Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else hoping for Mystery Dungeon 3?

Personally, I'd love a new PMD game. I don't care what the plot's like (as long as it has one that isn't 'stop your town fighting over a piece of chocolate' or anything). I just want one.
    Oh, and I'd love a new Ranger game as well! I was a big fan of them all, really, although I'd like it to be difficult like Ranger 1, and it to have good characters. The ones in Guardian Signs weren't bad. Shadows of Almia was so-so for me, but I liked a certain villain. (Actually, I really like all the villains in Ranger, full stop. Except maybe the Sinis Trio. Never liked them much.)
    Last edited by Shadow Jirachi; 19th May 2012 at 12:25 PM.

There will be one, Nintendo isn't about to let Mystery Dungeo die. It has arguably one of the biggest fanbases of any of the Pokemon spinoffs, and brings in a good bit of publicity and revenue. Two things that makes a game series good.

Yes, the next Mystery Dungeon game will be here, most likely after the hype for Black 2 and White 2 dies down. It's probably already in development, or at the very least planning stage.
    This stuff takes time, I mean they have to come up with a plot (one with meaning, a few major twists, and an emotional ending) which is a feat in itself, then comes the actual game and software development and coding (not to mention all the work that goes into creating the dungeons themselves, I mean no two dungeon maps are exactly alike, that takes effort), and than come the goodies like the WiFi connections among other things they have to add to the game.

So yeah, that's my bit of rambling. The sum of that big wall of text is: they are probably working on it, it'll take some time.

There will be another one, mark my words.

Knightfall signing off...

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    There will be one, Nintendo isn't about to let Mystery Dungeo die. It has arguably one of the biggest fanbases of any of the Pokemon spinoffs, and brings in a good bit of publicity and revenue. Two things that makes a game series good.

Yes, the next Mystery Dungeon game will be here, most likely after the hype for Black 2 and White 2 dies down. It's probably already in development, or at the very least planning stage.
    This stuff takes time, I mean they have to come up with a plot (one with meaning, a few major twists, and an emotional ending) which is a feat in itself, then comes the actual game and software development and coding (not to mention all the work that goes into creating the dungeons themselves, I mean no two dungeon maps are exactly alike, that takes effort), and than come the goodies like the WiFi connections among other things they have to add to the game.

So yeah, that's my bit of rambling. The sum of that big wall of text is: they are probably working on it, it'll take some time.

There will be another one, mark my words.

I hope you're right. I wonder what its story plot will be like?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I hope you're right. I wonder what its story plot will be like?
    No idea. I guess we'll have to wait for more info, but I'm pretty sure they'll want to include the new forms of Kyruem.

EDIT: Rank Up!

I am. Since there's a Gen III and IV PMD, and why not Gen V?

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the PMD series. We NEED a PMD3. I've been waiting and hoping, but nothing has come!

I like Pokemon Ranger, but I wouldn't be crushed if they didn't make another one.
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Plus, the PMD games have some nice music!
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

In a way, so why not?. It has a great storyline (even better than some of the main series), great music, suspense and the like. Hopefully if ever there will be a gen V mystery dungeon game, I can get it before I quit Pokemon (if ever that happens).

No and only because I don't like 5th gen pokemon and all they're stupid looks. *Trubbish* cough, cough
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I would like a new one with 5th gen Pokemon, I enjoyed playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and I didn't play the 4th gen Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, it could get released after BW2

I want a Mystery Dungeon 3. I really enjoyed the last 2 (I never bought/played explorers of the sky). For the Ranger game, maybe since I liked all the rangers game (I never bought/played the guardian of signs) but the only bad thing is that I'm scared that I'll mess up the touch screen for my 3DS. lol

Of course they'll make a Mystery Dungeon 3, we now have 5th Generation Pokemon that Game Freak should catch up to.

I would definitely play Mystery Dungeon 3

We need them!!!! Might just be my collecting side but I love all the games and to be a Tepig would amaze me!!!!
    I am in Loki's Army! You just caught the Hiddles!
    Name: Bacon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

If you think Dragonite is better than Salamence,
    then copy and paste this as your signature. (started by Serebiifreak)

PMD is one of best Pokémon Spin-offs in my opinion, so another one is always welcome!

Yes, I would love a 5th gen PMD game!
    The pokemon mystery dungeon series is by far the best pokemon series ever! (Like it way more than BW)
    (Though if they are planning to make one, they had better hurry up since there is still only about one and a half years left of the 5th generation, if they won't make it in time, I wouldn't care if it was 6th gen, as long as they will be made).
    Last edited by dirkac; 21st July 2012 at 11:36 AM.

It's funny how PMDs got a better storyline (a more touching one too) than the normal ones... ._.
    YOOOOMTAH!

I would love one. It should be for 3ds >_> PMD is better than Conquest. I love Conquest, but it's really a chore after a couple of special episodes...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I would love one. It is one of my favorite series :3

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

I'm really hoping Game Freak might give details at the next Pokemon smash. But it should be on the 3DS.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

I hope they come out with a new mystery dungeon. It's the best spin off besides ranger, which they should also make =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Who doesn't?
    Yes, I greatly enjoy the PMD games, and the music..... Wow.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Of course. I'd love to play another one.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Ranger no, but another Dungeon would defintely be good - provided they gave it a original storyline - 5 games with a plot of "The World will END if you don't do x" is more than enough.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguartail View Post
    Ranger no, but another Dungeon would defintely be good - provided they gave it a original storyline - 5 games with a plot of "The World will END if you don't do x" is more than enough.
    Well, technically, in EoT/EoD/EoS, the world wasn't going to end. Time was just going to stop/Everyone would fall into a deep sleep.

Anyways, I'd love a new PMD! I can imagine an antagonist Zoroark for some reason, though, or it would be a boss at least.
    Generic Signiture. Woopee..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast