Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

I once got a lugia from a guy for a lapras. It was in a heavy ball and everything came across legitimately. Otherwise I find people showing off hacked masterball shinies...It takes paitence. I usually do it while reading a book Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Well, I actually had luck today I just started playing a preowned Black. The guy before me stopped playing after his 6th badge, so i'm finishing the game and trying to catch legendaries I managed to catch Tornadus and am headimg for E4. However, I wanted to try GTS negotiations and after a few tries one guy offered me Zorua for Gothita and later Registeel (which is from Hoenn and looks legit) , so I gave him my Tornadus. He wanted to trade some more, offering Lugia, Kyogre, Latios, but I couldn't give him anything of value, so we quit
    Current shiny hunt: 1401 eggs hatched so far

HG FC: 1593-0713-2225, OT: Kofola
    Black FC: 1464-3638-2370, OT: Rajec

Current HG Pokedex status: 360 owned

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shinies I traded away:

My Last.fm

Today must be my lucky day, didn't ran into anyone showing off hacked shines and got couple decent trades...got a Cyndaquil and 2 Squirtles, one seems to be from an event(it has Hydro Cannon)
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 9th September 2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I've never been lucky with the GTS negotiations, any time I tried using it, they always did unhappy faces for everything I offered. I don't have many pokemon I'm willing to part with, either it be legends or normal high level pokes. So I don't use it often. Its not like I would get anything good anyway.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

First GTS Negotiations trade of the night... Guy wants to trade dream world Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga for my freshly hatched Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. Did the first trade of Squirtle for Giratina, then I lost the wifi connection on my end and could never reconnect with the guy via rendezvous to complete the trade. Talk about frustrating....

Tried more random trades for awhile but all I got was people giving me frown faces for everything I showed them, but never showed me anything in return.
    Available for trade from Pokemon White:

Looking for
    and miscellaneous other pokemon.

Sometimes I get lucky on the GTS Negotiations, like recently, someone offered me their level 50 Kyogre in exchange for my level 62 Sceptile, but usually, when I trade on there, the people usually show the frown face then disconnect.
    [CENTER]Credit for the awesome banner goes to emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily Forums.

I am actually a guy, even though I have a girl as my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik
    SnooPING AS usual I see?!

My claims:Hilda (Video game character), Rosa/Mei and Yancy/Ruri (Bishies) & Sonic 2 (Video game)!

I have not had very much luck with GTS in general. People go on there expecting that you want to trade a shiny Rayquaza for their level 100 Arceus when really, I just want your Numel. I'm not going to trade you a legendary for your Numel, but I will trade you a Heracross. Not to mention the fact that for the most part, people just leave without even making a trade.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Just traded a DWF Gible for a good natured, HP Ice Chimchar. This person really wanted the Gible.

I got a shiny Ledyba out of it. When the guy first offered it, I swas thinking "Isn't it shiny?" But then he offered another two of those with same colours, so I thought it's just me and my small case of color blindness. He picked a lvl 1 Deino, I picked a jolly Ledyba (didn't even check the natures of others). It came with a few eggmoves and of course a shiny red star. I think it was RNGd, as it's date of hatching is somewhere in 2014 and when I checked the guys OT in Pokecheck, it showed tons of RNGd lvl1 shinies... So yeah, I think I got pretty lucky this time

My Last.fm

Sorry for doubleposting, but this deserves its own post.

I just want to say, Shisune, whoever you are, I really love you! I guess you are girl and that you are German (or you're just playing on a German version with a girl avatar, who knows ), but that's all I know.

The thing is, I started a new game on Black two days ago, but I had help with pokeshifting thanks to two guys from these forums So as soon as I was able to breed, I decided I'm gonna give some Bulbasaur, Mudkip and Torchic away on negotiations. But for almost anhour nearly everyone I met wanted shiny Zekrom or Reshiram, offered hacked underlevelled legends or just showed his Pokemon off and disconnected. Then Shisune happened

It started as usual, I selected my three starters, but I soon saw she has all of them... However, she didn't disconnect, and still wanted to trade... So I tried to show her my Lillipup with Pokerus, and she took it and seemed she really noticed it. And then... Then, we traded. I had more or less one box full of Pokemon that I caught for Pokedex and we traded EVERYTHING! For starters, for Pokemon from other generations... In the end I was left with only a few Pokes that I wanted to keep, my team and my legendaries from previous playthrough... I offered my Kyurem, as a gift of gratitude. She didn't accept. So we exchanged smileys and parted our ways.

What I wanted to say, there are still nice people in the world. And I guess this is what Pokemon should be about, to teach us to be nice and help each other more (yeah I know, kinda cheezy... )

I wish you all good luck, not only on GTS, but generally everywhere

EDIT: Not from Germany. The cartridge is registered to Switzerland.
    Last edited by Shuleek; 14th September 2012 at 4:39 AM.

My Last.fm

I traded a regular Mismagnius for a Reshiram on the GTS negotations. Then I traded that Reshiram for a shiny Onix.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

I traded like a Altaria I just caught for a shiny Suddowoodo

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

i got my first shiny and i only traded a normal ferrothorn. it was also a sf and i relied on it, and it was a key part of my team. it was haxorus.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

I've had load of luck on GTS negotiations i't how i got lvl 100 reshiram,zekrom, rayquaza arceus i even got a lvl 74 kyurem with pokerus. I have GOOD luck!

I had great luck with GTS negotiations today! I traded a Rayquaza to someone for a shiny Staryu~. I have 4 more Rayquazas on White 2 so it's definitely a fine trade. The Staryu is probably cloned but maybe not. It looks legit, and that's all I care about~.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

I got my DW Poliwag from GTS. Since then I've bred them and traded for more DW pokemon here. I'm satisfied.

I just got a shiny flawless fully EV trained Gigalith for a shiny Nature sanctuary Haxorus that I got from the GTS. Bold isn't the best nature for a Gigalith, but it's still pretty awesome, and it looks great as a shiny. It's also the first time I get a SF pokemon from the GTS.

I've used negotiations twice in order to fill my 'dex--both were very frustrating, and only one came through.

First I needed a torchic, but I had the other hoenn starters, so I changed my trainer card to "Want WATER? Give FIRE!" (or something like that), and, when the trade started, I would put up mudkip and treeko and show two happy faces and a sad face, indicating that I was happy with the starters I had, but sad that I didn't have a torchic. After zero luck with that (some people understood what I wanted but didn't have torchic, others, often with full boxes, just kept showing off their shinies), I rearranged seven of my boxes to spell "torchic" and repeated the same thing. After a good long while, somebody finally had a torchic, but wanted a legendary for it just to be mean. Stupid. I ended up getting it from one of my friends...

The second pokemon I needed was vullaby; I changed my card to "need POWER SWAP" (or something like that, again), and showed my rufflet and braviary, in hopes the other party would understand that I needed their Black Version counterparts. I had no luck for a while, but finally someone (who had shown off their shinies at the beginning) understood what I wanted and traded their vullaby for my braviary.

Moral: sometimes people who show off are helpful, sometimes not.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

All Im trying to do is trade my kadabra and get it back but its hard to get anything going because im a noob at this.. i just want an alakazam..

Quote Originally Posted by yourstrulystevo View Post
    All Im trying to do is trade my kadabra and get it back but its hard to get anything going because im a noob at this.. i just want an alakazam..
    It's probably not a good idea to do that on the GTS negotations. Pepole probably won't understand that you want it back. Try asking someone in this thread for help instead: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Pokemon-Thread

Just with a shiny Haxorus. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecatteam View Post
    I've used negotiations twice in order to fill my 'dex--both were very frustrating, and only one came through.

First I needed a torchic, but I had the other hoenn starters, so I changed my trainer card to "Want WATER? Give FIRE!" (or something like that), and, when the trade started, I would put up mudkip and treeko and show two happy faces and a sad face, indicating that I was happy with the starters I had, but sad that I didn't have a torchic. After zero luck with that (some people understood what I wanted but didn't have torchic, others, often with full boxes, just kept showing off their shinies), I rearranged seven of my boxes to spell "torchic" and repeated the same thing. After a good long while, somebody finally had a torchic, but wanted a legendary for it just to be mean. Stupid. I ended up getting it from one of my friends...

The second pokemon I needed was vullaby; I changed my card to "need POWER SWAP" (or something like that, again), and showed my rufflet and braviary, in hopes the other party would understand that I needed their Black Version counterparts. I had no luck for a while, but finally someone (who had shown off their shinies at the beginning) understood what I wanted and traded their vullaby for my braviary.

Moral: sometimes people who show off are helpful, sometimes not.
    If you want starters, the best way to go about is to put: "Want to trade [type]? Here's a hint: [ability]". Only starter Pokemon (and the monkeys) have Overgrow, Torrent or Blaze, and so by putting that most people will understand what you're asking for. Generally it's best to use a signature move or an ability if it's a rare one.

I would like to ask, though, how would someone ask for Pokerus?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

it takes a while to find serious traders, but you find them eventually. i traded a karablast for a shelmet and vice versa to complete my pokedex.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I managed to get a Phione a while back, possibly for a starter though I can't remember. I bred it and recently was able to trade for a Tornadus. As I have White that enabled me to finally capture Landorus.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Default Epic Guy!

I met this awesome guy, where we traded our shinies, like i gave my shiny dragonite for his shiny kingdra, and stuff like that Then i get guys where i give my shiny munna or something and my shiny lanturn and they try and give me pokemon like regular roggenrola, and machop and even at one point. A magikarp.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast