Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

I got a lv. 100 shiny Rayquaza, and a lv. 100 shiny Porygon-Z. :3

Everyone and their mom has a shiny porygon Z lvl 100,dunno why people love to hack it.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

I remember at one point I put a level 36 Samurott up for trade, just to see if I could possibly get other starter pokemon. For some reason the guy decided to trade for it, putting up his level 43 Thundurus up for trade. (o_o; )

Why he did it? Still can't figure out that one. It wasn't like it was a freebie, because he was a new trader like me and was picky about other stuff he wanted from me. But hey, who was I to resist it? I needed my Landorus anyway. (^.^)

There was one time, where I managed to obtain a Zorua which is kinda hard to get without getting the crown beasts event, or the special Celebi.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

The first time I used GTS I was able to get a Reshiram for a slugma.
    NNID:RainbowKirby (StarKirby) 3DS Friend Code:1349-4661-3134 AC:New Leaf Dream Suite:4500-2347-0072

I just got an Imposter Ditto and all the other person wanted was a patrat.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/sy0adu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2445pqo.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit goes to eeveelover824 for the team pose and SM for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by destinydude000 View Post
    some of 'em think we're stupid.
    they give a common pokemon and expect us to trade it with a legendary pokemon.
    but some aren't so bad ,since I collect starters and legendaries, I've collected most of my collection with GTS negotiations!
    Gah. I hate when that happens. I put up something halfway decent and then they put up crap -_-. Drives me nuts. Had that happen once, not for a legendary, but for a Vaporeon... I put it up for trade by mistake... didn't want to trade it... the guy put up a good Pokémon that I wanted... but he kept on asking for the dang Vaporeon... so good bye trade .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

Most of the time it's noobs or hackers, but sometimes you can manage to get a good trade. I got a Cyndaquil, a Treecko, a Whismur, an Aron and a Tornadus.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

I am really begin to hate the negotiations very much right now since close to 60 other players I had to disconnect in a row due to them offering trades like level 100 shiny legendaries that there is no way I can match what they are offering, hacked Pokemon, Pokemon I already have or contstantly giving me the sign on every Pokemon I try to offer.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

I got a zoroak lv. 100 shiny, moltres lv. 100 , marril female with sap sipper and a shiny glaceon
    Last edited by Patri25; 15th July 2012 at 1:47 PM.

I hardly ever use GTS negotations only normal GTS, i did get a squritle though
    My current black/white team lowest level 75 but havent really bothered that much with natures, eggs, evs etc

I have not ever any luck... Mabe one or two time though!

I have claimed a Golbat!

those wackos gave me a suwoodo for a zekrom!!!!! i thought i said i wanted a blaziken

I got two shinies for baby pokemon, it was rather sweet

I've had lots of luck on it. I've gotten most of the legendaries through it, and some Pokemon I haven't seen yet for my dex. Sure I've gotten hacked Pokemon, but I trade those again for genuine shiny's and Pokemon I wanted or needed. For example, a Lv. 100 shiny Charizard that was obviously hacked, for a shiny Lv. 65 Mightyena that travel through time from Hoenn. It even has a Hall of Fame ribbon from when it was on that game. I'm gonna get it even stronger so it can be a champion once again.
    Last edited by PinKunoichi; 23rd July 2012 at 9:26 PM.
    Shinies:

I once got a dream world eevee for like a seismitoad or something. I guess they really like frogs :P

TMP Symbols:

The GTS isn't as crazy as everyone says it is, sure it has thousands of dumb trade requests but it doesn't mean that its impossible to undergo a serious trade. I for one have had luck with the GTS I once got a Japanese Ditto for a regular Ditto I even got a Japanese Archen for a Kabuto. IMO I believe its better to make a request yourself as opposed to searching through the entire GTS.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Standard GTS-
    Yes.
    I've used it very well to raise my collection thus far, maybe 3 hacks over the course of my standard GTS career and all three re-traded for legit gold

Negotiations-
    Yes, though in a lesser amount. I abused it for filling my dex out and after that I cleared any hacks (which were a couple such as that Shiny Porygon Z that's everywhere).

Yeah the system is filled with stupid impossible trades, and negotiations has no middle ground between newbie and collection crazed individual- but I've made my initial 'money' from using them and now can grow a lot faster because I used them in the past :3

Black FC= 0305 1181 5627
    3DS FC = 0103 9951 6690

I believe the only valuable thing I recieved was a shiny japanese kyogre.

I believe in my first trade in gave away a lv 80 giratina that I absolutely loved..... for a shiny porygon z. I still regret that idiotic trade, and I feel stupid whenever it comes to mind.

It's absolutely ridiculous when you do the request thing, almost every single time people wanted a lv 1 reshiram or zekrom, it really pissed me off.

Oh and yes, why are shiny porygon-z's everywhere?
    Last edited by GreatGonzales; 24th July 2012 at 8:23 PM.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    I believe the only valuable thing I recieved was a shiny japanese kyogre.

I believe in my first trade in gave away a lv 80 giratina that I absolutely loved..... for a shiny porygon z. I still regret that idiotic trade, and I feel stupid whenever it comes to mind.

It's absolutely ridiculous when you do the request thing, almost every single time people wanted a lv 1 reshiram or zekrom, it really pissed me off.

Oh and yes, why are shiny porygon-z's everywhere?
    A hacker managed to make cloned Porygon-Z that looked like they came from an event.

Heck yea I've been successful. Just found an idiot who would accept anything if it looked good, so all I would do was give him things that looked powerful but I could get another of, and he gave me some great schtuff in return, although none was amazing.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by CorkaCola View Post
    Either you get the noobs who do not hav enough Pokemon to trade or you get uber collectors who have multiple legendaries and expect the same in return...The system was a good innovation, but it needs major revisions.
    I agree.

I've had it with GTS negotiations. People are always trying to trade you useless junk.

I think a few good things to add to it would be to let others see the description of where they met the Pokemon and the OT.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibaleyes View Post
    I give out my RNGed pokemon for random stuff on GTS Negociations. Depends on my mood and how much I like the other person. If they seem grateful/legit, then I'm usually pretty generous.

As for the people who have all level 100 (usually hacked) shinies and will accept nothing less.. I flash them my shiny Ho-oh and disconnect. =P
    Lol. Some people are so unreasonable. I show them my shiny Virizion and I disconnect.

I only just started using it (more like just figured out about it... OTL)

I think I've been doing pretty well... I was terrify that maybe I traded for a hacked Japanese Natu and a Hacked LV 100 Japanese Kyurem with a life orb... but they seem legitimate.

I thought the Natu was hacked because it said met at Route 5... but it turns out you can get them on route five in BW2 as a swarm.

I've had my most luck with Japanese trainers crazy early in the morning. I got a Zorua, Japanese Dratini, Japanese Eevee (omg *crosses fingers* Maybe I'll breed a shiny). Though I did get a Squirtle, Quilava and Chimchar from some nice US people.
    My babies
    White
    ♀Apricot/♀Basil/♀Soufflé/♀Tomato/♀Pumpkin/♂Porridge

I can breed Zorua and any starters if you need them. Looking for pokemon from gen1-gen4 to fill my dex

Yea I really don't like when people have those kinds of shinies or who try to only get rare Pokemon. Heck I've been running into so many disconnectors that I'm just sick and tired of GTS negotiations. It's like negotiating with a hole in the head. Been trying to get either a Chansey, Magmar or an Electabuzz, and I've had no luck. Yes I don't have rares that I can trade, but geez, it's not like I'm trying to rip other people off either . It's a right pain in the butt.

Also I got one of those shiny Porygon-Z's, deleted it, but I didn't mind it too much since it made said Pokemon show up in my games Pokedex .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast