Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Atheist & Agnostic Family

I'd like to join.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome

L.F.D.

I was just wondering... if there was definite proof of a God (which there never will be) would you worship him?

I'm not on much anymore...

Well the moment I see someone running around as Batman I'd drop down and worship

L.F.D.

I'd be glad to join!

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

I was just watching a re-run of the Pope being named on the News. And I couldn't help thinking to myself; why don't they sell the massive building and all the fancy hats, and give the money to the hungry, instead of praying for an end to hunger? I'm confused.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Cause than they can ask for money to give give to it and keep some for them.

Also if anyone isn't on the membe rlist cna you PM me so I cna add you

L.F.D.

Sorry. If that was directed at me, it was an honest mistake. I used to post here frequently enough over the summer, thought I was already on the list. :P
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

It was just for me, to get everyone who isn't on it on, since I missed a lot of members since I've been busy these last six months so want to get missed members on'

L.F.D.

I would absolutely LOVE to join this club hello fello members =P

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

So, in the where I live a guy hot a five month year old kid, but a bigger debate was on, people living together before marriage

L.F.D.

Didnt know this club was still alive. Been so busy the past months i havent really payed attention whatsoever. So whats everyone up to?

Me to have had a lot going on in my life. Starting a career is harer than most think.

L.F.D.

I can imagine. I find studies in itself hard enough allready.

So anyways

Topic

Do you ever wonder what if there is a heven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

I do, but not like I question it just thoughts that cross my mind.

L.F.D.

No, not particularly. I figure if there is a God and he's aS wonderful and forgiving as everyone says he is, we won't have a problem. I mean, it's not like we're bad people, we just believe something else. We're still good, so there shouldn't be any worries.
    At least, that's what I think.
    Last edited by Moog2; 2nd May 2013 at 12:40 PM.

May I join the club?
    I'm an Agnostic Atheist BTW.
    Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    So anyways

Topic

Do you ever wonder what if there is a heven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

I do, but not like I question it just thoughts that cross my mind.

L.F.D.
    If the god of the bible would be true not only us here, but most christians would go to hell as well. Considering the number of sins in total its almost impossibble to avoid them all. Chance of them being correct though is slim to none, so i dont care.

Do you ever wonder what if there is a heaven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

Fixed your spelling mistake

Honestly, if there is some sort of afterlife like that, I really don't care if I get shot down to hell because I don't believe. I've done nothing wrong, because I've never kill or raped anybody, nor do I plan to. In sense, whoever is in charge has no right to hold me in eternal torment against my will.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Do you ever wonder what if there is a heaven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

Honestly, if there is some sort of afterlife like that, I really don't care if I get shot down to hell because I don't believe. I've done nothing wrong, because I've never kill or raped anybody, nor do I plan to. In sense, whoever is in charge has no right to hold me in eternal torment against my will.
    In such a hypothetical scenario i dont think your rights would matter though. Not like they transfer from life to afterlife. Besides rights are only uphold if those with power wants it. And in this case that would be god. So talking about rights in this scenario wouldnt make much sense i think.

So just wondering who here is not in favor of same sex marriage?

L.F.D.

Can I join?

Hi guys, just joined, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Coyote Dynamo, you can call me Coyote(my name will be changing to StarkElf). I'm agnostic atheist, that best describes my beliefs. I don't believe in any God or gods, but I do believe everyone has the right to believe what they want. I'm a student of Art, English, the humanities, Psychology, and science and I love to discuss them in intelligent conversations. Everything else I guess is in my profile.

Hello, everyone, it has been a while. Just stopping by to say all is going well etc. :P About the heaven hell thing, if it is heaven, fantastic, if it hell, I will incinerate within 2 seconds.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post

I don't believe in either, but for the sake of the conversation I don't believe I've done anything to warrant eternal damnation, I don't even drink for crying out loud.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast