Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

I have a ton of lv 100 and legendary pokemon, including the sceptile lv 100 from emerald,
    so i had a ton of luck with getting legendaries and rare and shinies, and i filled my pokedex
    like a month after getting the game

Durant Approves

Well I don't like to hack so that was one of the only times I've done it but I traded a Shiny Mewtwo for a probably also hacked Kyogre. :/ I also have gotten plenty of things and crap, but I can't remember, these days I just end up not getting to trade since my offers aren't very good.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

My last successful GTS negotiation was when I got DW female Dratini.
    Too bad I've SR'ed shiny Dratini. I rarely use GTS, more b/c I don't have my own wi-fi.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I wish I could say GTS negotiations is a success. Heres what I mean: The OT offers me a Lvl. 20 Scyther, which I have been wanting for some time, and I offer up my Lvl. 37 Charizard. I get one of the faces so Im like "Maybe he has one" then I offer a Glaceon. Same response. I decide to see a reaction when I offer a Reshiram, I get a . Logged out immediately. But this isnt even as bad as what is going on in the regular GTS.

My GTS Negotiations have been great haha i have built up a box of shinys based solely on breeding starters and trading relitively common pokemon. I got a LVL 100 Shiny Zoruark for my LVL 100 Mudkip, and a Shiny LVL 100 Haxorus for my LVL 45 Rikou.
    Shinies For Trade-
    DW For Trade- DWF DW
    Legends For Trade-
    Events For Trade- SMR2010 UT WSHMKR lvl 100 PKTOPIA

Looking For Shiny- UTOR EV'd UTOR EV'd EV'd EV'd
    Looking For DW- Starters
    Looking For EV Trained Health/Attack/Defence
    PM ME
    Looking For Batte Subway Items!!! Especially EV Training Items!!
    Returned to find my clan disbanded so I'm looking for a new one.

Man, this is seriously getting very annoying. I keep getting people offering shinies but they keep giving me the face including a lot of my legendaries until I offer my level 100 shiny Latios when they give me the , I quickly end the trade. I also quickly end the trade as soon as they offer a level 100 shiny Porygon-Z as part of the three they are offering which I know for a fact most if not all are hacked. I am also getting tired of the Japanese players who for some guess that either I am a American or they have dealt with me before will quickly end the trade without doing anything which gets me seriously pissed off.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

I got a Lv. 81 Infernape for a Lv. 1 Rotom. But then I put up another Rotom on the GTS and got a Mew.

I havent had much luck with negotiations myself. I did manage to snag a charmander and mudkip, but everyone else wants legendary or shiny pokemon.

I cant even get a Reshiram off the regular GTS for the dex entry because all of the people want lvl 9 and under Zekroms or Reshirams.
    Last edited by Landroval; 15th August 2012 at 8:47 PM.
    Current shiny hunt:
    Whatever I come across in Y.

Current endgame goal: Have all possible #001-#718 boxed in shiny form with legit pokemon
    Progress: 56 out of 718 shinies

FC: 3196-4076-7050
    Flying: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Fletchinder.

i have got many legit shinies from gts neogations it has been good to mee
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

I got a Grumpig for a Camerupt the other day for my W2 dex, it was good in the Negotiations that day.

Best luck heres a few of what people have traded me for quite bad pokemon. I cant remember the ones i traded but....:

Lv100 Zekrom (in black)
    Lv100 Groudon
    Lv100 Kyogre
    Lv78 Mewtwo
    Lv100 Mewtwo
    Lv100 Shiny Blastoise
    Lv50 Shiny UT Rayquaza
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Man, this is seriously getting very annoying. I keep getting people offering shinies but they keep giving me the face including a lot of my legendaries until I offer my level 100 shiny Latios when they give me the , I quickly end the trade. I also quickly end the trade as soon as they offer a level 100 shiny Porygon-Z as part of the three they are offering which I know for a fact most if not all are hacked. I am also getting tired of the Japanese players who for some guess that either I am a American or they have dealt with me before will quickly end the trade without doing anything which gets me seriously pissed off.
    This is exactly why I think the GTS is not a success. People always expect legendaries or shinies.
    My Pokemon White FC: 4728-4965-2910
    My Pokemon White 2 FC: 4513-8303-2953

I always get ripped off by someone who hacks with lvl100 shinies in master balls. Or on the gts someone who want lvl1 reshiram or zekrom
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

I always get ripped off by someone who hacks with lvl100 shinies in master balls. Or on the gts someone who want lvl1 reshiram or zekrom
    I LOVE MIENFOO AND LUCARIO AND GLALIE AND FLYGON AND SCEPTILE AND GALLADE AND SHINY HUNTING AND INFERNAPE

In GTS negotiations I have been left with hacks and one time I was given a LEGIT shiny dragonite and LEGIT shiny lv100 seismitoad I had them both checked and they "check" out

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiitalian View Post
    This is exactly why I think the GTS is not a success. People always expect legendaries or shinies.
    Yep . It's hard to get a hold of legit stuff. I like to collect shinies, sure... but I like to have fun on there as well. It's not all about the shiny hunting, it's just the fun of finding anything legit on there. The whole lv. 9 and under thing gets on my nerves. -_-
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Just had someone offer me a shiny Torterra.. caught with a master ball of all things...
    Current shiny hunt:
    Whatever I come across in Y.

Current endgame goal: Have all possible #001-#718 boxed in shiny form with legit pokemon
    Progress: 56 out of 718 shinies

FC: 3196-4076-7050
    Flying: Pidgey, Tranquill, and Fletchinder.

only got 1 legit shiny everybody give me the "" face 2,309 times unless i offer a legendary or shiny

FC:1891-1694-6992

I think I did a stupid move that someone offered me a DW Ho-Oh for my Rayquaza, which I did not do any research on until I accepted the trade which a lot of places said Ho-Oh with its hidden ability is not yet out anywhere and the only way you can get one at this time is by cheating aka using the AR to get a hacked version.

Quote Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I think I did a stupid move that someone offered me a DW Ho-Oh for my Rayquaza, which I did not do any research on until I accepted the trade which a lot of places said Ho-Oh with its hidden ability is not yet out anywhere and the only way you can get one at this time is by cheating aka using the AR to get a hacked version.
    Afaik, it is out.

Many places also say Imposter Ditto, DW Abra, Breloom, etc.. isn't out - even it is.. It's outdated info.

http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/genivpokemon.shtml

Ah okay, but I think it is hacked due a few things my eye caught on was the fact it said Faraway place when I thought it is suppose to say Entree Forest if it is any DW pokemon, its level is at 41 when I thought Ho-Oh's level is suppose to be at between 50 and 70. Better go to the hack check to confirm this.

when i used gts negotiations for the first time i was offering a lvl. 1 archen a,lvl 1 tirtouga from a friend, and a lvl. 1 pansear. many sad faces and disconnects later somebody traded a charmander for my pansear. immediately let charmander breed with ditto. then traded a charmander for a cyndaquil and traded another charmander for a lvl. 50 arcanine,my trades were slowly getting better. on a lvl 51-100 trade with a japanese girl i offered my now lvl. 70 arcanine and lvl. 70 ninetales, person shows a sad face and offers a shiny latias, i offer my untouched lvl 50 zekrom, she shows a happy face, and we traded that person was so nice

I like offering three eggs, then my partner will sometimes offer three eggs and we can trade eggs

... A Lillipup just hatched

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I traded my latias and got a shiny spiratomb.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

I think I got a DW Phanpy and Houndoom (both Male) for a Snivy and a Pansear once. Both legit so far as I can tell.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast