Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    The reason Bel's fight as a whole was decent and of decent length, was due to it still being Round 1, not one of these rushed Round 2 ones.
    Only part I disliked was his learning/usage of Fling, but I guess it leaves better moves to Ash's.
    I personally like that they had Emboar using Fling in this episode. With Conkeldurr actually having cinder blocks to throw, this was a great oppurtunity for the writers to add that in.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Looks like Bianca have made my day as she kill two creeps such as the enemies of Ash and Iris with one stone. Sweet job for Bianca and finally she wins.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -Oh, Trip. Why are you so allergic to learning a thing or two by watching the people who beat you?
    Haha! I wouldn't wanna stay after that either.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

It appears that Bianca getting stronger. Ash done really well in his match against the Simipour trainer. Cilan sure can make a great Connoisseur. Its appears that Georgia and Burgundy taking a liking to Trip. Don't you think?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    It appears that Bianca getting stronger. Ash done really well in his match against the Simipour trainer. Cilan sure can make a great Connoisseur. Its appears that Georgia and Burgundy taking a liking to Trip. Don't you think?
    Yes. I sure do. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Despite his losses, they know he's strong.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post
    Yes. I sure do. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Despite his losses, they know he's strong.
    I knew it. The enemies of Iris and Cilan starts to flirt with Ash's enemy which I expect it.

Hahaha! I like that idea. I was hoping alittle side action of Ursula with Paul back in DP would work too but I guess those were tough times.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbelievableUrsula View Post
    Hahaha! I like that idea. I was hoping alittle side action of Ursula with Paul back in DP would work too but I guess those were tough times.
    Now that you mentioned it, Paul and Ursula work well together. Anyway, Emboar does make a great combat against Bisharp. Hey guys, do you think that Bianca have a crush on Ash,Stephan,anyone else?

Now that you mentioned it, Paul and Ursula work well together. Anyway, Emboar does make a great combat against Bisharp. Hey guys, do you think that Bianca have a crush on Ash,Stephan,anyone else?
    It seems she may have one for Stephan since she was about to squeeze the life out of him.

My ideal battle ever!

Hey guys, do you think that Bianca have a crush on Ash,Stephan,anyone else?
    Yes. Sawk and Luke's Zorua.

Finished watching the episode.

I liked that Bianca won in a surprising way to everyone.

I also liked seeing Georgia and Burgundy comment on Trip leaving, seems they don't have the greatest of opinions on him. I feel kind of bad for Burgundy, she's sulking that she didn't make it through while everyone else(Aside from Trip) did, I feel bad but I'm still laughing at her :P. Hopefully next time she does better though.

Liked the final battle build up here as well.

I like the introductions the characters are getting here, poor Stephan though he gets the wrong name said, I still would like to see an meeting between him and Alder just to see how the name thing goes. I liked Stephan and Cilan's battle, although I wish Cilan did a little better in the battle, although this clearly isn't his episode...getting cutoff from his tasting time...poor poor Cilan. I loved seeing Burgundy hating on Cilan throughout the battle, still wondering what happened since the last time as I'm fairly certain they were at a better point then they were before but whatever. I also enjoyed seeing Georgia question why Burgundy hates Cilan so much.

I liked seeing Bakkie's brother cheering her on, I wish we got to see Chakkie more but oh well, still hoping the three will appear again. I enjoyed the battle between Scraggy and Simipour, I like that Leer actually works now, shows Scraggy is getting stronger overall.

I love how Bianca cut Georgia off. I enjoyed the battle between Bianca and Georiga, I'm glad Bianca won.

I love how Georgia was complaining about Iris's introduction. For what the battle was meant as, hype, I thought it was nice, I was hoping Excadrill would have got one hit in but oh well. I love how Burgundy was saying Throh should beat everyone, nice seeing Georgia sulking with her as well, seriously if they don't have a double battle with each other against Cilan and Iris I'll be very disappointed.

I liked the ending of the episode as well.

Overall I enjoyed this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

As a minor thing about this episode:

All the people who claimed Stephan isn't a rival based on Ash not making him out to be one can kiss that goodbye, because Ash refers to Stephan as such here.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

Omg....Masaomi's voice doesn't seem to fit his body. XDD I just...can't take him seriously.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Omg....Masaomi's voice doesn't seem to fit his body. XDD I just...can't take him seriously.
    Atleast it's not like Paul's where you thought a big old dude was coming out of no where.

My ideal battle ever!

Okay this had some of the best lines. Georgia asking Burgundy "What on earth did he do to you?" (Cilan) and Bakkie telling Simipour not to be a wuss for getting Leer'd. Burgundy and Georgia make awesome partners in crime.

The announcer calling bianca the noisiest trainer was funny. It just means she's loud.

It's funny how this is basically the worst episode of the donamite, yet more people are praising it than the others.

Bit late into the game, but I just watched the episode myself.

I was just thinking of how Bianca's Enbuoh had a pretty decent moveset, but then she goes ahead and gives the thing Fling. But with the way it came out here, I'd say Fling is a thousand times more useful than in the games. Flinging Krokorok's glasses would be a b*tch move if the two ever fought. Didn't Pikachu technically use Fling on Trip's Tranquil?

I'd have to agree with someone who said that Bakkie yelling at Simipour to not be a wuss was awesome. I actually laughed at that. Another moment that made me laugh was the Cilan vs. Stephan fight. I've always had a peeve with how the writters fill in screentime by having the trainers go into deep monologues every 2 minutes durng battles, yet Stephan did nothing but call out attacks and interrupt Cilan. Made me think, "dang this boy isn't crapping around".

Just like Iris needs to seriously train her Emolga and Axew, Cilan really needs to train his Pansage and Stunfisk. You can almost tell that Ash is the most experienced trainer in his decision to use Scraggy; at least that's what I think seeing as Scraggy was his weakest Pokemon yet he's running in with a smile on his face anyhow. Now I really want to see a Charizard vs. Throh match.

Bianca winning was almost a given for me. But Geogia put up quite a decent fight that I can't complain.

Great fast-paced episode overall.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Georgia should have won
    Trip really sucks
    Scraggy was no match for that beastly Throh
    loved kenyan really
    so glad to see serious trainers tasting time getting interrupted
    Sawk is just A BEAST
    Cilan really needs to train his Pansage
    Iris needs to train Axew and Emolga or we might get May Torchic Symdrome
    Team X:

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Georgia should have won
    Trip really sucks
    loved kenyan really
    Sawk is just A BEAST
    Everything here is correct.

It's a good episode. Bianca Beats Trip and Georgia, Stephan beats Cilan, Ash beats Betty, and Montgomery beats Iris. Things are really going down in the Clubsplosion tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Georgia should have won
    Trip really sucks
    loved kenyan really
    Sawk is just A BEAST
    The second thing on your list is only accurate if you like the character or not but as far as facts goes, everything else is on key.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    The second thing on your list is only accurate if you like the character or not but as far as facts goes, everything else is on key.
    I think he meant Trip sucks in battle. He has been the fall guy for too long up to this point. But that's just because he's using his lose-everytime clown.

looks like burgundy and georgia are becoming good friends now and bianca was amaziinnggg

Oh noez, Stephone knows Cilan's weakness: Interrupt Evaluation Time. It's a deadly technique against Cilan.

Also, MAN, Georgia got taken down less than a minute it was anti-climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I think he meant Trip sucks in battle. He has been the fall guy for too long up to this point. But that's just because he's using his lose-everytime clown.
    I guess you can say the same thing about Ash because alot of his win seems to come from evolutions now and days.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast