Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ☆ The Unloved Pokemon Club v.2 ☆

this is a really good club!
    Luvdisc and Gorebyss are very forgotten pokemon but I think that they are very cute! Same with Goldeen, Staryu and Sunkurn.
    Piplup (my favourite pokemon) is bashed by a lot of people so this is quite a good club for Piplup.
    Also my brother's favourite pokemon, Wigglytuff, is quite unpopular and forgotten.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Hello there I would like to join, and as you can see from my signature my unloved Pokemon is Rattata. I have real life Rattatas and in game teams with nothing but Rattatas! Why on earth anyone would have a problem with such an awesome Pokemon I don't know. I also have a lot of time for other ratty pokemon, Raticate, Patrat etc.

My ingame rattatas can do all sorts of attacks but the real life ones can only manage 'leer'
    My three naughty Ratatas. Wedgy has guts!

Allo mates this is Ducklett12 and I'd like to join

My favorite Unloved Pokemon are Smoochum and Tepig.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Default Can I join?

I Looooove Shedinja And I think it is definitely underatted.

Sooooo... Can i Join?
    {Credit to TheSketchQueen}

Two awesome characters I created: Mitzy the female , and Espeon the Male . Both were created for the forum game, Pokemon Big Brother.

Espeon EX

I would love, love, LOVE to join this club. I am an enormous fan of unloved Pokemon like Bidoof, Tynamo, and Lunatone+Solrock. I always feel bad when people put them down, so much so that when I restarted my HeartGold, I used a team of Ledian, Meganium, Togetic, Sunflora, Jumpluff, and a Bibarel I got in a trade. I destroyed Lance and the E4. I love you, guys.

I also have many, many pet peeves on, say, misspelled Qwilfish (although I may accidentally type in Qwiflish) or Klinklang(not Klingklang, people!), or even a space in Porygon2. And don't get me started on Gastly spelled Ghastly or Ninetales Ninetails.

So, may I please join?
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 19th July 2012 at 10:42 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    I also have many, many pet peeves on, say, misspelled Qwilfish (although I may accidentally type in Qwiflish) or Klinklang(not Klingklang, people!), or even a space in Porygon2. And don't get me started on Gastly spelled Ghastly or Ninetales Ninetails.

So, may I please join?
    So it's not just me! Don't you just hate it when you see it spelled with a "u"? Oh, and I got another one for you; "Garbador". I HATE that! There are times I think that one is deliberate, because it incorporates the word "bad". Garbodor is awesome, am I right?

As for you joining, I'm afraid that as I am neither owner nor co-owner, I don't have the authority to accept new members. I don't think there should be any problem with you joining, though. Same goes for everyone who just posted asking to join, really. While I can't let you in myself, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to join.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I would like to join, please. My favorite Unloved pokemon is Magicarp.
    Last edited by Srivats123; 21st July 2012 at 4:30 AM.
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

Quote Originally Posted by Srivats123 View Post
    I would like to join, please. My favorite Unloved pokemon is Chimchar.
    Not sure that Chimchar really counts as unloved, really. It was one of the most popular starters in Generation IV, even if it was partly due to the only other Fire-type in D/P being Rapidash.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'd like to join and the unloved pokemon I <s> love </s> claim is Chimecho, something about it makes me smile and hey, the idea of it is good xD

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Check my previous post. I have changed it.
    Am I in now?
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

Count me in, Wobbuffet's my favorite pokemon. Sometimes it's used competitively but doesn't get enough love.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

I'd like to join, my 3 favorite (if you consider them unloved) unloved pokemon are, Sharpedo, people I know make a lot of fun of him 'cause he has no tail, wobbuffet (a lot of people don't know his true potential, he KO my friend's lv. 100 arceus), and togekiss, give her some heart scales and she gets hard to beat.

All of you guys are in!

I'm not sure if Sharpedo is counted as unloved but he sure doesn't get the attention he/she deserves, I used him alot on Platinum being my lead pokemon for many battles because well... he's a beast if you can train him right.

Credit to pkmnfn for the brillant banner
    I have claimed the King of Slow
    Slowking!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Oh, and I got another one for you; "Garbador". I HATE that! There are times I think that one is deliberate, because it incorporates the word "bad". Garbodor is awesome, am I right?
    Yes, you are. I hate, hate, hate that. And recently, I got a sweep completely with unloved Pokemon. Spinda, Castform, Whirlipede, all these unloved guys, I put them together in an OU Pokemon Online team, and they swept. Completely swept. Not in NU, not RU, not even UU, OU. This proves unloved Pokemon have as much potential as the ones that hog the spotlight, like Dragonite and Tyranitar.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I want to join this club.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Can I join?

I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve, I seriously defended it against my Internet Sister. (She's the only one in the internet family that can beat me XD). Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...

I also Love Klinklang, Lunatone, Crustle, Chimecho, and this may sound odd, but I just love Burmy. It's so cute and adorable!

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...
    Quoted for truth. Scarfed Castform in the Rain OHKO's Gliscor with Hydro Pump without SR. Castform's even better in OU because of all the weather wars. Hell, I used CS Castform against a Rain team and it destroyed. OHKO Politoed with Scarfed Thunder. Then Contrary Superpower Spinda cleaned up the rest.

But Castform in LC, he would be a beast. He has a higher BST than most LC Pokemon, and is a reliable rain setter. And with Eviolite... hoo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper
    I also Love Klinklang, Lunatone, Crustle, Chimecho, and this may sound odd, but I just love Burmy. It's so cute and adorable!
    I completely agree! Burmy is so adorable, and I got a freaking good run with a Wormadam Trash Cloak in Diamond. In B2W2, I'm planning on trading over a Burmy from my BW, and using it.

Again, like Missingno. Master before me, I don't have the authority to allow you into the club, but I see no reason for the owner(if he ever comes back ) or a co-owner to allow you in.
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 1st August 2012 at 2:44 PM.

Can I join?

I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve, I seriously defended it against my Internet Sister. (She's the only one in the internet family that can beat me XD). Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...

You are in!

I agree Burmy is one of the cutest first evo bugs around. I have got a Castform in my Rain Dance team, it with Poiltoad are the best in Double Battles.

Slowking!

I just noticed that this thread was made on my birthday. What a coincidence.

Now, I have a question. Has anyone yet signed up for the official list of unloved 'mons? If not, I'd like to apply.

No one ever answered if I could join. Can I? I like unloved Pokemon!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    No one ever answered if I could join. Can I? I like unloved Pokemon!
    Oh, sorry I must have missed you! You are in!!

@Z-nogyroP No one has signed up for that yet. Yes you may apply

Slowking!

I'm glad other people share my Qwilfish pet peeve
    You hate seeing its name misspelled, too? I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Ugh, you know what I hate? People bashing on Castform, seriously. Even though he has base 70 in all stats, he carries the most Powerful Weather Ball in the game. If only he got an evolution, with Mew Stats... that would kill everything in Weather...
    I like Castform too! I used one in my team in Ruby version, and I still have it today. The exact same Castform.

It's great to see someone else who appreciates Klinklang. I used one in my team in Black version, and I didn't regret it at all. What I did was, I stopped Klang from evolving until it learned Shift Gear. Best decision ever. My Klinklang single handedly (single geardedly?) took out Ghetsis's Bisharp, just with Thunder Wave, Shift Gear, and Gear Grind (I hadn't thought to teach it Rock Smash). I'm glad they're giving it access to Wild Charge in B2/W2.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
    Yes, you are. I hate, hate, hate that. And recently, I got a sweep completely with unloved Pokemon. Spinda, Castform, Whirlipede, all these unloved guys, I put them together in an OU Pokemon Online team, and they swept. Completely swept. Not in NU, not RU, not even UU, OU. This proves unloved Pokemon have as much potential as the ones that hog the spotlight, like Dragonite and Tyranitar.
    I routinely use underappreciated Pokémon on Random Matchup. I vividly recall one instance where it was down to my opponent's Zapdos vs. my Garbodor. And I won. Rock Polish/DoubleSlap/Rock Blast/Gunk Shot, with Stench as the ability, it's great. Unfortunately, the battle video is long gone, or I'd provide the number. I will, however, provide the number to a battle video where I defeated a Gyarados and a Conkeldurr with a level 1 Cleffa (83-06529-52433). And in the recent Spring Friendly, one of the Pokémon on my team? A Minun.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hello all is it OK if I join the unloved pokemon club my Escavilier is always hated but he is actually good with STAB Megahorn
    Last edited by Dragalge; 2nd August 2012 at 4:43 PM.

Does anyone else have a fondness for Remoraid? I think it's cute
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

@Duranteater you're in!, welcome to the club

Does anyone feel like making the club a Banner or userbar? Since we dont have one yet and it could help spread the word of this club.

Slowking!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast