Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Creative and Innovative Movesets Thread (Read The Rules in the OP before Posting!)

Alright, time to post my Magnemite set.

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: None IVs: 0 HP
    Hardy Nature
    - Recycle
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Magic Coat

Magnemite is a great toxic staller. With a minimum of 11 hp a oran berry can get him back to full health after it gets hit down to sturdy. Thanks to oran berry Magnemite can come in (if there are no entry hazards) Toxic something that isn't a steel type and proceed to stall it out with the Protect/Recycle combination. This set is great against teams with no Steel types. They're rarely seen in OU but in Ubers / DW Ubers magnemite can sweep late game. Some pokes carry either dragon tail or will-o-wisp/yawn. If you watch out for that this set is very easy to use. Magic Coat is to bounce back will-o-wisps and yawns.

Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    Now, ik this is late, but i didn't realize how useful the set was until dm showed me the protect alakazam.

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Protect
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    Plays same way as protect zam and is the highlight of my crappy semistall team. Protect to scout...hp fire will maul sciz if it goes for pursuit over bullet punch. Another reason I love hp fire on gengar is the fact that it deals with steels...focus blast does, too, but ferro will usually be able to live it if it hits, thus letting it get up a layer of spikes, get up rocks, or let it fire off a leech seed. Skarmory also doesn't mind focus blast...and let's face it, gengar is always faster and is almost always gonna deal neutral damage with focus blast to skarm. (In skarm's case, it also won't like a tbolt to the face if I ever chose to run it.)
    Hey thats the set I use in my sandstorm team=D
    "Tch"-Levi Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by pimm94 View Post
    Alright, time to post my Magnemite set.

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
    Hardy Nature
    - Recycle
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Reflect

Magnemite is a great toxic staller. With a minimum of 11 hp a oran berry can get him back to full health after it gets hit down to sturdy. Thanks to oran berry Magnemite can come in (if there are no entry hazards) Toxic something that isn't a steel type and proceed to stall it out with the Protect/Recycle combination. This set is great against teams with no Steel types. They're rarely seen in OU but in Ubers / DW Ubers magnemite can sweep late game. Some pokes carry either dragon tail or will-o-wisp/yawn. If you watch out for that this set is very easy to use. Reflect is just a filler since magnemite only needs three moves.
    you could try magic coat over reflect. that's what used to reflect back Wow and Yarn
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    I'm finding this drapion I made in RU to be quite effective as a wall breaker. It has a bit of problems with walls with will-o-wisp, but it's been working for me. Keep in note I'm new to RU so if this is really nooby please don't be too harsh about it.

Drapion (M) @ Scope Lens
    Trait: Sniper
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - X-Scissor
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Night Slash
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer
    iirc that's just a standard Swords Dance Drapion with Scope Lens instead of a LO or whatever item in normally uses. It might be worth using a Lum Berry over the Scope Lens, especially if Will-o-Wisp is giving you a lot of trouble.
    yea, not that inovative, just relying on Scope Lens + Sniper to deal damage, when Crunch and LO is better in the long run

Rotom-H @ Flame Orb
    - Volt Switch
    - Overheat
    - Trick
    - Pain Split

The goal when using this set is bluffing a choice item so the opponent brings a pokemon that would try to set up on Rotom-H like Dragonite,Tyranitar,Haxorus,etc. and then use Trick leaving their pokemon burned which is a huge problem for physical sweepers.Walls also find this set annoying since they lose their recovery from Leftovers and get a Status that hurts them instead but the walls that like Trick the less are Eviolite user who will lose their Def/Sp.Def boost.Volt Switch and Overheat are my only attacking moves because Rotom doesn't need more to bluff a Scarf or Specs since even with a Choice set you will be using Volt Turn and Overheat 99% of the time and with Pain Split Rotom can survive a little longer causing more damage by Switching several items from my opponent's pokes.
    not that bad a set, I'll test it out first ok Gray

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
    - Protect
    - Shadow Ball
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    Plays same way as protect zam and is the highlight of my crappy semistall team. Protect to scout...hp fire will maul sciz if it goes for pursuit over bullet punch. Another reason I love hp fire on gengar is the fact that it deals with steels...focus blast does, too, but ferro will usually be able to live it if it hits, thus letting it get up a layer of spikes, get up rocks, or let it fire off a leech seed. Skarmory also doesn't mind focus blast...and let's face it, gengar is always faster and is almost always gonna deal neutral damage with focus blast to skarm. (In skarm's case, it also won't like a tbolt to the face if I ever chose to run it.)
    Thank you for the set, I'll add it in

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
    Hardy Nature
    - Recycle
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Reflect

Magnemite is a great toxic staller. With a minimum of 11 hp a oran berry can get him back to full health after it gets hit down to sturdy. Thanks to oran berry Magnemite can come in (if there are no entry hazards) Toxic something that isn't a steel type and proceed to stall it out with the Protect/Recycle combination. This set is great against teams with no Steel types. They're rarely seen in OU but in Ubers / DW Ubers magnemite can sweep late game. Some pokes carry either dragon tail or will-o-wisp/yawn. If you watch out for that this set is very easy to use. Reflect is just a filler since magnemite only needs three moves.
    lol, this is sooo much fun, i'll have to think about this one, but this is funny lol

Rotom Frost @ leftovers
    Bold/calm
    Levitate
    252 hp/ 128 def/128 sp def
    Thunderbolt
    Confuse ray
    Thunder wave
    Pain split/ blizzard

While rotoms hp stat is lacking both of its defenses hit over 100. With parafusion the opponents Pokemon will be hard pressed to hit you. The final move depends on if you want recovery or bolt beam coverage.
    Never did like anything with Confuse Ray that wasn't named Rotom-S

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    you could try magic coat over reflect. that's what used to reflect back Wow and Yarn
    That's actually a pretty good idea. Edited it in.

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
    Hardy Nature
    - Recycle
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Magic Coat
    I believe this was the last set posted, so correct me if I'm wrong. The idea is relatively good, but if you mispredict and are hit by a taunt, you're doomed. If Magic Coat doesn't work out, Volt Switch might be an option so you're not taunt bait.

I came up with this thanks to Smogon's Create-A-Pokemon Project. One of the ideas was using a present ability/move in a different way then intended. While the idea didn't get off the ground, I did some leg work of my own. Hence-forth, Offensive ResTalk. And there was one present pokemon in particular I thought could pull off well.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk
    Adamant Nature
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Return
    - Crunch

Fun fact: Sleep activates Guts. What you have here is one of the few workable Guts-ResTalkers. Most others don't have the benefit of good two move coverage. Facade, unfortunately, doesn't get boosted by Sleep. Return was the next best thing. I choose Crunch over CC because of Ghosts, which simply means you need a little team support to get past Steels. The combo is also the reason I choose it over several other would-be users (Luxray, Flareon, Heracross, ETC.) ResTalk along with max HP gives you plenty of bulk.

Of course, this set loses steam in some of the higher tiers, but its great in NU, that has a suspicious lack of good Steels. It could work in RU, if you manage to remove Steelix first. Also, there's the problem of not being able to choose moves, but all ResTalkers are. Luckily, normal has good neutral coverage.
    I have officially claimed Castform, The Master of all Weather!

Monorpale is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. If you have a problem with it, you can talk to the tassel hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound View Post
    I believe this was the last set posted, so correct me if I'm wrong. The idea is relatively good, but if you mispredict and are hit by a taunt, you're doomed. If Magic Coat doesn't work out, Volt Switch might be an option so you're not taunt bait.

I came up with this thanks to Smogon's Create-A-Pokemon Project. One of the ideas was using a present ability/move in a different way then intended. While the idea didn't get off the ground, I did some leg work of my own. Hence-forth, Offensive ResTalk. And there was one present pokemon in particular I thought could pull off well.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Return
    - Crunch

Fun fact: Sleep activates Guts. What you have here is one of the few workable Guts-ResTalkers. Most others don't have the benefit of good two move coverage. Facade, unfortunately, doesn't get boosted by Sleep. Return was the next best thing. I choose Crunch over CC because of Ghosts, which simply means you need a little team support to get past Steels. The combo is also the reason I choose it over several other would-be users (Luxray, Flareon, Heracross, ETC.) ResTalk along with max HP gives you plenty of bulk.

Of course, this set loses steam in some of the higher tiers, but its great in NU, that has a suspicious lack of good Steels. It could work in RU, if you manage to remove Steelix first. Also, there's the problem of not being able to choose moves, but all ResTalkers are. Luckily, normal has good neutral coverage.
    I thought Guts was only activated by Para/Burn/Poison, and that's what it says everywhere I see. Cool concept though, if it actually works I mights try it.

Also that Aron looks broken in NU where there are just about no steels.

It's a cool idea, but Ursaring's lack of any form of bulk really undermines the effectiveness of this set.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Barbeller View Post
    I thought Guts was only activated by Para/Burn/Poison, and that's what it says everywhere I see. Cool concept though, if it actually works I mights try it.
    Both Serebii and Smogon says that Sleep activates it. The only source I found that denies it is Bulbapedia. I know for a fact that Smogon tests all mechanics in game, and usually try to prove it with pictures, so I'm a lot more willing to bet on that.

It's a cool idea, but Ursaring's lack of any form of bulk really undermines the effectiveness of this set.
    90/75/75 really isn't all that bad in NU. The idea is to switch in on a few neutral hits for a teammate (preferbly without STAB), take a WoW or two for your physical sweeper, maybe a Toxic for your Tangela, then find an oppurtunity to Rest up and start wreaking havoc. And their are also some perks particularily in NU. Firstly, Sleep Talk doesn't activate Absol's Sucker Punch. Jynx isn't able to temporarily stop it with Lovely Kiss. Quagsire isn't able to use Scald to burn it, and Unaware doesn't stop Guts boosts.

Monorpale is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. If you have a problem with it, you can talk to the tassel hand.

Exploud
    Soundproof
    HP 252, Def 128, Sp Def 128/HP 252, Def 4, Spd 252
    Relaxed/Jolly
    @Leftovers

Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Roar
    Circle Throw

It's perfect as a partner to Entry Hazard Pokemon. With ResTalk you can avoid negative speed priority. Now you can either go with TR with the Relaxed Nature or the Jolly Nature for a regular Pokemon In which you might want to maximize HP and Speed and just for fun 4 to defense.
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

I've made up this set for Conkeldurr since I didn't see it on Smogon. And I'm afraid I didn't teach Drain Punch to my Hitmonchan.

@ Toxic Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    EV's: 252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Defense

•Bulk Up
    •Mach Punch
    •Earthquake
    •Stone Edge

This Conkeldurr can hit super effectively against anything that's resistant to its STAB. Mach Punch becomes a very strong STAB move when it's enhanced by Bulk Up and Guts. Earthquake should be used if a poison-type gets sent out to resist a Mach Punch, particularly Toxicroak. Stone Edge is reserved for Staraptor and anything susceptible to rock. Bear in mind that Stone Edge isn't to be used against just any flying-type. Conkeldurr can't take hits from special sweepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound View Post
    90/75/75 really isn't all that bad in NU. The idea is to switch in on a few neutral hits for a teammate (preferbly without STAB), take a WoW or two for your physical sweeper, maybe a Toxic for your Tangela, then find an oppurtunity to Rest up and start wreaking havoc. And their are also some perks particularily in NU. Firstly, Sleep Talk doesn't activate Absol's Sucker Punch. Jynx isn't able to temporarily stop it with Lovely Kiss. Quagsire isn't able to use Scald to burn it, and Unaware doesn't stop Guts boosts.
    Well, now that you've mentioned the NU metagame...
    I just looked a the usage statistics, and you were right: NU is quite underpowered. Despite this, I would suggest investing some EVs into Def and SpDef by cutting EVs from Attack. Considering Sleep automatically activates Guts, it gets the Automatic power boost, which pretty much overrides its low attack problem. What I'm worried is that its bulk won't be enough for it to survive two Rest periods (essentially 3 turns if against someone faster than it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    I've made up this set for Conkeldurr since I didn't see it on Smogon. And I'm afraid I didn't teach Drain Punch to my Hitmonchan.

@ Toxic Orb

•Bulk Up
    •Mach Punch
    •Earthquake
    •Stone Edge

This Conkeldurr can hit super effectively against anything that's resistant to its STAB. Mach Punch becomes a very strong STAB move when it's enhanced by Bulk Up and Guts. Earthquake should be used if a poison-type gets sent out to resist a Mach Punch, particularly Toxicroak. Stone Edge is reserved for Staraptor and anything susceptible to rock. Bear in mind that Stone Edge isn't to be used against just any flying-type. Conkeldurr can't take hits from special sweepers.
    It's a nice, usable set. The EVs could use a bit of reworking, though. I just find that this version less useful than any other version simply because it's walled by more Steel types than ever before. It's main power STAB, Drain Punch, allows him to 2HKO Skarmory, OHKO Ferrothorn, and 2HKO Forretress at +1 (All 252 HP/252 Def). Earthquake only 2HKO Forry 3% of the time, 2HKO Ferro 12% of the time, and does absolutely nothing to Skarmory. All calculations are with Toxic Orb and +1 Att.

Simply put, it's a great set to use, but you're going to have more problems dealing with the big three defensives.

Also, to bring to attention of the creator of this thread, can you please put out some guidelines that differentiates this thread with the Competitive Single Rates in the CMRT section. I'm seeing a lot of stuff that looks like Competitive Singles stuff.

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by D.Gray Man View Post
    K this is a fun Rotom-H set that I made because I was bored.

Rotom-H @ Flame Orb
    - Volt Switch
    - Overheat
    - Trick
    - Pain Split

The goal when using this set is bluffing a choice item so the opponent brings a pokemon that would try to set up on Rotom-H like Dragonite,Tyranitar,Haxorus,etc. and then use Trick leaving their pokemon burned which is a huge problem for physical sweepers.Walls also find this set annoying since they lose their recovery from Leftovers and get a Status that hurts them instead but the walls that like Trick the less are Eviolite user who will lose their Def/Sp.Def boost.Volt Switch and Overheat are my only attacking moves because Rotom doesn't need more to bluff a Scarf or Specs since even with a Choice set you will be using Volt Turn and Overheat 99% of the time and with Pain Split Rotom can survive a little longer causing more damage by Switching several items from my opponent's pokes.
    This sounds awesome. I wanna try it now haha, I love screwing over Dragonite, Ttar, Haxorus and the like at anytime possible.

GodDamnZilla

I know that this isn't extremely creative, as all Raikou are Special Attackers, but I think know that most Raikou used in the standard environment are used for Rain teams. I have one, though, that is used in the sun. It is extremely effective, and can take out many counters.

Raikou@Air Balloon
    Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
    Pressure
    EVs:252 Spd/252 SAtk/4 Def
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Weather Ball
    -Hidden Power (Grass/Ice)
    -Aura Sphere

Sunkou. Thunderbolt is for the obvious STAB choice, as you do not want to use Thunder in the sun. Weather Ball is the move that sets it apart from most other electric types. In the sun, it becomes a 150 base fire attack, which can OHKO standard bulky Ferrothorn, which can do almost nothing in return, and it can also OHKO the standard Choice Band Scizor, which cannot even 3HKO with Bullet Punch. Hidden Power (Grass) is chosen over Hidden Power (Ice) because, well, my sun team needed more than one grass move, Hidden Power (Ice) can be chosen over it. Aura Sphere is used on this set as it is a great move in general, and it can now take out Terrakion if Hidden Power (Ice) is chosen over (Grass), and it is also the better choice anyway, and it is also the best choice for taking out Heatran. Air Balloon is used on this set because, in my sight, I needed sonething who can switch to a ground move easily, and it is the best choice, as if Stealth Rock is up, then my Charizard will hate switching in.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I forgot to comment on the last set. On the Conkeldurr, Earthquake has redundant coverage with Mach Punch, although you don't really have a strong fighting move to go with it. I would say use Hammer Arm over EQ, as it does get STAB and has just about the same coverage.
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?

Clickee for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    I know that this isn't extremely creative, as all Raikou are Special Attackers, but I think know that most Raikou used in the standard environment are used for Rain teams. I have one, though, that is used in the sun. It is extremely effective, and can take out many counters.

Raikou@Air Balloon
    Pressure
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Weather Ball
    -Aura Sphere

Sunkou. Thunderbolt is for the obvious STAB choice, as you do not want to use Thunder in the sun. Weather Ball is the move that sets it apart from most other electric types. In the sun, it becomes a 150 base fire attack, which can OHKO standard bulky Ferrothorn, which can do almost nothing in return, and it can also OHKO the standard Choice Band Scizor, which cannot even 3HKO with Bullet Punch. Hidden Power (Grass) is chosen over Hidden Power (Ice) because, well, my sun team needed more than one grass move, Hidden Power (Ice) can be chosen over it. Aura Sphere is used on this set as it is a great move in general, and it can now take out Terrakion if Hidden Power (Ice) is chosen over (Grass), and it is also the better choice anyway, and it is also the best choice for taking out Heatran. Air Balloon is used on this set because, in my sight, I needed sonething who can switch to a ground move easily, and it is the best choice, as if Stealth Rock is up, then my Charizard will hate switching in.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I forgot to comment on the last set. On the Conkeldurr, Earthquake has redundant coverage with Mach Punch, although you don't really have a strong fighting move to go with it. I would say use Hammer Arm over EQ, as it does get STAB and has just about the same coverage.
    Doesn't this moveset require you to have had the event Raikou from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Doesn't this moveset require you to have had the event Raikou from last year?
    Yes, the only way it can learn Aura Sphere and Weather Ball is through that event. What does it matter?

HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

Ironic, isn't it?

Clickee for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    Yes, the only way it can learn Aura Sphere and Weather Ball is through that event. What does it matter?
    I just find it more difficult to get the desired HP and still get desireable IVs. RNG's always a possibility although it's still somewhat difficult to do.

As for Ursaring, Rest does activate Guts, but there are still a few problems. Ursaring's bulk is decent, but not great. RestTalk has also been hindered quite a bit by the new sleep mechanics. Also, you'll always have some sort of coverage issues depending on which moves you choose. For example, your set is hopelessly walled by Steels and bulky Rock types, such as Regirock, which is unfortunately much more common in NU. If you were to run Normal and Earthquake to beat those, then Misdreavus, the most common Ghost in the tier, just laughs at you and can Taunt you out of using RestTalk. You could run Hammer Arm and Crunch for perfect neutral coverage, but then without any STAB move, the power is qute lackluster, even with Guts in mind.

I guess the best overall combination would be Return + Hammer Arm with a Pursuit trapper somewhere to make Ghosts go die in a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    As for Ursaring, Rest does activate Guts, but there are still a few problems. Ursaring's bulk is decent, but not great. RestTalk has also been hindered quite a bit by the new sleep mechanics. Also, you'll always have some sort of coverage issues depending on which moves you choose. For example, your set is hopelessly walled by Steels and bulky Rock types, such as Regirock, which is unfortunately much more common in NU. If you were to run Normal and Earthquake to beat those, then Misdreavus, the most common Ghost in the tier, just laughs at you and can Taunt you out of using RestTalk. You could run Hammer Arm and Crunch for perfect neutral coverage, but then without any STAB move, the power is qute lackluster, even with Guts in mind.

I guess the best overall combination would be Return + Hammer Arm with a Pursuit trapper somewhere to make Ghosts go die in a hole.
    I didn't realize it got Hammer Arm. I'll be sure to try that, and if successful, edit my post accordingly.

Well, now that you've mentioned the NU metagame...
    I just looked a the usage statistics, and you were right: NU is quite underpowered. Despite this, I would suggest investing some EVs into Def and SpDef by cutting EVs from Attack. Considering Sleep automatically activates Guts, it gets the Automatic power boost, which pretty much overrides its low attack problem. What I'm worried is that its bulk won't be enough for it to survive two Rest periods (essentially 3 turns if against someone faster than it).
    I agree entirely, so I'm going to try this EV set up for a little while:
    252 HP, 92 Atk, 80 Def, 86 SpDef

It's not designed to take on any specific 'mon. With Adamant nature, Ursaring hits 350 Attack with this spread. With Guts, it's 525 (assuming my math is correct). I'll be sure to tweak it a little further with more testing.

And, I'm still taking advice on the set for anyone who's interested.

For Ursaring, a spread of 224 HP/252 Atk/16 Def/16 SpD with an Adamant nature will completely maximize Ursaring's Atk while the rest gives it the optimal bulk after full Atk investment. You can run more bulk, but you still need enough power for...something. For example, you only need 208 EVs with an Adamant nature to guarantee a 2HKO on 252/4 Regirock with Hammer Arm after Stealth Rock and Leftovers, with Guts activated. It's kinda a long shot, but it's something.

First post in here in a while. I think I actually have a pretty creative moveset atm. Here it is:

The Double-Dancing Genie
    Landorus (Adamant nature)
    Ability: Sand Force (no, duh)
    Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
    EV spread: 252 Attk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moves: Earthquake
    Rock Slide/ Stone Edge
    Swords Dance
    Rock Polish

Landorus (unless it's up against Ice attacks) actually has a decent amount of bulk to be able to do this. It's better to set up a Rock Polish first as you scare something out, then go from there with flawless coverage. Earthquake is obvious. Rock Slide is preferred on this set, as Landorus has a hard-hitting attack stat anyway (plus the flinch chance is nice). Rock Polish is to double its speed where it outspeeds every non-scarfed Pokemon in the tier. Swords Dance is there just in case Landorus gets an extra moment to set up, and it leaves the opponent wincing in pain when they take a ridiculously strong attack. Item depends on whether you'd like possible survivability or wiping out half their team before Landorus faints.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Also, to bring to attention of the creator of this thread, can you please put out some guidelines that differentiates this thread with the Competitive Single Rates in the CMRT section. I'm seeing a lot of stuff that looks like Competitive Singles stuff.
    Same problem, no answers. Well?

[In Clan Memoriam]
    Memories are eternal.

Survival isn't eternal

Ok, time to accept, deny sets

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
    Hardy Nature
    - Recycle
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Magic Coat

Magnemite is a great toxic staller. With a minimum of 11 hp a oran berry can get him back to full health after it gets hit down to sturdy. Thanks to oran berry Magnemite can come in (if there are no entry hazards) Toxic something that isn't a steel type and proceed to stall it out with the Protect/Recycle combination. This set is great against teams with no Steel types. They're rarely seen in OU but in Ubers / DW Ubers magnemite can sweep late game. Some pokes carry either dragon tail or will-o-wisp/yawn. If you watch out for that this set is very easy to use. Magic Coat is to bounce back will-o-wisps and yawns.
    Ok, this set may look like a gimmick, but if used correctly, it works wonders, adding

Rotom-H @ Flame Orb
    - Volt Switch
    - Overheat
    - Trick
    - Pain Split

Been testing this is UU as well as OU, and the amount of people that mistake this for a Choice set just to switch in their Blissey's and Gastro's are just so good. Even got a few Dragon Pokemon to switch in from time to time, only to get burned, adding.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Return
    - Crunch
    Someone VM me when this sets EVs are all worked out, seems like there is some discussion about this still.

Exploud
    Soundproof
    HP 252, Def 128, Sp Def 128/HP 252, Def 4, Spd 252
    Relaxed/Jolly
    @Leftovers

Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Roar
    Circle Throw
    Walled by Ghosts and Sub users, so no, sorry : )

@ Toxic Orb

•Bulk Up
    •Mach Punch
    •Earthquake
    •Stone Edge
    Adding w/ Payback / Drain Punch > EQ, as it makes a better check to Sub Disable Gengar, having two attacks to hit it with instead of one

Raikou@Air Balloon
    Pressure
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Weather Ball
    -Aura Sphere
    Adding w/ Calm Mind > Aura Sphere, as Rash makes you get outsped my Jolly Landorus, Salamence, Terrakion... well, you get the point.

The Double-Dancing Genie
    Landorus (Adamant nature)
    Ability: Sand Force (no, duh)
    Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
    EV spread: 252 Attk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide/ Stone Edge
    Swords Dance
    Rock Polish
    Will test this first before I comment on it

@Eaglehawk, as soon as I'm done w/ some Smogon work, I'll work on that

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Adding w/ Calm Mind > Aura Sphere, as Rash makes you get outsped my Jolly Landorus, Salamence, Terrakion... well, you get the point.
    That would also mean no weather ball.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    That would also mean no weather ball.
    I was about to say that, but thank you.

HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

Black FC- 0518 7584 9410