rolled along the bed, until she slumbered into a comfortable position.

"Ursula will benefit from a walking stick," Joe told me.

"I was thinking the same thing," I admitted.

"Once Ursula has had some rest, we should try her on the healing machine again. If she still has problems, then we should refer Ursula to the physio ward."

"That sounds like a good idea. I still think she should go to physio anyway."

"We should get rid of these rail bars at some point," Joe admitted. "Ursula must find them really intimidating. She already feels isolated with her condition."

The digital monster doctor was pretty good. I didn't expect him to act the way he did. I assumed that since he was a digital monster doctor that he would panic whilst treating pokémon. I didn't know much about digital monsters, so if I see Joe again, maybe I can ask him. It seems he gets on well with the pokémon staff because of how quickly Alakazam responded to him. He seemed to be someone who tried to look at things through the patient's eyes.

Five seconds after Joe left the room, Ursula snored away to her heart's content. All the ursaring wanted was a good bed to sleep in.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 10th August 2012 at 1:13 AM.

Advancers Tumblr

hmmm..........i like it!

Hey look a new chapter of Carry On, Blissey. Let's start reading it.

*starts reading*

Hmmm... Okay new patient... I think it's an Ursaring... Aw I feel bad for her. Ursaring is one of my faves... God what Matron Blissey is saying is so true... Hm, a new human doctor-
    he was one of the digital monster doctors
    ... WHAT. *keeps on reading* My God if it's a digidestined I am going to-

Joe Kido
    ... WHICH ONE WAS JOE AGAIN?

*this review will now be interrupted for brief moments while GalladeofSpades researches Joe*

Oh Joe! Now I remember, he had one of my fave Digimon! ... Which wasssssss Gomamon? *checks* Yeah Gomamon. I didn't really like him though. In fact I think I liked him the least.

ANYWAY. CHAPTER.

I honestly did not expect that you would mention Digimon in this. You did it perfectly though. I also feel bad for the Ursaring.

I also realize that you might just love Fantina. Good. She is badass.

This was probably one of the best chapters you've written so far grammatically, since I only find one mistake:

Six pokémon nurses had to to the healing machine.
    Six pokémon nurses had to use the healing machine.

Anyway, great chapter as always!

DIGIMON FRONTIER WAS THE BEST SEASON OF DIGIMON *Murdered*
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 19th July 2012 at 6:16 PM. Reason: I R A DISGRACE TO DIGIFANZ. ;.;

Thanks for the reviews guys. I knew that using digimon in this chapter would be unexpected, but I had been reading a lot of digimon fics lately and got inspired. I love crossovers. XD I need to watch Digimon Frontier though, I loved the first three seasons of digimon, so I might enjoy it. It's nice to know that my grammar seems to be getting better over the chapters. It's also nice to see a new a reader.

Advancers Tumblr

This chapter in particular was influenced by a story named Rectified Anonymity by David Garrett. The same fan fic featured on the Topless Robot blog. I got Kutie Pie and JX Valentine to thank for mentioning it at the fan fiction club.

Pokémon Prostitute

Poképhiles: the scum of the earth. Horndogs with nobody to be intimate with seeking thrills from pokémon. Sexual relationships with pokémon are illegal in Sinnoh and I'm quite sure they're illegal in the other pokémon regions too. Team Rocket look like saints next to them. The gardevoir was flustered, but covered in cuts and bruises. I rolled my eyes at the nickname her original trainer gave her. It was a four letter word beginning with C, and I won't be using it any time soon.

An infamous case in Kanto had caused mayhem five years ago. A trainer raped a gardevoir, then had a threesome with a Nurse Joy and her father. The trainer had a gore fetish which cost him, the Nurse Joy and her father their lives. What happened to the gardevoir remained a mystery. They had police and rangers rummaging all over Kanto to find her, but they gave up after a fortnight and assumed she was dead.

It made me wonder if this gardevoir was the same one from the infamous case. The man responsible for the case was named David. Coincidently, the gardevoir's original trainer was called David. One of the paramedics said that when they found her, she was unconscious and covered in human semen. They didn't find the poképhiles that did it to her, but I hope they get the full weight of justice land on their head.

It was one of the scariest cases I've ever heard. But what made me feel worse was that there was much more gruesome abuse that hides behind closed doors. Perhaps I should be a bit more resistant to extreme abuse cases, but it would make anyone with a heart shiver.

I overheard one of the audinos whisper that the gardevoir was beyond help. They had to put her to sleep many times to prevent the other patients from being traumatised. I'm not so sure why Nurse Joy still wanted the gardevoir to be placed in the A&E ward. She had been making strange sounds that made trainers concerned that it could possibly corrupt their pokémon. Some of the trainers won't give their pokémon sex education. Why would they? They probably haven't had sex education either.

If healthcare wasn't free, they'd be suffering like those trainers in Africa. My older sister works as a nurse there, and she's never had a day off. She was still a chansey and the last time she came over to Sinnoh, she broke down in tears because she couldn't evolve into a blissey. All that stress is stopping her from evolving.

I remember evolving from a chansey to a blissey when I finished nursing school and got accepted a place in Smogon University. I remember it as one of the most happiest days of my life. All that hard work and resisting temptation of drugs had paid off. I didn't expect my trainer and I to get separated during university. When they suspected something was up, they demanded my trainers whole team to have a health check, urine test and blood test. My trainer tried to avoid it, but I took the tests anyway. I passed them, since I didn't take any drugs, but the rest of her team failed the tests so she was expelled.

I never heard from my original trainer or any of her team since. One of the lecturers allowed me to rent his old office to sleep in. Then after I graduated, it was him who took me to the underground clinic in Kanto. I was a nurse for a couple of months and then promoted as a matron. I admit looking back my experience at Smogon was dodgy. I wouldn't have recommended that clinic to anyone, but I was able to learn things the hard way.

This patient had to learn things the hard way too: sex education in it's cruellest form. But I can't rush this yet, we haven't properly diagnosed her. It was times like this I wish my arms were longer. It was an unpleasant smell, but the sweet scents weren't doing much for it.

The gardevoir woke up as soon as I lifted her arm. She opened her eyes and yawned. "Where's my master?" She asked in a fragile and broken voice. Her eyes were filled with tears. She swung her arms and looked away from me.

"You won't be seeing your master in a while," I replied.

She twirled her head and her eyes widened. "Why?"

"Your master has done something terrible," I told her. "He's made made you do things that were wrong."

"Am I bad?"

"It's not your fault," I said, forcing myself to smile. "You were abused. That's not your fault. How are you feeling?" The gardevoir said nothing and yawned. I tightened up a bandage on her arm for her. "You should have some rest," I instructed. "We'll talk about this more once you've recovered some energy."

The gardevoir closed her eyes and slept like a log. Let's hope that if this is the same gardevoir, that she will go into a much safer environment. Them filthy poképhiles better get locked up soon, before more pokémon are forced into the illegal sex trade. Gosh if Spiritomb were here, he'd have a lot to say about them psychos.

"It's what we feared Matron," Sparkles said passing me a folder that contained results from the health checks. "She's HIV Positive and it's hacked. Check the scan of her ovaries, there's a broken bad egg in there."

I stopped to the corner and had a look at the results. People with HIV can live a normal life, but it's a deadly disease to pokémon. Pokémon who were both HIV positive and hacked had little chance of survival. The tumours will thrive and continue to grow.

"Okay Sparkles, fetch a full restore, I'll be waiting in the gardevoir's room."

I hurried back to the gardevoir's room and she was still asleep. The full restore wouldn't cure her conditions, but it will help towards killing any bad eggs. Being a psychic type, she would only need a full restore to eliminate the tumours. If it were any other type, then we would have had to removed the tumours by operation like we did with Mr. Fierce.

I believe her past sexual desires were all part of an act to please her trainers. She was clearly traumatised by the physical demands of the game. Gardevoir's have naturally low physical defence so it's no wonder why she's spent most of her time sleeping since being admitted.

Nurse Joy came into the room with the full restore.

"Where's Sparkles?" I asked.

"I've sent her to work with Monica in the baby ward," Nurse Joy responded. "I took this from her. She walked over to the gardevoir and sprayed the full restore on gardevoir's chest. She woke up from the chemicals reacting, but still managed to look peaceful. "There you are gardevoir," Nurse Joy said. "That should help make you feel better. We'll need to give you an operation at some point and after that we can talk about your future."

The gardevoir said nothing but smiled as she tried to get back to sleep.

"Maybe should should take a week off?" Nurse Joy suggested to me. "You should see Spiritomb?"

"A week off?" I was stunned. I've never been asked to have a week off, nor have I even requested a day off. I understand the other pokémon staff having days off: they've got family and trainers to go home to. I consider my hospital to be my home. The thought of having a week off from home seemed weird to me. "But what would I do with myself?"

"As I said," Nurse Joy answered. "You can see Spiritomb at respite. You two are pretty much best friends. You've known each other for a long time."

I'm not sure if best friends is the appropriative term. We do however work very well together.

"How will the hospital cope without me?" I asked. "A lot of the staff come to me for advice all the time."

"They'll be fine," Nurse Joy replied with a smile on her face. "And when you come back from your holiday, the hospital will be fine as usual."

I frowned and said, "Well if you insist, I'll consider having a week off."

"It will be a long journey from here to Lavender Town. The next train to Lavender Town will be ready in fourty-five minutes."

I quickly turned around as if I was having some sort of heart attack. "You want me to have the week off now?"

Nurse Joy nodded. "You deserve it. You've been working so hard for many years. Everybody needs to rest. I've already bought you your ticket."

Nurse Joy handed me the ticket and I hopped backwards. "This is ridiculous," I snapped.

"What do you mean?"

"My patient is dying and you're telling me to go on holiday."

"Now that's enough Matron." Nurse Joy hugged me. "Remember you can't solve all of the hospital's problems on your own."

That's true. I can't solve all the worlds problems on my own, but I can try. I sighed. "As the matron in charge I'm asking you to respect my choice."

"It will only be for a week," Nurse Joy insisted. She rubbed my back and continued with, "Believe me Matron it's for your own good. You'll be coming back feeling refreshed."

I had been defeated. I held onto the ticket and stared at Nurse Joy. "Okay, I'll go, I'm sure Spiritomb would benefit from my visit."

"That's the spirit," Nurse Joy exclaimed. "Now you better head off to the train station."

"I will."

I waved to Nurse Joy and quietly made my way down to the train station. A part of me did want to see Spiritomb and check how he's doing, but I still couldn't help but think of that poor gardevoir. The patient didn't say much, but the words she said have me the goosebumps. 'Am I bad?' could be her very last words. Even though Nurse Joy meant no offence and had stated that I had done an excellent job over the years, I felt like stepping into the train was letting that gardevoir down.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 18th July 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Advancers Tumblr

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast