View Poll Results: Who is the Strongest??

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfezant

8 3.02%
  • Oshawott

20 7.55%
  • Pignite

45 16.98%
  • Snivy

30 11.32%
  • Scraggy

5 1.89%
  • Leavanny

6 2.26%
  • Palpitoad

24 9.06%
  • Boldore

11 4.15%
  • Krookodile

116 43.77%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I cannot believe Oshawott scored 14 votes, simply ... wow.

But yeah, Pignite and Krookodile are one of Ash's strongest Unova Pokémon.
    Fanboying at it's finest -_-.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Unfezent is clearly Ash's weakest Unova fully evolved pokemon. (and maybe overall since Scraggy proved much more than the bird)
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Unfezent is clearly Ash's weakest Unova fully evolved pokemon. (and maybe overall since Scraggy proved much more than the bird)
    Does that really surprise anyone by now though? Ash's unevos seem to get superhuman(or pokemon in this sense, haha) strength a lot of the time...and then they get super weak(mainly Pikachu) at other times. Not to go off topic, but we've seen Pikachu take a RIDICULOUS amount of hits from Flint's Infernape, which was crazy strong. Then, next thing you know it, it's taken down by a Swanna...

Back on topic, I personally think Unfezant has a lot of potential, although Krookodile will probably end up the strongest.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    LOL so if Pidove pretty much pwned Snivy, your saying Unfezant couldn't?? Seriously??

And Mijumaru is the weakest lol, don't get it twisted.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Wow Krookodile is pwning...

His Krookdile beat Dragonite I think that is a good indicator that Krookdile is powerful. Plus he is not carrying it around with him anymore because of Charizard which shows that it was getting too strong for Ash to keep along with him. Other wise Ash might be too powerful.

Pignite and Krookodile.

Krookodile is a beast in battle.

Poor Leavanny never get's any love lol.

Krookidile and Snivy are his strongest in my opinion. Just want Snivy to evolve.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Krookodile is definately his strongest. Why he didn't use Krookodile against freaking Hydreigon, I'll never know. Other than him, probably Leavanny because he's really strong despite his looks...and that annoying voice of his, ugh.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

I still can't believe we have 14 blind members who voted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    Krookodile is definately his strongest. Why he didn't use Krookodile against freaking Hydreigon, I'll never know. Other than him, probably Leavanny because he's really strong despite his looks...and that annoying voice of his, ugh.
    It's called plot.Ash was like "I'm gonna use my weak,unevolved pokemon because it's time to lose this league too."

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I still can't believe we have 14 blind members who voted lol.
    I wonder who 11RBK would've voted for if the guy wasn't permabanned. Poor Dan, he was such a cool member.
    e

I'm surprised Boldore has more votes then Leavanny to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm surprised Boldore has more votes then Leavanny to be honest.
    Let's be fair, that battle against Excadrill was impressive
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Boldore's lack of speed really screwed him up. Main reason why Boldore did crap against Hydreigon. His tanking skills simply aren't that good.

Now, Leavanny showed some amazing feats. Effortless dodging Sawk's close combat and Sawk is definitely one of Stephan's fastest and strongest pokemon considering he defeated Throh. Stephan's quick thinking and Ash's confidence is what really made Leavanny lose. No doubt is Leavanny very strong as well as Snivy who did really well against Riolu and managed a very powerful Leaf Blade on Lucario.

Seems odd to me that people voted for Unfezant and Oshawott. Must be guys poking some fun in the poll or something.

Wished Pikachu was part of this poll though because I would've voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Let's be fair, that battle against Excadrill was impressive
    It was but Leavanny's been able to prove himself too.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicX28 View Post
    Boldore's lack of speed really screwed him up. Main reason why Boldore did crap against Hydreigon. His tanking skills simply aren't that good.

Now, Leavanny showed some amazing feats. Effortless dodging Sawk's close combat and Sawk is definitely one of Stephan's fastest and strongest pokemon considering he defeated Throh. Stephan's quick thinking and Ash's confidence is what really made Leavanny lose. No doubt is Leavanny very strong as well as Snivy who did really well against Riolu and managed a very powerful Leaf Blade on Lucario.

Seems odd to me that people voted for Unfezant and Oshawott. Must be guys poking some fun in the poll or something.

Wished Pikachu was part of this poll though because I would've voted for him.
    He is slow as a rock because he is a rock.

^ Doesn't negate the fact that he performed the worst out of all his pokemon in the Unova League (well besides Unfezant anyways).
    Last edited by SonicX28; 28th May 2013 at 6:20 AM.

Nope, the writers being biased for Krookodile Pignite and Pikachu made Leavanny lose

Possibly, but no doubt that if Ash was a bit less cocky, Leavanny would've won. Leavanny practically had a slight upperhand and couldn't land a hit on Leavanny until he did a quick low sweep.

Leavanny is certainly up there with the power houses IMO (which should include Snivy).

Possibly, but no doubt that if Ash was a bit less cocky, Leavanny would've won. Leavanny practically had a slight upperhand and couldn't land a hit on Leavanny until he did a quick low sweep.

Leavanny is certainly up there with the power houses IMO (which should include Snivy).
    Honestly Leavanny should of beat Liepard and then they could of each gotten one win(well tie but same shiz).

jesus christ 100 votes for krookodile and the rest don't even have half that. the answer is pretty much obvious by now, idk why the thread is still open but whatever
    e

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast