View Poll Results: Who is the Strongest??

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfezant

    8 3.02%
  • Oshawott

    20 7.55%
  • Pignite

    45 16.98%
  • Snivy

    30 11.32%
  • Scraggy

    5 1.89%
  • Leavanny

    6 2.26%
  • Palpitoad

    24 9.06%
  • Boldore

    11 4.15%
  • Krookodile

    116 43.77%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 322

Thread: Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Boldore so far is pretty tough. I bet it will play a major part in the league.


    Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faker500 View Post
    Boldore so far is pretty tough. I bet it will play a major part in the league.
    I hope so. And I also hope that noone goes through the league without a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    You thought wrong, honey. Unlike Scraggy, Oshawott has actually won several important battles.
    Not recently though.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    You thought wrong, honey. Unlike Scraggy, Oshawott has actually won several important battles. But you can stay pressed.~
    /Implying Scraggy has been used in an important battle

    Also, I'd say Unfezant, Boldore, and Palpitoad are all neck in neck IMHO.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    /Implying Scraggy has been used in an important battle

    Also, I'd say Unfezant, Boldore, and Palpitoad are all neck in neck IMHO.
    This is about right, throw in Leavanny in there too.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever *****s go
    Posts
    5,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I didn't vote for Unfezant because it won all it's battles. Honestly, I didn't even know that. I based it off how well it battled and how it would fair against Ash's other team members. The only pokemon that might beat it is Boldore.
    Ah, that's where people are getting it from. I don't really judge it on who would win in a battle between them, because with type match-ups and what not it really wouldn't be a fair way to judge them. Obviously, Charizard would defeat Sceptile in battle, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the former is stronger. Oshawott is stronger than Swadloon, but he'd most likely lose in a battle to him because he's weak to Grass.

    And just because Oshawott won the most battles (tied with tepig as you stated) doesn't mean he's the strongest. The only reason I consider Palpitoad to be stronger than oshawott even though Osha beat it, is because Ash commanded him. If it was the other way around....we all know who the winner would be. Besides, what's a water gun to a Hydro pump....
    Oh I'm not saying he's definitely the strongest on Ash's team, it's just my opinion. I just don't see how people can judge the strength of a Pokemon based on the the two or three batles that it's had :|

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    The strongest Unova pokemon Ash has currently for me is torn between Snivy, Palpitoad, Boldore and Oshawott. I hope by the end of the saga, they would all have gotten stronger, with at least two of them via evolution. But the way I see it, none of them can stand up to the likes of Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Gliscor, Heracross and the rest; they've still got a long way to go.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    I voted for Palpitoad but let's be honest here, Oshawott is easily one of the strongest. You guys are saying wins don't equal strong, then why the hell are you saying Tepig is better? Oshawott has type advantage, plus by your logic:

    Oshawott has more wins than Tepig, but yet, wins don't equal strenght? Then that means Oshawott is still stronger don't you think? Both Pokemon have shown they are becoming stronger. IMO, it's like this:
    Palpitoad
    Oshawott
    Tepig
    Snivy
    Boldore
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    Krokorok
    Scraggy

    And to you who say Scraggy is stronger, what the hell bro?! Scraggy beat the two monkeys because they needed to give Scraggy wins, and they wouldn't make him win against BISHARP/EMBOAR/CONKELDURR/THRO/SAWK!!!! They needed trainers that would never be seen again to make him shine, but honestly, Osha could pwn Scraggy's ***

    The chosen ones (for now)

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    I voted for Palpitoad but let's be honest here, Oshawott is easily one of the strongest. You guys are saying wins don't equal strong, then why the hell are you saying Tepig is better? Oshawott has type advantage, plus by your logic:

    Oshawott has more wins than Tepig, but yet, wins don't equal strenght? Then that means Oshawott is still stronger don't you think? Both Pokemon have shown they are becoming stronger. IMO, it's like this:
    Palpitoad
    Oshawott
    Tepig
    Snivy
    Boldore
    Unfezant
    Leavanny
    Krokorok
    Scraggy

    And to you who say Scraggy is stronger, what the hell bro?! Scraggy beat the two monkeys because they needed to give Scraggy wins, and they wouldn't make him win against BISHARP/EMBOAR/CONKELDURR/THRO/SAWK!!!! They needed trainers that would never be seen again to make him shine, but honestly, Osha could pwn Scraggy's ***
    LOL, why don't u go back and see how well Mijumaru has done in situations when he has a type advantage. The only time Tepig didn't do great in a type advantage situation was against the ice cream.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    LOL, why don't u go back and see how well Mijumaru has done in situations when he has a type advantage. The only time Tepig didn't do great in a type advantage situation was against the ice cream.
    LOL you are saying Tepig would have won against Darmanitan, Bianca's DAD? He would have won against Pansear, who no matter what would have won, since the writers had to give him a win? May I remind you Tepig was abandoned for losing to a ... Deerling..? Tepig lost to Dwebble, Burgh's Dwebble btw... He had both the advantage and disadvantage. Oshawott beat Blitzle, he had the disadvantage. When did Tepig beat a water type or a rock type? I am not saying Tepig is weak, but IMO Oshawott is stronger. We have different opinions...

    The chosen ones (for now)

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    LOL you are saying Tepig would have won against Darmanitan, Bianca's DAD? He would have won against Pansear, who no matter what would have won, since the writers had to give him a win? May I remind you Tepig was abandoned for losing to a ... Deerling..? Tepig lost to Dwebble, Burgh's Dwebble btw... He had both the advantage and disadvantage. Oshawott beat Blitzle, he had the disadvantage. When did Tepig beat a water type or a rock type? I am not saying Tepig is weak, but IMO Oshawott is stronger. We have different opinions...
    Um considering Ash wasn't even gonna use Mijumaru, maybe, who knows??

    Lol I can use that same excuse on every gym battle Mijumaru ever won.

    Lol may I remind u that his trainer was an ******* who never trained him??

    Tepig had NO advantage in that battle, in fact he was at an disadvantage.

    That battle was complete and utter luck lol.

    When did he battle one to beat it??

    And he beat Roggenrola(kind of).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Oh I'm not saying he's definitely the strongest on Ash's team, it's just my opinion. I just don't see how people can judge the strength of a Pokemon based on the the two or three batles that it's had :|
    Let's be honest here: You wanted to vote for Tepig, but you knew that Oshawott's biggest stan (AKA, me) would have hunted you down. Regardless, I value your decision; Oshawott has demonstrated more talent in a single battle than most Pokemon have demonstrated throughout entire sagas. That's rare.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Let's be honest here: You wanted to vote for Tepig, but you knew that Oshawott's biggest stan (AKA, me) would have hunted you down. Regardless, I value your decision; Oshawott has demonstrated more talent in a single battle than most Pokemon have demonstrated throughout entire sagas. That's rare.
    Lol the bias in this statement is astounding!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    And to you who say Scraggy is stronger, what the hell bro?! Scraggy beat the two monkeys because they needed to give Scraggy wins, and they wouldn't make him win against BISHARP/EMBOAR/CONKELDURR/THRO/SAWK!!!! They needed trainers that would never be seen again to make him shine, but honestly, Osha could pwn Scraggy's ***
    So now the monkeys are weak? Haha, lame excuse.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um considering Ash wasn't even gonna use Mijumaru, maybe, who knows??

    Lol I can use that same excuse on every gym battle Mijumaru ever won.

    Lol may I remind u that his trainer was an ******* who never trained him??

    Tepig had NO advantage in that battle, in fact he was at an disadvantage.

    That battle was complete and utter luck lol.

    When did he battle one to beat it??

    And he beat Roggenrola(kind of).
    How do you know he never trained him? How do you know the trainer wasn't nice at the beginning, and trained and was friends with Tepig at the beginning, but got a bad experience and became mean?? You can't assume things when you don't know them. No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan. Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years, if Oshawott with a type advantage didn't beat him, Tepig wouldn't have a chance. How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage. Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Oshawott. Ok then if Oshawott won by luck, I can also say that about Tepig :P Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions, I've been seeing your posts here, and if you don't want people's opinions, you should just not creathe a thread at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    So now the monkeys are weak? Haha, lame excuse.
    Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
    As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds. And yes, the monkeys are weak, comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
    I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-


    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    WTF?? When the hell did he lose to Chikorita??
    At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.

    Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 10th April 2012 at 6:06 PM.

    The chosen ones (for now)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan.
    And you know this how?

    Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years,
    So is pretty much every adult in pokemon except Nando. This doesn't mean anything.

    How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage.
    Um, no. Fire is neutral against Rock/Bug. Rock is super effective against Tepig, and besides how was he supposed to survive Rock Wrecker?

    Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Blitzle.
    Blitzle slammed into a rock and fainted.

    Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions,
    And yet you freaked out when I said Oshawott wasn't that strong.

    Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
    You implied that they were.

    As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds.
    That's no reason to say Scraggy's wins don't count. And I don't think they care about making the rivals look weak. Remember how fast Georgia lost to Bianca? Yeah......

    And yes, the monkeys are weak,
    And there it is, lol.

    comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
    Scraggy could beat Emboar, Bianca is far less competant than Ash. Conkeldurr can't win anything, Bisharp got destroyed, and so did Excadrill.

    I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-
    Ok.............whatever then. Sorry about being such an Oshawott hater. I didn't mean it.

    At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.
    Ash just called him back, he didn't get defeated.

    Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it
    NOW I'll stop. XD

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    How do you know he never trained him? How do you know the trainer wasn't nice at the beginning, and trained and was friends with Tepig at the beginning, but got a bad experience and became mean?? You can't assume things when you don't know them. No, Tepig wouldn't beat Darmanitan. Darmanitan belongs to someone who was a trainer in his younger years, if Oshawott with a type advantage didn't beat him, Tepig wouldn't have a chance. How did Tepig have no advantage against Dwebble? Dwebble is bug and rock type. He had a disadvantage and an advantage. Oshawott's wn wasn't luck... Oshawott had been working the whole episode without his shell, so the training was good, and he managed to beat Oshawott. Ok then if Oshawott won by luck, I can also say that about Tepig :P Seriously, you should seriously learn to respect other people's opinions, I've been seeing your posts here, and if you don't want people's opinions, you should just not creathe a thread at all.

    Before you reply, try to read what I wrote, because I never said they are weak.
    As I said before, they had to give Scraggy a win. They couldn't let him win against the rivals because that would make them look very very weak, so they had to give him wins against cotds. And yes, the monkeys are weak, comparing to the other Pokemon there (Emboar, Conkeldurr, Bisharp, Excadrill etc). Scraggy would never win against those I said, or Seismitoad or the others. (except maybe Gothorita)
    I see you guys are Oshawott haters, but you should seriously learn to respect opinions -_-



    At the beginning of Johto, Charizard did lose to a Chikorita, the Chikorita Ash caught.

    Whatever, we'll never get to an agreement, let's just leave it like that. We both have different opinions and points of view so we'll never make it
    Lol if he was a good trainer he would never have run the second Tepig lost, that's what I mean, and obviously Tepig wasn't well trained or he would of known something besides Tackle and Ember. The were obviously new partners lol.

    But we won't know now will we, and btw Ash has beat trainers who have been training for years before lol, it's not impossible.

    Tepig does neutral damage cuz the rock typing cancels out the bug type advantage. Tepig had no advantage here, while Dwebble did.

    Pls go back to how Mijumaru won that battle, that's right with the move he can't control lol. If he had won with his shell or Water Gun, hell even Tackle then it would of been a legit win. That's like saying that Mijumaru tying against Watchog wasn't luck lol.

    Really which win of Tepig's was by luck??

    No I respect peoples opinions, but when it is clear bias like Scraggy being his strongest pokemon, I'm not just gonna accept it lol. i don't see you accepting my opinion??

    There is no way in hell Charizard lost to Chikorita when a few episodes before that he beat Casey's lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol if he was a good trainer he would never have run the second Tepig lost, that's what I mean, and obviously Tepig wasn't well trained or he would of known something besides Tackle and Ember. The were obviously new partners lol.

    But we won't know now will we, and btw Ash has beat trainers who have been training for years before lol, it's not impossible.

    Tepig does neutral damage cuz the rock typing cancels out the bug type advantage. Tepig had no advantage here, while Dwebble did.

    Pls go back to how Mijumaru won that battle, that's right with the move he can't control lol. If he had won with his shell or Water Gun, hell even Tackle then it would of been a legit win. That's like saying that Mijumaru tying against Watchog wasn't luck lol.

    Really which win of Tepig's was by luck??

    No I respect peoples opinions, but when it is clear bias like Scraggy being his strongest pokemon, I'm not just gonna accept it lol. i don't see you accepting my opinion??

    There is no way in hell Charizard lost to Chikorita when a few episodes before that he beat Casey's lol.
    lol charizard did lose XD
    I am not accepting your opinion because your being really mean towards people that like oshawott. And my point, which win of oshawott was by luck? a win is a win. my bad about dwebble, forgot fire is weak against rock

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    And you know this how?

    So is pretty much every adult in pokemon except Nando. This doesn't mean anything.

    Um, no. Fire is neutral against Rock/Bug. Rock is super effective against Tepig, and besides how was he supposed to survive Rock Wrecker?

    Blitzle slammed into a rock and fainted.

    And yet you freaked out when I said Oshawott wasn't that strong.

    You implied that they were.

    That's no reason to say Scraggy's wins don't count. And I don't think they care about making the rivals look weak. Remember how fast Georgia lost to Bianca? Yeah......

    And there it is, lol.

    Scraggy could beat Emboar, Bianca is far less competant than Ash. Conkeldurr can't win anything, Bisharp got destroyed, and so did Excadrill.


    Ok.............whatever then. Sorry about being such an Oshawott hater. I didn't mean it.

    Ash just called him back, he didn't get defeated.

    NOW I'll stop. XD
    Charizard lost in a not official battle against a wild Chikorita, he went to a rock and couldnt battle. I see my bad, I forgot Dwebble's typing cancels it. I didn't imply the monkeys were weak, I just said that comparing to the other Pokemon there, giving Scraggy a win would seem kinda... uhmm I don't know but just to give him a win.
    Ok and now it's over. :P
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 10th April 2012 at 8:18 PM.

    The chosen ones (for now)

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    There is no way in hell Charizard lost to Chikorita when a few episodes before that he beat Casey's lol.
    Except that is what actually happened. Charizard was defeated by Chikorita(nowadays Ash's Bayleef).
    Help spread the Dragonbuster Love!
    Hail to Saint Georgia!


  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    Charizard lost in a not official battle against a wild Chikorita, he went to a rock and couldnt battle. I see my bad, I forgot Dwebble's typing cancels it. I didn't imply the monkeys were weak, I just said that comparing to the other Pokemon there, giving Scraggy a win would seem kinda... uhmm I don't know but just to give him a win.
    Ok and now it's over. :P
    Ok, sorry then.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    lol charizard did lose XD
    I am not accepting your opinion because your being really mean towards people that like oshawott. And my point, which win of oshawott was by luck? a win is a win



    Charizard lost in a not official battle against a wild Chikorita, he went to a rock and couldnt battle. I see my bad, I forgot Dwebble's typing cancels it. I didn't imply the monkeys were weak, I just said that comparing to the other Pokemon there, giving Scraggy a win would seem kinda... uhmm I don't know but just to give him a win.
    Ok and now it's over. :P
    Oh ya, them crashing into a mountain equals a defeat lol grow up, I never said one mean thing about anyone who likes the otter so just shut up with the second grade little kid crap, if you can't debate on this forum your in the wrong place lol.

    I just gave you two examples of Mijumaru winning(well a win and a draw) by luck and you won't accept it lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh ya, them crashing into a mountain equals a defeat lol grow up, I never said one mean thing about anyone who likes the otter so just shut up with the second grade little kid crap, if you can't debate on this forum your in the wrong place lol.

    I just gave you two examples of Mijumaru winning(well a win and a draw) by luck and you won't accept it lol.
    It's not luck, it's a normal win. You're not being mean? Oh yeah, like when you implied that who voted for Oshawott was just retarded, that every other Pokemon is much better, totally not being mean... -_- and lol shut up? now that you dont have more arguments, you just start trying to throw me down? lol we'll see who has to grow up :P And face the fact, Charizard did lose, don't believe me? Go check it by yourself.

    The chosen ones (for now)

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    It's not luck, it's a normal win. You're not being mean? Oh yeah, like when you implied that who voted for Oshawott was just retarded, that every other Pokemon is much better, totally not being mean... -_- and lol shut up? now that you dont have more arguments, you just start trying to throw me down? lol we'll see who has to grow up :P
    So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that. I didn't say they were retarded lol, I said biased, because there are pokemon on Ash's team who can kick Mijumaru's butt, there how can he realistically be the strongest?? So you expect me to pull an argument out of my butt when you haven't given me anything to argue against??

    I said shut up with the I'm not gonna argue with a meanie crap that kids do in second grade jeez -____-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Stop fighting! Can't you see you're hurting innocent bystanders?!

    On topic: It's weird that nobody has voted for Tepig/Pignite, yet in the strongest starter thread he was winning.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a cardboard box
    Posts
    5,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So when a Pokemon wins with a move they can't control, that's not luck?? Wow awesome lol, keep believing that. I didn't say they were retarded lol, I said biased, because there are pokemon on Ash's team who can kick Mijumaru's butt, there how can he realistically be the strongest?? So you expect me to pull an argument out of my butt when you haven't given me anything to argue against??

    I said shut up with the I'm not gonna argue with a meanie crap that kids do in second grade jeez -____-.
    I never said Oshawott was THE stronger, I voted for Palpitoad, not Oshawott, but imo he is one of the strongest because he's had more battles than most of them, and more wins than most of them, it's simple. Oshawott might be an annoying Pokemon that steals spotlight and is afraid of taller or whatever Pokemon, but he does fight well. And so does Tepig, and Snivy etc. All of them fight well. But it's a matter of different points of view, you see Tepig being stronger, I see Oshawott. You created this thread, you should clearly expect to see different opinions and points of view. Of course you have your point of view as well, but so do other people.
    I agree some Pokemon are stronger than Oshawott. But I just don't think Tepig is. We just have different opinions, so just leave it like that k?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Stop fighting! Can't you see you're hurting innocent bystanders?!
    lol XD

    The chosen ones (for now)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •