View Poll Results: Who is the Strongest??

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfezant

8 3.02%
  • Oshawott

20 7.55%
  • Pignite

45 16.98%
  • Snivy

30 11.32%
  • Scraggy

5 1.89%
  • Leavanny

6 2.26%
  • Palpitoad

24 9.06%
  • Boldore

11 4.15%
  • Krookodile

116 43.77%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Stop fighting! Can't you see you're hurting innocent bystanders?!

On topic: It's weird that nobody has voted for Tepig/Pignite, yet in the strongest starter thread he was winning.
    Lol, hey now I was just having a debate, no fighting on my side .

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    I never said Oshawott was THE stronger, I voted for Palpitoad, not Oshawott, but imo he is one of the strongest because he's had more battles than most of them, and more wins than most of them, it's simple. Oshawott might be an annoying Pokemon that steals spotlight and is afraid of taller or whatever Pokemon, but he does fight well. And so does Tepig, and Snivy etc. All of them fight well. But it's a matter of different points of view, you see Tepig being stronger, I see Oshawott. You created this thread, you should clearly expect to see different opinions and points of view. Of course you have your point of view as well, but so do other people.
    I agree some Pokemon are stronger than Oshawott. But I just don't think Tepig is. We just have different opinions, so just leave it like that k?

lol XD
    And I never said Tepig was the strongest, I voted for Palpitoad lol. Lets look at this, technically Mijumaru wouldn't even have half the battles he does thanks to Ash not actually choosing him and him popping out when he isn't wanted lol. I do think Tepig is stronger because he is more reliable lol. Mijumaru's power level varies greatly while Tepig's is pretty consistent. Again I have no problem accepting opinions but the thread name is Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the moment not Who are Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon. Mijumaru is clearly not the strongest, and number of battles doesn't determine who is and who isn't. It's all about consistency and over all power and that isn't Mijumaru.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And I never said Tepig was the strongest, I voted for Palpitoad lol.
    At least we agree on something :P

Lets look at this, technically Mijumaru wouldn't even have half the battles he does thanks to Ash not actually choosing him and him popping out when he isn't wanted lol.
    lmao that annoyed me a lot at the beginning but then i kinda got used and i like it now :P

I do think Tepig is stronger because he is more reliable lol. Mijumaru's power level varies greatly while Tepig's is pretty consistent.
    Ok I see your point, Oshawott can be strong and can be a annoying kid sometimes

Again I have no problem accepting opinions but the thread name is Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the moment not Who are Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon. Mijumaru is clearly not the strongest, and number of battles doesn't determine who is and who isn't. It's all about consistency and over all power and that isn't Mijumaru.
    I agree Oshawott is not the strongest. But as I said, we have different points of views, so we won't really ever accept each others' opinions here. Let's end this okay? :P

So I didn't really explain why I voted for Palpitoad so I think I will do it now... I voted for Palpitoad because in the battles he was shown in, he was a big powerhouse, and he managed to take out Zebstrika (with a type advantage but yeah) who had taken out Bianca's whole team. I would have better reasons but we havent seen him in almost thirty episodes, but I hope Palpitoad keeps up the good battles.

The chosen ones (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    At least we agree on something :P

lmao that annoyed me a lot at the beginning but then i kinda got used and i like it now :P

Ok I see your point, Oshawott can be strong and can be a annoying kid sometimes

I agree Oshawott is not the strongest. But as I said, we have different points of views, so we won't really ever accept each others' opinions here. Let's end this okay? :P

So I didn't really explain why I voted for Palpitoad so I think I will do it now... I voted for Palpitoad because in the battles he was shown in, he was a big powerhouse, and he managed to take out Zebstrika (with a type advantage but yeah) who had taken out Bianca's whole team. I would have better reasons but we havent seen him in almost thirty episodes, but I hope Palpitoad keeps up the good battles.
    Lol finally

I still can't stand it, it's like every time he pops out he loses pretty much, so why do it??

Lol sometimes........

Fine...Match OVER!!!!!!!

Lol the bias in this statement is astounding!!
    Call it whatever you want; it doesn't change the fact that Oshawott has been better developed than Ash's other Pokemon, bar Pikachu. I really believe that Oshawott will go far without having to evolve; he can be a second Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Call it whatever you want; it doesn't change the fact that Oshawott has been better developed than Ash's other Pokemon, bar Pikachu. I really believe that Oshawott will go far without having to evolve; he can be a second Pikachu.
    That's great in all but this is the strongest thread not the most developed thread, take it to the favorites thread lol.

By my judgment, here's how I would rank them:

1. Krokorok
    2. Palpitoad
    3. Unfezant
    4. Snivy
    5. Oshawott
    6. Tepig
    7. Boldore
    8. Leavanny
    9. Scraggy

Honestly, I find it hard to judge. Given the accomplishments we've seen so far, this is what I would have to say.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post

1. Krokorok
    2. Palpitoad
    3. Unfezant
    4. Snivy
    5. Oshawott
    6. Tepig
    7. Boldore
    8. Leavanny
    9. Scraggy

Honestly, I find it hard to judge. Given the accomplishments we've seen so far, this is what I would have to say.
    Oh come on, Leavanny would kill Mijumaru lol.

Oh ya, them crashing into a mountain equals a defeat lol grow up, I never said one mean thing about anyone who likes the otter so just shut up with the second grade little kid crap, if you can't debate on this forum your in the wrong place lol.

Chikorita beat Bulbasaur first, then, while already damaged, went on to beat Charizard, though it fainted after winning.
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post

1. Krokorok
    2. Palpitoad
    3. Unfezant
    4. Snivy
    5. Oshawott
    6. Tepig
    7. Boldore
    8. Leavanny
    9. Scraggy

Krokorok? Really? Whatever about Palpitoad and Unfezant being the strongest, but Krokorok? It's only had one win (Seismitoad and Scolipede), and it got help from Pikachu there. I honestly can't see how Krokorok could be the strongest at all :/ Some people judge by wins... which it doesn't have, and some people judge by how it would fare against other team mates... and it would be easily beaten by Leavanny, Oshawott, Palpitoad and Snivy.

Oh come on, Leavanny would kill Mijumaru lol.
    So? Obviously Oshawott would lose to a Grass type Pokemon, that doesn't mean he's not strong. Oshawott would easily defeat Tepig, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger. I think wins and experience are a much better way to judge strength.

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    Chikorita beat Bulbasaur first, then, while already damaged, went on to beat Charizard, though it fainted after winning.
    Pls read the first line of what you just quoted -_______-

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Krokorok? Really? Whatever about Palpitoad and Unfezant being the strongest, but Krokorok? It's only had one win (Seismitoad and Scolipede), and it got help from Pikachu there. I honestly can't see how Krokorok could be the strongest at all :/ Some people judge by wins... which it doesn't have, and some people judge by how it would fare against other team mates... and it would be easily beaten by Leavanny, Oshawott, Palpitoad and Snivy.

So? Obviously Oshawott would lose to a Grass type Pokemon, that doesn't mean he's not strong. Oshawott would easily defeat Tepig, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger. I think wins and experience are a much better way to judge strength.
    Did I say he was weak?? No, I said there is no way in hell Leavanny is the second weakest lol. And ya, if he can't beat a Pokemon, there is no way he can be stronger then them lol. Wins and experience don't mean **** if he can't beat a certain pokemon. And pls enlighten me on how Mijumaru can beat Tepig so easily lol?? Mijumaru and fire types don't go well together lol.

So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that.
    Obviously it's strength because even though Oshawott(Not Mijumaru)couldn't control it, it was still strong enough to defeat the opponent.

And I don't think most of the people on here are being the crappy second grader~

Spoiler:- My White Information!:

Quote Originally Posted by -Gummi~Llamas- View Post
    Obviously it's strength because even though Oshawott(Not Mijumaru)couldn't control it, it was still strong enough to defeat the opponent.

And I don't think most of the people on here are being the crappy second grader~
    It's still a win by luck lol, you can have the strongest move ever but if you can't control it and you still win, it's luck plain ams simple.

Mijumaru=Oshawott -_________________- *facepalms*.

When u don't continue a discussion cuz you think the other person is a meanie u are lol.

Oh but see, in America where you are from it's Oshawott~

And I'm pretty sure you killed your point with chatspeak...

Ya cuz there's a law saying that I can't use the Japanese name if it sounds better to me -_________-

What??

What is wrong with you, kid.

If it missed, Oshawott would have failed. It's as simple as that.

And technically it is Mijumaru. That's his original name. Oshawott isn't.

>.< No **** Sherlock there isn't a law.

Whatever, my point is Oshawott isn't one of the weakest. Though it's simply perspective.

>.< No **** Sherlock there isn't a law.

Whatever, my point is Oshawott isn't one of the weakest. Though it's simply perspective.
    Well don't bring it up if your gonna get all offended by the response -____-.

Ya but he is not the strongest, which is the whole point of this thread.

Oshawott is not a weak pokemon because he has shown to be strong in battles.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is not a weak pokemon because he has shown to be strong in battles.
    OMG BUT HE IS NOT THE STRONGEST JEEZ!!! Do u guys even read the title of the thread??

Yes, and we think he is much stronger then what you are trying to debate.

Maybe we simply got off to a wrong start~

We're talking about the strongest unova Pokemon Ash has now. Oshawott isn't the strongest or the weakest. So why don't we move on?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    We're talking about the strongest unova Pokemon Ash has now. Oshawott isn't the strongest or the weakest. So why don't we move on?
    Thank you!!! God this is what I'm saying lol, I never said he was the weakest -____-.

Honestly, despite Palpitoad's lack of appearance, I'm not all that shocked that he's winning, sure his only real threat opponent was Elesa's Zebstrika, who still wasn't a threat, but no matter
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Honestly, despite Palpitoad's lack of appearance, I'm not all that shocked that he's winning, sure his only real threat opponent was Elesa's Zebstrika, who still wasn't a threat, but no matter
    What about Emolga, kupo? She looked like a bloody nightmare.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Lol Zebstricka pwned a whole team and has shown to be really strong. Definite threat man.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast