I. Introduction

A. I had another thread that was just like this one, but Profesco had closed it, which is fine by me because it was in the worst spot for it to be (And his signature tells me to listen and keep quiet anyway). So this is the newer and better thread! Why is this one newer and better you ask? Well, I'm not allowed to answer that (Hint: It has a special thanks at the end! Those are always awesome). So enough with my garbage, lets get to letter B.

B. Just like I promised in Article 1, Section A, here's Letter B.

C. Alright, enough fooling around. Lets get to the the thread itself. This is all about Pokemon who got an awesome new boost! Pokemon who sat alone in NU, and one from UU, got a great deal of a boost where they landed. They're now seen in OU, and one is now hanging with the Ubers, which is quite an accomplishment.

D. Okay, so letter D is a challenge to those who say "I liked _______ before he was cool."- Here is a challenge: Use those Pokemon without there special ability and tell me how it works out. Good luck to those who try my special challenge!

II. The Most Improved Pokemon

A. Last Gen, nobody had paid much attention to these outstanding Pokemon. This Gen, they're top-rated, they're the best. They're the ones who have a set made everyday for them. They're the ones who just rocked the house. They're for lil' Pokemon who statred in the lower tiers and pulled their act together to get into this thread! They are:

1. Blaziken: The Pokemon who is known as the best starter ever for what he did: He got into the Uber tier. It was a long hard fight, but he managed. Sitting at the top of the mountain, Blaziken stands (Or sits). Anyway, enough with the award ceremony. Blaziken got one incredible ability that could make him faster than Infernape: Speed Boost. The ability to get a speed boost, hence the name, every turn. Its like getting an extra Scarf per turn just leave out the choice part. That was all Blaziken needed. He already had a very high Attack and got access to Hi Jump Kick and Flare Blitz, which he had turned into monstrous STABs. The only problem is he isn't used much in Ubers meaning Blaziken may just have been sucked clean of his power.

2. Espeon: The most rejected Eeveelution after Flareon (Who'll hopefully make this list next Gen). He never had much, besides the nice Speed and SAtk. He didn't have a great typing, he didn't luck out with a good ability, and to worsen the mood: it kinda creeps me out. Now that Espeon is so great and I have been filled with enough bias, Espeon is awesome. Funny Story: I was just derpin' around and battling and stuff with Espeon. When suddenly, a wild Pokepedo appears! He said Espeon is now as sexy as Gardevoir. 0.0 <------ My facial expression. Espeon was one of those Pokemon I had mentioned being from NU and rising to OU, meaning he's still legal and awesome to use.

3. Politoed: Another Pokemon who had been rejected because it couldn't keep up, Politoed is now one of the top used Pokemon. He may have taken Kyorge's signature ability, but Kyorge isn't as cool (Yes he is, just trying to make Poli sound cooler). The ability to set up endless rain is crazy. Drizzle turned Poli from creepy, smiley NU frog into "Geez, I hate this Guy". Poli helped Pokemon who used Swift Swim, which he got banned, Rain Dish, Dry Skin, and Hydration a reason to be used, also Thunder started showing up again. Politoed's moveset is also quite nice IMO. Hypnosis and Perish Song are two nice moves. Politoed, if I don't see you on an OU rain team, than I'm so sorry for what garbage they did to you.

4. Ninetales: Just like Poli, Ninetales started something, a new generation of Sun Teams. Ninetales had made it everywhere, but is often overlooked by its competitors Tyranitar and Politoed as he is often known as weaker and has a type disadvantage. He's got Groundon's ability, as Poli did, and put it to good use. Like Poil, Ninetales helped Pokemon with their seemingly useless ability's, such as the ever common Chlorophyll and the more rare Solar Power, Leaf Guard, and the incredibly rare Flower Gift. Solarbeam was used often as well. Nietales made sun my favorite weather in OU.

5. Dragonite- Dragonite may not have been boosted a couple of tiers, but his ability MultiScale has caused forfeits worldwide. which he only shares with Lugia. From HGSS he also got access to ExtremeSpeed and can get Aqua Jet. Dragonite has also been known as one of the greatest Rain Abusers as it gets Thunder and Hurricane. Using MultiScale is basically a free Dragon Dance as it can survive that hit quite easily. Also, using Roost he can recycle that MultiScale. His massive Attack stat makes up for his lacking 90 Base Speed Stat, which he can get up using Dragon Dance that was mentioned earlier. This fan favorite got even more favoritism with the amazing MultiScale ability.

6. Chansey, Dusclops, Porygon2: With the newly added item Eviolite, these Pokemon are everywhere. Pokemon with older brothers and sisters are now picked first. Chansey now gets more Special Defense to outclass her sister. Dusclops does the same but on both sides. Pressure plus Awesome defenses plus Night Shade plus Wil-o-Wisp will wear down opponents. Porygon2 does great as well and can be used in many instances. Against Sableye it gets Prankster which it can use very well using Trace. It also gets Heatran's Flash Fire to absorb Fire Blast and Lava Plume and can trap Magnezone using its ability against him. Don't get me started on Dugtrio though... As you can see, the Eviolite made history.

III. Conclusion

A. Well, that's it. You've done it. You completed reading this thread. Go outside and get some fresh air.

B. Now that you've come back inside, please reply using as many of the guidelines seen below:

1. If you think another Pokemon has the honor of making it onto this list.

2. If you feel this thread needs more work and is completely inaccurate.

3. If you accepted my challenge and you feel now is the time for a reply.

4. If you want a special thanks as seen below, in Article 4, Section A, Paragraphs 1-

IV. Special Thanks

A. Like I said in Article 1, Section A and Article 3, Section B, Paragraph 4 you all deserve a special thanks! To recieve a special thanks, please follow the guidelines below:

1. If you read the whole post you get a generic thank you message onto your wall thing.

2. If you read the whole post and even went outside to get a breath of fresh air you get a thank you on your wall that says in one sentence how awesome you are.

3. If you went outside got a breath of fresh air and said I was awesome on my wall or right here on this thread I will write you a thank you a note onto your wall thing that consists of 50 or more words.

B. Make the post about a special thanks onto this thread or my wall thingie telling me which guideline you followed. Please don't lie! My thank yous are special!