View Poll Results: Who is the Strongest??

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfezant

8 3.02%
  • Oshawott

20 7.55%
  • Pignite

45 16.98%
  • Snivy

30 11.32%
  • Scraggy

5 1.89%
  • Leavanny

6 2.26%
  • Palpitoad

24 9.06%
  • Boldore

11 4.15%
  • Krookodile

116 43.77%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Now that the poll is updated with Krookodile I hope he'll take the lead soon.
    Me too . He is clearly the strongest at this point.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He only had one battle...

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Exactly... his first battle as a newly evolved pokemon and he took down a fully evolved pseudo-legendary which took down many strong pokemon before their battle... sounds like a beast to me

Are you serious right now??

"Since Krookodile isn't on the poll, and Krokorok wasn't that great, I'm going with Leavanny.

edit: Okay, how the heck do Oshawott and Snivy have more votes than Leavanny? It makes no sense."

Your words man -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    blah blah blah
    If you're implying that Leavanny only had one battle, he had three. (3)

If you're implying that Leavanny only had one battle, he had three. (3)
    No, you clearly said that if Krookodile was on the poll you would of voted for him and now your saying he only had one battle.

I think Krookodile is.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I don't get how Leavanny has only 6 votes :/

Especially when weaklings like Snivy have 19.

Snivy is far from weak. I do think that Leavanny is stronger at the moment, but Snivy is far from being Ash's weakest Pokémon. That distinction would go to either Scraggy or Oshawott in my opinion. As for who is strongest, currently, I would say that Krookodile is the strongest. Unfeazant, Boldore (despite me voting for him before the Roxie battle), and     Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    are not in the top three with their recent showing against Roxie. In addition, for Pignite     Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    also makes him not look nearly as strong as before.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Snivy is far from weak. I do think that Leavanny is stronger at the moment, but Snivy is far from being Ash's weakest Pokémon. That distinction would go to either Scraggy or Oshawott in my opinion. As for who is strongest, currently, I would say that Krookodile is the strongest. Unfeazant, Boldore (despite me voting for him before the Roxie battle), and     Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    are not in the top three with their recent showing against Roxie. In addition, for Pignite     Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    also makes him not look nearly as strong as before.
    Everybody who says Fast Flying Pidgeon Wings, Rocky Road and BossToad is weak because of the Roxie is too stubborn, does not think outside the box that Roxie was overpowered and is completely wrong. She is a second gym leader yet the writers made her an Elite Four strength.

People don't think that they CLEARY HYPED HER UP and the writers made these Pokemon fall quickly to show kids how strong she is without putting any effort into.

Veggie bug had a type disadvantage but did well in every battle.

This was Bosstoad's only bad battle yet people jump to conclusion that he is a weakling because he has has not appeared much. He is a powerhouse and they used him to make Garbodor seem strong with putting power on Garbodor.

Fast Flying Pidgeon Wings has seen some better days but the poison was cuttinh her defenses and health in half.

Rocky Road's reasons are the same as BossToad's.

OH and for Roasted Pork PLOT ARMOR was with Trip's Salad Snake to make kids think he will defeat Alder when in reality he was weak.

Judging them by their loses and not how well they have done in battles is wrong.

If you count fluke wins as a means for someone to be strong than Oshawott is a powerhouse for beating Pansage.

If losses are way to belittle a Pokemon, Iris's Dragonite is the weakest member in her team because he lost to Krookodile but Axew, Ecxadrill and Emolga have wins.

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 15th October 2012 at 2:54 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Everybody who says Fast Flying Pidgeon Wings, Rocky Road and BossToad is weak because of the Roxie is too stubborn, does not think outside the box that Roxie was overpowered and is completely wrong. She is a second gym leader yet the writers made her an Elite Four strength.

People don't think that they CLEARY HYPED HER UP and the writers made these Pokemon fall quickly to show kids how strong she is without putting any effort into.

Veggie bug had a type disadvantage but did well in every battle.

This was Bosstoad's only bad battle yet people jump to conclusion that he is a weakling because he has has not appeared much. He is a powerhouse and they used him to make Garbodor seem strong with putting power on Garbodor.

Fast Flying Pidgeon Wings has seen some better days but the poison was cuttinh her defenses and health in half.

Rocky Road's reasons are the same as BossToad's.

OH and for Roasted Pork PLOT ARMOR was with Trip's Salad Snake to make kids think he will defeat Alder when in reality he was weak.

Judging them by their loses and not how well they have done in battles is wrong.

If you count fluke wins as a means for someone to be strong than Oshawott is a powerhouse for beating Pansage.

If losses are way to belittle a Pokemon, Iris's Dragonite is the weakest member in her team because he lost to Krookodile but Axew, Ecxadrill and Emolga have wins.

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?
    Maybe if Palpitoad shows his strength in an upcoming battle, my opinion, and that of others, will change. As it is right now, though, we have to rely on his current body of work, which was not bad up until he was shown to be practically useless against Roxie, and make our judgements based on that. If something comes up later that shows Palpitoad being strong, great, but beating a Pokémon from Burgundy, who is now known to be a joke having not won a single battle on screen, and a Pokémon that has a big type disadvantage against him is not all that impressive, especially given what we saw from him against Roxie. At least Unfeazant and Boldore had some good showings before losing badly to Roxie. And still, from what I saw I believe that if Leavanny had been the first Pokémon out, he would have still been able to beat Koffing.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Maybe if Palpitoad shows his strength in an upcoming battle, my opinion, and that of others, will change. As it is right now, though, we have to rely on his current body of work, which was not bad up until he was shown to be practically useless against Roxie, and make our judgements based on that. If something comes up later that shows Palpitoad being strong, great, but beating a Pokémon from Burgundy, who is now known to be a joke having not won a single battle on screen, and a Pokémon that has a big type disadvantage against him is not all that impressive, especially given what we saw from him against Roxie. At least Unfeazant and Boldore had some good showings before losing badly to Roxie. And still, from what I saw I believe that if Leavanny had been the first Pokémon out, he would have still been able to beat Koffing.
    I'm sorry but the only reason Palpitoad lost is so they could give the rat another when he didn't need -_-. That whole gym format was a buch of ********...

Snivy sure is moving up a few slots now. Tha **** just destroyed cincinno.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Snivy sure is moving up a few slots now. Tha **** just destroyed cincinno.
    Thankfully lol....Snivy was always pretty strong though.

I think that Krookodile is the stronger member of the team. Although i said countless times that Krookodile isn't strongest than Dragonite but I think that Krookodile is the strongest pokemon. Why? Because has some merit defeating that such powerful pokemon. But if I think about the strongest pokemon in nAsh's team is Pikachu.
    Pikacu has appeared in 5 Gym Battles. Except in the first, Pikachu has win battles in four. And is the star of 2 gyms that Ash otherwise lost if isn't because Pikachu arrives. Is his signature pokemon.

I think that if the level of Ash's team is around 50, Pikachu level right now is about 55-60. (Isn't strictly levels). Although I think that Pikachu went down from like level 65-70 in the Sinnoh League to around level 20-25 in the start of BW, Pikachu has "more level" than the rest of his pokemon. I put levels more to a refernce of strength rather that a numerical number).

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I think that Krookodile is the stronger member of the team. Although i said countless times that Krookodile isn't strongest than Dragonite but I think that Krookodile is the strongest pokemon. Why? Because has some merit defeating that such powerful pokemon. But if I think about the strongest pokemon in nAsh's team is Pikachu.
    Pikacu has appeared in 5 Gym Battles. Except in the first, Pikachu has win battles in four. And is the star of 2 gyms that Ash otherwise lost if isn't because Pikachu arrives. Is his signature pokemon.

I think that if the level of Ash's team is around 50, Pikachu level right now is about 55-60. (Isn't strictly levels). Although I think that Pikachu went down from like level 65-70 in the Sinnoh League to around level 20-25 in the start of BW, Pikachu has "more level" than the rest of his pokemon. I put levels more to a refernce of strength rather that a numerical number).
    There is a reason Pikachu isn't on the poll. One he ins't a Unova pokemon and two, his power level is unstable as ****.

At the moment:

1. Krookodile
    2. Pignite
    3. Palpitoad
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    There is a reason Pikachu isn't on the poll. One he ins't a Unova pokemon and two, his power level is unstable as ****.
    This

Even without electric attacks than damn rat should be able to OHKO a serperior with iron tail by the start of BW.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This

Even without electric attacks than damn rat should be able to OHKO a serperior with iron tail by the start of BW.
    Yep lol, stupid Ash being dumb again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario01 View Post
    At the moment:

1. Krookodile
    2. Pignite
    3. Palpitoad
    I agree here .

For me, it's those pokemon:
    1) Pikachu
    2) Krookodile
    3) Pignite
    4) Leavanny
    5) Snivy
    6) Palpitoad
    7) Oshawott
    8) Boldore
    9) Unfezant
    10) Scraggy

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    For me, it's those pokemon:
    1) Pikachu
    2) Krookodile
    3) Pignite
    4) Leavanny
    5) Snivy
    6) Palpitoad
    7) Oshawott
    8) Boldore
    9) Unfezant
    10) Scraggy
    Pls check the poll options before you post next time. I said his UNOVA pokemon.

Does it really matter all that much to you, Mr. Cyndaquil?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario01 View Post
    3. Palpitoad
    I'm about to type up a research paper that will disprove your thesis.

Also, looking at the mother thread, I can safely say that Krookodile is overrated. He's only won half his battles; it seems to me that people only put him at the top because he defeated Dragonite. I think even Boldore has won more battles than Krookodile (not counting Krookodile's battles while it was wild, of course).

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast