Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

Not really. someone did this would show shiny meganium, totodile, and quilava. then right when i hit selected they pick crap pokes like patrat and cryoganl
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

My question is: why someone who hacks needs to trade pokemons? He could have any pokemon he wants, why trading? If it's a favour to another person, I could understand (like a shiny legendary for a patrat, just to do some "charity"), but why would one trade hacked pokemons in the first place?
    Anyway I had some luck getting some interesting pokemons (like zorua, eevee, Unova starters I didn't have, etc...), but most people you meet have ridicolous requests: they show you a panpour (yes, uncommon but not that rare), and they don't accept anything for it.
    But the people I hate more are those who show you lvl. 100 pokemons, shinies, legendaries, when my signature clearly says "I would like to trade X" or "No Rare"...
    Also, I hate that you can't ask for a pokemon you didn't see. If you want a specific legendary, like a Kyogre, how do you say that?
    Last edited by DarthGalm; 29th July 2012 at 6:50 PM.

Yea I hate that as well. It's a pain trying to get ahold of some Pokemon due to it. Had a little luck last night though , got a Flygon for a Crobat. So that turned out ok.

@ Imanokie12: Had that happen too . They'd put up something I'm interested in, and then try the old switcheroo. When I run into that, I'm like: 'no go' and I disconnect.
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 30th July 2012 at 8:55 PM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

i haven't had much luck at all. i find the trade forums on here to be much more helpful
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.

Fairly good luck I guess. Got an Phoine while I traded an level 1 Torchic and a Thunderus while I traded an level 1 Cyndaquil, so pretty good luck I guess? :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I have recieved a Rattata with illegal IVs, a Jynx with illegal IVs and EVs over one thousand, and a shiny Victini that knew Hydro Pump.

'Nuff said.

I get tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! many NON-HACK! shinies on GTS Negotiations! It's like they're not even rare. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

i went back on to see if i found any good pokemon on there and i found some black exclusives. and guess what?... they didn't want a lvl.9 zekrom in return.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.

lol a few months after B/W was released, if you had zorua, you could get a lot of stuff in negotiations. So I breeded Zorua like crazy, and I got a lot of starters, and a phione =) .
    My White FC: 3267-6107-5199

I'm collecting starters. So far I have:

and everything from Unova. ^^

http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=762

I've been looking on the GTS and I can't find anyone that ISN'T looking for a lv. 9 and under Reshiram or Zekrom!!
    Hiya!

Anyone want to make friends on X and Y?
    FC: 1263-5665-6444
    Safari: Galvantula, Dedenne, and Helioptile
    Looking For: Normal w/ Eevee, Dark w/Absol, Dragon w/ Sliggo, Fire w/ Charmeleon and/or Ninetails!

I've got Pokemon X! Xerneas FTW!

I use GTS negotiations because I find it thrilling to trade with people from Japan and everywhere else where I will never visit. I think it's cool getting a Japanese pokemon because you can use it while doing MM to increase the chances of a shiny. The best I have ever gotten was a Flygon for a shiny Weavile. I don't even remember where I got the Trapinch I evolved it from, probably another trade. But I think it's fun.

i left an entei for raikou.... ireceived a shiny raikou!!!!!
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

You can't really tell if you get a legit pokemon or not in the gts they can make it look legit. But the best I got is a hopefully legit Audino level 100 and aerodactyl level 100
    Pokemon Black FC :2280 2971 8079

I've become very annoyed with the GTS Negotiations. Everyone just wants to spam the unhappy face and have absolutely no regard for the level bracket I chose. No I'm not going to be able to trade you anything for a level 100 Arceus since we're in the Level 1 to 49 bracket which means I don't want to trade any pokemon over level 49!

I got Giratina lv 1, Dream Radar Dialga, B2/W2 Latias and Heatran from GTS Negotiations last week
    Come to my store:Vasu98´s 4th and 5th gen trade shop
    Click here

Name:Valtsu
    Platinum fc:1764 3357 0662
    Black fc:3826 0416 6334
    Black 2 fc: 0734 2759 3497
    3DS Friend Code: 2492 4143 9040

Friend Safari
    Type: Rock
    Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola

GMT+2

Some idiot from Japan tried to trade an oh-so-very-hacked shiny Zekrom. Good thing when I accidentally pushed "trade" it said that the other player's Pokemon were not able to be traded. Whew.

Then some Random German Guy just showed me his shiny collection and left.

My sister however, is now MMing Mudkips. She also picked up some Johto starters and a Gible for a few of the Pokemon I gave her via Poketranfer.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    I've become very annoyed with the GTS Negotiations. Everyone just wants to spam the unhappy face and have absolutely no regard for the level bracket I chose. No I'm not going to be able to trade you anything for a level 100 Arceus since we're in the Level 1 to 49 bracket which means I don't want to trade any pokemon over level 49!
    I hate that as well. I do my best in terms of what I can trade... and a lot of times I get spammed by the unhappy face or someone shows off their high level stuff etc. It gets old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    I hate that as well. I do my best in terms of what I can trade... and a lot of times I get spammed by the unhappy face or someone shows off their high level stuff etc. It gets old fast.
    Same here, before I signed up here I was collecting all the starters and people were trying to pass on obvious hacks to me.I don;t judge people for using them but I just like clean trades you know?

i have gotten i think 3 legit shiny pokes from there. I also got a hacked lugia clone :P but at leats i traded cloned pokes though so nothing lost.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

I got a legit shiny Gastly yesterday on fourth gen in exchange for a Ditto, and nearly traded my Lugia for a level 100 shiny Turtwig holding a Master Ball. However, I didn't get it.

In 5th gen, though, I don't even know where the GTS is.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazure View Post
    Same here, before I signed up here I was collecting all the starters and people were trying to pass on obvious hacks to me.I don;t judge people for using them but I just like clean trades you know?
    Yea it kind of stinks. Don't mind if I get a hack now and then since I understand that some rares are harder to get ahold of... but still, I really don't like getting hacks on purpose -_-. Heck I got a hacked Audino shiny yesterday off of the GTS... caught in the right place, wrong level. Don't really mind all that much though, consider it to be a place holder until I can breed for a legit one.

Had a good time on the GTS recently, got a couple of Thundrus off of it and I got a Kyurem for a Spiritomb . Made my day on that one.

Bad luck. All I ever find is people asking for a Reshiram or Zekrom in exchange for all different kinds of Pokemon.

first time i used it, i put up my shiny gyarados for a totodile, thinking i could take it back. sadlyy, the trade wen t through before i knew what i was doing
    My Firered Team: My Emerald Team:
    My Platinum Team: My Heartgold Team:
    My White Team: My (planned) White 2 Team:
    My (planned) Black 2 Team:

Name: Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Bsugarhigh View Post
    Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

I just got really lucky. Someone gave me a shiny Stoutland for a regular Zorua
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

I just saw a mew level 100 up for trade for a cobalion level 100. It sounded reasonable but I didnt have a cobalion level 100, so I searched that pokemon and I saw a person that wanted a level 100 accelgor for it. So I searched level 100 accelgors and saw someone wanted a level 100 lugia for it(which I have). I traded and eventually I got a level 100 mew for a level 100 lugia.
    Black FC: 0175 1282 4964

Everything Tradeable, PM me

Legendaries

Have:(2)(2)(2)

Looking For:

Shinies

Have:

Looking For: All Shinies

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast