Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Have you had any luck with the GTS negotiations?

After the first couple times on the regular GTS I realized it was too cluttered with requests for hacks for cloning. But GTS negotiations has done me well, when I first started all I had was my Black version and I was able to obtain seven different starters. I think what might be interesting was if the developers put level caps on the pokemon you attempt to put on the GTS or request. e.g. you physicall could not request a Zekrom/Reshiram under level 50. Heck, they could put random checkpoints in the game, like when you attempt to use a pokemon center, and if your party and/or box makeup was different from last time it would run a check on your pokemon, making sure that all of them were catchable on at least one game. for example like if you tried to trade a lv 1 zekrom it would be like, "you have attempted to trade an illegitamate pokemon. deleting..." I would love to see the look on their faces. but yeah, gts negotiations hasn't been as bad for me as it seems it has been to some of you other guys

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

I have gotten a lot, and I mean a loooot of shinies through GTS negotiations :P I have checked and they are all legit
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    White 2 FC: 5072 4104 1923
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

I do OK I guess, today I traded my Chained Shiny Magnemite for a Regular Registeel. I only did it as I love Hoenn Pokemon, and it was 1 of the last 4 I needed to own all of them. The 3 I need are: Regirock, Latias and Deoxys.
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

I usually use GTSN to give away random pokemon i don't want and dex filling.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    I usually use GTSN to give away random pokemon i don't want and dex filling.
    This. Although, I did get a fantastically raised, level 74 Drapion for a Steelix with a terrible nature that I caught on Iron Island, never used at all, and transferred to BW. I was real surprised. I feel a little bad, because that piece of crap Steelix definitely wasn't worth that Drapion.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o8t7cl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Friendcode: 2895-6496-6721
    Message me with yours!

Traded a starter to a newer trained for a Mincino who I think is an uncloned shiny, also got a DWF off-spring Dratini with very nice IVs for my Single battle team, didn't know it was DWF was just giving the guy something he wanted (I had many Dratini from when I transfered my pearl to my white)
    Friend Code: 5157-9187-5773
    Good Serebii Trades: 18 Bad Serebii Trades: 0

I tried to use GTS negotiations but none of my pokemon are worth offering up and without being able to talk to the other person I have found it a pain. Though my legions and legions of charmanders seem to do ok.

I traded one of my tens of Phione away... for a Shiny Surskit. My favorite Pokémon, Shiny. It was so rare.

Another Phione, I got an Oshawott :P I had no Oshawott yet in my Games, and I nedded the dex.

So, yeah. I had some good Trades, I guess.

I got a shiny giratina for a normal rayquaza, and it "LOOKS" legit.

I've had the most luck with simply using standard GTS and offering pokemon that have a similar value to what I'm asking for.
    Black FC: 5373 0752 0865

Pokemon Black Team

I've had pretty good trades on GTSN. Someone traded me their lv.50 Milotic for my lv.10 Tepig (I breed heaps of them). I hate it on GTS how everyone requests a Reshiram or Zekrom lv.9 or under! >

A pretty good trade I got was Lv.40 Shiny Entei for Lv.38 Raichu... I once also got a trade where I traded a Lv.1 Elekid for a Lv.100 Shiny Milotic. It was a nice Milotic...

Yesterday I received a legit (as far as I can tell) 2009 movie giveaway Regigigas (Spanish) for a Bagon. Pretty good if you ask me.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

I got a shiny Scizor for a palkia. Also a shiny darumaka for a mudkip.

I've been able to use it to gather some Pokemon from previous generations (especially the starters).
    My best trade would have to be when I traded a Lv. 1 Tepig for a Lv. 100 Pikachu. I kept thinking that the guy was trolling when he offered it, but when he actually went through with the trade, I was shocked (and incredibly excited). I didn't find anything that suggests its a hack and neither did anyone in the hack check thread. Best trade ever!

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

I've had:
    coffagrigus
    Swampert
    Ninetales
    Scizor
    Emboar
    Porygon-Z
    Scrafty
    Braviary
    Hariyama
    (All shiny)
    Azelf
    Latias
    Mespirit
    (Not shiny)

So far, people have been really unreasonable, at least for me. I'm not asking for legendaries, I'm looking for some simple Pokemon. I'm not going to give you my Lugia in exchange for your Camerupt, and no amount of smiley faces is going to change that.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Personally I haven't but my brother has had a lot of trades for Legendary and starter Pokemon.
    My amazing event darkrai
    On my first SR I got 31 Sp Atk ivs and 29 speed ivs with a Timid Nature.

A few days ago I met a girl who looked like she just started the game all she could were level 21 Pokemon.
    So I gave a level 40 Deino level 30 Buffalant and a level 33 Pawniard. She sent 10 straight smiley faces.
    Not lucky for me but lucky for her.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

someone gave me a lugia for a trecko! i checked it up on pokecheck.org seems pretty legit all greens i think
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

I traed a Lv.100 Reshiram for Any Darkrai, and I ended up with a Shiny Japanese, Lv.100 Darkrai! All legit! Whoo!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I got a bunch of legit shinies for regular pokemon once '^' I occasionally go on there

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

It's a hit-and-miss, annoyingly; sometimes the target (i.e. the person you're trading with) is actually there for trading and you end up getting what you want.

Other times (and this REALLY irritates me) the target is only there for bragging purposes and shows you his/her Pokémon with no intention of trading (this also seems to happen on Global Trade).

Me? Personally? Yes, I've traded with some really kind people and some braggers, but like I said, it's pretty much a hit-and-miss situation, but I tend to stick at it and I recommend everyone does too :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

A level 28 cubchoo for a level 100 haxoaurs
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

The only luck I've ever had is a Phione with Pokerus

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast