Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dracaena Vs. The Eevee Elite

Quote Originally Posted by TheUmbreonMaster View Post
    Nice try Pkmner, and all you guys did was give us a xat link which we are not obligated to go to. Some one could have pmed/vmed him to orginize something. And not sure if you actually read the first part of my post but I have a team ready for damaster. Its a shame you aren't as honorable as your leader is, Drac never seemed to be a clan to try and snake the final victory of a war. Don't worry BGP if you have a guy ready it'll get done the right way.

Edit: And BH when he was available you guys weren't, but don't worry it will get done. There is probably no reason this really needs to be discussed anymore lets just get it done.
    We had always been available. Its your choice not to go to the xat. If you lose, you lose. Now, go out with honor or go out *****ing about a loss you deserve

Nice try Pkmner, and all you guys did was give us a xat link which we are not obligated to go to. Some one could have pmed/vmed him to orginize something. And not sure if you actually read the first part of my post but I have a team ready for damaster. Its a shame you aren't as honorable as your leader is, Drac never seemed to be a clan to try and snake the final victory of a war. Don't worry BGP if you have a guy ready it'll get done the right way.

Edit: And BH when he was available you guys weren't, but don't worry it will get done. There is probably no reason this really needs to be discussed anymore lets just get it done.
    i take offfense in this comment. you did say that rebattling was an option when i spoke to you on xat and if it wasn't for Lucs's decision, this war would be over by now

I say TUM vs. BH to get this ******** done, seeing how TUM wants to ***** about taking a loss due to damaster being inactive

i say this doesnt need to be discussed, so quit bugging about it :/ Let the last 2 people battle it out and if it doesn't get done there'll either be an obvious activity win for whichever side if the mods decide that or a draw, doesn't really matter that much.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    i say this doesnt need to be discussed, so quit bugging about it :/ Let the last 2 people battle it out and if it doesn't get done there'll either be an obvious activity win for whichever side if the mods decide that or a draw, doesn't really matter that much.
    Thank you bgp i couldnt have said it better myself bro.

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

I said no to the re-battle because there is no reason this war should be any different from every other war...

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

I agree with BGP.

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by pkmner View Post
    We had always been available. Its your choice not to go to the xat. If you lose, you lose. Now, go out with honor or go out *****ing about a loss you deserve
    lol what? I failed to see anyone post on damaster's wall asking for a battle. It also took like 4 people just get mine set up. Posting a link to your chat and saying go there isn't the best way to contact people. Both sides should have tried a littler harder, that's it. If the battle doesn't get done, let it end a tie, no re-battles, no staling, and no *****ing.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I agree with BGP.

Also...

lol what? I failed to see anyone post on damaster's wall asking for a battle. It also took like 4 people just get mine set up. Posting a link to your chat and saying go there isn't the best way to contact people. Both sides should have tried a littler harder, that's it. If the battle doesn't get done, let it end a tie, no re-battles, no staling, and no *****ing.
    Honestly, we gave you the best place to find the members of our clan, which was our xat. If you cbf'd to get on the xat to get into contact with us, then its your fault

Quote Originally Posted by pkmner View Post
    Honestly, we gave you the best place to find the members of our clan, which was our xat. If you cbf'd to get on the xat to get into contact with us, then its your fault
    terra knock it off, it's serebiiforums, not xatforums. They don't have to come

RIP Ice Grabbers

I could"ve sworn we decided this wasn't up for further discussion. BGP who should I be having damaster contact to battle or are you going to battle him? I think that would be the most logical course of action. .

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

I could"ve sworn we decided this wasn't up for further discussion. BGP who should I be having damaster contact to battle or are you going to battle him? I think that would be the most logical course of action. .
    I'll contact stone via lucs if stone doesnt come on himself. If stone is on and i'm on he can ask me to check and try to get stone on
    Edit:Stone just got on...but damaster just got off.

RIP Ice Grabbers

theyre both on now but problems problems....

Quote Originally Posted by blaaz View Post
    theyre both on now but problems problems....
    Exactly. There's something wrong with PO. I can't battle anybody, and this computer (our only one) isn't letting me dwnld.

Spoiler:- Credits & FC:

Quote Originally Posted by damaster View Post
    Exactly. There's something wrong with PO. I can't battle anybody, and this computer (our only one) isn't letting me dwnld.
    ugh...can you try again or make sure you're doing everything right? Stone can only PO Dx

RIP Ice Grabbers

well stone was ready, damaster can't battle, you have no subs
    if no battle between damaster and stone happens before Tuesday Drac wins this war

deadline day has arrived...try to get the battle done by all means :/

RIP Ice Grabbers

Last day to get that battle done...let do eet!!!!!

Deadline is closing in guys. Just short of 7 hours til Midnight and today is over

I take it in an hour, we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    I take it in an hour, we win?
    No. Its midnight

well i guess since damaster had technically difficulties and because of him we couldnt get the last battle done, Drac wins, nice job everyone who participated :3

Ending a war with an activity win is lame and although neither player was particularly active Drac had two subs, both of whom are online probably every day. If it was just Damaster vs Stone I would call this a tie, but in the event Damaster was active enough to play Drac could have supplied an opponent. Oh well. Drac wins it! Horray?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456