Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Team?

Default What's Your Team?

New thread - in short, post your team here!

Please try and make it more than a simple 'oh it's a, b, c, d, e and f =D' post here - explaining why you choose certain Pokemon and/or what moves they have, etc makes your post more interesting to read, and you look cooler for doing just so as well! Besides, boring posts are boring.

If you want to get rates/comments on your team however or wish to give comments, please use the 5th gen Ingame RMT forum section.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

My In Game Team Was :

Starter

Moves :
    Leaf Blade
    Coil
    Giga Drain
    Gastro Acid

A really Powerful Fire type pokemon

Moves :
    Flare Blitz
    Hammer Arm
    Taunt
    SuperPower

Defensive Pokemon can defeat all plasma memberes since they use dark/normal pokemon

Moves :
    Hi jump kick
    Brick Break
    Crunch
    Chip Away

HM Fly Surf and To defeat Ground Gym

Moves :
    Surf
    Fly
    Hurricane
    Roost

I Love this bug so much <3

Moves :
    Discharge
    Signal Beam
    Electro Ball
    Electrowep

To finish Dragon Gym

Moves :
    Dragon Claw
    Night Slash
    SuperPower
    Dragon Tail

And That's it

FC : 0877-0786-0142

Tarka Lv. 67 @ Mystic Water
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Torrent
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall
    - Surf
    - Slash

Basically because it's my starter and it's ended up fairly strong. It would be classed as a HM slave if not for the fact that it can use Surf and Waterfall very well as offensive moves.

Ddraigoch Lv. 66 @ Dragon Fang
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Sheer Force
    - Outrage
    - Crunch
    - Dragon Claw
    - Superpower

Because it's an insanely powerful physical attacker once you add in the +Attack nature and Sheer Force. Also one of my favourite nicknames that I've ever given. A cookie to anyone who knows why it's called that.

Ghidorah Lv. 67 @ BlackGlasses
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Levitate
    - Crunch
    - Flamethrower
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Work Up

Actually surprisingly unpowerful compared to the rest of my team, but Work Up can make up for that. Besides, it's one of my favourite Gen V Pokémon, so what the hell.

Archie lv. 67 @ None
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Defeatist
    - Fly
    - Rock Slide
    - Crunch
    - Acrobatics (hence the lack of held item)

Because it's faster than any of my other Pokémon and has the highest raw attack stat (Druddigon and Darmanitan can be stronger when you factor in Sheer Force, though). In any case, it's verrry strong and, like Hydreigon, one of my favourites this Gen. Also it's my Flyer, so it's good to keep around.

Darren Lv. 66 @ Charcoal
    Nature: Careful
    - Fire Punch
    - Hammer Arm
    - Flare Blitz
    - Strength

Because it's an absolute MONSTER. It can one- or two-hit KO basically anything. Even Strength, which I taught to it just because I needed to use Strength, is powerful enough to be worth actually using.

Juanito Lv. 66 @ Miracle Seed
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Water Absorb
    - Giga Drain
    - Energy Ball
    - Synthesis
    - Petal Dance

I just caught it because it appeared in the wild and it turned out to be pretty strong, helped by the Modest nature and perfect Special Attack IV that it happened to have. I know I made the amateur move of giving it four Grass moves, but its movepool isn't the greatest, the moves do honestly work very well together and the whole thing syncs well with the rest of my team.

THE END.

building a team that revolves around past gen currently, but my 5th gen team for gyms and elite 4 was

Samurott
    Haxorus
    Sawk
    Victini (yeah i know boo i used a legendary XD)
    Emolga
    Scolipede.

team im currently building is based on past gens, just liked the pokemon better

Blastoise
    Venasuar
    Charizard
    Tyranitar
    Dusknoir
    Electivire
    FC Black: 2537 3135 5666

I've just defeated the Elite 4 Today, and I migrated up a Gible and bred it for good IVs, and now it's a Gabite who replaced my Haxorus. My goal is to get a Garchomp by the end of the week and do some EV training with my team. Volcarona still has to learn Bug Buzz and Gabite needs to learn his moves and be trained up before my team is somewhat finished.

Ferrothorn Lv56
    Nature: Brave
    Leech Seed
    Stealth Rocks
    Gyro Ball
    Power Whip

Fantastic tank, Ferrothorn can setup leech seed and rocks and then kill with its Gyro Ball and Power Whip. Brave nature lowers speed so Gyro Ball gets more power.

Jellicent Lv56
    Nature: Calm
    Ice Beam
    Scald
    Recover
    Shadow Ball

Jellicent is an amazing special tank and can dish out some pretty damaging moves. Ice Beam has done me well, and Scald burns physical attackers sometimes. Recover allows me to get my HP back and Shadow Ball takes out my Ghost Weakness and has STAB.

Conkeldurr Lv57
    Nature: Adamant
    Mach Punch
    Drain Punch
    Stone Edge
    Bulk Up

Conkeldurr is incredibly powerful and can take a hit or two. Drain Punch allows for massive recovery with 140 base attack and 75 base power, while Mach Punch can do some massive damage to things that don't resist it with priority. Stone Edge is very powerful and with his base attack shouldn't have to worry about Flying Types. Bulk Up raises attack and defense. My favorite Pokemon in my team so far.

Volcarona Lv59
    Nature: Timid
    Quiver Dance
    Bug Buzz
    Flamethrower
    Psychic

Volcarona is a huge threat to any opponent. Massive Special Attack, Speed, and Special Defense AND a move specifically designed to raise all 3 of those stats at one time makes it something to be desired. The only move up there that I don't have is Bug Buzz at Lv70. That's my planned move set pretty much.

Gabite Lv26
    Nature: Jolly
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance
    Dragon Claw/Outrage
    Fire Fang

Garchomp is the scariest Pokemon in the entire series and nothing can counter it effectively in OU. It has come back down to OU from Ubers so we can use it again. There are too many awesome things to say about Garchomp to even say here. That's my planned move set above.

Zoroark Lv55
    Nature: Timid
    Dark Pulse
    Flamethrower
    Focus Blast
    Nasty Plot

Zoroark works together with Conkeldurr with incredible results, and has stats as a sweeper. It's illusion ability can make it appear as Conkeldurr and then Psychic attacks will be nullified as he sweeps the opponent away with his powerful 120 Base Sp. Attack stat and incredibly powerful special moves. One of the funnest Pokemon in the game.
    Last edited by ChosenDev; 23rd May 2011 at 3:43 AM.
    ~ Pokemon Black ~

Pokemon Black FC ~ 1034 1741 0372

I had this set-up:
    Petunia
    Boggie
    Chilopoda
    Aptian
    No nickname
    Celsius

Jirachi
    Scizor
    Empoleon
    Tyranitar
    Hippowdon
    Rhyperior

It's a half SS team.
    I claim Larvitar!

In my current Black (I just got it):

Snivy
    Munna
    Lillipup (currently in DW)
    Purrloin
    Patrat
    Panpour

Planned:

Serperior
    Chandelure
    Simipour
    Scrafty
    Whimscott
    Ferrosthorn (sp?)

I already beat White, FYI.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Isn't this thread the exact same as "What is/will be your team?"? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Isn't this thread the exact same as "What is/will be your team?"? O_o
    The other thread got kind-of derailed from its original purpose, so they decided on opening a new one. There is an in-game RMT forum elsewhere; the old thread was beginning to develop into a RMT thread as well. This is just to post your team, I suppose.

My team: (in signature as well)

Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge | lv.77
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
    Earth Power
    Ice Beam
    Flamethrower
    Toxic Spikes
    Nature: Modest

Nidoqueen usually alternates lead position with Mienshao depending on the situation. Sets up Toxic Spikes if necessary, hits with respectable strength due to Sheer Force, taking her lackluster offenses to essentially 100+ each. Originally was Roserade but I was unfortunately bothered by her frailty and I wanted a better Toxic Spiker for this team, and Nidoqueen was a perfect fit.

Mienshao @ Life Orb (eventually. need more BP) | lv. 77
    Ability: Regenerator
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    High Jump Kick
    U-Turn
    Fake Out
    Stone Edge
    Nature: Naive

Most of my team is very bulky, and at a glance, Mienshao looks out of place. She's incredibly frail, but this is made up by her speed and impressive attack. Her ability, Regenerator, allows her to get in when she needs to, deal hard hitting hits, and switch out and re-gain 33% of her health. As a lead, Fake Out can be incredibly annoying. She's defined by risk and is a very nice contrast to the rest of my team.

Milotic @ Leftovers | lv. 78
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Scald
    Ice Beam
    Recover
    Dragon Tail
    Nature: Bold

Probably the star of my team. I've been dying to use Milotic on a team for many Poke-generations now, and I haven't been able to find a place for her over and over again. I made it a priority this generation to make a team that I'd fit Milotic into, and with the inclusion of Dragon Tail in this generation, she fits very nicely into this team. Scald is there to protect Milotic from physical sweepers that wouldn't take very nicely to a burn, on the off-chance that T-Spikes didn't make it down. I've considered changing it to Surf, but Scald has burned my opponents when it counts. Ice Beam pairs nicely with Scald, and Recover complements her bulk very well. Dragon Tail is the most annoying thing about her - if I have two layers of T-Spikes and three layers of Spikes down, Milotic phazes her opponents beautifully.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers | lv. 77
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpDef
    Leech Seed
    Spikes
    Power Whip
    Gyro Ball
    Nature: Impish

The most popular competitive Pokemon of this generation, and one of my favorites. Ferrothorn stalls wonderfully for this team; he is insane - sports incredible defenses, a very useful ability in Iron Barbs, and all the while has the ability to Seed an opponent and set up Spikes for tough matches. Power Whip is a great STAB option, and Gyro Ball is incredible against quick opponents.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb (eventually. need more BP) | lv. 77
    Ability: Levitate
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Flamethrower
    Surf
    Nature: Rash

When I first saw Hydreigon, I couldn't get over his Totodile face, but I strangely wanted to use one of them on a future playthrough - the late evolution scared me away from him on my first playthrough, but I decided to use him this time around. I love his varied movepool and his incredible Special Attack is scary. The only unfortunate part about him is his nature, but it doesn't do too much harm as I'm not really playing competitively at the moment. He's a great asset to my team.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb | lv. 77
    Ability: Magic Guard
    192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SpA
    Psychic
    Focus Blast
    Shadow Ball
    Trick Room
    Nature: Quiet

Reuniclus is scary under a Trick Room. His HP is astonishing and his Special Attack is very high - with Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, and Psychic, he gets amazing coverage. With a good portion of my team leaning on the slow side, Trick Room also plays well with some of my team. Even when Reuniclus isn't under a TR, he performs beautifully.

I just beat the Elite Four a few days ago and haven't done much since just a little training and item searching. I didn't go too far but replaced some Pokemon from my original Black team. Still training before I go to the rest of the unexplored areas.

Sharpedo lvl 51
    Ability: Rough Skin
    - Crunch
    - Aqua Jet
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang

I haven't used Sharpedo since RSE and since I wasn't too happy with the progress of my starter Samurott I decided to give Sharpedo another run. Although it's fragile it has really good attack and has nice speed. As I train it I can see it helping out wonders. I may replace Waterfall or Aqua Jet with something else possibly Earthquake not sure yet.

Bouffalant lvl 50
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    - Earthquake
    - Wild Charge
    - Megahorn
    - Head Charge

It replaced my Sawsbuck on the team post E4. I wish I used it earlier as it's pretty decent. Especially with the Sap Sipper ability I don't have to worry about Grass types when using her. I only fear fighting types with her really. I really like the way it looks mainly.

Haxorous lvl 57
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    - Brick Break
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Dragon Dance

The powerhouse of my team it helped my so many times, it usually came through when asked. I didn't want to use it at first since so many people had it on their team but she's just so badass.

Archeops lvl 55
    Ability: Defeatist
    - Rock Slide
    - Dragon Claw
    - Crunch
    - Acrobatics

I love Archeops it does so well for me throughout the game even with it's horrible ability. I was determined to use it when I first saw the release of it. I probably had it the longest of all my pokemon.

Chandelure lvl 55
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Flame Body
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Overheat
    - Calm Mind
    - Shadow Ball

Chandelure pretty much took out most of the E4 for me. She's so reliable and I love using her. I can't wait until I get maybe a few more TMs to teach her.

Ducklett lvl 25
    Nature: Bashful
    Ability: Keen Eye
    - Surf
    - Fly
    - Aqua Ring
    - Aerial Ace

Obviously my flyer and surfer of the team. He luckily just gets to kick back in his Pokeball all game and his only worry is taking me where I desire.
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

Ohai new thread.

Anyway, team to follow;

Samurott Lv.74 (Careful) @ Amulet Coin
    Ice Beam
    Revenge
    Surf
    Warerfall

Nidoqueen Lv.58 (Sassy) @ Lucky Egg/Soft Sand
    Poison Jab
    Bite
    Earthquake
    Shadow Claw

Braviary Lv.63 (Serious) @ Leftovers/Sharp Beak
    Crush Claw
    Shadow Claw
    Fly
    Superpower

Ninetales Lv.66 (Bold) @ Flame Plate
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast
    Extrasensory
    Grudge

Luxray Lv.60 (Quirky) @ Zap Plate
    Crunch
    Spark
    Thunder Wave
    Wild Charge

Riolu Lv.51 (Naughty) @ Soothe Bell
    Bulk Up
    Brick Break
    Copycat
    Screech
    Last edited by JohnGazmon; 22nd May 2011 at 10:20 PM.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

I do not have a team in Black at the moment. But the following used to be my in-game team:

Serperior: Growth / Giga Drain / Return / Leech Seed
    After seeing the starters, Snivy interested me the most. So I decided to go with it, and kept Serperior with me through the game. It has a limited movepool, but I still managed to make some use of it. Giga Drain for STAB and life drain, Growth to increase both Attack and Special Attack is it became mixed. Ended up not using Leech Seed that often, though it could be used for more life drain if it turned out to be necessary.

Galvantula: Thunder / Bug Buzz / Energy Ball / Thunder Wave
    After looking at the Electric types available in the game, this one had me hooked. The fact that it was Bug as well did not make things worse. Thunder Wave gave me paralysis support, which was very helpful when capturing Pokemon, and Compoundeyes allowed Thunder to be useful due to improved accuracy. Bug Buzz for secondary STAB, and Energy Ball as I could not find any other more useful move.

Haxorus: False Swipe / Shadow Claw / Dragon Claw / Dragon Dance
    Out of the Dragons available, this one had interested me for a long time, and I just love its name. False Swipe was awesome for capturing Pokemon, the other moves were better when it came to real battling. After a few Dragon Dances, it could sweep entire teams with Dragon Claw.

Sigilyph: Psychic / Shadow Ball / Air Slash / Fly
    Needed a Flying type as I needed Fly, and this one looked interesting, I just love its design. Magic Guard was also awesome. As it has better Special Attack than Physical attack, I based its moveset around Special attacks, Psychic and Air Slash were given while Shadow Ball allowed it to do more damage to opposing Ghost and Psychic types.

Seismitoad: Drain Punch / Earthquake / Strength / Surf
    When it was about a Water type (or rather a Surfer), it stood between this guy and Carracosta. I decided to use Seismitoad as it was available a bit earlier. Tympole was the first member of my team that I captured after Snivy. Surf was the main reason I used it, Earthquake for secondary STAB, Drain Punch allowed it to drain life from opponents, and Strength was mainly since I did not want to use another HM slave for that.

Chandelure: Will-O-Wisp / Flamethrower / Shadow Ball / Energy Ball
    Wanted a Fire Type as well, Litwick was the only one to catch my interest. Being Ghost as well did not make it worse. Will-O-Wisp was great for burning opponents, Flamethrower and Shadow Ball were its main attacking moves while Energy Ball could murder Water types that thought they could defeat it. Flash Fire allowed it to absorb Fire attacks from opponents as well.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

See Sig :3

Miju/Samurott
    Careful & Highly Curious
    item - Shell Bell
    Ability - Torrent
    ~Razor Shell
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Aqua Jet
    ~Megahorn

My first and favorite Pokemon from Unova. It's my main Pokemon for this game. It's my partner, simply put =D Razor Shell is the main attack, with Aqua Jet in case we need to strike first. There have been multiple times when Miju uses Swords Dance, gets knocked down to Torrent. Aqua Jet is always there to save the match B] Megahorn is cool, and has some nice coverage too.

I'd like to remember all of it's victories, but we'll make some more for sure ;P

Pikachu
    Hardy & Often lost in thought
    item - Light Ball..when it comes out ^^;
    Ability - Static
    ~Electro Ball
    ~Subsitute
    ~Agility
    ~Return

My PKTOPIA Pikachu. Got her in 2007 on New Years..Nice way to get my first Surfing Pikachu :3 Fought in lots of battles during 4th gen, especially on PBR. But Surf had to be left behind, and so did her Light Ball ;-; She doesn't have the best moveset or even the best options anymore, but she's a favorite of mine. The moves that she does have are mostly experimental atm. It's still the most balanced Pikachu I have with nice Attack and Sp.Attack. Going to re-EV train her and see what we can do until a Light Ball comes our way.

Terri/Stoutland
    Relaxed & Scatters things often
    item - Leftovers
    Ability - Intimidate
    ~Return
    ~Roar
    ~Ice Fang
    ~Crunch

My first capture in Unova. I love dogs, and I love fluffy, so I had to get one. Thought I'd get one at route 1, but I didnt find any o_o Still, glad I got the one that I did. It's a great powerhouse, and has nice defenses too. Relaxed nature and Intimidate is a nice combination. Roar was really good against a TrickRoom team. Kept using Roar on Bronzong while the other two fought the rest of my opponents team xD If she ever teams up with an Entry hazard Pokemon it'll be nice too.

Sunshine/Unfezant
    Relaxed & Hates to lose
    item - Flying Gem
    Ability - Big Pecks
    ~Sky Attack
    ~Roost
    ~Tailwind
    ~Featherdance

I sometimes get crap for using Unfezant..But despite not having a-lot of attacks, she's still good. Pretty durable and fast, so she supports everyone pretty well. Her Featherdance with Terri's Intimidate is the main reason we beat Cynthia's Garchomp, and Marshal at the League. Tailwind is also helpful since my Pokemon are a bit low on Speed. When she does attack with Sky Attack, I want her to strike well, so I gave her a Flying Gem.

Braviary took my attention away from Pidove during the pre-release days, and is still my favorite Flying type. But that won't stop me from playing with Sunshine XP

Lillil/Lilligant
    Modest & Mischeivous
    item - Big Root
    Ability - Chlorophyll
    ~Giga Drain
    ~Dream Eater
    ~Sleep Powder
    ~Quiver Dance

The in-game trade Pokemon from Nacrene city I did kinda want Own Tempo at first, but despite that Petal Dance thing being stronger, I grew to like this moveset for her more. Chlorophyll is actually pretty useful when we run into those Drought Teams online anyway XD For a while we had Leech Seed in the place of Dream Eater, but then I got tired of having one attacking move on her :S I didnt even know that she could learn Dream Eater, but I like having it. So with that I gave her the Big Root. If she's gonna be using all Drain-Based moves, why not? She can get back any health lost during Quiver Dance :3

I knew ahead of time that I wanted a Lilligant..It's one of the best looking Pokemon I've ever seen ^-^ And I just couldn't pass up one that's easy to get, has a fitting Nature & perfect IV's either XP

Cinnamon/Cinccino
    Docile & Highly persistent
    item - King's Rock
    Ability - Technician
    ~Tail Slap
    ~Wake Up Slap
    ~Thunder Wave
    ~Bullet Seed

The cutest thing ever :3 Sometimes I call her Cinnamon-Stix just because :B It eventually became the 6th member of my team during our playthrough. I trained her for a while for her to learn Wake-Up-Slap, and I wanted her to evolve so I tried to find a Shiny Stone for some time too. After a while I let her stay on the team since she got so much progress in. Having Technician was a lucky first-time capture XD Her Wake-Up-Slap works well together with Lillil's Sleep Powder. Sing is just too inaccurate for me..

Nina/Leavanny
    Quirky & Scatters things often
    item - Scope Lens
    Ability - Chloropyll
    ~Leaf Blade
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Shadow Claw
    ~Entrainment

My Pinwheel Forest Sewaddle. As soon as I caught it during the Team Plasma chase, it was already showing off it's Tiger Blood(WINNING!!). Entrainment is more useful than it seems. It once got rid of Sand Force and stopped us from getting totally swept :s Next to that, she and Lillil work on my Sun Team, so she can pass on Chlorophyll Speed to other party members.

Reshiram
    Adamant & Often dozes off
    Ability - Turbo Blaze
    ~Fusion Flare
    ~Draco Meteor
    ~Flame Charge
    ~Blue Flare

The reason for me choosing Black Version. White had Lilligant, Braviary and Reuniclus, and I wanted them all more than the Black exclusives. This guy was the game breaker. I could get them all via trading anyway, but I really wanted to experience the story with Reshiram over Zekrom. It's elegant appearence & epic typing are what got me in the pre-release days. And I just loved the story set-up for it.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

My team:

Spheal (when turned into a Walrein):
    Ice Beam
    Aqua Ring
    Substitute
    Frost Breath

Hydreigon:
    Surf
    Hyper Voice
    Dragon Pulse
    Flamethrower

Nidoking:
    Ice Beam
    Earth Power
    ThunderBolt
    Flamethrower

Scizor:
    U-turn
    Pursuit
    Brick Break
    Bullet Punch

Chandelure:
    Psychic
    Energy Ball
    Shadow Ball
    Flamethrower

Aerodactyl:
    Fly
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Hone Claws

I'm about to challenge the new Elite Four.

Serperior lv. 70
    Adamant

Swords Dance
    Leaf Blade
    Toxic
    Strength

Archeops lv. 70
    Lonely

Fly
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Simipour lv. 70
    Gentle(accident)

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Work Up
    Brick Break

Haxorus lv. 74
    Naughty

Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Brick Break

Excadrill lv. 71
    Adamant

Swords Dance
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    X Scissor

Reshiram lv. 70
    Mild

Flamethrower
    Dragon Pulse
    Extrasensory(over psychic for more pp)
    Shadow Ball
    Formerly, Chariking

Quote Originally Posted by ~-Overheat-~ View Post
    I'm about to challenge the new Elite Four.

Serperior lv. 70
    Adamant

Swords Dance
    Leaf Blade
    Toxic
    Strength

Archeops lv. 70
    Lonely

Fly
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Simipour lv. 70
    Gentle(accident)

Surf
    Ice Beam
    Work Up
    Brick Break

Haxorus lv. 74
    Naughty

Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Earthquake
    Brick Break

Excadrill lv. 71
    Adamant

Swords Dance
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    X Scissor

Reshiram lv. 70
    Mild

Flamethrower
    Dragon Pulse
    Extrasensory(over psychic for more pp)
    Shadow Ball
    I advise training some more, say to 75 with the highest being 77, im actually at 80 and still havent beat them even though i could. Guess i just dont wanna beat the WHOLE game yet. Good movesets btw, i found toxic a scam though and taking Extrasenory over Psychic just for pp is insane to me, if you want a more powerful move just make sure you have some ethers and max elixers.
    Last edited by Mr. pokedude; 23rd May 2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Dear signature:

I will never master your power, and will always be nothing, so as revenge? This super glue note, which is stuck to your signature hand, will implode along with you, in minus ten minutes.

I'm have just finished Dragonspiral tower

Serperior lv 45
    Leaf blade
    Giga Drain
    Coil
    Slam
    Good wall and has high speed. He is good looking and is just overall awsome

Conkeldurr lv 44
    Rock slide
    Strengh
    Brick break
    Bulk Up
    Awsome attack stat and has high hp so he can deal with having slow speed

Unfezant F lv 42
    Aerial ace
    FLy
    Echoed voice
    Quick attack
    Looks cool And I like her, Not a big fan of the male one though

Carracosta lv 42
    Waterfall
    Crunch
    Surf
    Rockslide
    Looks cool and has good attack stat

Vanillish lv 42
    Ice beam
    Mirror shot
    Uproar
    Icy wind
    Cool Pokemon awsome SP attack and is a Ice cream. Only down side is it's speed

Lampent lv 42
    Hex
    Flameburst
    Fire Blast
    Willo-wisp
    GOod Pokemon overall looks cool and has good Sp attack

My White team:
    Triton
    Favourite Unova starter, and I don't like ditching starters.
    Suri
    Been with me since the beginning of my Unova journey, and it's good for weakening Pokémon.
    Artemis
    Favourite Flyer, needed to replace frail Swanna.
    Apate
    Best Fire-type in Unova, amazing Special Attack.
    Kratos
    Very fast and has great Attack.
    Lerna
    I love Hydreigon's design, and it has amazing strength.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 23rd May 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Default A Grand Post for all of my teams

Alright, so here I am. I've had three teams thus far, and plan on making a fourth one. I started out with my "dream team" in Pokemon White. They had a theme of "color" names.

• Samurott ("Blue"). Male. My starter. Had an Impish nature and poor IVs, so he really wasn't a good fighter.
    • Lilligant ("Green"). Female. Caught her in Pinwheel Forest and she became one of my best Grass-types.
    • Darmanitan ("Red"). Male. Caught on Route 4 and was a total beast. Easily one of the strongest on the team, probably beating out the Scrafty I had.
    • Scrafty ("Yellow"). Male. Also caught on Route 4, and won the E4 challenge for me. Fell in love with it. This one used a Hi Jump Kick/Bulk Up set.
    • Braviary ("White"). Male. Traded from a Serebii user and hatched in my White version. It was a total beast early on when the rest of my team wasn't so great, and remained a strong fighter and possibly my strongest bird.
    • Seismitoad ("Navy"). Male. Caught as a Tympole just west of Nacrene for Elesa's Gym. Ultimately, he was a stronger Water-type than my Samurott.
    • Reuniclus ("Lime"). Female. Caught as a Solosis east of Nimbasa. Lime had a really bad nature (one that lowered Sp. Atk), so even though I rotated Pokemon with this team, I hardly ever used Lime.

Next, in my Black version, I made a new team. This one had a loose color theme, though I sort of gave up halfway through and just went with a "fitting" theme. This team was ported to my White game pack when I decided to do a run with all three Starters.

• Emboar ("Amber"). Female. My starter. I started loving this line again after I used her here.
    • Leavanny ("Leaf"). Female. Caught in Pinwheel Forest and totally beasted against Team Plasma. Leavanny became one of the strongest on the team, next to Excadrill.
    • Frillish (no nickname). Male. I had just captured Frillish when I decided I'd start over in Black with all three Starters. So I traded over Frillish to my White version without having ever evolved, nicknamed, or really used it.
    • Cinccino ("Mint"). Male. I caught a Minccino on a whim (having really loved it when it was first revealed) and ended up adoring it with Technician. Cinccino was actually really awesome and exceeded my expectations.
    • Beartic ("Teddy"). Male. I caught Beartic as a Cubchoo just north of Mistralton (it was Wintertime) to have a better edge on Skyla and, eventually, Drayden (though I never got to fight Drayden).
    • Excadrill ("Scar"). Male. I caught Excadrill as a Drilbur to help me with Elesa, as I had nothing else but a Pignite, a Swadloon, and a Minccino at the time. Excadrill became a super-powerhouse when he evolved and learned Rock Slide.

Unfortunately, my White version disappeared, and so all of the above Pokemon were lost, along with many others.

Meanwhile, in Black, I had started a new team. This team had a color theme, but this time it was not basic colors, but more specific hues and gem names.

• Serperior ("Emerald"). Male. Serperior was my "starter" in this run. Surprisingly, Serprior helped a lot in N's castle, and overall was a fairly good Grass-type Pokemon. He probably would be better if he had a non-neutral nature, though.
    • Emboar ("Garnet"). Male. I traded over a Tepig egg that knew Superpower, which made Emboar ten times stronger, and much earlier. I love it.
    • Samurott ("Azure"). Male. I traded over an Oshawott egg that knew Night Slash, Surf, and Ice Beam. Needless to say, this Samurott is 100x better than my original Samurott.
    • Scrafty ("Gold"). Female. I traded over a Scraggy egg that knew Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, and Zen Headbutt. Scrafty is probably the strongest Pokemon on my team, although all of them are very strong.
    • Crustle ("Rocky"). Male. I caught Rocky as a Dwebble in the Resort Desert, to help me with Elesa. I caught him along with a Sandile. Dwebble helped me more, so it ended up staying on my team, and after it gained Shell Smash, it was a fast favorite and a big help. Retired.
    • Emolga ("Minipete"). Male. I traded a Boldore for Minipete and was stunned at how good the Emolga was. I've never really used Electric-types, but Minipete was amazingly good, and with its electric moves and Acrobatics, he ended up inadvertently staying on my team. Retired.
    • Golurk ("Cobalt"). No gender. I caught a Golett and spent a lot of time training it so that it would evolve (so that I could finally have a Fly-er). I ended up not using Golurk much. I've been somewhat disappointed with it. Retired.
    • Gliscor ("Amethyst"). Female. I caught a Gligar after beating the E4 and went to great lengths in order to evolve it. I haven't been disappointed, as Gliscor is one of my favorite Pokemon. Acrobatics really helped it this gen.

And for my upcoming run of my new copy of White, I plan on making a team based off of the favorites I had from my lost White copy.

I've already made a Tympole egg that knows Earth Power, and I'm in the process of breeding for a nicely-natured Rufflet.

Samurott:
    Level: 73
    Moves: Razor Shell, Hydro Pump, Megahorn, Water Pulse

Braviary
    Level: 71
    Moves: Fly, Crush Claw, Superpower, Sky Drop

Volcarona:
    Moves: Silver Wind, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
    (Yes, it's the Relic Castle one)

Ferrothorn
    Moves: Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Metal Claw, Iron Defense

Bisharp
    Level: 72
    Moves: Slash, Metal Claw, Cut, Night Slash

Mienfoo
    Level: 38
    Moves: Swift, Jump Kick, Force Palm, Drain Punch
    (Currently raising)
    Last edited by MegaMew2; 25th May 2011 at 6:01 AM.
        Spoiler:- The Awesome Banner:
    ^Credit goes to Tyranitarquake for the awesome banner!
    Leaving for a long time. Goodbye.

I'm building a post game team with White Forest Pokemon. So far I have:

Gallade
    Salamence
    Magmortar

But anyway, my team that I beat the main story with is:

Samurott level 82
    Haxorus level 80
    Zekrom level 80
    Hydreigon level 80
    Archeops level 80
    Victini level 80

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

1.) Emboar (M)
    Lv.: 100

Moves:
    - Flare Blitz
    - Brick Break
    - Flamethrower
    - Low Sweep

I chose Emboar because, whenever I start a new Pokemon game, I always seem to pick the fire starter in the game. Also, because looked just so cute! At first, Emboar looked kind of ugly, to be honest. Now, it's design is actually growing on me.

2.) Zoroark (M)
    Lv.: 85

Moves:
    - Night Daze
    - Foul Play
    - Shadow Claw
    - Night Slash

I swear, this Pokemon is going to hit Lucario status in regards to coolness one of these days, If it hasn't already! I chose Zoroark because I knew at first blush that when I saw it, it would make an excellent addition to my team!

3.) Excadrill (F)
    Lv. 79

Moves:
    - Earthquake
    - Drill Run
    - Dig
    - X-Scissor

When I was choosing my White team at first, I knew I had to have some Pokemon that could take on Electric types with ease (well, most electric types with ease! I'm looking in your direction Elesa!). When I first caught my Drilbur, I didn't even realize it was a female! Excadrill is like my Nidoqueen of this generation!

4.) Cofagrigus (M)
    Lv. 80

Moves:
    - Shadow Ball
    - Mean Look
    - Psychic
    - Energy Ball

When I saw Cofagrigus's design I had to put him on my team immediately! I mean who wouldn't want a Pokemon that looks like a freaking coffin? I'm especially happy with Cofagrigus because it's the only Pokemon on my team that has the most diverse movepool.

5.) Simipour (M)
    Lv. 79

Moves:
    - Waterfall
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Scald

Got to have the customary water Pokemon on my team in case there's anywhere I need to surf/climb waterfalls! I also really wanted to have one of the new generations elemental monkeys on my team!

6.) Hydreigon (M)
    Lv. 79

Moves:
    - Draco Meteor
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Fly

Last but certainly not least, the customary Dragon-type that I always put on my team since SoulSilver. I chose Hydreigon because It's the only Gen. 5 Dragon Pokemon (other than Zekrom, but it's legendary, and I wasn't planning on using a legendary for my team this generation) that can learn Fly.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Okay, so I needed a Pokemon with Fly, and the only Birds I like are Normal/Flying. I figured a strong original Pokemon would be a good addition to the team too, and I've always liked Charizard. For the most part, seems to be one of the more popular starters.

- Dragon Pulse
    - Flamethrower
    - Focus Blast
    - Fly

I've always had a soft spot for Arcanine, and Luxray. I figured I'd include the both of them in my team; and they're the only two without HM Moves. Was a bit tedious getting both Body Slam and Close Combat breed into the moveset, but I've since prevailed.

- Thunder Fang
    - Body Slam
    - Close Combat
    - Flamethrower

Swampert (in my opinion) is the coolest of all the starters, and only has one weakness (Grass 4). Learns a good set of moves, and obviously I needed a Pokemon with Surf. Swampert's predesessor was a Jellicent; Ghost types make for great contenders when facing Fighting or Normal types.

- Stomp
    - Earthquake
    - Hammer Arm
    - Surf

Needed a Pokemon with Strength, Aggron looks the part, and has many resistances. Aggron's predecessor was a Nidoqueen. Serperior before that, though the moveset for Serperior is appalling.

- Iron Head
    - Bulldoze
    - Rock Slide
    - Strength

Again, as with Arcanine I've always had a soft spot for Luxray. Again, comes without a HM move, and again was a bit tedious getting the moves of Ice Fang, Night Slash and Take Down breed into the moveset.

- Ice Fang
    - Night Slash
    - Take Down
    - Wild Charge

Quite simple here; I needed a Pokemon with HM Cut. Galade seemed like a worthwhile choice, being of both the Psychic and Fighting type too. Figured why now?

- Leaf Blade
    - Night Slash
    - Aerial Ace
    - Cut
    Last edited by Yungerer; 23rd May 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Urvogel
    Jolly, Defeatist
    - Acrobatics
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Fly

Despite the disAbility, Archeops has a great design, and it helps that I'm a dinosaur nut. I've been training him up to replace to my Unfezant, and he's already proven to been a powerhouse.

Stir-fry
    Docile, Gluttony
    - Flamethrower
    - Acrobatics
    - Crunch
    - Grass Knot

Simisear, you've been with me since the start and I doubt I'm gonna replace you. Flamethrower for STAB, Grass Knot to cover weaknesses to Water/Rock/Ground, Acrobatics for power, and Crunch for Ghosts and Psychics.

Wattweb
    Quirky, Compoundeyes
    - Thunder
    - Bug Buzz
    - Energy Ball
    - Toxic

I love love love Galvantula. It's typing means it only gets two of Bug's weaknesses, which is great. Thunder hits like a truck, Energy Ball hits pesky Grounds, and Toxic because spiders are known for venom.

Yusei
    Adamant, Minus
    - Gear Grind
    - Shift Gear
    - Return
    - Volt Switch

Regardless of its shallow movepool, Klinklang is amazing. Really cool design, and great stats. My team tends to have a Rock weakness, so Steel's resistance to it (among the other 10) is always a nice plus.

Daizake
    Mild, Mold Breaker
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Brick Break
    - Earthquake

Dragons are awesome. Axes are awesome. Therefore an axe-dragon is doubly awesome. I originally caught it for Mold Breaker in preparation for Eelektross, and I've always had a Dragon on my team since Ruby.

Shellgun
    Naive, Torrent
    - Surf
    - Return
    - Ice Beam
    - Megahorn

I never neglect my starter. I was sold on Oshawott from day one, and it turning into a samurai sea lion with a great 'stache makes it even better. It hits hard and fast with amazing coverage, and a big favorite of mine.

Members on Rotation

More Dragons! Along with a steel antelope and a pigeon/pheasant hybrid. I don't rotate Pokemon around as often as I'd like, but I'm gonna work on that. Anyways, Zekrom's awesome, Hydriegon's a great Special Sweeper, Cobalion has a x4 Rock resistance, and I like the Pidove line no matter what anyone else says.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast